Brim Ironer Hand Job Description Sample
SAP Hybris Brim Consultant
- Gather requirements and prepare use cases for business transformation and migration
- Understand AS-IS process and prepare TO-BE process documents.
- Work on SAP CC web services and APIs.
- Configure SAP CC (Convergent Charging) creating price macros, charges, charge plans, mapping tables, range tables
- Work on SAP convergent charging upgrade activities along with master and transactional data migration.
- Work on export and import process of subscriber accounts
- Work closely with client technical, functional and basis teams to achieve client goals
- Work on SAP CC integration with non-SAP systems.
- Bachelor s degree
- Must have worked on 2 implementations of SAP Hybris billing
- SAP Convergent charging including
Excellent communication skills
Team management skills
Please do let me know if you have any questions.
SAP Hybris BRIM ConsultantEmployment Type:
Duration: 12+ months
Location: San Jose, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Bachelor s degree.
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver with Class A CDL to work out of our yard in Oklahoma City, OK.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Swab Rig Operator / Swab Rig Hand
15 year old smaller Oil well servicing company Looking for experienced, self motivated professional who has worked in the oilfield around workover and or swab rigs. Able to operate a swab rig safely. Requires a class B CDL. Pay depends on experience and qualifications. Call or email resume and information so we can have you on our team.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
· Read and understand all MD’s, QC’s & SOP’s related to the department and operator position.
· Learn to fill out the proper documentation related to product inspection, process verification and DHR’s.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve basic maintenance issues for equipment.
· IPC-610 certified preferred not required.
· Basic assembly of electronic products.
· Inspection of work to ensure quality is achieved.
· Use computer terminals to log time and quantity information.
· Read, understand and enforce all Quality and Safety regulations.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in electronic manufacturing
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Dexterity and eyesight to perform mechanical and electronic assembly of products
· Occasional lifting / moving of up to 40 lbs
· High school diploma or GED
We are proudly known as the leader in providing professional staffing services in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
Pro-Tech Staffing Services has multiple locations throughout the U.S. and continues to expand in a growing high-tech market.
Our success is attributed by our core BUSINESS values to achieve the highest placement standards. Pro-Tech Staffing Services continues to thrive in such a competitive business.
Stable Hand Horse Laborer
If you are a couple looking for a family oriented job, search no more. A firm belief in teamwork, physical strength and the ability to stay calm under pressure are all key ingredients to a successful stable hand. If you process these qualities, we would like to speak to you!
- Adhering to feeding, cleaning & supplement schedules
- Holding horses for vet & farrier
- Daily exercise of animals
- Administering of prescribed medication & general first aid
- Facility maintenance and fixes
- Keeping stable area tidy, sweeping, raking & watering
- Grooming & bathing of animals
- Monitoring horses for health and soundness
- Help with breeding and foaling
- Help with problem animals
- Farm Chores
- Experience with Foaling
- Small Machinery
- Landscaping and Horticulture experience a plus
- Natural Horsemanship; People
EXPERIENCED FARM HAND
at Lincoln Hog Farm. Full Time,
Benefits. Call (309) 360-8151
The Wirenut is seeking an individual with ambition. This candidate is someone who can help us grow and improve our Fleet/Inventory department. This is not your typical warehouse position and our shop/warehouse is small. This person is detail oriented and well organized. Although this is an entry level position with advancement opportunities it requires a self starter. We are a busy electrical and hvac contractor. We receive daily deliveries of parts, equipment, and fleet materials. Our warehouse assistant is tasked with sorting and storing these items. They are also responsible for vehicle maintenance, and building interior apparatus in new vans we purchase. Our company is growing and we have advancement opportunity. We don't build a business; we build people and people build our business.
- Organize and stock inventory
- Build shelving apparatus in newly purchased vehicles
- Routinely inventory existing parts/materials
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance (oil changes, break pad changes, etc)
- Assist Fleet/Inventory manager with daily tasks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Strong culture of hard work while having fun
- Advancement opportunities
- Previous warehouse experience
- Basic carpentry knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong understanding of inventory control
- Team player and hard worker
- Goal oriented
- Clean background/MVR/drug test
Be/Bc Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
Carle Physician Group, in Urbana, Illinois is seeking a third BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedic Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a team of three fellowship-trained Hand surgeons
- Complete Orthopedic group includes ten (10) fellowship trained surgeons in four subspecialties (Ortho Trauma, Ortho Sports, Ortho Adult Reconstruction, and Ortho Hand), five non-surgeon physicians and six podiatrists who are supported by 10 Advance Practice Providers
- High volume practice with large built-in referral base
- Dedicated team of 3 APPs provide clinical support for Hand surgeons
- Responsible for Hand call only
- Block surgical time; surgeries done at nearby ambulatory surgery center as well as Carle Foundation Hospital
- Dedicated clinic time at brand new 52,000 square foot Orthopedic/Sports Medicine building
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!