SAP Implementation Senior Manager- Brim
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you'll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
* Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
* Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
* Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
* Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
* Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Java, and/or Spring
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in eCommerce/multichannel commerce space experience in a consulting capacity to:
* Engage with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a hybris solution;
* Define project scope and provide project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk;
* Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
* Work with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level;
* Managing and mentoring SAP Hybris technical staff.
Demonstrated and proven intimate knowledge and understanding of hybris application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the hybris product suite.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of hybris solutions and improving business processes.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with the hybris and SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a hybris environment;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying the hybris solution components required for successful hybris solutions, including integration to SAP and non-SAP systems;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and
* preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
* Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
* Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
* Evaluating new support processes, models, pricing, and tools and related competitive offerings delivered by other hybris Service providers;
* Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft enterprise commerce solutions that satisfy those requirements;
* Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors;
* Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
POST JOBS FOR FREE