Bringhurst Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Truck Driver
CLASS A DRIVERS LAFAYETTE DIVISION - HOME DAILY
REPEAT LANES AND CUSTOMERS
$2,500 SIGN ON FOR BOTH DRIVERS
DRY VAN NO TOUCH
REVISED PAY PACKAGE
12 MONTHS CLASS A EXPERIENCE NEEDED
FOR ALL DETAILS CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!
CALL: 888 446 4642
TEXT: 317 696 2489
OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW:
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Bringhurst,In)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driver solo, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road company, regional driver, tanker, time at home
Dedicated Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed! Home Daily!
We dedicate this route to getting you home!!
Plenty of runs in your area
Hogan offers our Dedicated Class A CDL Drivers:
- $.45 CPM Plus Stop Pay
- Home Daily
- Great Weekly Pay!
- 4 Day Work Week available
- Never Equipment
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Clean verifiable MVR record
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- Start at .46 cpm
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .46 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date)
No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Dedicated Truck Driver - CDL A - No Touch Freight
Dedicated routes give Hogan drivers freedom.
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
$.42 CPM plus Stop & Detention Pay
Up to $1,000 Weekly
Drop N Hook
No touch freight
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
Valid Class A CDL
6 months of recent truck driving experience
Must live within 60 miles of Indianapolis, IN
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Macy’S Seasonal Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Security Guard, Part Time: Woodbridge Center
Develop your investigative skills as part of our industry-leading asset protection team – you’ll use innovative technology and dive deep into analytics to reduce shortages and protect Macy’s bottom line. You’ll have lots of opportunity to grow your career under leadership that’s committed to developing their teams and building leaders, and you’ll also have the ability to focus on highly specialized areas including Investigations, Organized Retail Crime, and Asset Protection Training.
- Deter theft by offering customer service
- Remained stationed at a fixed post, i.e entrance/exit doors, for long periods of time for extended periods of time to provide a strong visible presence
- Communicate with the Asset Protection Department
- Respond to customer and associate incidents to facilitate first aid and minimize company liability
- Assist Detectives with the Recovery of stolen merchandise
- Successfully complete all Asset Protection training requirements and maintain personal certifications as required by law
- Works on special assignments, investigations, and surveillance as directed by Store Asset Protection Manager
- Perform other duties as needed
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college is desirable.
- Completion of Store Agent Training program required upon assignment to position.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves long periods of standing and remaining stationary.
- It also involves regular walking, hearing, and talking.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to think and act clearly in possible stressful and hostile situations.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which will include early morning, day, late evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- You must be available to work Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Saturday after Thanksgiving and the entire week before Christmas and the entire week of Christmas.
CDL A Truck Driver - LTL - Fort Wayne
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Take loads from distribution centers and drop lots to store locations.
- Typically drive within a 1-2 state radius.
- Move product to the tailgate for the receiving crew.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $80,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes day pay, load pay and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Opportunity
WTI Transport is now hiring company drivers, owner-operators, and lease-purchase drivers. We're committed to your success, which is why we now offer sign-on bonuses up to $7,500.
Interested? Apply now!
Become an owner-operator through WTI's unbeatable Lease-purchase Program:
60 drivers paid off their trucks in 2014
- We make sure you're ready to succeed.
No flatbed experience, no problem
Ask about our "Pay-on-Demand" program
No money down, no balloon payment
- 100% fuel surcharge
No forced dispatch
Low-cost insurance plans
Expert fuel program
- Save up to $.43 per gallon
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
About WTI Transport
As a member of the Daseke, Inc. family of open deck/specialty carriers, you can be sure your flatbed driving career will grow and succeed at WTI. WTI offers free EpicVue mobile satellite TV for our company drivers and just $15 per week for lease-purchase and owner-operators.
Positions Available For Cdl-A Company Driver And Owner Operators
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions — Company Drivers & Owner Operators. You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!