Bristow Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Bristow
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Bristow,Va)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Bristow,Va)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr driving, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
CDL Class A Driver
Homestead Building Systems, Inc., has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. Area with the finest truss systems and wall panels for residential construction since 1996. Founded by David Baird, Homestead provides framing manufacturing, distribution, and construction services to the most respected home builders in the marketplace. We provide our customers with quality products and the highest level of customer service possible with our hands-on approach. We have been recognized by many national, regional and local home builders for outstanding service and support by being recognized for several awards and serving on trade partner boards.
We are in need of a responsible CDL-licensed delivery driver to join our team to distribute our products promptly to our customers. As a driver you will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner while aiming at increasing profitability and providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE APPLY HERE:
· Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different construction sites
· Follow route and time schedule
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
· Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
· Complete logs and reports
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
· Valid professional class A CDL driver’s license
· Able to provide on-going communication to management, costumers and peers
· Good driving record with no traffic violations
· Ability to operate other vehicles and ability to lift 50 pounds or more
· Basic computer skills necessary
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· High school degree
· Bilingual (English and Spanish is a plus)
Benefits: We offer a full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation and Sick Leave
TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE APPLY HERE:
- “Parent” (guide, nurture, discipline, encourage, and counsel) the young men/women under care.
- Responsible as “Team Leader” for assigned residents and Residential Counselors.
- Oversee physical care of residents.
- Develop acceptable habits and attitudes of residents assigned.
- Manage resident behavior.
- Help meet the goals and objectives of any required service plan.
- Have direct responsibility for guidance and supervision of the residents.
- Demonstrate an ability to tolerate and resolve frustrated or strained personal and interpersonal conflicts; always maintaining awareness to observe, interpret, and respond appropriately to various adolescent behaviors.
- Plan, develop, facilitate, and interact with residents during all “floor time” activities inclusive but not limited to various seasonal and off floor time events such as fund raisers, camping, etc.)
- Responsible for the care of residents at all times when on duty.
- Supervisor and oversee daily resident chores.
- Supervise study periods and provide academic assistance.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to include but not limited to Evaluation Team and Residential Staff meetings.
- Ensure medications are properly stored, administered, and recorded.
- Secure appointments and provide transportation to outside professionals (medical, dental, judicial, job interviews, off-campus employment, off-campus school classes, bank, etc.)
- Report, in writing, (narrative format) daily issues, concerns, progress, and other points of interest in the Daily Log which is passed on to the following shift of staff.
- Maintain a bookkeeping system for resident’s monies.
- Responsible to implement day-to-day routines established within the overall program/model of YFT which is subject to change.
- Influence, negotiate, instruct, advise, coordinate, and manage the daily operations of assigned hall/facility.
- Conduct thorough bi-weekly room searches for each resident with particular attention given to contraband and cleanliness.
- Support personally and professional other components of the program; i.e.; Education and Counseling.
- Lead five (Monday-Friday) hall/facility meetings per week.
- Pursue continued professional growth and training opportunities.
- Maintain appropriate follow-up with any resident who is employed off-campus to include checking in with the job supervisor, performing random drop-ins at the work site, and reviewing weekly work schedules and pay stubs.
- Attend all training mandated by YFT.
- All duties and responsibilities will support meeting the structured program of care outlined in DBHDS and DSS state standards (DBHDS: 12VAC 35-46-800; DSS: 22 VAC 40-151-720).
Required Trainings: First Aid/ CPR; Handle With Care: Standard Precautions; Emergency Preparedness; Shaken Baby; Mandatory Reporting; and 25 hours of job specific related training.
- Successful candidate must have a college degree or currently seeking a degree, a minimum of five years professional experience working with children with at least two years in a residential facility (volunteer or professional). Preference will be given to candidates with an advanced degree in social work, psychology or human services or individuals with experience in the field and knowledge to compensate for lack of an advanced degree or post-graduate experience; and candidates who are bi-lingual (English-Spanish) and at least 21 years old.
- A combination of education and experience working with children as approved by VDSS.
- Able to work full time.
- Age 21 or above as per state regulations and standards.
- Ability to maintain a stable environment.
- Ability to provide guidance to children in multiple age ranges.
- Ability to supervise, tolerate, and resolve frustrated or strained personal and interpersonal conflicts of residents.
- Must have the awareness to observe, interpret, and respond appropriately to various adolescent behaviors.
- Must be able to exhibit decision making abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Standards for Interdepartmental Regulation of Children’s Residential Facilities is required.
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Bristow,Va)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease, own truck, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver
Fitness Studio Manager
As a Studio Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and daily direction to the sales and group personal training teams in our facilities. This critical position must have a solid understanding of sales and operational excellence. As the lead for the sales function, the SM must execute a lead generation / marketing strategies plan to increase fitness program sales as well as promote the health and wellness benefits that are associated with a healthy
lifestyle. This leader must pose a high caliber approach to coaching and staff development.
1. Properly managing and exceeding all OTF sales and operational budgets
2. Lead and coordinate initial and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach)
3. Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
4. Manage, monitor, coach-develop and evaluate the performance of all OTF-related managers and staff
5. Compliance and adherence to OTF Business Policies for daily studio operations
6. Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all OTF studio staff
7. Responsible for recruiting and on-boarding all new OTF employees
8. Build and maintain OTF class size through scheduling optimization
9. Develop a high energy culture through contests and incentive based motivation
10. Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
11. Train and mentor subordinates for ongoing success and future growth
12. Ensure OTF branding through consistency and continuity in all actions
13. Properly empower, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team and fitness team
14. Manage disciplinary actions involving all OTF studio employees
15. Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance
16. Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs
1. Proven sales leadership REQUIRED!
2. Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
3. Min 2-3 years of previous sales experience required
4. Min 2-3 years of management experience required, including directly overseeing all aspects of staff management from hiring, training, supporting, discipline, and termination
5. Previous management experience in the health & fitness industry strongly recommended
6. Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
7. Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
8. Solid verbal and written communication skills required
9. Ability to multi-task and manage client and staff concerns
10. Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
11. Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field with 3+ years of management experience preferred
12. Ability to work and function in a TEAM environment
13. Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
14. Health & Fitness minded people with a passion for fitness strongly preferred
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Bristow,Va
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driving team, company truck driver, otr driver, otr driving, over the road driving, time at home
Project Coordinator - Commercial Construction
• Project Coordinator – David Allen Company – Bristow, VA
• The David Allen company is one of the most award-winning specialty contractors in the country. We are a 96-year young regional industry leader with a recognized history of successful projects.
• The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of commercial construction processes. A general knowledge of Tile and Stone is desirable but not required.
• Under the leadership of the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator contributes to the overall project management objectives by providing assistance in planning, review and administrative support.
• ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Preparation of Subcontracts and processing of weekly labor invoices, including lien waivers, sworn statements, and other required documents
- Assist with project start-up and organization
- Maintain project files
- Typing and distributing correspondences/letters
- Process and distribute shop drawings
- Maintain submittal logs, RFI log, change estimate and change order logs
- Distribution of documents as directed by project manager
- Regularly required lifting of sample and shipping items weighing approximately 15 to 50 lbs.
• 1-3 years construction experience or equivalent related degree.
• Comfortable with emerging construction management technologies. (Plan Grid, On-Screen Take Off, Latista).
• Microsoft Excel and Office proficiency required.
• Estimating/takeoff experience with blueprint reading skills preferred but not required
• Good verbal and written communication skills are essential for clear communications with the Field Staff / Subcontractors / Vendors / GC’s.
• A positive attitude with a Can Do/Team player attitude is a must.
• David Allen Company offers comprehensive benefits: 100% paid employee medical benefits. A generous 401k and ESOP are provided for our employees. The Salary is competitive to the industry and is commensurate with experience. Entry level salary is approximately $35,000 to 45,000 annually but may be reviewed on a case by case basis.
• The David Allen Company was recognized Nationally as “Contractor of the Year” for 2016 by the Associated Builders and Contractors Association of America.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!