Broadway Job Description Sample
Retention Marketing Manager
Frank has a radical vision and a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students and their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. That’s why every student’s education should be affordable – no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, and money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a student’s life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, and overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system and help students better invest in their own future.
Frank is looking for a well-organized and ambitious Retention Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building and maintaining marketing strategies, and communicate well within a small company. Your day-to-day tasks may vary, but will always serve a common goal - to set the company up for success by improving our online presence.
You’ll likely succeed in this position if you are a deliberate and communicative teammate, enjoy creating, building, and maintaining new marketing processes, and are excited by the prospect of deeply impacting a growing mission-oriented organization.
- Develop and own a holistic omni-channel messaging strategy that optimizes the student path to application submission and maximizes lifetime value
- Own the marketing data stack
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage students and drive student submissions
- Craft high-conversion email and SMS campaigns, from strategy development to segmentation to creative development to optimization
- Methodically test and identify best performing content and messages for each audience and segment across email, SMS, retargeting ads, and landing pages
- Build message automation from start to finish, including audience development, triggers, messaging, and list management
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Extensive digital marketing experience, with a focus on retention, email, and loyalty marketing
- Experience working with email service providers, transactional sends, managing email campaigns, and reporting results
- Experience with MailChimp, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, mParticle, and Braze a plus
- Impact. Join a vibrant, fast-growing, meritocratic company with no institutional barriers to professional growth.
- Benefits. Frank offers full-coverage medical, dental and vision, 401k, and subsidized commuter benefits.
- Pay. Competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- Perks. Sleek Apple products, fully stocked kitchen, happy hours, awesome company events.
- Working Late? We’ll pick up your dinner and your Uber ride home!
Field Service Technician (Entry Level) | Manhattan, NY
As a Field Service Engineer, your primary mission will be to work with our customers within your defined territory to install, maintain and upgrade our Automated Teller Machines. You will also play a role in managing customer contracts and providing technical support during sales demos. Your background in electro-mechanical systems, coupled with your strong customer service skills with enable you to hit the ground running. The ability to work independently to complete system upgrades and provide preventative maintenance and repairs will ensure your success. Experience working across business units with a variety of personalities will serve you well as you interact with our customers to answer questions and resolve technical issues. This is a tremendous opportunity for the motivated, self-directed individual to work with a high degree of autonomy and represent a leading ATM company!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electro-Mechanics/A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 1-3 yrs of experience problem-solving/troubleshooting electronics
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
•Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
•STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
•5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
We offer a competitive compensation package including upfront commissions paid daily, monthly bonus, and lifetime residuals from day one with no quotas.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge or interest in key luxury brands and styles, especially Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and readiness to take on additional assignments as they arise, including those outside specific job description
- Team oriented with strong communication skills and diligent follow-through
- Comfortable with light physical labor like lifting boxes, packing and unpacking shipment, setting up for events and previews
- Computer competency and comfort in learning new programs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and meeting strict deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acceleration is our high-touch approach to solving our clients' recruitment challenges. We serve as a partner to fast growth, startup companies that don't have the structure, time or resources to do efficient, cost effective, high quality hiring. Because in lean startups, the negative impact of hiring the wrong person has an enormous price, we develop recruitment strategies and contribute to our clients' culture to facilitate their rapid team expansion. We've reinvented the traditional practice of recruitment by implementing our unique talent solution in-house, resulting in the accelerated growth of our clients.
- We engage in an exclusive, transparent, flexible relationship with our clients, which is the key to our success
- We advise and coach clients and candidates every step of the way
- We are engaged as the sole recruiting channel for clients' open positions
- We use a state of the art Applicant Tracking System to manage the recruitment process with the highest degree of efficiency
- We are a flexible solution that can be engaged for fixed periods of time and then re-engaged during later stages of growth
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Collaborate with our exclusive venture backed CEO hiring managers and set and develop scalable sound recruitment processes and solutions
- Expertise in researching new technology start up's and products
- Lumascape start up adtech, fintech, insurtech and healthtech landscape knowledge critical
- Lead, manage, develop and maximize the performance of a talented team of recruiters
- Create, maintain and ensure the integrity of hiring data on our systems, including dashboards, reports and candidate information
- Use metrics and KPIs from to support decision making, improve business outcomes and recruit the best talent
- Undertake searches supporting managers in their hiring need
- Ensure ATS( Workable) is being maximized to full potential
- Develop relationships with 3rd parties in support of the recruitment team's activities
- Partner with CMO on the development of appropriate recruitment brand and marketing activities
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented
- High clock speed – able to function in a high-intensity, dynamic environment. Highly adaptable.
- At home speaking to CEO's and candidates with authority, but never arrogant or dismissive.
- Focused and organized, with strong follow-through.
- Unrelentingly positive attitude – no job is too big, small, or odd. You are totally focused on the mission and winning, and so will roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done, whatever it is, whenever it’s needed.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills including the ability to communicate and simplify complex topics.
- Intimate understanding of the full recruiting life cycle
- Willingness to defy convention and think outside the box.
- Experience working in a venture-backed startup environment prized.
- Command and love of technology – your friends think you’re obsessed.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and, and tackle new challenges daily.
- Calm and comfortable in a fluid environment.
- Relentless in prioritization of goals, strategies and individual tasks.
- Demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team
- 5-8 years recruiting experience (minimum 3 years of previous managing experience required)
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Experience scaling during high-growth
Senior Accounting Manager Americas
Leading luxury French brand with an established vision, concept and quality of product and people. With a strong global presence with stores all over the world, and in over 100+ points of distribution and sale, we are looking to expand our team as we continue to grow and expand our business and brand equity.
The Senior Accounting Manager Americas is responsible for accurately reporting the financial results of Vilebrequin in the Americas, its departments and business activities. This person will coordinate and direct all financial transactions recorded in the accounting system. They will support company goals and initiatives by being service oriented relative to the financial needs of all departments and the headquarters in Switzerland; while assuring that all transactions adhere to company policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and relevant authoritative guidance.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed hand-on individual to join our Accounting team in New York (3 people total) as a Senior Accounting Manager. The Senior Accounting Manager will be assigned a wide variety of tasks, including general accounting associated with the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, and financial reporting of results and analysis. This individual will exhibit the highest professional standards and ethical principles and must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Oversee various accounting and treasury functions including internal and external financial reporting and cash management.
- Direct the monthly accounting close process including the accurate and timely reporting of the Company’s financials in accordance with US GAAP, regulatory guidelines, and Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage relationships of our financial services providers
- Act as an accounting strategic partners by developing strong working relationships with department heads both locally and with headquarters.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Review of financial statements, account reconciliations, and journal entries as recorded by the accounting department. Analyze company-wide accounts for adjustments and reconciliation to third-party reports.
- Research and resolve all significant accounting matters that may arise, including new rule adoption projects. Prepare technical memos and be the internal expert to advise on accounting impacts for the business.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Research on and obtain required applicable registrations and business licenses from authorities to set up new store operations
- Filing of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
Required skills and experience
- B.A/B.S in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience. CPA or CMA required.
- Minimum of 5 years in accounting and 2 years in management experience
- 5 years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, taxes and legal entity structures. Knowledge of French accounting systems a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google suite.
- Knowledge of French a plus
- Experience in retail a plus
Agency Sales Executive (Saas)
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
This role will be responsible for working directly with the Head of Agency Partnerships to sell the Sellics platform into digital agencies who offer Amazon services.
- Cultivate, manage, and close a pipeline of digital agencies by proactively engaging with inbound leads and free trial users as well as prospecting and conducting cold outreach
- Consult with potential clients on the value add of Sellics, focusing on helping agencies to leverage Sellics internally (eventually building out referral program/channel sales)
- Deliver tailored demos to convey the unique selling points of the Sellics platform per the clients’ needs
- Manage agency relationships to ensure they are delivering and driving value from the Sellics platform
- Leverage agency feedback to work with internal team on product recommendations, marketing materials and case studies.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling SaaS or e-commerce solutions
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets and closing net new revenue
- Ability to lead a consultative sales process from generating leads, qualification, demos, negotiation to closing.
- Experience in fostering partnerships with digital and e-commerce focused agencies.
- Experience selling PPC and/or SEO SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales tools
- You will work in our US, New York office
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Expense-paid on-boarding in Berlin, Germany
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Portugal!
Tell us about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 2,200 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 350 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatblueground | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are looking for a Brand Strategist to join our team in New York. Working closely with senior management, you will be part of the team that’s re-envisioning the Blueground brand. You will articulate the company’s purpose and customer promise, lay the foundations of the brand and its use across a range of dimensions — storytelling and messaging, tone of voice, design, and client experience. These principles will help make the brand distinctive and recognizable externally, and easy to use internally. This is a unique opportunity to define not only the Blueground brand but the category at a global level.
What you will focus on:
- Develop our global brand strategy to drive the entire relationship between our brand and our various stakeholders in partnership with the senior management and executive teams
- Function as the brand expert, determining how the brand positioning is realized through various touch-points, and initiatives in communications, marketing, interior design, product, guest experience, various digital ecosystems and more
- Develop communication strategies, prioritizing message points and developing specific marketing programs
- Build strategic frameworks for creative development across owned and earned channels
- Build internal relationships and engage key stakeholders across the organization in communication plans and priorities
- Support teams across the organization to ensure ideas align with brand strategy and standards
- Champion the Blueground brand values internally and externally
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of brand strategy experience with top tier brand consulting organization or in-house marketing team within the context of a fast-scaling startup technology organization
- Creative and strategic thinking with demonstrated ability to translate quantitative and qualitative insights into successful marketing initiatives
- A collaborative spirit that lends itself well to working closely with various stakeholders across teams, including remote ones.
- Success working cross-functionally to build internal relationships that translate into meaningful outputs / ability to influence and drive to consensus.
- Creative energy and drive to think outside of the box. Leads brainstorming sessions internally and externally that extract fresh thinking from attendees and results in actionable next steps
- Organized, detail and process oriented with an ability to relentlessly follow-up in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- You understand how to infuse brand priorities and positioning into every touch-point targeted to various audiences and in a way that resonates with them
- A continuous learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication and always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Team player, diplomatic, effective communicator
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities within the Corporate Treasury function. The role is primarily focused on the General Ledger duties of a treasury department and includes, but is not limited to, the journals for MetTel and affiliate bank accounts; perform accounting functions within the various financial systems, bank reconciliations, audit inquiries, and backup of other core treasury functions, e.g. cash position and electronic payments, as assigned.
This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Journal creation for bank account transactions
- Administration of the disbursement files from various business units and corporate departments
- Assign GL codes, prepare for review by management, and ensure journals are uploaded into appropriate financial systems
- Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Perform bank reconciliations - reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts
- Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to the bank directly to clarify adjustments or to clarify items on the bank statements in order to reconcile activity or properly code it; liaise with auditors to confirm bank balances as of a certain date
- Uses various cash management program
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting, treasury or finance environment
- GL accounting background
- Good spreadsheet and database skills (Advanced Excel).
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Lead Back-End Software Developer (Microsoft Technologies)
About the Position
Are you a back-end developer who LOVES data? Do you want to contribute to and develop architectural solutions from the ground-level? Are you a people-focused, hands-on technology leader? If so, we’re looking for you! The day-to-day of the Lead Software Developer (.NET Back-End) revolves around data, including entity framework data layer, security, API, database, data integrations, data cleanup, etc. within a Microsoft technology stack (including Azure and Open Source components). Working onsite in our New York City headquarters, you will lead a small remote team of back-end developers and collaborate with onsite senior team members to build data models that drive our site, API, and desktop and mobile apps. This role requires that you not only lead but are hands-on with building solutions alongside your team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working within a highly collaborative core application infrastructure back-end team, including our CTO, to develop and maintain complex API based solutions.
- Solving architectural challenges for a large-scale application involving a high-level of customization (customer configurability, multiple user-types, multi-language support and more) by conducting research on and experiments with alternate solutions to present recommendations.
- Designing, implementing, and documenting access control and data protection best practices for our data layer API.
- Overseeing and leading a team of three to five back-end development remote resources (including offshore).
- Exercising a sense of ownership to get things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen and proactively alerts the team of potential issues.
- Constantly improving software quality, scalability, and maintainability (evaluates and incorporates new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrates EXEMPLARY communication skills (both written and verbal). Fluent in English.
- An EXTRAORDINARY creative and analytical problem solver.
- Possesses and demonstrates PHENOMENAL overall technical expertise.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing.
- Proven experience as a team lead preferred and ability to easily switch hats between leading, team organization, and hands-on development work.
- Self-motivated, has a love for learning and new technology, and able to lead and mentor others.
- 3+ years of experience with application design/architecture, Web API, Entity Framework, OData/RESTier, data modeling experience working on multiple complex projects.
- 5+ years of experience with databases (preferably SQL Server) and other data sources (on prem and cloud based).
- 7+ years of hands-on software back-end development experience with a strong background in C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms and SQL Server.
- Hands-on server-side implementation experience with OAuth / OpenID Connect.
- Diverse experience with Azure cloud products a plus.
- Message Queueing / Real-time development a plus.
- IMPECCABLE attention to detail.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS platform within a startup environment preferred.
Some of the technologies we use are:
- WebAPI / JSON / REST / OData / OpenAPI
- OAuth / OpenID Connect / IdentityServer
- RabbitMQ / AMQP / MQTT / SignalR / NServiceBus
- Azure: Service Bus / Event Hubs / Stream Analytics / Notification Hubs / Storage / IoT Hubs / API Management / Cosmos DB / Time Series Insights / Machine Learning
- Git / Power BI / T4 Templates / TFS Build Server / Caching / Docker
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
- Office culture comparable to the fast pace, energy, and vibrancy of a startup, while maintaining the feel of a family-owned company
- Team outings (happy hours, company events & retreats, weekly lunches, holiday parties, etc.)
- Flexible PTO
- Birthday Holiday
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical/Dental/Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- Summer Fridays
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 4,800 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Learn more about this opportunity and others on our careers page!
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!