Broadway Job Description Sample
RN Nurse Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Triboro Center is seeking a RN Nurse Manager for our skilled nursing facility. Previous LTC experience is a must.
Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
Provides information to residents and health care team
Maintains safe and clean working environment
Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
Maintains documentation of resident care services
Maintains nursing supplies inventory
Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
Must hold valid NYS RN License
LTC experience requred
Basic computer skills
Excellent communication skills
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.
Finexio Outside Sales Executive - Based In NYC / Chicago / Dallas / Orlando
Finexio is the smart B2B payments network. We’re on a mission to simplify the commercial payments process by eliminating manual processes and paper checks from accounts payable.
Finexio’s payments technology fills a critical need in the B2B payments space for middle market companies in the United States. Its “network of networks” recognizes which suppliers can be paid electronically, then routes those payments without requiring bank account information. Finexio identifies, delivers, and supports 9 forms of payment, generating revenue and cost savings for AP departments while offering complete visibility and control of the payment process.
You will be responsible for selling commercial payment solutions to corporates within a defined territory between $100m to $1B in revenue. It is a perfect opportunity for those who fit in a hunter role, requiring strong dedication to cold calling and lead generation. You are expected to have a history of selling to C-Suite executives, demonstrated success in complex solution selling, and a proactive approach to establishing new relationships built on trust and mutual respect. You own your sales quota, and you make it happen.
Your engagements typically start with the CFO and will involve other stakeholders inside that organization along the buying cycle. You are familiar with the priorities and language usually used by the CFO and his team. You are comfortable presenting business cases. You are responsible for account qualification; answering requests for information; defining the account strategy; preparing and delivering service proposals according to the specifics of each account; leading contract negotiations through to deal closure.
- Build a quality sales funnel through consistent cold calling, email communications and meeting setting.
- Establish and nurture relationships with C-level buyers (CFO etc.) and key influencers.
- Serve as primary point of contact for interacting and managing prospect relationships including troubleshooting and answering questions
- Obtain critical data points and insights from the customer's stakeholder in order to prepare relevant a business cases as part of customers proposals.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to plan, develop and execute account strategies
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to key decision-makers; assist in implementation of new deals and accounts; accurately identifying customer needs and solutions
- Negotiate and drive to contract execution
- Capture win/loss feedback for sales improvement and product enhancements.
- Track and report sales by keeping current on all customer relationship management system entries pertaining to prospects and customers; track new sales and weekly events as required by management
- Prepare monthly client forecasting reports for Executives, team leaders and strategic partners
- Maintain account records for clients in Salesforce, including pricing structure, contract renewal dates, contact lists, and service level requirements
- Become a "Trusted Advisor" in the eye of the clients with whom you engage
- 5 years of experience in the business to business sales environment with a documented track record of success and top performance
- Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting and closing customers
- You have an executive presence and recognize the rules of engagement when interacting with the CFO and his team.
- Functional experience preparing and presenting business cases using financial propositions
- Assertive, effective communicator at CxO level.
- Experience in selling Commercial payments, payables software, accounting software, treasury management software preferred
- Excellent selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions
- Detail oriented, analytical and excellent organization skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with multiple levels of the client organization utilizing senior level presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse engagements with strong attention to details / follow-through
- Experience in selling complex software solutions that have extended sales cycles, contract negotiations and implementation time lines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Available for extensive travel (50%-75%)
- Must want to work in a hectic, fast paced, startup environment
- Loves coming to work every day to work on new challenges
- Strong desire to please and delight customers in all that we do
- Open to learning and gaining exposure to new ideas, concepts, unfamiliar business models, and ways of thinking and working
- Interest in dramatically changing the way business payments are made in the US
Finexio is a rapidly growing Orlando, FL based company that offers a dynamic, high energy, progressive environment with competitive compensation based on experience, benefits, and startup perks.
Finexio has a sales driven culture that is heavily client focused- we believe that if we take care of the customer, the customer will take care of us.
Base salary + uncapped commission
Full-Time Sales Specialist - Madison Ave
Full Time Sales Specialist
New York, NY
Vilebrequin naturally found its place in the world of luxury where it has become the ultimate reference in men’s swimwear. Throughout its exceptional history, the brand has remained true to its original spirit and values, combining freedom and elegance.
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
-Consistently delivers luxury service to enhance customer experience
-Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Vilebrequin guidelines
-Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
-Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
-Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
-Consistently meet individual and store sales goals
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
-Leads by example and positively influences others
-Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
-Strong attention to detail
-Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
-Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis as business requires
-Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
-Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow dress code standards
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Burgerfi ✪ Team Members
BURGERFI New York
1571 2nd Ave.
New York, NY 10028
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 8 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a fun, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team! Are you interested in joining the team? If so, please apply in-store!
Job Description: We are currently accepting applications for Energetic Team Members. This position includes prep cooks, line cooks, and cashiers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute the restaurant’s highest standards of hospitality, cleanliness and operational execution
- Serve our guests a high-quality product in a timely manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of the BurgerFi brand and menu
- Communicate clearly and professionally with managers, team members and guests
- Free Food on every shift
- Free uniforms, including cools shirts and
- Paid training, with pay increases for every position you learn
- Opportunities to advance into management or training
- New technology, to make your job easier
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Fun & friendly work environment
Burgerfi ✪ Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager – New York, NY
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 8 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team!
The Restaurant Manager provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant while ensuring that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your location. This position will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
Focal points for this position include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The Restaurant Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
Job Responsibilities include:
•Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
•Track KPI’s and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
•Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team members
•Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
•A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year
•QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
•Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
•Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
•Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required
•Openness to relocation based upon company needs is required
BurgerFi offers competitive benefits and growth opportunities:
•Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and More)
•Incentive Bonus Program
•Paid Time Off
•Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
•Fun & Friendly Work Environment
•Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
•Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively managing your restaurant
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
UW Account Representative
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include are not limited to:
Handle clearance of new submissions and file set-up of new policies.
Identify forms and endorsements used in policy construction.
Handle general correspondence and renewal letters.
Maintain service standards by timely response to broker requests and timely receipt of underwriting information.
Communicate with customers to confirm or obtain data needed for policy issuance and servicing.
Prepare at the direction of the Underwriter quotations, binders and or policies.
Conduct account inquiries in various management systems.
Handle special projects as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
2-3 years of insurance experience
Strong data entry and computer skills.
This position will be fulltime in our New York City office.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking to recruit a Collections Specialist to join our New York City team. The incumbent will work for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from existing clients across Βlueground markets aiming at resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. The role will focus on monitoring aging accounts and ensuring that all collection activity is handled professionally, timely, and in accordance with all company policies, procedures and state and federal guidelines.
What you will work on:
- Process outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Initiate eviction proceedings by providing necessary documentation to the relevant authority
- Review and resolve client-billing problems and rescue accounts receivable delinquency according to collection plans
- Look for issues attributing to account delinquency and handle according to business procedures
- Monitor outstanding collection reports and provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of prior high volume collection/accounts receivable experience preferable within the real estate sector
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service attitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word
- Ability to effectively multitask and work multiple accounts
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to collection activities
- B.S. in Accounting or relevant discipline strongly preferred
Your benefits :
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion
Lead Data Analyst / Data Governor
TITLE: Lead Data Analyst / Data Governor
LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan
TYPE: full time salaried employment with excellent benefits
CLIENT: Fortune 100 MEDIA and ENTERTAINMENT FIRM
- We cannot entertain candidates that require VISA sponsorship
- We cannot entertain candidates on a contract basis (this is a full time job)
- ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES CONSIDERED
- Responsible for establishing and documenting data policy decisions across the enterprise. Help monitor and maintain data integrity, ensuring that policies, procedures and data definitions are understood and broadly communicated across the enterprise. Partner with other departments to promote data as a strategic asset throughout the organization.
- Administer best practices in enterprise data governance and management. Responsible for maintaining data quality standards across all lines of business within the organization. Be a key contributor to the design and implementation of data quality initiatives and should possess strong service delivery leadership.
- Champion initiatives to ensure data governance principles are embedded into technical design solutions that impact data collection, access and use practices to align with company-wide data strategies
- Document and implement data quality policies, standards, and procedures
- Promote data literacy throughout the organization
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes.
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes.
- Manage the data taxonomy, reference data management across the organization
- Assist in prioritizing data governance related action plans and development roadmaps and socialize across leadership teams
- Oversee the master data management process to ensure quality data throughout the organization
- Design and maintain data dictionary documents based on stakeholder requirements for multiple platforms
- Lead ongoing governance management efforts by developing practical, contextual and objective data quality guidelines and standards, including metrics/KPIs and other evaluation methods
- Have a proven track record developing data governance strategies
- Experience in Data Governance practices and methodologies
- Ability to identify, document and oversee master data management throughout the organization. This includes, defining policies to ensure accurate and consistent data throughout the organization, periodically reviewing data to ensure it is adhering to defined policies and oversee data cleansing projects when inconsistent data is identified
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database structures.
- Experience working with large and multiple data sets
- Familiar with Qlikview a plus
- Ability to think strategically and implement strategic solutions
- Proven leader that has exceptional relationship building skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in defining and implementing the data governance best practices, documenting the data flow & process mapping, as a data steward responsible for the metadata management, data quality, KPIs, etc.
- Strong experience in documenting the data requirements, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation
- Bachelor's degree required in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Data Analyst, Commercial Reporting And Insights
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Commercial Reporting and Insights) with experience in the behavioral healthcare domain to join our Analytics team in our NYC Headquarters. This role will be responsible for fulfilling our B2B customer analysis and reporting needs. By deeply understanding how to leverage data, you would be partnering across the organization with leaders to identify and scope high impact projects. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person, cares about using data to drive critical business decisions, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Query data from multiple sources to provide both internal and customer-facing dashboards
- Anticipate client information needs and create reports to fulfill that need
- Perform analysis in the B2B space to understand penetration, utilization, billing, customer service, and clinical outcomes across employers
- Analyze customer and provider behaviors and outcomes across our commercial offerings
- Partner with B2B marketing to understand the provider recruitment pipeline
- Use and interpret data by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends
- Inform future product features and business strategies in the commercial space
- 2+ years in an analytic role (experience in behavioral healthcare analytics strongly preferred)
Expert SQL skills, dashboard development, business communication
- Good-to-have: Basic statistical analysis skills, preferably using Python (for product experimental analysis)
- Database experience around querying and managing large data sets
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and are well versed in financial and outcomes reporting in the healthcare space
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!