Brockton Job Description Sample
Seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist. The company requires 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist with their CCC's.
Must be a graduate of an accredited SLP program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Great Locums Opportunity For Hospitalist In Massachusetts
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility's most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences - its people. We believe healthcare isn't defined by the four walls in which it's practiced. It's defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
We are looking for a Hospitalist for service.
- Start date: As soon as credentialed
- End date: ongoing
- Location: Brockton, MA
- Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): Hospital
- Schedule: 12 hr shifts
- Patient Ages: Adult
- IP/OP: Inpatient
- On call: No call
- Support Staff: Yes
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified
- Specialty: Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- DEA / CSR
- Certifications: BLS
- Position: 127097
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited medical school
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Abundant available opportunities nationwide
- In-house Credentialing
- Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission - something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1- or email:
Welcome to HealthTrust.
Cna's & Hha's Wanted For In-Home Care
Right at Home is one of the leading In-home care and assistance agencies in MA. We are seeking qualified CNAs and HHAs to provide assistance with activities of daily living such as: bathing, toileting, and Dressing. Other duties include light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, errands and providing companionship.
Benefits of working with Right At Home: Competitive pay, Flexible Schedules, Access to health insurance, Individual support, Continuing education, and more!
We have part-time, up to full-time, and just about any hours in between! Weekend availability is highly desirable! We are reviewing resumes daily. So let us know who you are, and it won't be long before you too will feel...Right at Home
It is easy to apply! Send us an email or apply with our online application, just click on this link *
or give me a call at *
Covering these towns/cities: Assonet, Attleboro, Avon, Berkley, Brockton (02301), Canton, Dedham, Dighton, Dorchester, Dover, Easton, Fall River, Foxboro, Freetown, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Lakeville, Mansfield, Mattapan, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Norwood, Plainville, Quincy, Raynham, Rehoboth, Roslindale, Seekonk, Sharon, Sherborn, Stoughton, Swansea, Taunton, Walpole, West Bridgewater, Westwood & Wrentham
I look forward to talking to you!
Candidates must have a valid driver's license, pass a background check, communicate clearly and effectively in English, and have an updated physical and TB.
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Carpenter Apprentices to join our team in the Brockton, MA and surrounding areas. If you are a Carpenter Apprentice eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
In this role you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking
Pay rate ranges from $15-20 based off experience.
2 years experience doing carpentry work
Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
Basic tool set
Drug free at all times
Ability to work well under the supervision of a Carpenter Journeyman
Eagerness to learn
Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
If interested in the Carpenter Apprentice position, submit your resume to the link below or call Dan at . Can also reply to
CategoryCarpenter - Apprentice
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen. We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.
Emergency Department Registered Nurse
Unit: Emergency Department Start Date: 11-13-2017 Shifts: Nights (7PM - 7AM / 7PM - 3AM) Will work every other weekend and holiday If you're interested in learning more about this assignment, please call Ellen MacDowell at or email me at
RN, MA License BLS 2 years as an RN working in the Emergency Department
HHA Coordinator (Bi-Lingual)
Responsible for day to day administrative management of the branch office and coordination and scheduling of paraprofessionals (HHAs).
· Provides reception and telephone services.
· Manages the office supplies, cleaning contract, biohazard pickups, shredding pickups and postal needs of the branch.
· Participates in the paraprofessional’s orientation process.
· Creates and maintains HHA schedules for the branch.
· Coordinates HHA staffing for sick leave, vacation, long term leave.
· Approves HHA visit notes in the IVR system and follows up to ensure compliance.
· Issues Corrective Action to the HHAs when policy or standard violations are evident per agency policy. Consistently documents counseling or discipline with guidance from the HR department.
· Tracks 90-day and annual evaluations and schedules performance review session with para professionals at least 2 weeks but not more than 1 month prior to due date.
· Performs any other duties as assigned.
Shipping And Receiving
• Key Experience & qualifications are as below:
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs
• Experience with UPS and Fed Ex systems on line (to prepare shipments, track shipments, etc), and
• familiarity dealing with LTL
• Experience in Microsoft Office- Excel and Access programs, and Outlook (email)
• Responsibilities would include receiving shipments & processing related paperwork
• Prepare packing lists and bill of ladings for outgoing shipments
• Must be fluent in English (read, write & speak)
• Great attention to detail is a must
• a Valid driver's license, and good driving record (may need to drive to warehouse 1 mile away, and if
• position turned to permanent employment we may want the person to drive our 15' box truck when ' needed).
• Experience with forklift operation is helpful too (although we would still have the person certified on our
• equipment either way).
Full time 7:30 am- 4:00pm Mon- Friday
Temp to Perm.
temporary and permanent staffing needs since 1980.
We have a variety of opportunities in many diverse fields available. Our ongoing range of assignments, means we can find one that fits your skills, goals, and lifestyle. Uncompromising personalized service to all customers and employees, means you can count on us to help you find the career of your dreams.
We fill many positions on a daily basis that require a variety of skills in the office and light industrial fields.
General Surgery Physician Assistant
The Physician Assistant is a midlevel to senior level Practitioner who by virtue of advanced training and experience is qualified to function in a collaborative role with the attending surgeon in providing care to a diverse patient population in an inpatient surgical service. Graduate of an approved Physician Assistant program; Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred. Must have current valid Massachusetts license and be prescriptive eligible.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete individual daily rounds on all inpatients and documentation of medical plan by writing daily notes.
- Communicates on a daily basis with attending physicians regarding all patients.
- Provides routine medical management of inpatient care including ordering of diagnostic tests, labs, x-rays, medications (within the scope of the PA license), nutrition and follow up on test results.
- Works collaboratively with house staff and takes direction from senior house staff or senior resident on specific patient care duties.
- Conducts minor procedures (under the direction and supervision of the Attending Physician), including: chest tubes, indwelling venous and arterial catheters, nasogastric tubes, bladder catheters, minor wound debridement and removal of drains, repair of lacerations and I&D of abscesses
- Initiates appropriate emergency care until the arrival of the supervising physician
- Functions as first or second assistant in the operating room as necessary, serving as backup to interns and residents.
- Participates in weekly Surgical Clinic as needed 9. Performs appropriate history and physical examinations and plan of care on Emergency Department consults and admissions to the surgical service.
CDL Class B Heating Oil Delivery Driver
• CDL Class B Heating Oil Delivery Driver w/Hazmat
• Great opportunity to work with established company. We are currently hiring CDL drivers with class B license/hazmat, tank and air brakes endorsements. Good pay and benefits - full-time/part-time positions
• Apply at: Trojan Oil
• 191 Grove St, Brockton, MA 02302
• Phone: (508) 583-3046
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!