Broker And Market Operator Grain Job Description Sample
Middle Market Senior Broker
Job Description Aon has a great career opportunity for a Senior Broker in our Los Angeles office.
Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance carriers so as to obtain coverage that is in a client’s best interests.
Professional who develops and manages client relationships, account strategies and insurance marketing activities for book of business. Acts as the primary negotiator in obtaining the most effective insurance programs to address client needs. Works closely with Team Leaders, Producers, Account Executives and other client facing team members to understand and deliver on client’s needs.
Identifies and analyzes client exposures with routine assistance of junior team members to develop effective client risk treatment and placement strategies.. Obtains the most appropriate program coverage based upon client objectives by developing and executing, in conjunction with the client, an agreed upon structure and strategy. Serves as a source for information concerning market trends, pricing practices and other underwriting policies. May participates in development of department policies and procedures and implements them in assigned area.
Provides guidance to more junior staff Directs the overall development and growth of personal book of business and assists in the development of the team members. Capable of working on complex accounts with autonomy. AVP’s and New VP’s play a supporting role in larger, more complex accounts.
Support team in the solicitation and servicing of clients and the broking of their insurance programs. Directing, placing and servicing mid-size accounts with minimal supervision for own portfolio of clients. Expert comparison and analysis of insurance policies and determination of needed enhancements.
Knowledge and Experience: Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, At least 10+ years of placement experience in commercial insurance. Good working knowledge of the brokerage business.
Insurance licensing required. Experience in sales / business development preferred.
We offer you A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience: From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another.
This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. Tolearn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
About Aon: Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.
You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 11/13/2017 14:23:08 Job number: 2435577 Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
- Location:* United States, CA, Los Angeles
Middle Market Broker - Commercial Lines Job In Glendale, CA
Middle Market Broker
This will be your last stop with the best shop in town!
This is an excellent, well established and fast growing retail brokerage firm who has tons of markets for you to work your magic!
Draw + commission will depend upon existing circumstances for your business plan for growth.
Please submit your resume for careful consideration.
Salary: Open Bonus/Benefits: lucrative and discretionary
Local insurance candidates only please.
*** Experienced P&C Middle Market Broker Sales & Renewal Underwriter- Various Locations- Submissions Being Accepted For Future Consideration Only***
Experienced P&C Middle Market Broker Sales & Renewal Underwriter- Various Locations- Submissions being accepted for future consideration only*
Other Locations: United States-California-San Francisco, United States-Connecticut-Hartford, United States-Virginia-Alexandria, United States-New York-Clinton, United States-New York-New York, United States-Alabama-Birmingham, United States-Pennsylvania-King of Prussia, United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh, United States-Missouri-Creve Coeur, United States-Florida-Lake Mary, United States-Tennessee-Franklin, United States-Maryland-Hunt Valley, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Virginia-Glen Allen, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Kansas-Overland Park, United States-Texas-Frisco, United States-New Jersey-Rockaway, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-Minnesota-Bloomington, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Ohio-Independence, United States-Michigan-Grand Rapids, United States-Michigan-Troy, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-California-Brea, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Number: 1700002This posting is not a current vacancy- it is a posting to allow experienced Middle Market applicants the opportunity to express interest for future consideration.
Please note in the question and answer section which locations
are of greatest interest to you.
Candidates with no actual P
&C Middle Market carrier underwriting
experience will not be considered. However, if you are an applicant with no P&C Middle Market underwriting experience ( this includes Account Managers and Underwriting Assistants), please consider our Underwriter Trainee postings, which are posted usually once a year.
We encourage you to visit
P&C Middle Market Underwriter
Underwrites business New and Renewals:
Analyzes agency book on quarter-to-quarter basis for potential action
May or may not act with high levels of Underwriting Authority
Coaches and mentors staff on team; supports junior underwriters
Expertly applies all applicable Underwriting guidelines when making decisions
Typically manages higher volume and/or higher Total Written Premium goal compared to country-wide standard
Capable of underwriting highly complex business and will require limited support from senior underwriters and infrequent referral activity to complete quotes
Has thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and governance Agency Management:
Creates, drives and executes on strategies for new and/or renewal accounts (prospective book management, executes on the mix strategy, low strategy, territorial and agency sales plans, etc.)
Consults and provides solutions
Effectively provides excellent account management service of assigned Division through strategic planning and operational excellence. Ensures the consistent delivery and execution of the Circle of Service process; tailoring a service plan for each client based on needs. Positively impacts and influences final account pricing and terms. Successfully sells the proposal
Responsible for, or influences, retention
Takes lead in communicating strategy to the agency; coordinates communications across the Enterprise; educates others on the strategy
Coaches and mentors others on Agency Management
Trusted advisor to agents and brokers; manages the book of business Sales:
Establishes and maintains pipeline
Manages cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across team; generates cross-sell opportunities
Manages the sales process including planning, operating routines, and monitoring
Sources opportunities for other team members
Coaches and mentors others on sales practices
Is well versed about every aspect of The Hartford's Value proposition to best position us for success. Is professionally demanding and holds internal and external customers accountable. Service:
Consulting with the agents to answer questions regarding coverage, explaining processes, directing the agents to appropriate resources within the Hartford based on their unique needs
Directs and coordinates identified service issues
Is highly familiar with how service operates
Makes recommendations to service; provides feedback to Service leaders
Highly-proficient in P&C Middle Market Underwriting experience and knowledge including: + 8 years of prior P&C carrier Middle Market Underwriting experience is required including superior technical knowledge in all standard lines (I.e., Property, Auto, Worker's Compensation, GL,Umbrella), proven presentation abilities, sound decision making, and excellent risk and analytical skills are required (or 5 years for a Senior level underwriter).
Stellar sales and negotiation skills required.
Experience and desire to with pipeline desirable accounts and use of applicable tracking software.
Strong relationship building skills required with both internal customers as well as with large agents and brokers to drive in profitable business.
BS/BA degree required or equivalent in experience required.
CPCU or other related designation(s) preferred.
20-30% travel is required within the broker assigned territory- a company pool car will be provided - a valid driver’s license is required
Position tier, level and compensation will be commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression Job: Key Accounts UW
11193BRPosting Title:Grain MerchandiserJob Posting:CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Grain Merchandiser to add value for our producers/owners, customers and key stakeholders by providing an effective link to grain markets worldwide. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, and work independent of supervision. You will:
Purchase and sell commodities using available market data, market knowledge and expertise to attain the most cost effective and therefore most profitable results.
Develop merchandising strategies unique to regional locations and consistent with company goals.
Help coordinate all merchandising activities with marketing decisions made in St. Paul and all other regional locations.
Expand merchandising potential to accommodate opportunities with emphasis on increasing market share.
Assist marketing staff with development of major positions by supplying accurate regional information.
Maintain an awareness of business conditions and competition in the region and communicate pertinent information to respective personnel in the company.
Maintain a sound understanding of rail and truck transportation for commodity shipment. Keep abreast of transportation rates and make the most effective decisions involving procurement and logistics.
Secure maximum expansion of market share in designated markets and ensure growth in both volume of grain and bottom line profits.
Support department control by completing and monthly reports.
Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with other operating departments to assure the company functions as a coordinated group.
Check accounting for accuracy and follow through on contracts and settlements, making sure that they are settled in a timely manner.
Review contract runs and take care of overfills and underfills.
Review account sales for specific areas.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree + 2 plus years of experience in marketing grain
Knowledge in all traded commodities
Bachelor’s degree in Ag Business, Ag Economics, or other Business degree Auto req ID:11193BR :CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.Minimum Years of Experience Required:2City:NapoleonState/Province:North Dakota Minimum Education Required:BachelorEmployment Status:ACTIVE FULL TIME Career Type:Merchandiser / Trader / Broker
Manage and grow medium sized volume territory through directing their teams to maximize Principal's sales goals, maintaining a positive business relationship with distributors and customers, and striving for additional product introductions. Act as a liaison between principal's strategic goals and the distributor's needs. Generally, manages a territory of volume size between $200 - $500k annually. Manage daily activity of sales team.
(This list may not include all the duties assigned.)
- Manage annual, bi-annual, quarterly sales numbers and objectives to ensure customer and company goals are being meet.
- Drive company sales by aggressively marketing and presenting manufacturers' product to maximize commissions.
- Ensure Operator Specialist(s) reporting to them are completing their Call Reporting, Objective Planning and LLO Maintenance in the CRM.
- Manage daily distributor functions such has answering customer phone calls, reviewing respective buyers, verifying daily activities on team, scheduling and preparing for meetings to help meet company objectives.
- Use Game Changer to record sales activity and objective planning daily.
- Make weekly closures to the targets in their Objective Plan.
- Call-on and maintain a list of Large Leverage Operators (LLOs) to set-up sales presentations, open lines of communication and to increase business activity and report on them. Make sure LLO list is accurate with contact information, sales activity, and viability of the account.
- Build and maintain distributor relationships by analyzing and reacting to distributor needs, introducing new products, and taking a proactive response to customers concerns and needs.
- Prepare for and perform sales calls to set-up appointments with distributor sales reps and/or customers and visit them to show product.
- Manage day-to-day activities of sales team by scheduling staff and setting goals and objectives with team by reviewing principal's monthly and quarterly goals and objectives, establishing and reviewing of business plan.
- Conduct performance reviews on staff to ensure company goals and objectives are being met and to address any performance issues.
- Prepare and present at sales meeting and trainings to introduce products, allow distributor sales representative to taste and see product, and educate sales people on product.
- Manage manufacturer's marketing plan with distributor to maximize sales potential by making sure manufacturer receives appropriate amount of marketing activities.
- Conduct sales blitzes and competitive runs to increase sales by acquiring leads and visiting prospective customers to convert their business to gain sales/commissions for company.
- Conduct marketing reviews with customers to discuss business activity, new opportunities and address any competition issues to gain an understanding of our business by vender and be able to react to business needs and grow business.
- Prepare reports to senior management and Principal's to provide venders and management with information regarding sales, business activity and market trends.
- Develop sales budgets and plans with district managers.
- Coordinating and preparing for food shows, sales meetings and customer events to ensure product and staff will be at event.
- Focus on competition by understanding the entire competitive landscape and communicate information to our Principals and continued awareness of competitive manufacturers such as their weekly usage, and what Operators and competitors are selling.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service.
- Good decision and negotiating skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Maintain high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to drive vehicle for long periods of time to and from accounts.
- Able to maintain current and valid driver's license and auto insurance in $250,000/$500,000/$100,000 increments.
- Prefer college degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Culinary and/or operations experience preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of previous sales experience.
- Knowledge of brokerage business and relationship to Principals and overall business Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using iPads.
- Product and sales training
- Manage 1 to 2 operator specialist(s)
- Frequent on the road driving; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
- Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone dealing with customer service issues.
- Frequent up/down motion to perform duties.
- Moderate typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers.
- Visual acuity.
- Ability to hear and received detailed information.
Equipment / Tools:
- Calculator, iPad, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Must have some form of reliable transportation to get to and from accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.
Mergers And Acquisitions (M&A) Broker
Outbound Sales Rep-Top Performers Only -100% Commission
Vested Business Brokers-Currently in 36 states and growing
The creators of Brokernet(TM). The Technology that spun a 100-year-old industry has spun it again. To date, our amazing Vested Business Brokers have closed over 1700 business deals. Vested Business Brokers is a nationally recognized business brokerage firm that has been established for 18 years. Vested Business Brokers are in demand, and we are seeking outside and inside sales reps - top producers to join our team.
We will train you in helping entrepreneurs in the purchase and sale of privately held profitable businesses. Six Figure potential and no experience necessary. Vested's professional training team and staff will assist you every step of the way.
The Vested Advantage - VESTED BROKERNET(TM)-MORE BUSINESS LISTINGS THAN ANY OTHER BUSINESS BROKER-MORE BUYERS THAN ANY OTHER BUSINESS BROKER-HARDWORKING TEAM WHO WORK EXCULSIVLEY TOGETHER WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ON BEHALF OF OUR SELLERS, BUYERS AND EACH OTHER.
VESTED BUSINESS BROKERS BENEFITS:
*no start up cost
*full time - part time
*set your own hours
*work from home
*more customers than you can handle
*instant inventory of listings
*nationally recognized business brokerage
*only firm with outstanding broker retention - many brokers here for over 18 years
*highest commission payouts
*use our capital to build your practice
*earn what you're worth - six figure potential
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW -877-735-5224
Sales - Broker / Trading Associate
Premier Metal Trading is currently seeking a motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow within the diversified metals business. This is an entry level inside business-to-business sales position. Experience is not necessary as we are confident in our abilities to train and develop the right individual.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual, with a strong ability to built and nurture relationships in a professional atmosphere. This job requires someone who can learn on their feet and has the ability to make things happen in an autonomous environment, once thoroughly trained. The individual must be a high energy, outgoing, proactive team player, with the ability to work independently.
This position will have a significant impact on the growth and visibility of Premier Metal Trading in the marketplace, and provide a steady flow of market intelligence to Management on market conditions, customer activity and sales pipeline outlook.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, young sales professional with an aggressive work ethic, who is looking to establish a career in business sales.
Qualities / Characteristics
- Ability to develop customer base by building strong, long-term relationships
- Ability to track, manage and follow through on details
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and control all aspects of an order
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proficient in MS Office, overall computer skills
- Develop inquiries
- Establish customer relationships to develop a steady flow of order inquiries
- Lead generation
- Sales calls
- Source material
- Propose pricing
- Track and follow sales inquiries in the marketplace in order to convert these inquiries into orders
- Service the customer base by managing orders through the entire sales cycle
- Manage customer base and orders to create optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by Management
- Organizing logistics
- Resolve claims and effectively manage dispute resolution
- Perform all other assignments as requested or as necessary to meet business needs.
- Medical Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary compensation commensurate with experience
- Up to 20% commission
- 401k program being put in place
- On-the-job paid training
We look forward to hearing from you!
College graduates encouraged to apply!
Our Specialties are Coil, Sheet and Plate Products in:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Copper / Brass
Commercial Real Estate Broker - Inbound Leads (License Required)
TenantBase (www.tenantbase.com) is looking to add Real Estate Brokers/Salepersons in Tenant Advisor positions on our Orange County brokerage team.
- Working directly with our inbound tenant leads to manage the office search lease process from initial search to lease signing.
- Managing the onboarding of new prospects and landlords onto the TenantBase platform.
- Marking office space recommendations to inbound leads using TenantBase’s internal systems.
- Conducting custom office space searches for tenants working with TenantBase.
- Setting and attending office space tours.
- Procurement of new business opportunities through networking and referral management.
- Gathering and compiling market information to utilize in our tenant searches.
- Working with our support team to ensure that information is compiled and tracked properly for internal use.
- Following-up with past sign ups to gather search information if no contact has been made.
- Creating daily, weekly, and monthly reports to summarize pipeline and highlight needs to the local
Orange County team.
- Timeline for hire is immediate
- CA Real Estate License required (salesperson or broker)
- Experience in the Orange County commercial real estate market is strongly preferred (residential will also be considered).
- Knowledge of the Orange County commercial real estate market and brokerage community strongly preferred.
- Service minded and passionate about helping businesses solve problems.
- Proficient in Word, Typing, Outlook, Windows based computers and programs, excellent customer service skills, speak and write English fluently and clearly & excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and the ability to work well on a team with staff at all levels.
- High energy, motivated and want to help build something special in a fast paced and changing industry
- Commission is commensurate with experience
- Compensation Range: Per experience (uncapped commission)
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately with your resume. Applicants without a resume will not receive a response.
The Tenant Advisor position is a client facing brokerage role utilizing our technology and unique approach to deliver tenant representation services. We are seeking career-driven individuals who are looking for continued progression within the commercial real estate industry.
Administrative Assistant To Real Estate Broker
Are you an administrative guru who would like to support an award-winning high-producing real estate Broker by providing administrative and customer service assistance? Are you an experienced business professional with a background in office administration, transaction coordination, customer service, and marketing? Would you like to earn up to $30,000 / year plus bonuses, have a flexible schedule, and work from home on Fridays?!?!??! IF so, please contact us ASAP!
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant to Real Estate Broker / Team Leader
A small, elite,top-producing real estate team specializing in the residential luxurmarket at one of Wilmington’s most successful real estate companies working for a A brokerage who leads withan elite team of multi-million dollar producing real estate advisors dedicated to providing outstanding service.
- To support an award-winning top real estate broker, specializing in the residential real estate market
- Performing administrative, clerical, and transaction coordination tasks
- Implementing marketing campaigns & coordinating with the social media marketing and graphic design departments to design and produce marketing collateral pieces
- Creating and refining systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Managing the data, scheduling, and relevant information, so information is disseminated or available to the broker when needed so that the broker may focus the majority of time and efforts conducting dollar-producing activities and generating additional business.
SCHEDULE AND HOURS:
- 30 hours per week, on average, possible increase in hours depending on your availability
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday -- 10:00 – 3:00 PM working in the Wilmington Autumn Hill office – Friday – working remotely from your home office
- On occasion, some additional hours may be requested (with advance notification)
- $15.00 --$20.00 / hour, depending on experience
- Opportunity for quarterly bonuses, depending on results, after 90 days of employment
- Mileage and expense reimbursement for travel at $.535 / mile
- Employee Status – NOT an independent contractor
ENVIRONMENT: Business casual dress / professional office environment
LOCATION: In a business office – Wilmington, NC
- 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant to an executive or small business owner
- Experience in real estate, mortgage lending, sales, or related industry, a plus
- Must have own computer or tablet, printer, scanner or fax, phone, and high-speed Internet connection.
- Some local travel may be required. Must have reliable personal vehicle with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to agree to work exclusively for this agent (not working for other agents in the same market simultaneously)
- Must be able to pass a background screen and provide three professional references.
- Excellent communication skills, creativity for editing copy, implementing marketing campaigns, collaborating & sourcing ideas for marketing collateral pieces
- Ability to perform administrative, clerical, and transaction coordination processes and tasks quickly and efficiently
- Creating, refining, and documenting systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Ability to anticipate & fulfill the needs of the agent
- Ability to manage time, be pro-active, and work independently fulfilling responsibilities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Responsible, reliable, & dependable
- Accurate, precise, efficient
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent judgment, common sense, and good decision-making skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- No Drama
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Knowledge and experience with MS publishing software or other graphic design programs, a plus
- Knowledge and experience with ANY database program, (Examples would be Top Producer, Market Leader, Sales Force, or Infusion Soft or any similar databases)
- Knowledge & experience with Google Calendar, Drive, & Documents
- Knowledge and experience with Internet, Social Media, Texting, Emailing, Scanning, Phone, etc.
- Knowledge & experience with MLS, highly preferred
- Knowledge of Dotloop Real Estate Transaction Management Program, highly preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES: (some training provided)
- Utilization and maintenance of the Top Producer database
- Inputting of new & prospective client information and updating existing client information in the database
- Coordinating transactions and tracking transaction progress using TopProducer activities
- Implementing and managing the marketing campaigns for each market segment
- Update printed flyers and marketing collateral using a simple templates and collaborating with the graphic design and marketing department to produce pieces
- Assist in developing, implementing, and managing online social media ad campaigns; review analytics for each campaign, and advise if/when campaign ends or reaches pre-determined budget
- Assist with the preparation and assemblage of the listing / buyer presentation packages
- Maintain and track referral programs
- Communicate important information in a timely manner to agent, clients, and, team members, and agent
- General screening of incoming emails / phone calls – determine priority or urgency of the correspondence and react appropriately / organize / alert agent of important / urgent issues
- Provide outstanding Customer Service to clients, prospects, and team members
- Manage broker’s schedule to ensure no overlap of appointments or obligations
- Perform basic administrative duties such as client communications, copying, mailing, & other, as needed
- Creating and documenting a streamlined automated system for follow up & communication
- On occasion, deliver keys, signs and lock boxes and run simple errands related to business operations
- Clients will be assured of receiving outstanding service.
- A steady stream of incoming potential client leads will be received.
- Information to disseminate to existing and prospective clients will be communicated accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
- Database files will always be maintained and organized and all clients and prospects are on the appropriate marketing campaigns.
- The Marketing program is implemented and consistently maintained.
- The broker has peace of mind and confidence knowing that all of the administrative & marketing tasks are being managed and performed accurately and efficiently.
- The broker is organized, stays focused, and on schedule.
- The broker is able to invest 80% of time conducting true-dollar producing activities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: Please submit your resume and a cover letter with 3 professional references.
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
*Career Creators is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Real Estate Broker / Marketing Assistant
Position for full time Broker / Marketing Assistant for a Commercial Real Estate office, located in Cornelius.
Individual will be providing assistance and support primarily to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- general office tasks to help support the Managing Director, such as data entry for company database, maintaining current up to date company files, assisting clients with inquires and information as needed, and coordinating social & business events.
- Marketing duties will consist of media and press release correspondence, promoting and maintaining social media outlets and preparing data and general mail-out programs.
We are looking for an energetic and detail oriented individual who is able to multi-task in a busy environment. This position requires someone who enjoys networking with the community and is able to communicate effectively. NC Real Estate License is Required.
National Brand Leverage
One on One Sales Mentoring
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!