Broker And Market Operator Grain Job Description Sample
Market Analyst / Grain Procurement Merchandiser
You will work extensively with producers in procuring grain and managing risk. You must be able to make decisions, work independently, and be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
You will: •Manage the operations of the CHS Hedging Branch Office, working closely with CHS Hedging at our corporate office and the Grain Manager at CHS Farmers Alliance. •Procure grain from local producers and conduct cold calls to generate new business to grow market share. •Work with producers on a daily basis, updating them on market and industry trends, current grain quotes, grain programs, and create marketing plans •Research and conduct market analysis of all commodities to support the hedging and trading decisions which maximizes profit potential while effectively managing risk of our customer base in commercial and production agriculture. •Develop opportunities in hedging, basis trading, farmer programs, government programs and transportation planning. •Complete daily position reports (DPR) and hedging & marketing the grain position in the absence of the Grain Manager. •Enhance the value proposition our Co-op delivers to customers by successfully executing market risk management tools and services for our patrons. •Collaborate across the organization to exchange information. (i.e. grain merchandisers, grain buyers, the hedge desk, office staff and accounting) •Report and type all purchasing contracts quickly and accurately. •Utilize the brokerage software system to assist in daily accounting of trades.
(required) •Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business •3 plus years of grain procurement or grain marketing experience to include: •Composing market / commodity reports •Knowledge of ag-production methods •Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint •Must have a valid driver’s license
(desired) •Series III license, required to attain Series III license within the first 3 months of employment •Experience developing and marketing Risk Management tools Auto req ID:11661BR :CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers.
CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives.
By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.Minimum Years of Experience Required:1City:MitchellState/Province:South Dakota Minimum Education Required:BachelorEmployment Status:ACTIVE FULL TIME Career Type:Grain, Merchandiser / Trader / Broker
Real Estate Broker - Florida Clearwater/St. Pete Market
We are seeking a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker - Clearwater/St. Pete market to join our rapidly growing team! You will be responsible for all real estate transactions, and expansion of an existing property management portfolio.
- List and sell selected existing REO portfolio as directed by Sr. Management
- Assist in negotiation of purchase agreements and contracts for large multi-family transactions
- Prepare market analysis to aid in property valuation
- Actively solicit property management business in the market
- Manage existing owner client base for existing management portfolio
- Current/valid Florida Real Estate Broker license in good standing
- Pinellas Realtor Organization membership preferred but not required
- Experience in multi-family/commercial real estate sales preferred
- Property Management/leasing experience
- Strong familiarity with Florida real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite) - Preference for applicants with Property Management Software experience
Manage and grow medium sized volume territory through directing their teams to maximize Principal's sales goals, maintaining a positive business relationship with distributors and customers, and striving for additional product introductions. Act as a liaison between principal's strategic goals and the distributor's needs. Generally, manages a territory of volume size between $200 - $500k annually. Manage daily activity of sales team.
(This list may not include all the duties assigned.)
- Manage annual, bi-annual, quarterly sales numbers and objectives to ensure customer and company goals are being meet.
- Drive company sales by aggressively marketing and presenting manufacturers' product to maximize commissions.
- Ensure Operator Specialist(s) reporting to them are completing their Call Reporting, Objective Planning and LLO Maintenance in the CRM.
- Manage daily distributor functions such has answering customer phone calls, reviewing respective buyers, verifying daily activities on team, scheduling and preparing for meetings to help meet company objectives.
- Use Game Changer to record sales activity and objective planning daily.
- Make weekly closures to the targets in their Objective Plan.
- Call-on and maintain a list of Large Leverage Operators (LLOs) to set-up sales presentations, open lines of communication and to increase business activity and report on them. Make sure LLO list is accurate with contact information, sales activity, and viability of the account.
- Build and maintain distributor relationships by analyzing and reacting to distributor needs, introducing new products, and taking a proactive response to customers concerns and needs.
- Prepare for and perform sales calls to set-up appointments with distributor sales reps and/or customers and visit them to show product.
- Manage day-to-day activities of sales team by scheduling staff and setting goals and objectives with team by reviewing principal's monthly and quarterly goals and objectives, establishing and reviewing of business plan.
- Conduct performance reviews on staff to ensure company goals and objectives are being met and to address any performance issues.
- Prepare and present at sales meeting and trainings to introduce products, allow distributor sales representative to taste and see product, and educate sales people on product.
- Manage manufacturer's marketing plan with distributor to maximize sales potential by making sure manufacturer receives appropriate amount of marketing activities.
- Conduct sales blitzes and competitive runs to increase sales by acquiring leads and visiting prospective customers to convert their business to gain sales/commissions for company.
- Conduct marketing reviews with customers to discuss business activity, new opportunities and address any competition issues to gain an understanding of our business by vender and be able to react to business needs and grow business.
- Prepare reports to senior management and Principal's to provide venders and management with information regarding sales, business activity and market trends.
- Develop sales budgets and plans with district managers.
- Coordinating and preparing for food shows, sales meetings and customer events to ensure product and staff will be at event.
- Focus on competition by understanding the entire competitive landscape and communicate information to our Principals and continued awareness of competitive manufacturers such as their weekly usage, and what Operators and competitors are selling.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service.
- Good decision and negotiating skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Maintain high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to drive vehicle for long periods of time to and from accounts.
- Able to maintain current and valid driver's license and auto insurance in $250,000/$500,000/$100,000 increments.
- Prefer college degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Culinary and/or operations experience preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of previous sales experience.
- Knowledge of brokerage business and relationship to Principals and overall business Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using iPads.
- Product and sales training
- Manage 1 to 2 operator specialist(s)
- Frequent on the road driving; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
- Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone dealing with customer service issues.
- Frequent up/down motion to perform duties.
- Moderate typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers.
- Visual acuity.
- Ability to hear and received detailed information.
Equipment / Tools:
- Calculator, iPad, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Must have some form of reliable transportation to get to and from accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.
Commodities Broker Commodities Broker
Futures, Series 3, Securities, Commodities If you are a Commodities Broker with experience, please read on! We are a boutique futures brokerage specializing in providing clients with custom product solutions, cutting-edge trading platforms, managed futures, futures trading systems, traditional brokerage services and execution. Our clients include retail, commercial and institutional firms around the globe. By combining the talents of seasoned management, skilled brokers and experienced product developers, our goal is to meet and surpass our clients' trading goals and needs.
What You Will Be Doing -Responsible for trade execution and brokerage services for the US and International commodities market
Work to expand new business and develop existing client relationships
Frequent monitoring and analysis of market performance and updating clients accordingly
Composing daily market updates and news summaries
What You Need for this Position -5+ years experience in commodities market (as a broker, trader or similar)
Series 3 or Series 7 NFA certification
Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse market fundamentals and trade flow What's In It for You -Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
401(K) matching plan
Casual dress code So, if you are a Commodities Broker with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Aon Is Looking For a Broker Manager As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions Middle Market Brokerage group in Miami, FL. As a Broker Manager, you will report directly to the Business Services Director.
Your Impact As ABroker Manager
* Management of book including servicing of existing accounts and participation in RFP’s for new business opportunities.
Lead and manage an experienced team of property & casualty brokers and associates, including, goal setting, career development, budgeting and time management
Serve as carrier liaison for key market relations
Acts as the primary negotiator in obtaining the most appropriate carrier coverage from a variety of insurance carriers. As part of the client facing team, along with Producers and/or Account Executives, participates in client discussions to understand needs and develop strategies.
Identifies and analyzes client exposures and determines which markets to utilize, ensuring thorough evaluation of qualified companies in the marketplace.
Provides alternative options and/or design risk transfer/financing products for presentation to the client. Develops the ability to articulate structured portfolio solution (SPS) benefits to the client and uses these skills to implement SPS offerings whenever appropriate based on client need. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve existing SPS offerings.
Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with clients, relationship managers, originators and service center support
Finalize market submission and product design options to clients, relationship managers, and originators
Coordinate and conduct market meetings and negotiations as appropriate in coordination with Account Executives
Finalize all risk transfer quotes and complete a thorough comparison of program options as part of the client proposal presentation. Comparison to include changes in exposures, losses, coverage terms and conditions and total cost of risk
Implement chosen risk transfer programs to include review of binders and policies to ensure appropriate coverage
Works with either the underwriter or underwriting management to obtain the most appropriate carrier coverage. May begin developing client specific wording for endorsements or forms to address client issues.
Serves as a source for information concerning market trends, pricing practices and other underwriting policies. May participate in development of department policies and procedures and implements them in assigned area.
Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
Able to develop conclusions from analyses and apply results to the organization’s business operations.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Uses knowledge to provide consultative advice and recommendations within specific functional areas.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Experience: * Minimum of 5-8 years P/C insurance experience
Team management experience
Collaboration skills to successfully lead broker teams and leverage National Practice
Network of carrier relationships
Strong negotiations skills
Strong oral presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate in written form
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
Must obtain Florida 220 agent’s license within 3 months and maintain it taking appropriate Continuing Education
Education: Bachelor’s degree
We offer you A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience: From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience. About Aon: Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 1/10/2018 17:12:33 Job number: 2434372 Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
- Location:* United States, FL, Miami
Managing Broker (North Carolina Broker License required) Location: Elizabeth City, NC
SUMMARY: The Sales Office Manager/Director manages the residential sales office in a professional manner which meets or exceeds profit goals and which reflects the philosophy, mission and policies of Howard Hanna. In order to be successful, the recruitment, training, motivation and retention of qualified sales agents is of primary importance while increasing the office's market share. The overall mission of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is to obtain listings on residential properties to be sold, to represent individuals who are looking to purchase residential properties, and to represent new home developments as sales agents. Must have a North Carolina Brokers License to apply.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES: * Recruits, motivates, trains and retains qualified and effective sales agents. A minimum number of new agents are required to join the sales team annually. This would be based on the company dollar required/lost to secure and grow net profit for the office annually.
Accountability for day-to-day operational decisions and the effective sales and administrative management of the office.
Achieves operating expense and profitability goals annually.
Maintains awareness of and sensitivity to the market in order to increase market share whenever possible.
Market Share - a minimum percentage is set annually
Training - conduct weekly training in the office, in addition to weekly sales meetings.
Oversees the correct use of all procedures within office and documents related to all transactions within jurisdiction.
Plans and implements advertising strategy for the office, by using the company provided advertising venues (i.e. Showcase of Homes, Open House Advertising, ad writing, newspaper advertising, etc.) * Oversees and manages the activities of sales office staff, which includes making decisions, when appropriate, regarding the hiring, training, evaluating, promoting, transferring, disciplining, rewarding and terminating of employees within the guidelines of the company's policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality with all matters.
Assists in achieving the goals of the other departments and divisions of the Howard Hanna companies.
Financial Services Capture rate goals established annually.Â * Corporate Development/Relocation is a resource of business for the office in referrals and utilizing relocation in creating new corporate contacts.
Education - Hanna University class designations or NAR designations to be achieved annually
Participates in community activities as is appropriate.
Attends manager meetings and other company sponsored events, as required.
Organizes, oversees and attends annual office Chow-Chow fundraiser for Children's Free Care Fund.
Represents the company in a professional manner through appearance, attire, attitude and demeanor.
Performs other activities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED: * Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, employees, vendors and co-workers.
Must have ability to work within MS Office products; ability to create and work in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality when dealing with business and personnel issues.
High level of customer service skills required.
Must display superior judgment.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required to communicate professionally, in oral and written fashion.
Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
Ability to work in a paperless environment; ability to utilize technology to enhance market performance and possess ability to learn new technology and Hanna-based tools.
Must have current Real Estate Broker’s License as well as proven experience in the real estate industry.
Prior management experience desired but not required.
High school diploma required; four-year college degree preferred.
Knowledge of budgeting important in order to achieve profitability budget forecasts to meet income and expense goals.
Ability to maintain skills required through internal training offered by the company or outside sources. Through these efforts, the Corporate Culture as described in the Mission Statement and Vision Points will be manifested in the agents and the manager of the office. Please send your resume to Gail Coleman at GailColeman@howardhanna.com *
HowardHanna.com Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.
Credit Sweep Broker
We are seeking a Credit Sweep Broker to join our Dealerweb Session-Based Trading organization located in New York City. The successful candidate will be capable of understanding trade flow processes and the underlying systems used for automated trading. The position requires prior trade floor or brokerage experience. The individual will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with key trading personnel at Primary Dealer banks and other market making participants. Excellent communication skills, including a confident style supported by market credibility, and an ability to remain calm under pressure are essential as the role will involve dealing with periods of intense trading activity and demanding customers.
Build excellent relationships with dealers and provide relationship / market coverage as required.
Understand and monitor market volatility to maximize the most effective pricing.
Support trading activity and ensure that dealers have the necessary information to execute trades successfully.
Understand dealer trading strategy, requirements and behaviours and how these translate onto the platform.
Support trading activity and ensure that dealers have the necessary information to execute trades successfully.
Help educate dealer clients on how they could maximize usage of the Dealerweb Session-Based Trading.
Actively collate dealer feedback and share market information with appropriate internal teams;
Keep up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
Understand trade flow processes and the underlying systems used for automated trading’
Develop a thorough understanding of Dealerweb Session-Based Trading platform development processes and requirements working closely with the global technology teams to drive and coordinate product development. Essential Skills / Experience:
Experience in brokering in all aspects of the credit markets’ with a particular focus on Credit Sweep or similar session-based trading products.
Thorough understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce;
Preferred voice and electronic marketplaces experience.
Technical savvy; able to use trading technology comfortably;
Excellent communication and presentation skills;
Series 7 licensed;
Commitment to achieving high standards;
Team-player; effective communicator.
About the Company: Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets. Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employee
Title:Credit Sweep Broker
IDI Business Development Consultant - (Corporate And Broker Accounts)
Ready to jumpstart your career and a join a dynamic organization? Can you bring a fresh perspective to a forward-thinking Fortune 500 company? Come join Unum, the marketplace leader in disability-based products and return to work services. Unum is a company of people serving people. At Unum, our employees truly make a difference, in the lives of our customers, our local communities and in the success of our company.Unum has been the leading provider of disability insurance since 1975. Unum Group earns over $11 billion in revenue, provided benefits for 37% of Fortune 500 companies and maintains assets over $60 billion.Unum is headquartered in Chattanooga, TN and has significant U.S. operations in Portland, ME, Worcester, MA and Glendale, CA. In addition, 35 field offices are located around major metropolitan cities across the country. Unum has international offices in Dorking, England and Carlow, Ireland. The company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide. What we offer:
Competitive salary with annual bonus.
Excellent benefits offering including generous paid time-off (PTO) with roll-over
Work-Life Balance program
Exciting Resource Groups such as, Diversity & Inclusion, Young Professionals and Women in Leadership provide:
Leadership workshop seminars
Fun networking engagements
Working at the corporate office amenities include:
Free garage parking
On-site fitness center & Dry Clean service
Health Resource Center
Full service cafe Our Culture: At Unum, we strive to all together work relentlessly to meet our customers’ needs, celebrate diversity, care for our communities and think of new, different ways to deliver results. Click on our video link to learn about how "WE ARE UNUM"
We Are Unum Video General Summary This position is accountable for developing strong relationships with existing partner accounts to drive brand loyalty and increase the partner's ability to generate sales for the Individual Disability Insurance (IDI) insurance product. You are responsible for the strategic development of broker franchises within the IDI marketplace. This position requires a balance between driving the IDI Operation’s business objectives and influencing the partner account’s sales & administrative organizations. This individual promotes sales process capabilities within partner accounts and expected to identify IDI sales opportunities. Career growth:
This role is part of a career path which leads to career advancement in the organization. Primary Duties & Accountabilities
Partner with Home Office Operations, National Marketing Organization and Sales Organization to develop partner organizations and drive an increase in sales in the marketplace.
Develop strong relationships within partner account organizations to drive brand loyalty and increase partner’s ability to generate sales.
Develop processes and procedures that can be institutionalized within partner organizations that will lead to the identification of strong IDI opportunities.
Create, manage, and distribute success metrics through activity and pipeline tracking.
Deliver performance improvement and benchmark studies.
Complete ongoing strategic analysis of assigned relationships to identify changes in markets, new trends, and provide up to date programs and appropriate support.
Leverage business intelligence including industry segmentation, trend analysis, in-depth broker analysis, employer prospecting, etc to identify market growth opportunities.
Assess local office capabilities and engage local teams to ensure consistent execution using a variety of business intelligence and external trends.
Participate in meetings and regular calls with sales and service teams to accelerate and maintain focus, communicate results and solicit input on initiatives and strategies.
Achieve objectives through consultation, negotiations and positioning of Unum offerings within profit and product design guidelines. Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent.
2 + years experience in a sales or service environment preferred. Will consider new grads with relevant internship experience.
Strong relationship development skills and ability to foster a team environment.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze raw data; ability to produce detailed reports and analysis.
Strong ability to manage projects including tracking and implementation.
High level of organization, implementation/execution and project management skills.
Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills.
Strong ability to think and implement strategically and tactically.
Superior ability to communicate, influence and interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
Meets the standards for this position, as defined in the Talent Management framework.
Ability to obtain a license to solicit insurance in the states within assigned offices.
Excellent telephone communication skills: ability to develop relationships with clients over the phone; active listening skills.
Ability to excel in a highly charged, fast paced environment, handling multiple, often competing priorities.
Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present a leadership presence with internal and external partners with strong ability to create relationships and be a team player.
Willingness to travel. Unum and its family of businesses offer world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas. Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status. Company: Unum A Fortune 500 company, Unum’s family of 10,000 employees spans three countries and dozens of office locations. Our employees focus each day on delivering financial protection benefits to millions of workers and their families when they need it most. The Unum enterprise includes Unum in the U.S. and U.K., Colonial Life and Starmount Life Insurance – each a market leader in making disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental and vision insurance accessible in the workplace.
Business Transfer Broker
Murphy Business & Financial is seeking motivated, business minded professionals to be business transfer experts/brokers/intermediaries and M&A advisors -- helping small business and lower-middle market business owners execute their exit strategies and sell their companies.
Not only are we seeking experienced professionals with a proven track record, we are also looking for new talent. Our Brokers set their own hours and the sky is the limit on the income potential. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must… we want to work with professionals like us, who enjoy hard work and have a genuine passion for serving our clients and making a difference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in active marketing initiatives to convert prospects to client initiatives. Initiatives from cold calling, sending mailers and digital marketing to attending industry events.
- Consult with clients to determine their wants, needs, expectations and desired results.
- Perform valuations on your client's company.
- Develop financial and marketing materials to confidentially market the company for sale.
- Work with buyers, private equity groups, bankers, accountants, and attorneys to successfully bring a transaction to closing.
- Advise clients on transaction structure, negotiation, and market positioning.
100% COMMISSION BASED, NO LIMIT. Current positions open for franchisees and agents in New Orleans, New Orleans North Shore, Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Houma.
· Average Preliminary Earnings: $75.00 to $150,000.00 / year – NO LIMIT
- No broker experience required - in depth training provided.
- Understanding of accounting, finances and experience in sales and marketing.
- Have personal financial resources required to handle living expenses while building pipeline.
- Previous Business Ownership, Senior Corporate or Equivalent Experience (Desired -Not required).
- Professional presence, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Thrive in a competitive entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving ability.
- Strong proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite.
Assistant Managing Broker
Assistant Managing Broker
If you’re a Real Estate agent with your Principal Broker’s license, have experience in the greater Portland area market and experience in managing sales teams, this position may be right for you. We have an opening for Assistant Managing Broker in the greater Portland area. The Assistant Managing Broker will contribute to the growth and success of the organization by working with the Managing Principal Broker to oversee the operations of the branch office(s), maximizing recruiting and retention results, training and mentoring the professional growth of brokers, and providing broker support in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, Oregon Real Estate Agency and company policies and procedures.
Do you have…
· A passion for real estate?
· A thorough working knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, and types of available mortgages, financing options and government programs?
· Thorough working knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems?
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and financial management?
· Exceptional negotiation skills, analytical and problem solving abilities?
· Strong team building and interpersonal skills with the ability to generate a feeling of trust and confidence?
· Demonstrated ability to lead others and get results through others?
· Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
· Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills?
· Strong attention to detail; ability to be highly accurate with critical information?
· The ability to handle confidential information with discretion?
If hired, some of your duties will include:
· Recruiting, mentoring and training agents
· Management & promotion of core business partner usage
· Coordinate and schedule guest speakers/trainers for quarterly industry-related “brown bag” training
· Participate in broker trainings to ensure current knowledge base and compliance with business partner/third-party vendors and company requirements.
· Collaborate with shared services to meet broker recruiting and retention goals monthly, quarterly and yearly.
· Monitor broker performance/productivity to meet Company and individual performance standards.
· Monitor branch productivity.
· Escalate service/delivery or client relationship issues to Principal Managing Broker.
· Set and monitor quarterly goals.
· Review P&L monthly to ensure adherence to budgeting guidelines and adjust as necessary per business need.
· With Managing Principal Broker, create and manage ongoing review of branch systems, procedures and efficiencies.
· Monitor communications, reporting and marketing to agents, clients and internal staff and managers.
· Attend monthly managerial meetings and communicate current and proposed future goals of the branch.
· Maintain integrity-driven, quality relationships with all internal company contacts. Openly support all internal contacts to assist in creating effective work environments, working through differences in opinion in a positive and open-minded way.
Education and Experience required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education and/or work experience.
· Minimum of 7 years proven track record in real estate in the greater Portland area market required.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a sales team required.
· State of Oregon Principal Broker’s license required.
· Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher), Google Mail & apps.
· Ability to troubleshoot basic issues and train others on basic and intermediate skills.
To Apply, follow this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=landover&jobId=185182&lang=en_US&source=CC331504
Coldwell Banker Bain (CB Bain) has been helping people buy and sell their most important investments in the Pacific Northwest since 1972. We understand that real estate is more than just a business transaction. It is an essential part of building a safe, happy, and prosperous life. Coldwell Banker Bain Ranked as a Top Northwest Luxury Brokerage and a Top Affiliate in the Coldwell Banker Network for 2016.
We have learned that contemporary tools help make buying and selling a home more enjoyable and successful. Yet it is our large network of real estate professionals that really makes the difference. Our brokers bring years of experience in home preparation, price setting, inspection guidance, and contract negotiations.
We put our knowledge on your side with the skills, expertise, and market insights our customers have come to expect.
What is it like to work at Coldwell Banker Bain?
We believe in doing things right and treating people well. Every day we challenge ourselves to think differently, bring fresh ideas, and a unique perspective to push ourselves towards excellence. We put our people first because we believe everyone has something important to contribute. Have a great idea? Share it with a manager. See an opportunity to change things for the better? We have an open door policy. In the end, we are a team of bright, hard working professionals all working together to provide greater value to our clients... and, we're fun!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!