Bronxville Job Description Sample
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Sales Representative- Leads Provided
Sales Representative position- Leads provided – New Rochelle
Love Sales and want to expand? Let us help change that! Sears Home Services is open for business and expanding their Sales team. We are scheduling interviews with hiring managers daily and would love to speak with you for needs in:
- New Rochelle, NY
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- Newburgh, NY
In this Sales position, you will receive pre-confirmed warm to hot lead appointments but also have an opportunity to self-generate your leads. Our Reps are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bring in new ones to drive business.
No door to door sales. We provide the leads from customers that have requested an estimate on Sears Home Improvements products and services. We also confirm your appointments 24 hrs. in advance to ensure customer commitment. This position is home based and reports to the district office in your area. Don’t delay, apply now, we’ll be on the lookout for your information and we will be sure to follow up.
To apply now, please use the following link:
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Senior Luxury Sales Associate (Lv, Gucci, Hermes)
LXRandCo celebrates luxury masterpieces: we truly believe that iconic handbags deserve new lives. Our mission is to connect people with modern vintage pieces, to bring fresh inspiration, and promote sustainable practice by giving renewed life to luxury handbags and accessories.
LXRandCo is currently seeking a highly energetic, responsible and experienced Senior Story Teller (Assistant Manager) for our shop in shop inside the Yonkers Cenutry 21 department store. The ideal candidate will support the District Manager with clienteling, welcome customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge and fashion advice.
- Drive Sales
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Assist the District Manager in an effective and efficient manner
- General upkeep of the store
- Assist with recruitment and staff management
- Meet sales goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven luxury retail experience in a similar role within retail stores in the area
- Proven ability to sell big ticket items
- Proven experience in customer satisfaction
- Foreign language fluency is an asset
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Trend spotting and fashion forward with a deep passion for fashion and luxury
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mentality
- Ability to network and socialize with our target customers
What LXRandCO Has to Offer
- Competitive Salary and Multiple Commission Programs
- Health Care Benefits
- Vacation Days
- Room for advancement
- Employee discounts
Outside Sales - Territory Manager
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Outside Sales Rep
We are hiring immediately!! One of the top money making offices in the industry.
We Train and this is Home-based position!
This role is full- W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $60K - $80K and top performers up to $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
Join the Sears Home Improvement Million Dollar Conneticut Team as a Sales Representative! We are the leader in Exterior Home Improvement Sales, especially in selling Windows, Siding and Doors. Our core products does include, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Siding, Roofing, HVAC and Garage Doors.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities with pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers. This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings – the sky is the limit!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
If you are interested in moving forward with this opportunity please click the link below: http://meetme.so/recruitersouth2
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Financial Analyst, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Full time with benefits
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-5 years of experience in the Consumer Goods or Manufacturing environments.
- Previous work experience in audit, internal controls, accounting or financial reporting.
- Experience with Cost Accounting, Standard Costing, Financial Reporting, Internal Controls Gap Analysis, Process Improvement & Implementation is a key requirement.
- Project Management experience including issues/problem resolutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
Ask for Saba
Perks from the Client:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan, Paid Time off, Sick time off, 401K Plan, Retirement Plan, Life insurance
Senior Ios Engineer/Team Coach
- Work closely with the product, design, third-party providers, vendors and the services teams to convert ideas to reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Understand and share the big picture with the developers on the team
- Create technical documentation and keep it current
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with the team to ship new features quickly
- Help improve code quality, unit test scripts and code coverage
- 10+ years of broad engineering experience
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying and supporting complex iOS applications
- Expert knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with code coverage and unit testing tools like Specta, Expecta, OCMock etc.
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Expert knowledge of dependency managers such as Cocoapods
- Experience integrating with APNS
- Experience working with analytics tools like Omniture, ComScore, Parse.ly etc.
- Expert knowledge of Restful services
- Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones and tablets
- Expertise in performance, scalability, security, architecture, and engineering best practices
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging technologies/trends on mobile platforms
- Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of multi-bitrate streaming and casting
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video and display advertising
- Experience implementing personalization solutions would be nice to have
- Experience providing guidance and oversight to the developers on the team
- BS degree or higher in computer science.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through, exhibiting ownership, and delivering on responsibilities
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
QA API Automation Engineer
Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below Requirement and let me know your availability for new project, if yes please attach your updated profile .
Role: QA API Automation Engineer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Start date: ASAP
· 8+ yrs of experience in QA and 3+ years of professional experience in Software Test Automation in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environment - framework creation
and deployment, test automation design and maintenance
· Experience automating RESTful APIs
· Experience using Jenkins, Git, SonarQube
· Experience automating Web UI applications
· Experience using Project Management/Defect Tracking Systems such as JIRA or Rally.
· Intermediate to Advanced level in Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Maven and JMeter.
· Previous experience using SQL and Non-SQL databases
· Hands on experience with Spring Boot is preferred.
· Experience with Swagger or similar frameworks is preferred.
· 1+ years automating Mobile UI applications, is a plus
Thanks and Regards,
Gtalk : email@example.com
16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI-48154,USA
www.softpathtech.com || (248)562-5506
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!