Brook Park Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Brook Park
Entry Level Sales Rep - No Experience Needed!
Now Hiring for a Sales Rep
Virtue is a leading outsourced business development company working strictly Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer. While representing Fortune 100 and 500 clients in the technology and communications industry, Virtue has a strong focus on in person customer service, sales and marketing. Consistently meeting expectations of their clients, the company continues to expand and grow with a great amount of stability.
- Sales & Marketing
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Customer Presentations
- Product knowledge
- Working with generated leads
- Evaluating Customer's needs
Here at Virtue, we thrive on a positive work environment. Employees tend to be happier with positive reinforcement. All promotions are from within our company, and finding employees looking for advancement in their career is a main focus of our company. We also offer paid training with a base plus bonus pay structure and continuing education. All of our employees are given the tools and knowledge they need to be successful at Virtue.
- Customer Service experience
- Sales & Marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Self motivated
- Driven to hit goals
- Ability to work in a group setting
One of the reasons our clients really enjoy hiring us to represent them is that we are far less expensive to hire yet we guarantee our results.
We give their customers a personal and a customized experience, where we can really focus on the message our clients want us to deliver.
Experienced Electrical Engineer
The Electrical Departments primary focus is in the following areas:
· Power Distribution
· Equipment Installation
· Substation Modification and Upgrades
· Substation Automation
We are seeking an experienced electrical engineer that meets the following criteria:
1. Strong communicative and interpersonal skills.
2. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
3. PE License preferred/E.I. certification required.
4. Minimum of five years of experience performing engineering analysis and design functions for industrial clients.
5. Exercises discretion and independent judgment.
Responsibilities to Include
1. Supervise work of assigned personnel.
2. Prepare concept sketches and layouts.
3. Design and evaluate electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and electrical component systems.
4. Interacting with clients, suppliers and company departments.
5. Performing drawing review and design calculation checking.
6. Coordination and leadership of assigned projects.
7. Interdepartmental project coordination.
Part Time Data Entry Position
Brewer Garrett the leader in HVAC Design-Build Mechanical Contractor in Middleburg Hts. has an immediate need for a Data Entry Clerk. This position is a part-time position with flexible daytime hours, 3-4 days a week entering Energy Savings Rebates for our clients.
The right candidate must have strong data entry and excellent Microsoft Excel skills. The position will be reading utility usage (gas, water & electric) bills for our clients, entering them in an Excel Spreadsheet and calculate savings.
We are a Drug-Free and an EOE workplace.
Assistant Clinical Manager
- Responsible for assisting with the oversight of daily operations of the assigned Clinical Department. The Assistant Clinical Manager is responsible for the development and coordination of activities that promote clinically effective and efficient patient care. Plans, organizes and directs patient care activities as delegated by the Clinical Manager. Collaborates with the clinical manager in maintaining the operational aspects of the patient units, and participates in and uses independent judgment in the hiring, supervising, training, performance management, and evaluation of staff. Consults and collaborates with other health care team members to provide safe appropriate patient care. Ensures a culture of accountability. Demonstrates the ability to problem solve.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN approved RN program. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Required length and type of experience:
- Three (3) years of recent clinical experience in an acute care setting with one (1) year in a leadership role.
Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Current Ohio RN license. Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving/decision making abilities. Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize with excellent time management skills. Performs with initiative and innovation. Knowledge of practice requirements for RN and LPN as mandated by the Nurse Practice Act.
The Goddard School located in Independence, a Step Up to Quality
4 star school, continues to set the standard for excellence in early childhood education. We are currently looking for a loving, nurturing and creative Toddler Teacher (18 months
24 months) for our school . Candidate must be able to work 9 am
Friday. A Teacher s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
Advance children s physical and intellectual competence
Support each child s social and emotional development and provide positive guidance
Establish positive and effective family relations
Ensure an effective program, responsive to children s needs
Maintain professional commitment All candidates, who wish to be considered for the position must meet one or more of the following criteria, in addition to any/all requirements that may be mandated by their state and/or local licensing authorities: * A Bachelor s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development. * A Bachelor s degree or higher in a related field1, including 18 semester hours of completed coursework related to young children birth to age 8.
An Associate s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or a related field1.
An Associate s degree or higher in a related field, including 18 semester hours of completed coursework related to young children birth to age 8. * A current CDA or Early Childhood Teaching Credential.
Proof of current and active enrollment in a CDA Credentialing Program.
Proof of current and active enrollment in an accredited Associate s or Bachelor s degree program in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
Dedicated Paid Professional Training Day
Associated topics: assistant preschool teacher, associate kindergarten teacher, child care, daycare teachers, early, early childhood, early education, kindergarten, pre kindergarten, toddler teacher
To Go Specialist
Work in a team-oriented, high volume, fast paced, guest-centric environment to deliver on our purpose of Hospitaliano! Our passion for 100% guest delight by: Demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services in the To Go area including: + Greets guests, in person or on the phone, in a warm and friendly way to make them feel welcome and appreciated + Uses product knowledge to describe food and beverage items and to answer guest's questions + Assembles prepared food and condiments correctly following Olive Garden standards + Checks prepared orders for accuracy and reviews order with guest in person
Post a Job
Outbound Sales Representative ~ Middleburg Heights ~ Bonus Potential
We are seeking an OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
$11.50 plus $700-$1,000 + Bonus per MONTH!!!
- Present and sell company products and services to existing customers
- Follow up with existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are scheduling interviews this week! Apply today to schedule yours!
Parkside Villa is a 5 star skilled nursing facility located in Middleburg Heights, Ohio
The primary purpose of the Activities Assistant position is to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Must have successfully copleted Mepap 1. Must have knowledge of MDS and required activities documentation. Knowledge of PCC and certification such as CDP or AAC a plus.
Legacy Health Services offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match. Legacy Health Services is a family owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours” is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services manages over 1700 nursing home beds in eleven nursing facilities that serve northern Ohio. With over 2,500 dedicated employees, Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners, hospice and home health care. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness.
We are seeking 10 individuals who want a great opportunity and want to succeed.
The successful candidates will be instrumental to the success of our Cleveland office by ensuring that we are providing a high level of service to our customers. We are looking for candidates to work hard, earn great money, and gain hands-on business experience.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding quality of professionalism.
As a Team Member you will experience: A great group of team members to work with! A dynamic, fast paced working environment! An organization that supports local and international organizations! Opportunities for career development so you can grow with us! Competitive base pay of $3075/mo with commissions, bonuses and incentives, paid weekly! No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
You will: Provide exceptional customer service to our customers; Product demonstration and answering customer questions; Qualified applicants will work face-to- face with our customers and our clients.
What we offer: Flexible schedule that allows you to work full-time or part-time Fun and positive team work environment Training to get you off to a good start and regular opportunities for on-going training and professional development Promotion opportunities based on your performance, not your time on the job.
Enhance and build your resume and overall professional style No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Must Be able to strat Immediately! Send your resume today!!
SHIFT LEAD Job Description: + Opens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business day. Responsible for opening back door of store for deliveries.
Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers.
Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Customer Experience + Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without management as necessary.
Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor for vendor deliveries.
Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price verifications, items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions.
Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, stockroom, and overstock locations.
Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team members.
Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash counts, ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as requested.
Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the store.
Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development + Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
Communications + Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store management is not present.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to management.
Auto req ID: 33939BR
External Basic Qualifications: + One year of prior retail work experience as a retail key carrier or shift leader.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico) + Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours. + “Achieving expectations” rating on last performance review and no written disciplinary actions in the last 12 months (internal candidates only).
Store: 04159-PARMA HEIGHTS OH
Employment Type: Full-time
Full Store Address: 6300 PEARL RD,PARMA HEIGHTS,OH,44130-3041
Preferred Qualifications: + Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
Location: 6300 PEARL RD,PARMA HEIGHTS,OH,44130-3041-04159-S
Post a Job