Brook Park Job Description Sample
Quality Inspector, Sorters, Paint Line Operators
We are seeking a Quality Inspector, Sorters, Paint Line Operators to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
1st and 2nd shift positions available.
Full Time , Temp to hire
Start at $10 Hr
Must have reliable transportation, pass drug screen and background check.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalistto join our team! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly and fast paced environment with a company which is growing. Anchor has won many awards, including the Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces Awards. We work as a team to assist each other in all areas of HR, however there will be a focus on Employee Relations, management of Workers' Compensation and Safety in this role.
- Maintains fair and productive employment practices to assure a the company complies with all federal and state employment laws
- Act as a liaison between the employees and management by handling questions and concerns daily.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Guide management with decisions on coaching/counseling or discipline of employees.
- Assist with enforcing safety policies, accident investigation/prevention, OSHA compliance; Serve on the Anchor Safety Committee.
- Responsible for workers’ compensation administration, controlling the cost of claims.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Oversee annual/semi-annual performance review administration/approval for plant staff
- Oversee employee recognition program, Employee Excellence
- Assist with company events and functions, including annual holiday party, company picnic, and all safety parties/lunches
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- At lease 2 years experience managing workers compensation claims / safety programs
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be attentive to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a rich Health Insurance Program, Prescription, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. A comprehensive Wellness Program is available and participation is encouraged. Anchor also offers a 401K program, along with a company match. We believe strongly in the development of our employees, therefore a Tuition Assistance Program is available.
Please send resume to: HRMail@anchor-mfg.com
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Cleveland,Oh)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Customer Sales Support Representative
At Compass Health Brands our mission is to provide quality products to our consumers, enabling them to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives with the greatest dignity possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Support Representative. The ideal candidate is someone who is goal oriented, team oriented yet able to work independently, motivated, professional, intelligent and confident!
· Strong team player and a desire to support others
· Capable of self-management and the ability to work independently with minimal management oversight
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
· Likeable with the ability to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude, confident, and tenacious
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Comprehensive computer skills (Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com)
· Strong written communication skills
· Skilled at developing and maintaining strong relationships over the telephone
· Desire to learn and advance
· Critical thinking skills
· Track and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks and execute in a timely fashion
· Assist with pricing and product issues/questions
· Maintain existing customer base by managing inbound, pre-sale requests
· Document all initial and ongoing contacts as required
· Manage CRM database to ensure information is accurate and timely
· Utilize CRM database to identify trends and suggest initiatives to support sales efforts
· Manage open/backorder reports and support additional report requests
· Research and qualify potential prospects
· Inside POC for multiple sales representatives and their customers
· Quickly learn, retain, and adapt to new products and services
· Inside sales and/or customer support experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our new corporate brand exemplifies our strong commitment to partnering with our customers and driving bottom line growth. As the volume of patients increases and consumers drive the demand for home care products, our vision is to be the market leader in providing innovative products that promote independence and better living in the comfort of their own homes.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Media Assembler_2Nd Shift
Hours: FT hours: 2:30-11:00, Monday thru Friday, possible overtime
Quick, neat and accurate production line assembly of medical accessory products within a clean room environment. Media Assemblers rotate stations every 2 hours, 4 of 13 stations are worked each day. 2 stations involve continuous heavy lifting of up to 60 pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities: (subject to change)
· Assembly of media products in both clean room and packaging environment with specialized machinery.
· Perform subassembly work such as building trays, boxes, and technical briefs.
· Packaging media and components into finished box and case box.
· Loading and wrapping skids to be stored safely in the warehouse.
· Use basic tools such as power screwdriver and manual pallet jack.
· Handle raw materials and finished product up to 70 lbs.
· Using tape gun to seal boxes and neatly affix labels.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Attention to detail in a repetitive assembly environment
· Excellent dexterity to produce neat, quick, and accurate assembly
· Excellent Punctuality and Dependability
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to push & pull pallet jacks
· Lifting up to 60 pounds repetitively, continuous standing on the job, & repetitive hand/arm/wrist motion
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Cleveland Fitness Club Life Guard
Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Less than high school with 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency is recruiting for a Middleburg Hts. Company for Electro Mechanical Assembly Techs. Must have attention to detail, Strong mechanical aptitude. This job requires precsion assembly of small parts. Mechanical and electrical knowledge is a plus.
• Electro-Mechanical assembly and testing of products for medical industry in clean environment by following assembly instructions.
• Use technical equipment such as custom gages and fixtures, hand torque tools, and precision measuring equipment.
Job duties include:
• Assemble and test electro-mechanical devices and accurately record data.
• Install and test printer software and run test prints.
• Complete activity logs and all appropriate documentation.
• Use computers for testing.
These are temp to perm positions. Pay is $13-$14/hour 6am-2:30pm with OT
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm/Tues-Thrs. 1-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 13500 Pearl Rd. #109 Strongsville, OH. Please call us at 440-572-9675 with any questions.
Pavement Consultants draw upon extensive knowledge of soils, rock mechanics and material properties in the design, construction, maintenance and/or rehabilitation of pavements. They deal with flexible (asphalt) and rigid (concrete) pavements for use in parking lots, roads, highways, airports, footpaths, streets and other structures requiring the delivery of goods and services to markets and consumers. Qualified candidates must possess this knowledge, client relation skills, computer skills and be willing to travel.
Location: Cleveland, OH (Location requirements may be flexible for qualified candidates)
· Planning pavement locations; designing pavements; and selecting appropriate materials for pavement construction by testing for things like bearing capacity, flexibility, density and ground (soil/rock) conditions
· Managing projects to ensure they are delivered to specifications on time and within budget parameters
· Liaising with clients throughout the project and updating them on progress
· Conduct condition assessment investigations of existing pavements to determine where maintenance is required, and guide the performance of repairs on deteriorated pavements to prevent risks to vehicles and pedestrians
· Working within an interdisciplinary team to provide expertise on designing and writing complex reports
· Providing pavement remediation and rehabilitation reports, plans and budgets
· Assisting managers to formulate and implement business development strategies
Pavement Consultant Skills & Abilities:
In addition to technical skills, Pavement Consultants require highly developed managerial, organizational, financial management and analytical skills. They must be able to work independently, collaborate and communicate effectively to deal with clients and project workers, and contribute to the training and motivation of other team members. Furthermore, they must be able to anticipate and/or recognize problems and take remedial action to allow the project to meet quality, time and budget requirements.
A Pavement Consultant may require an undergraduate degree in civil (structural, transportation) engineering. Additional experience in the field or relevant postgraduate qualifications can be highly advantageous, particularly this seeking senior-level positions.
Professional Engineer License considered a plus.
Sectors and Industries:
A qualified Pavement Consultant could be employed in the public sector by local and state government authorities, private infrastructure organizations, and medium to large consulting firms or as private consultants.
Technical Assurance is your comprehensive building envelope partner. Our staff of professionals manages national multi-facility building enclosure programs that include building assessments, design, construction management and program/database management of ranging size, geography and complexity. Areas of expertise include: roofs, facades, fenestrations (doors, windows and skylights), below-grade structures, parking and hardscape pavements and multi-level parking structures.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!