Brookfield Job Description Sample
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Apartment community in Brookfield/Milwaukee looking for a skilled, experienced Service Technician to join their professional management family. Knowledge of not only maintenance tasks but also the apartment management industry preferred.
Professional duties include apartment make ready maintenance, general facility and grounds maintenance, minor plumbing, electrical and HVAC maintenance and in unit painting. Individual must be able to be on a rotating on call service schedule.
If you are interested in working in a friendly environment for a company that takes great pride in their product, and enjoy working as part of a team, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Resume required. Please reply by email with the title “Service Technician” in the subject field.
STEP UP TO A FABULOUS CAREER!!
The Windsor Story
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for a full time/Part time Assistant Manager at our Windsor Store Located @
95 N. MOORLAND RD. SPACE B2
BROOKFIELD, WI 53005
We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. Applicants should be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
All management positions are responsible for the store and the employees that work within. They effectively direct sales by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Store management ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies, and procedures. They control store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches’ others on 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to company dress code policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains company visual standards
- Protects company assets
- Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months working for Windsor at store-level
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
- Communicates well and effectively in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with a leading provider of laser vision correction in the United States? Would you like the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 per month in bonus and participate in great benefit plans? Would you like to work for a second-generation, family owned business that helps people see? Would you like to help donate money and glasses to underprivileged people in our country and beyond? Join US at LasikPlus!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for highly-motivated Sales Associates to join our team. We have a training program and will train motivated and committed individuals who have a passion for patient care and customer service. In this position, you will play a key role in creating a comfortable, welcoming environment for our patients and to assist with scheduling, registration, insurance verification, updating patient emergency medical records and other administrative duties as needed. If you would like to join an environment that will inspire you to expect the most of yourself and your career, and if you meet our requirements, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us today!
As an Sales Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting patients and providing quality patient care, excellent communication and customer service care and provide high patient excitement and drive and generate leads towards laser vision correction surgery.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Verifying schedule times with patients
- Preparing charts
- Handling pre-admission and consent forms
- Counseling patients on their insurance and payment options
- Receiving and securing payments from patients
As an Sales Receptionist, you should possess exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a highly-dynamic work environment. Additionally, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as strong computer skills.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- Retail/sales experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrates initiative, drive and follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as needed and work well under pressure
Join LasikPlus – and help us transform the lives of our patients.
LasikPlus is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.lasikplus.com or see our great reviews on Glassdoor.
What We Do
LASIK (laser in situ keratomileusis) is a surgical procedure that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea for the correction of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. At LasikPlus, we utilize 100% bladeless, all-laser LASIK surgery. By using a laser to prepare the cornea, we are able to offer our patients improved precision and recovery over past methods, such as the use of a microkeratome blade.
The difference between PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) and LASIK, is in the preparation of the cornea. For PRK, the corneal tissue is gently wiped from the cornea. The reshaping of the cornea for the correction of the refractive errors is identical to LASIK. The PRK procedure offers distinct advantages over LASIK for some patients. Only an expert LASIK doctor can determine which procedure is best for you.
M.A.C.S. Brookfield, an area favorite fast-casual restaurant is seeking to fill the position of General Manager. The General Manager will be put in a great position to succeed in a growing company.
M.A.C.S. Brookfield is part of the expanding Macaroni And Cheese Shop restaurant group and although the current opening is for one specific restaurant those interested in becoming part of a multi-unit team should be encouraged to apply.Candidate
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (college degree and/or completion of post-secondary school training in an industry-related program is a plus)
- Minimum five years of work experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry (experience in the fast-casual restaurant industry is a plus)
- 1-3 years in a general management position or 3+ years in a different management role
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification (or willingness to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Willingness to submit a criminal background test
- Work a minimum of 45 hours per week
- Ability to stand on a hard surface for a long period of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and regularly lift or move 25-30 lbs (occasionally up to 50 lbs)
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Salaried position
- Competitive base salary for area and industry
- Incentive program
- Full health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Great hours-restaurant is open no later than 9:00 p.m.
- Closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Easter
- Relocation assistance available (if needed)
- As-needed to accomplish all tasks, including any special projects assigned by the owners
- Coach, teach, and lead staff to gain a higher understanding of the restaurant business
- Understand the importance and principles of guest management and teach employees how to establish guest satisfaction through their interactions with guests
- Adapt to the M.A.C.S. culture and leadership mentality
- Learn, understand, and competently work all positions in the entire operation
- Hold all employees accountable to the policies and procedures set forth in the Employee Policy Manual
- Interview, check backgrounds, and hire for all positions in the restaurant
- Handle new-hire paperwork, orientation, and schedule training for all new employees
- Lead weekly meetings with the restaurant management team
- Provide assistance, training, and support to the other managers and staff members
- Know how to accurately track and process invoices for payment
- Conduct all end-of-period inventories
- Insure that all personnel-related paperwork is kept secure, current and compliant
- Properly create two-week employee schedules, created according to the projected sales.
- Properly handle disciplinary and human resources issues
- Ensure a safe, secure, clean, and well-maintained business operation
- Lead monthly all-staff meetings
- Work during all of the busiest shifts, taking a leadership role in guest service
- Visit at least 50% of seated tables to ensure guest satisfaction
- Communicate immediately with the regional manager in the event of any media inquiries, food quality issues, or anything else that directly impacts the business operation
- Be responsible for the financial performance of the business, including sales growth, prime cost controls, and minimizing overhead expenses
- Participate in a monthly meeting with the regional manager to review the results of the previous month’s P&L statement
- Strategically work with the regional manager to minimize costs wherever possible
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Commercial Service Technician III may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Perform routing and emergency service calls as set forth by the branch manager.
- Troubleshoots and identifies malfunctioning or inoperative equipment on alarm systems by using electronic testing equipment.
- Coordinates inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Provides documentation and completes reports of inventory and vehicle usage.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing alarm systems.
- Determines backup components to be maintained in stock.
- Trains new users in operation of alarm system equipment.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair CCTV, Card Access and fire systems and may be required to conduct fire inspections.
- Comply with Protection One’s vehicle policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics and Ohms law.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of Basic IP Networks.
- Knowledge of Burglar Alarm Systems.
- Knowledge of Basic Fire Sprinkler Systems and Fire Alarm Devices.
- Knowledge of Basic CCTV Systems, NVRs, DVRs, etc.
- Knowledge of Basic Access Control Systems, Facility Management systems.
- Must understand basic electrical theory, electrical safety and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate power tools.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle while seated for periods of up to 2 or more hours.
- Ability to drive at night.
- Ability to bend and work in tight spaces.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to crawl under structures or in attics.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The employee is required to be available to work on weekends, holidays and after 5 p.m. as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training and five years’ experience with various alarm systems and their operation or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Some related prior experience in military, electrical, electronic, or construction field.
- Must be able to pass a company-administered exam to demonstrate proficiency.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to hold applicable and state and local licenses where required, prefer Nicet Level II or ESNT.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
As of April 2017, Protection1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Financial Advisor Associate
We are currently looking for experienced Financial Advisor Associate to join our Team!
· Asset Builder: For qualified candidates, our firm partners with you to help you grow your business. In 2016, we helped distribute over $60 million in assets from referrals and strategic acquisitions to our Advisors in the Milwaukee area alone.
· Strategic Alliances: There are many areas of opportunity to deepen the good work you do for your clients, but there is only so much time in the day. We have formed alliances with strong, high quality teams to better assist you in areas that need specialized focus, including insurance consulting and complex estate planning.
· Asset Management: Our high-end turnkey asset management platform offers several model portfolios across multiple investment styles and risk levels. All research is performed by experienced, on-site investment professionals and is guided through the investment discipline by a seasoned Investment Committee. All trades and allocations are done for you at prices discounted to our affiliates.
· Multi-Custodian Platform: No longer are you locked into one custodial partner’s way of doing things. We offer a seamless technology interface with our custodians to make your life simpler.
· Knowledgeable Admin support: On day one, enjoy administrative support with time consuming tasks like new account opening, logging in contributions and distributions, processing RMDs, and answering other account-related questions. We also include full marketing support to deepen your best client relationships.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of sales and relationship management experience in a financial services industry
- Outstanding ethics and passion for improving your clients lives without sacrificing yours
- The desire to grow your business through hard work, referrals and marketing
- Must have a positive attitude and want to affiliate with a team that believes we all work and succeed together
- Clean compliance record
- Licensed in Series 7, 63, 66 or 65, Life and Health Insurance
- College degree or equivalent
· As an employee of the firm you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Enjoy a fixed salary with quarterly opportunity for bonus, while servicing your existing book of clients as well as our frim clients. As an employee we help you grow your income annually by providing new client relationships as they become available.
What We Bring to the Table
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing, independent-minded, client-first, advisor-supported RIA? Are you looking for an environment where you have the Freedom to earn a salary servicing existing clients and grow your business on your terms without added pressure from corporate sales directors? Are you looking for a firm where your voice is heard and you have influence on the decision-making and the direction of the firm? Are you looking to join a team of financial professionals that believes our clients and our firm succeed when we work together for the common good?
At Freedom Wealth Alliance (F.W.A), we have built our culture around passion, integrity, respect, teamwork and the desire for Freedom that other firms may struggle to provide. We specialize in helping high-quality advisors reach their full potential within the independent advisory space. Our unique structure allows you to draw a steady salary servicing an existing book of business, utilize state-of-the-art technology, leverage full administrative support, and gain access to professionally managed investment portfolios, all without complicating your life. We created F.W.A. with you in mind.
Freedom Wealth Alliance has recently expanded and we have new opportunities for entry-level Financial Advisors in the Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Whether you are an individual or a team looking for a new opportunity, we believe Freedom Wealth Alliance is an exceptional firm that stands apart from the rest.
Join us now to enjoy these and many other benefits…
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Freedom Wealth Alliance, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
CDL A Refrigerated Truck Drivers
CDL-A OTR Truck DriverCDL-A OTR Truck Driver JobsDry Van & Refrigerated Freight
S&S Transport, Inc is a privately held firm with over 30 years of experience in transporting a wide variety of durable goods throughout North America.
The company began with just two employees and a borrowed truck in 1981 to now being one of the most modern, well-equipped carriers in the Midwest today.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
New Pay Package: Over $1,300 per week
Paid All Practical Miles, loaded and empty
Drivers average 2,500-3,500 miles weekly
Flexible Home Time Managed by the Driver
No Touch Freight
Health Insurance and Company Funded Health Savings Account
401k with Company Match
Modern Equipment: Kenworth & Freightliners
Trucks Equipped with Satellite TV, 1800 Watt Inverters, Refrigerators and APU's
Pre Pass In All Trucks
Sephora Operations Consultant - Brookfield Shopg Ctr
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you passionate about visual merchandising?
Do you like interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your knowledge of beauty? Well?being a SEPHORA Operations Consultant in the new JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.
The Operations Consultant leads and performs all operational programs and tasks on an ongoing, scheduled basis, as designated by the Beauty Manager.
Assists Clients ? You seek out clients and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through service, selling, and product application. You listen, help, and you make them want to come back.
Leads visual merchandising ? You have an eye for visual merchandising and enjoy creating a beautiful environment for your clients to shop. You lead and maintain monthly floor sets, weekly merchandise updates, and receive all shipment.
Leads operational processes ? You are detail-oriented, organized, and see the business with a critical eye. You understand how to improve operational efficiency and decrease shrinkage. You manage all merchandise processes, including return to vendor and markdowns, ensuring all deadlines are met.
Support a learning environment ? You share your operational knowledge and encourage those around you to ask questions and get involved. You help others understand their role in operations. You excel at client service and have an understanding of product, and you're always interested in learning more.
Skill and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency
Job Title: Sephora Operations Consultant
- Brookfield Shopg Ctr
Location: Brookfield, WI, United States
- Brookfield Shopg Ctr 95 N Moorland Rd
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, Texas SDL2017
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Admissions Representative (Direct Sales)
A note to the hard-working- but currently frustrated job seeker…
Do you want to be successful at work AND have fun in a positive work environment?
Do you want to be part of something special?
John Casablancas Centers is looking for people who will make a profound impact on our Company every day. The position is entitled “Admissions Representative” but we will call you Sales Master of the Universe if you so desire.
· Leads are provided – NO cold calling!
· No experience necessary – no, really… we’ll train you!
· Over 90% of our managers were promoted from within the company.
· Our average length of employment is 14.5 years; the lowest turnover rate in the industry.
· Must be able to work “retail hours”.
We want a person who approaches their job with energy and pride. And, we bet you want to be part of a company that values its employees and believes that loyalty is the cornerstone to employee relationships.
Let’s connect. Send us your resume. Imagine what it might be like to work here and tell us why you think you would love it! This is a chance for you to do something different, exciting, well paid, and to get recognized for your achievements. It is not just a job – it is a career!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or related experience and/or training. Additional Education and/or Experience may be required by laws and regulations required by the State Board of Education, where applicable.
John Casablancas Centers offers great income potential with weekly compensation and a draw against commissions, health benefits, vacation time, and sick time.
John Casablancas Centers are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Watch a video about working for our Company: https://www.youtube.com/embed/fRFrfYOk3CQ?rel=0&controls=0
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!