Brookfield Job Description Sample
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Impulse, Full Time: Murray, UT, Fashion Place
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals
- Alert Sales Manager of needs and concerns of the business and staff
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Develop and implement business-driving events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals;
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results;
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration;
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in Cosmetics.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and interpret general business reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change in American monetary units
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must posses a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be able to lead by example
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Commercial Service Technician III may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Perform routing and emergency service calls as set forth by the branch manager.
- Troubleshoots and identifies malfunctioning or inoperative equipment on alarm systems by using electronic testing equipment.
- Coordinates inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Provides documentation and completes reports of inventory and vehicle usage.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing alarm systems.
- Determines backup components to be maintained in stock.
- Trains new users in operation of alarm system equipment.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair CCTV, Card Access and fire systems and may be required to conduct fire inspections.
- Comply with Protection One’s vehicle policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics and Ohms law.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of Basic IP Networks.
- Knowledge of Burglar Alarm Systems.
- Knowledge of Basic Fire Sprinkler Systems and Fire Alarm Devices.
- Knowledge of Basic CCTV Systems, NVRs, DVRs, etc.
- Knowledge of Basic Access Control Systems, Facility Management systems.
- Must understand basic electrical theory, electrical safety and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate power tools.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle while seated for periods of up to 2 or more hours.
- Ability to drive at night.
- Ability to bend and work in tight spaces.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to crawl under structures or in attics.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The employee is required to be available to work on weekends, holidays and after 5 p.m. as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training and five years’ experience with various alarm systems and their operation or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Some related prior experience in military, electrical, electronic, or construction field.
- Must be able to pass a company-administered exam to demonstrate proficiency.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to hold applicable and state and local licenses where required, prefer Nicet Level II or ESNT.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
As of April 2017, Protection1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join our team!
· Asset Builder: For qualified candidates, our firm partners with you to help you grow your business. In 2016, we helped distribute over $60 million in assets from referrals and strategic acquisitions to our Advisors in the Milwaukee area alone.
· Strategic Alliances: There are many areas of opportunity to deepen the good work you do for your clients, but there is only so much time in the day. We have formed alliances with strong, high quality teams to better assist you in areas that need specialized focus, including insurance consulting and complex estate planning.
· Asset Management: Our high-end turnkey asset management platform offers several model portfolios across multiple investment styles and risk levels. All research is performed by experienced, on-site investment professionals and is guided through the investment discipline by a seasoned Investment Committee. All trades and allocations are done for you at prices discounted to our affiliates.
· Multi-Custodian Platform: No longer are you locked into one custodial partner’s way of doing things. We offer a seamless technology interface with our custodians to make your life simpler.
· Knowledgeable Admin support: On day one, enjoy administrative support with time consuming tasks like new account opening, logging in contributions and distributions, processing RMDs, and answering other account-related questions. We also include full marketing support to deepen your best client relationships.
What You Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of sales and relationship management experience in a financial services industry
- Outstanding ethics and a passion for improving your clients lives without sacrificing yours
- The desire to grow your business through hard work, business acquisitions and/or marketing
- Must have a positive attitude and want to affiliate with a team that believes we all work and succeed together
- Clean compliance record
- Licensed in Series 7, 63, 66 or 65, Life and Health Insurance
- College degree or equivalent
- CFP preferred
- Minimum of $35 million in
Freedom Wealth Alliance offers flexible affiliation options that can evolve depending on where you are in your career…
· Own Your Business: You own your book and you affiliate with Freedom Wealth Alliance as a fully independent advisor under our compliance and service umbrella. We have created a high-class office environment that you will be proud to be associated with and offer a top-notch team of professionals to work with on a daily basis. We provide state-of-the-art technology and process workflows to give you the paperless office of your dreams. You can be as mobile as you need to be, with flexible office arrangements, whether you are at our Brookfield headquarters, work at home, or create a satellite office. You become empowered and you will be truly Free.
· Employee of the Firm: We provide the clients and cover all expenses as you fully support the needs of our clients.
What we bring to the table
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing, independent-minded, client-first, advisor-supported RIA? Are you looking for an environment where you have the Freedom to service your clients and grow your business on your terms without added pressure from corporate sales directors? Are you looking for a firm where your voice is heard and you have influence on the decision-making and the direction of the firm? Are you looking to join a team of financial professionals that believes our clients and our firm succeed when we work together for the common good?
At Freedom Wealth Alliance (F.W.A), we have built our culture around passion, integrity, respect, teamwork and the desire for Freedom that other firms may struggle to provide. We specialize in helping high-quality advisors reach their full potential within the independent advisory space. Our unique structure allows you to work with multiple custodians, utilize state-of-the-art technology, leverage full administrative support and gain access to professionally managed investment portfolios, all without complicating your life. We created F.W.A. with you in mind.
Freedom Wealth Alliance has recently expanded and we have new opportunities for experienced Financial Advisors in the Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Whether you are an individual or a team looking for a new opportunity, we believe Freedom Wealth Alliance is an exceptional firm that stands apart from the rest.
Join us now to enjoy these and many other
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Freedom Wealth Alliance, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Solo, Team & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
CDL A Owner Operators
We're a 100% owner operator carrier, so taking care of business means seeing to it that our independent contractors are making money. At Warren, there are NO company trucks to compete with for loads. And you'll profit from our first-in, first-out dispatch system at all loading points from your first day, with no seniority board to advance up.
As the continent's largest carrier of agricultural machinery, in business for over 60 years, we offer you stability and reliability - as well as very competitive percentage-based settlements.
100% OWNER OPERATOR
Cdl-A Regional Truck Driver - WI
Regional truck driving jobs are available now at NTB!
Guaranteed home time and our new pay increase make these regional routes a top choice for Wisconsin drivers.
NTB needs qualified drivers to run freight out of our Meijer Pleasant Prairie facility. This regional truck driving opportunity offers frequent, predictable home time and higher pay through our new pay increase! Experienced CDL-A truck drivers in the Kenosha, WI, area enjoy competitive rates, safety and production bonuses, full insurance benefits, opportunities for extra pay and more:
Guaranteed home time
Higher mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
Bonus opportunities for safety and production
Full benefits (medical, life, dental, optical)
No East Coast miles
95% drop & hook
Production and weekend incentive
Pickup and drop pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Holiday & vacation pay
Our regional lanes are a great fit for Wisconsin drivers who want better trucking opportunities. Start earning outstanding new pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME today by completing our online form!
Part-time positions also available!
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
CDL A Delivery Drivers
Sturtevant, WICDL-A Delivery Driver
- McLane Delivery Drivers are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products, and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
- $55,000 - $65,000 average 1st year income!
- Sign-On Bonus for Delivery Drivers Only
- $10,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles AND delivery experience.
- $4,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles but no delivery experience.
Responsible for learning the essential functions of the Driver Specialist position including accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations. This position will also incorporate exposure to the Warehouse and Yard Driver functions to demonstrate the operational expectations of the Driver Specialist position and the company and assist in the development process of becoming a Driver Specialist.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
Responsible for assisting the Driver Specialist in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all company procedures.
Avg. 1st-Year Pay*
Why Join McLANE
1, 2, and 3 day routes
NO long haul
Industry-leading 401(k) with company match
company paid life insurance
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE BEGIN YOUR 1ST DAY OF Employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!