Brookhaven Job Description Sample
Front Desk Night Auditor
Director Application Development
Director Application Development
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: Up to $140k/yr
Type: Full time Perm - Direct Hire
Excellent work / life balance - 35 hour work week
Free medical and dental
8% contribution to 401K
Family oriented work environment
Director Application Development Summary
Works with the Company’s Leadership to build and evolve a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. The role of the Director is to take this knowledge and ensure that the business and IT are in alignment.
Operate across organizational and computing "silos" to drive common approaches and work with the IT team to deliver solutions efficiently and securely to meet the company's business needs.
Director Application Development Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Salesforce (AMS) development, the continual prioritization and execution of all Salesforce work, and the support of end-user community.
- Work with Business Owners and Product Manager to prioritize, design, solution architecture, and development of technical solutions to automate and streamline businesses processes in the organization.
- Own and support development of Rest/Soap integrations with different Vendor partners.
- Own and support development of Organization Website.
- Represent the Information Technology department in planning sessions with other groups and departments within the company.
- Responsible for software enhancements, upgrades, data conversions, and release updates
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom development, custom systems integrations and AppExchange products
- Develop and Support the code and configuration repository
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance & mentoring to developers
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery.
- Work with VP, IT to ensure a consistent, high-quality technology experience for internal and external customers incorporating adequate security controls.
- Oversee all Application related support tickets.
- Ensures timely and clear communication with Staff about the status of their Ticket requests, upcoming maintenance, etc.
- Maintain thorough logs on all Tickets by providing information or requesting updates from others.
- Ensure all IT policies are followed and respected, escalating as necessary.
Process & Documentation
- Providing management reports regarding Ticket resolution metrics, managing Application
- Development, developing and delivering training materials and building and maintaining a user self-help library.
- Develop and implement appropriate standards, policies and procedures regarding Design, code naming conventions, API, UI etc.
- Participate in the Architecture Review board and Change Control board.
- Collaborate in defining the Disaster recovery plan for the Organization.
- Identifies needed system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency
- Identifies requests for new technology and raises them up to the VP and IT Implementation Team.
- Setting best practices including integration and application development, testing (unit and systems), leading code reviews & technical design sessions, writing and reviewing technical design specifications.
- Work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic environment where consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines is expected
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support organizational and departmental standards, procedures and strategic initiatives
- Mentor and training IT Applications Development & Support team.
Director Application Development Qualifications
- 8+ years software development experience.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience including 2-3 years as a technical lead is a must have.
- Thorough knowledge of SFDC. Well versed in configuration, customization and Integration
- Salesforce.com Developer or Architect Certification
- Prior experience in managing a team of developers
- Experience in tools and best practices for Continuous Integration, Build, Test & Deployment e.g. BitBucket, Ant, Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Meta Data API and Salesforce release management techniques
- Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning and Communities for Salesforce.com applications
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in developing technical documentation is expected.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies is expected.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff effectively and professionally; positive attitude.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time due to the nature and volume of user support requests.
- Energetic, outgoing, self-starter who takes pride in helping others succeed.
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and a work-life balance.
The Company: Our client prides themselves on being the best they can be when working with customers. They understand you have many choices when selecting a dentist and they appreciate your trust in them to manage your dental health. Their doctors and staff receive consistent training on ways to make our customers smile.
The Position: The client is searching for an Oral Surgeon. The client is offering 40% of production, including the following benefits:
- Up to 30-35% in production
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- PPO Insurance
- And much, much more!
- Current Georgia license must be active and current
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
- No nights
- No weekends
send an updated resume to Gary@theipgteam.com
Sales Floor Associate
Customs Entry Writer Tcrs797
HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW
Serve as an Entry Writer doing entry writing reporting to the Customs Compliance Manager at a multi-billion dollar importer near the Atlanta airport.
- Main duties will involve self-filing of Customs entries
- Assist the Customs Compliance Manager as needed
- Manage the HTS classification process
- Prepare and verify import documentation as required
- Provide oversight of any outside Customs Brokers
- Implement policies and follow procedures
- Advise coworkers on current trade compliance issues
- Experience withentry writing required
- Corporate trade compliance experience
- Experience with self-filing
- Experience with HTS classification
- Experience managing Customs Brokers
- HTS classification experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Customs Broker’s License preferred
- Atlanta airport area locals only please
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
Rick Miller at email@example.com or Linda Lexo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and Licensed Customs Brokers specializing in trade compliance positions
Unit Secretary-Prn-Scottish Rite Emergency
Entry Level Processor - Atlanta, GA Req32299
Clinical Data Specialist
Scientist Forensic III (Pt-Thurs And Fri 7A-7P) - Atlanta, GA Req32196
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!