Brookhaven Job Description Sample
Our managers are responsible for delivering the best guest experiences and achieving outstanding financial results, while simultaneously developing our teams. Our guest experiences are highly personalized and designed to blow away expectations. You will identify and execute original ways to connect to team members and guests. Leaders will go above and beyond to protect, defend, and champion our values, vision, and culture. The position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses.
- Lead the team to ensure our guests connect to outstanding service by providing a warm and welcoming environment. You are responsible for maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest services.
- Recruits, trains, develops and communicates with all staff as well as assesses performance on a regular basis.
- Fosters ownership and engagement though various levels of our group.
- Implements and maintains guest service standards.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
- Plans and assigns daily goals, tasks and assignments.
- Ensures proper completion through follow-up.
- Assists in monitoring sales performance through the analysis of sales reports and comparison shopping.
- Assists in adjusting strategies.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Manages all office tasks, including management of funds and media, receiving, inventory and payroll
Fry’s culinary inspirations cover many years and much of the country: from eating out with his family as a child in Texas, to studying at the New England Culinary Institute in Vermont, to spending time as a fine-dining chef in Florida, Colorado and California—and eventually as a corporate chef in Atlanta. Though the corporate job didn’t suit him, he fell in love with the city. In 2007, Ford put down roots in Atlanta with Jct. Kitchen, a restaurant that’s as warm and friendly as its owner.
We are a growing, Chef driven restaurant group, with boutique and neighborhood restaurants that value farm to table ingredients. As we move towards the next phase of our growth, we are looking for managers with various levels of experience.
We Stand For:
• Passion - We hire passionate people and teach technique.
• People- We promote from within, and understand that Service is about serving one another
• Value- Good food and good service, done with heart-felt care.
These ideals are the pillars of our company, and we look to them as our driving force in our decisions to hire and develop wonderful people. Join us as we continue to explore and expand. The pay is competitive based on level of experience.
Senior Director Applications & Collaboration Systems
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
As the Senior Director of Applications and Collaboration Systems, you will be leading an enterprise application portfolio focused on the product management of the Microsoft Office 365 platform, video conferencing, and collaboration suite. You will have the opportunity to drive productivity in an organization of over 7,000 colleagues leading governance, standards, information architecture, usability and change management.
This early adoption of Microsoft 365 technologies provides for a career building project and application portfolio for both internal colleagues and clients alike. You are directly responsible for the collaboration and digital workplace strategy to drive change management, engagement, and overall adoption. You will report directly to the VP of Enterprise Technologies.
How will you make an impact?
- Serve as the company’s collaboration product owner and subject matter expert creating and executing upon a digital workplace strategy across a distributed global colleague based of 7,000+
- Create an enterprise wide IT change management program to drive the awareness and adoption of collaboration technologies for colleagues and large client engagements
- Lead governance and standards across the enterprise in adherence to corporate security, risk and governance requirements
- Partner with marketing in the promotion of collaboration benefits to drive colleague wide productivity, greater fluency, and adoption all within the guidelines of social media policies
- Partner with development leadership to accurately size the level of effort for projects to align on budget and resource needs
- Partner with PMO regarding the scope and budget of each effort
- Create product and service level designs spanning the business benefit, cost structure, license model, adoption, and overall governance model of each application spanning colleague collaboration, video messaging, webinars, document collaboration, social media, single sign on, and other productivity suites
- 15+ years of business analysis experience in the deployment of collaboration suites such as Microsoft O365 capabilities, SharePoint online, messaging, video, social media, document collaboration, Salesforce.com, Chatter and colleague Intranets
- Technical acumen including ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs, and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated usability, information architecture, and change management skills
- Exceptional presentation, communication, written and facilitation skills in support of governance, project charter, requirements, user stories, design documentation, test cases and release notes
- Strong influencing and partnering capabilities
- Working knowledge of meeting collaboration technologies such as Zoom, GoTo, WebEx
- Experience using Agile software programs such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- ITIL v3 Certification
Savearound Independent Fundraising Consultant
Are you a highly motivated individual? Do you have a network of strong relationships? Are you looking to turn those relationships into cash, while helping your community at the same time? Are you looking to work at your own pace, and on your own time?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions you might be a perfect fit as a SaveAround Independent Contractor!
Job responsibilities include:
Identifying motivated groups and organizations that need fundraising
Soliciting these groups to utilize our proven fundraising programs
100% commission based pay
All marketing material is provided for you FREE of cost
SaveAround® is a marketing firm that builds and maintains a nationwide network of local, regional, and national brands to provide rich and relevant discounts and offer.. SaveAround’s success is built upon its network of high quality offers from local, regional, and national brands across North America. These offers are assembled using content from SaveAround’s substantial merchant base, which is comprised of over 170,000 locations across 170 different markets that are sourced and maintained on an ongoing basis. On an annual basis SaveAround distributes millions of offers through its many programs across all distribution channels.
Entry Level - Customer Service & Sales Exec - NO Telemarketing
Entry Level- Customer Service & Sales Exec- NO TELEMARKETING
We will provide training in all aspects of sales, marketing, and customer service and customer relations. This is an entry level position.
TL Direct Acquisitions is expanding in the Atlanta area. We’re looking for individuals to start in an entry level role with the opportunity to move up into management . We handle outside marketing and sales for a major client in Metro Area.
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus!
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact!
Please Note: This is not a "work from home" position.
TL Direct Acquisitions lives by a company philosophy of devotion to our people and results for our clients. Our achievements are built by standards of only promoting from within, leading by example at all times, and working as hard for our clients as we would for ourselves. We strive to be the perfect recipe of entrepreneurial spirit, fantastic client service, and successful professionals.
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Hospice RN IPU 7A-7P
The Hospice RN provides nursing care, emotional support and education to terminally ill patients and diagnosis, and advanced proficiency in technical skills necessary for developing, providing, and coordinating care to patients. Provides guidance, mentoring, evaluation and management to direct reports.
Visiting Nurse Health System provides professional clinical and care management services to over 5,000 patients in metropolitan Atlanta every day.
Partnerships with Major hospitals in the Atlanta area
Voted top place to work by Atlanta Journal
Visiting Nurse is an EOE.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Soldering Hiring Event!!
We have positions available in Gainesville and Norcross. Pay is between $13 and $14, DOE. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXCELLENT SOLDERING SKILLS!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform soldering, and de-soldering of small gauge, fine pitch wire & assemblies
- Inspect for defects; solder quality, alignment, missing parts, visual damage, etc.
- Repair / Rework defects
- Must have previous work-related experience soldering connectors, or PCB’s in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Ability to solder under a magnifying light
- Certification and/or experience working to IPC-610 standards are a plus, especially military standards soldering
- Must have the ability to meet production schedule deadlines, including working over-time if needed
- Must have good communication skills and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English
Positions are subject to pre-employment drug/alcohol screening, criminal background check, verification of past employment and current work eligibility. In-person application, interview, and skills testing are required.
We have grown to a full service recruiting and placement company helping to provide employees for Temp to Hire and Long Term or Project Driven/Seasonal assignments for Office Support, Clerical, Customer Service, AP & AR as well as Light Industrial for Manufacturing & Production (machine operators, mechanics, line workers), Warehouse (Order Pulling, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory, General Labor and Lift Truck). We also offer recruiting and staffing for skill specific Direct Hire positions.
Studio General Manager
Club Pilates is actively seeking a General Manager to join us! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the studio sales and instructor teams, as well as marketing and promoting Club Pilates in the community.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Supervise instructors
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Market and promote Club Pilates in the community
- Grow memberships monthly
- Devise strategies for member retention
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, fitness, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Highly organized and dedicated
- Strong Sales and Marketing Experience
About Club Pilates:
Club Pilates is the fastest growing franchise in the country. With over 750 locations sold, we are rocketing to the top of the fitness world. We are the only reformer-based Pilates franchise in the world, and are bringing Pilates to the masses. We reject the notion that Pilates is for the few. Join us. DO PILATES. DO LIFE.
Servers & Bartenders
Verde Taqueria is looking for experienced servers who can able to handle busy sections with high turnover, multi-tasking, and able to thrive work in a team atmosphere.
We offer flexible schedules, enjoyable work environment, and opportunities for advancement.
Full and Part time positions available.
Bell 205 Field Helicopter Mechanic
Helicopter Express is seeking the best and brightest field mechanics to join our Bell 205 program. We are a contractor for the various federal agencies fighting wildland fires throughout the US. Our field mechanics are responsible for performing inspections, repairs, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft sometimes under austere conditions. The time critical aspect of our work demands experienced, hands-on mechanics that are problem solvers. The position is to fill a need in one of our 2-person maintenance teams. Each maintenance team is assigned an aircraft and is responsible for that aircraft year-round on a 12 days on/12 days off schedule. Compensation rates will be determined by experience and ability.
· Must have a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license for at least 24 months.
· Must have a minimum of 18 months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months.
· Must have maintained a Bell 205 or equivalent for at least one year in the past 10 years under field conditions.
· Must have a minimum 3 years maintenance experience on turbine powered helicopters.
· Must successfully complete a background check
· Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally to support the company mission
· Must have extensive knowledge of FARs.
· Must have DOT medical.
· Possess a valid US Passport.
· Inspection Authorization is a plus.
· Previous interagency carding is a plus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!