Brookhaven Job Description Sample
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative - Norcross, GA
We are searching for a strong (B2B) Business to Business Inside Sales Representative to join our Advertising Agency. We are a privately held national advertising group that is in a rapid growth mode. With that growth, we are adding to our sales team in the area. We have been selling to small and medium-sized business owners for decades helping each of them affordably expand their visibility and exposure through strategic advertising campaigns.
Our clients are local, regional, and national, our presentations are conveniently done right on our client’s computer screen while the client sits in their office, and you never leave your office, effectively not having to ever go out into the field. We selling through webinar presentations with a very high ratio.
We are looking for people with strong communication skills, and people who enjoy sales process from the hunt to the closing presentation, and passionate about succeeding with a career mindset. We have our eye out for those interested in advancement into management as we continue to expand and grow.
Base salary plus comm. structure & bonus plan, complete insurance benefit package after 1st quarter with company. Complete and ongoing training on our proven sales techniques provided.
Interviews are being set now for our Inside Sale Representative position. Interested?
Submit your resume.
A privately held PR Media & Advertising Group that is in a rapid growth and expansion mode. With that growth, we are adding to our sales team in the area.
QA Automation Analyst
Full Time Opportunity
- 401k match up to 4%
- 3% profit share
- Onsite gym
- 3:00pm close on Fridays
- WFH 1-2 days a week after 3-6 months
- 2-3% annual merit increase
- Bagel Tuesdays
- Vacation 16-17 days + 1 additional day each year
- A QA Automation Analyst with at least 2 years of experience in underwriting, underwriting support, premium account or claims is a plus
- Basic knowledge of the insurance and claims applications preferred
- Ability to create and implement Test Automation Processes and Procedures
- Ability to create and implement test plans and track time for automated testing
- 3 years of experience in using QTP and QC (repository) or VSTS TFS
- 3 years of experience developing automated test scripts and frameworks
- Experience with creating, troubleshooting, and running automated tests
- Experience in the creation of Test Plans and project plans for automated testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with C# and VB Script
- 5 years of experience with software development life cycle
- 5 years of experience with creating, revising and running manual test scripts
- 5 years of experience reporting defects
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products
- Automated testing: define the capture, restore, and playback process, create process document and procedures
- Develop naming conventions/repository layouts/script capture
- Define script creation process
- Define scope of automated testing for various applications
- Test scripts development and management: develop framework, test scripts, library structure, test case management
- Define version control on scripts
- Maintain and correct scripts
- Maintain test reports for various applications
- Define and execute Quality Center backups
- Provide periodical statistical reports on test coverage – daily test process (test passed/failed/pending)
- Weekly status reports for various applications under test
- Assist in creating and implementing test objectives
- Assist in creating and implementing test plans
- Develop and implement test cases
- Create project plans and define resources for automated test team
Stay At Home Moms - Teach Children Online
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a strong teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 100,000 students and 15,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer has won several awards including CY Zone’s Top 100 Chinese Companies, Top 21 Global Innovation Companies, and the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award. We have strategic partnerships with ETS, Coursera, and TESOL, and are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital, and Kobe Bryant’s fund, Bryant Stibel.
We pride ourselves on giving Chinese children the American elementary school experience.
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Here are the times converted to US times:
Monday- Friday Saturday- Sunday
Beijing 6pm- 10pm Beijing 9am – 10pm
EST 6am- 10am Fri-Sun 9pm – 10am
CST 5am- 9am Fri-Sun 8pm – 9am
MST 4am- 8am Fri-Sun 7pm – 8am
PST 3am- 7am Fri-Sun 6pm- 7am
Hawaii 1am- 5am Fri-Sun 4pm – 5am
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Servers And Host(Ess)
Looking for some extra money? Do you consider yourself a people-person?
Verde Taqueria is looking for energetic people who thrive in a busy environment and work well in team environments.
We offer flexible schedules, enjoyable work environment and opportunities for advancement.
Sales Assistant - Job Description
· Excellent communication skills.
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office programs. Able to learn to work with Floor Manager by Pacific Solutions. Able to learn to use Floor Right software.
Key Job Tasks:
· Answer incoming telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate individual on the Moda team.
· Greet clients and suppliers entering the showroom and connect them to the appropriate individual on the Moda team.
· Maintain supplier pricing information and samples. Create display price sheets and maintain as needed. Input pricing information into Floor Manager.
· Order samples for clients and Moda Project Consultants.
· Assist Project Coordinator with book-keeping duties.
· Assist Project Coordinator with project scheduling duties.
· Assist to keep the showroom and commercial product library area neat and tidy.
· Assist clients on the showroom floor. (upon completion of product and services training).
Compensation / Hours:
· $12-13 per hour.
· Available to work 35-40 hours per week. Must be available to work some weekends.
Legal Administrative Assistant Receptionist
We are seeking an energetic Legal Administrative Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' and paralegal's needs. If you are bilingual in Spanish or Mandarin that is a plus! We are looking to interview and hire right away.
- Answer telephone
- Assist current legal administrative assistant
- draft correspondence to insurance companies and clients
- confirm appointments and legal proceedings
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as an admin or other office setting
- Familiarity with office protocol
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- College degree or College degree in process
Please forward your resume and salary expectations.
Cwocn-Wound Care RN
MUST BE CERTIFIED WOUND CARE RN-CWOCN
-The Registered Nurse will with limited supervision, provides care in the home care setting to patients with ostomies, draining wounds, fistulas, pressure ulcers, acute or chronic wounds, and continence disorders.
-Utilizing the nursing process and the expertise of WOC nursing, coordinates the total rehabilitative needs of the patient. Provides hands-on care as well as education to the patient and his or her significant others.
-Instructs nurses, physicians, and other healthcare team members in the care of patients with ostomies, draining wounds, fistulas, pressure ulcers, acute or chronic wounds, and continence disorders.
-Performs related supply management and documentation tasks.
Visiting Nurse Health System provides professional clinical and care management services to over 5,000 patients in metropolitan Atlanta every day.
Partnerships with Major hospitals in the Atlanta area
Voted top place to work by Atlanta Journal
Visiting Nurse is an EOE.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Exec [NO Telemarketing Involved]
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Exec [NO TELEMARKETING INVOLVED]
We will provide training in all aspects of sales, marketing, and customer service and customer relations. This is an entry level position.
TL Direct Acquisitions is expanding in the Atlanta area. We’re looking for individuals to start in an entry level role with the opportunity to move up into management . We handle outside marketing and sales for a major client in Metro Area.
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus!
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact!
Please Note: This is not a "work from home" position.
TL Direct Acquisitions lives by a company philosophy of devotion to our people and results for our clients. Our achievements are built by standards of only promoting from within, leading by example at all times, and working as hard for our clients as we would for ourselves. We strive to be the perfect recipe of entrepreneurial spirit, fantastic client service, and successful professionals.
Entry Level Sales Account Executive
Account Executive- Full Time- Paid Training
Are you ready to use your customer service and sales skills to begin a financially rewarding career?
Here at DMC Atlanta, you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow both personally and professionally. Our business is built on customer satisfaction and as an Entry Level Sales Account Executive, your primary responsibility is to guarantee that our customers’ needs are being met. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about sales, competitive to reach sales goals, and driven for success. If you fit the bill, apply now!
Daily Responsibilities of an Entry Level Sales Account Executive:
Set personal and team sales goals
Reach or exceed sales goals
Come up with new innovative ways to increase sales
Inform yourself of our client’s products and services
Differentiate between our client’s products and those of their competitors
Answer customer’s questions with accuracy and detail
Benefits our customer service and sales team receive:
We provide training on customer service and sales techniques, product knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level because your success is OUR success! In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, student mentality, and ability to provide superior customer service and sales to our customers.
The Trusted Toolbox Handyman Services (North Atlanta) is growing and we need an experienced Sales Associate. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Our marketing territory is north metro Atlanta area.We are not your typical contracting company. Check out our web site and see the difference yourself. Since April of 2008 our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals. You will be working directly with the owner of the company, Chris. He doesn’t run the company like a traditional “boss” - he manages the company more like the team leader. Most importantly, he’s a “fair and square” individual who is committed to your success.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will have many selling opportunities as in-home services sales representative. We offer every service needed by homeowners including….
Handyman services, Interior and exterior repairs, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Decks, Painting, etc
WHY WORK FOR THE TRUSTED TOOLBOX?
- Outstanding reputation in the community.
- Personal training by the owner of the company.
- Numerous awards and accreditations
- Ethical and principled workplace.
- Great support team.
- Quality leads. Many from repeat customers and referrals.
- Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Quality workmanship on the back end means referrals and leads.
YOUR JOB AS SALESPERSON
- Meet with the homeowner.
- Evaluate their needs.
- Recommend solutions.
- Estimate the job.
- Close the deal.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Customer focused.
- Coachable - trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented - goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to "do whatever it takes" to achieve sales goals.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- 3 years sales experience.
- Remodeling/construction industry helpful.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Computer skills - MS Office, spreadsheet, smartphone
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Based on 4-5 appointments a day, you could work a 5 day, 40 hours a week and expect to earn between $50-$70K per year
- Draw against commission.
- $2K per month guaranteed draw.
- Commissions paid monthly.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!