Brookline Job Description Sample
Senior Servicenow Solutions Architect
Evergreen Systems 22375 Broderick Drive Suite 115 Sterling, VA 20166 Phone: (571) 262-0979
Sales Engineer - Industrial Calibration Products
Why work here?:
- Best in class products, known for quality and precision
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee
- Profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 10 days minimum
- Auto allowance
- BS degree in Engineering
- Understanding of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature).
- In-depth knowledge of vendors in the same market (Fluke, GE Druck, Meriam, Martel, Ametek, etc), and others (Emerson, Yokogawa, Honeywell)
- Experience in Technical Sales of industrial process controls automation products
- The ability to develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries.
- Ability to travel in an assigned region: up to 50%
Java Lead Engineer / Architect
Position : Java Lead Engineer / Architect
Work location: Newton, MA
Skill Description: Java / Spring / Hibernate / Messaging framework / Caching / web services /AWS / Cloud
· Strong foundation in the object-oriented programming paradigm
· Expertise in enterprise application development with Java
· Proficiency with
- Domain driven design
- Micro services architecture
- Spring & Hibernate
- RabbitMQ or other messaging frameworks
- TerraCotta or similar caching technologies
- Web services (REST & SOAP)
· Technical Maturity to lead complex distributed platform
· Good understanding and experience in building codes for Payment gateway will be an added advantage
Ø Having good people management skills with the blend of Architect level exposure to the Java technology
Ø Acting as a technology point of contact while front end the team with the customers
Ø Ready to play the role of technology lead, with the mix of 20% of team orientation and co-ordination, 40% of hands-on technology exposure and 30% of architect design capability
Ø Handle the engineering hurdles in the project and steer the team on driving possible technical solutions
Ø Responsible for developing enterprise-level solutions in a fast-paced agile environment using industry and company standards to support one or more key eBusiness processes
Ø Work in a cutting-edge collaborative space with a growing team of business and technology trend setters to drive end-to-end system implementations
Ø Balance tactical and strategic considerations accounting for people, process and technological requirements, as well as identifying platform opportunities and constraints to provide novel solutions to application needs, along with mentoring the development engineering team in object-oriented design and coding best practices.
Pls send me your updated resmes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
SoftPath Technologies LLC
Phone no: 989-941-4609
Information Security Officer
We are seeking an Information Security Officer (ISO) to oversee the company’s security program.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Security-related certifications (CISSP, CIPP, CISA/M, GSEC, etc.)
• At least 10 years of experience in information security
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Experience in higher education with information systems, information security, compliance, and network security
• Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Excellent communication skills, with both staff and clients
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent management skills
• Ability to work independently when required but also lead a team successfully
• Design, implement, maintain, and lead security program
• Lead the security team to achieve department and company goals as well as managing day-to-day tasks of the security team
• Work with third-party and internal teams on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments for internal systems
• Work with the legal department to draft new policies and procedures as well as reviewing and updating existing policies and procedures
• Identify, evaluate, and respond to technology risks, internal risks, and propose new solutions to improve company practices
• Work with legal and RFP teams to provide RFP responses for new deals and engage with existing clients
• Stay up to date with security practices, data protection laws, and any relevant standards for the information security field and software providers
• Review current software and services for any risks and ensure controls and procedures are in place to address potential risks
• Lead the company in achieving security and privacy certifications
• Provide information security and risk assessment advice to senior management team and work to improve company practices and procedures
Litigation Support Analyst
- Provide hands-on operational litigation technology support including but not limited to projects such as database creation and maintenance; importing images, data and
- transcripts into databases; searching data; exporting data; reformatting and converting
- data; designing forms and reports; e-discovery processes; and scanning, OCR, and
- coding. Recommends support solutions. Databases and applications utilized include
- Concordance, Concordance DT, CaseNotebook, CaseMap, Trial Director, LAW, EDA and Summation.
- Verify data integrity. Comply with established standards for quality control and
application use. Troubleshoot data received from outside sources and exports from
- internal databases.
- Troubleshoot database issues and work with the Litigation Support team and the Litigation Support Manager to determine the most effective way to resolve database issues.
- Assist with electronic document productions, including production of native or image
files, burning CD/DVDs and performing batch printing processes.
- Maintain organized records of media, data, and productions.
- Provide hands-on support for trial technology, including data import and manipulation in Trial Director, courtroom or war room equipment set up, and on-site technology support for legal teams.
- Communicate, correspond and interact with outside vendors for service issues or to
gather information or data.
- Provide one-on-one litigation technology assistance for routine questions such as
support staff and end-users.locating and opening a database, editing records, basic searching, etc. May train other
- Assist with preparing and updating documentation and training materials.
- Assist with relevant projects as needed.
- Communicates with attorneys and other firm personnel to ensure information needs are being met and resources are being used efficiently and effectively.
- Function as the central customer support for in-house attorneys: respond to all questions, issues and status checks throughout the project cycle. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring resolution to all projects and/or issues.
- Manage relations with outside vendors and soliciting and evaluating vendor proposals.
- Assist the Manager of Litigation Support and E-Discovery with soliciting and preparing RFP’s.
- Address litigation support needs of all litigation attorneys in the Dallas office and nationwide as needed.
- Serve as adviser/consultant to attorneys and their clients regarding litigation support and E-Discovery needs.
- Responsible for billing time for work associated with active client matters.
- Train and orient newly hired attorneys and other professional staff in Dallas to the services, resources and software offered by the Litigation Support department.
- Provides needs-based and planned training to attorneys and staff.
- Follows and implements the marketing strategies developed by the Litigation Support team to promote the department’s services and resources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in a litigation support. Project Management experience is preferred. Candidate must have a solid understanding of the litigation life-cycle, the discovery process, the use of technology in support, and be very comfortable processing data using proprietary software packages.
- Experience consulting with attorneys and clients regarding the discovery process and developing workflows to facilitate efficient and defensible data collection, processing, early assessment, review and production.
- Experience with litigation support and E-Discovery software tools such as Relativity, Concordance, Opticon, LAW Prediscovery, CaseMap, Trial Director and Summation, plus the ability to learn other litigation support software as needed.
- Candidate must have experience in processing E-Discovery.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver training to attorneys and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers and to contribute to efforts to further management’s goals.
- Candidate must possess proven project-management and leadership skills.
- Ability to identify, define and analyze complex litigation discovery issues and recommend and implement solutions.
- Strong and proven written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to communicate to all Firm personnel in formal and informal settings.
Housekeeper - Part Time (20 Hours/Week) - Dorchester, MA
Standish Village is seeking a part-time housekeeping associate to join our team.
At our community, priority number one is the enhancement of each resident’s Quality of Life. We focus on the whole person, not just the treatment of their most basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services to optimize their overall well-being, independence, personal dignity and enrichment.
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates' ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
- Assist the Director of Building & Grounds with apartment turnovers.
- Handle service/maintenance calls from residents.
- Assist with general daily housekeeping.
- Perform ongoing and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Keep exterior grounds clean and free of debris, and perform light grounds care.
- Handle snow removal and salts and/or sands on walkways, sidewalks and entryways, as assigned.
- Assist with moving furniture and trash removal, as assigned.
- Assist with Model Apartment set-up for touring.
- Provide support to various department directors on community special events, holidays and marketing functions.
- One or more years related experience in a similar work environment preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both written and oral, with residents and staff
- Must be able to relate well with seniors, demonstrating a pleasant, tactful, compassionate, manner. Must have a desire to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias
- Must be dependable and reliable, maintaining a positive and professional attitude and a calm demeanor; able to follow directions
- Must be a flexible team player with the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment actively promoting a culture of teamwork across departments, cooperation, enthusiasm, customer service, and an atmosphere conducive to growth
- Heavy lifting and moving, requires physical ability to lift up to 25 pounds or more on a regular basis as required
Background checks will be completed prior to employment.
Walk-in applicants welcome.
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Immunology
Kintai Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2017 through its venture creation engine, which founded Seres, Moderna, Agios, Indigo and Evelo, to pioneer therapeutics from microbiome metabolites. Integrating discoveries in metabolic pathways and cross-tissue signaling networks, Kintai Therapeutics leverages proprietary chemistry to develop small molecule therapeutics for multiple therapeutic areas including metabolic, inflammatory, oncology, and infectious diseases. Kintai Therapeutics has rapidly built a deep pipeline of candidates across a range of therapeutic areas, with the potential to move quickly into the clinic.
Kintai Therapeutics offers the challenge and opportunity to work at an innovative early stage company with rapid and nimble growth, combining near stage development candidates with a sustainable pipeline for long terms success. Kintai Therapeutics is poised to emerge as category defining company in the microbiome metabolite space—one that leading scientists feel should be the dominant means of drugging the microbiome. The company is driven to discover and fully develop novel compounds that extend and improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of serious and potentially devastating diseases.
The Immunology Scientist/Senior Scientist will be a key leader and drive pioneering research built on Kintai’s proprietary platform and deep understanding of the human microbiome. The candidate will leverage his/her expertise in immunology and T cell function to advance therapeutics in inflammation and auto-immune diseases. The candidate will be responsible for driving research in a highly collaborative environment and will work with Kintai team members across functional lines to discover and advance transformational therapies for life-threatening diseases.
- Provide scientific leadership for immunomodulation approaches, including inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Partner with functional lines to advance therapeutics and maximize the value of the discovery platform
- Design research plans that inform and enable project progression, supervising internal efforts and working with external vendors
- Advance novel science and idea generation to enable continual innovation for Kintai’s microbiome-based therapies
- Continuously build immunology expertise by keeping up with external science and contributing with hands on experimentation
- Ph.D. in a relevant area of biological science, with 3+ years of post-doctoral experience in academia and/or industry with a focus in immunology, inflammation, or autoimmune diseases
- Experience in immuno-oncology and/or microbiome research is a plus
- Direct experience with a broad range of immunological techniques
- Demonstrated ability to drive original scientific research
- A strong record of accomplishment in the field, including publications, presentations, and patents
- Effective interpersonal and collaboration abilities
- Proficient with written and oral communication
Director, Global Regulatory Team Lead, Oncology
Type: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing Client.
Salary: $160,000 to $220,000 range depending on your level of expertise.
Additional Information: Full benefits and bonus are available, relocation assistance is possible for ideal candidate, interview travel is reimbursed.
Description: Our Client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking to hire a Director, Global Regulatory Team Lead in Cambridge, MA.
• Represent Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) as a member of the cross functional Global Project Team (GPT) and provide regulatory input for the project(s) globally. In this capacity, the GRTL is the single point of contact for the business and R&D on regulatory issues for the project;
• Ensure development of robust regulatory strategies for the program and be accountable for developing and maintaining a regulatory strategy document. The regulatory strategy document includes the overall regulatory strategy and how it will deliver on the Target Product Profile (TPP), regional specific needs, regulatory environment, regulatory risks and mitigations, global submission strategies, and reimbursement strategies;
• Work transversally to ensure a properly functional regulatory sub-team. The GRTL facilitates the development and implementation of local regulatory strategy working with the regulatory platforms, regions and/or the countries;
• Be accountable for ensuring that all GRA peer reviews are conducted in a timely manner ahead of key governance meetings and major (issue driven) ad hoc reviews by Senior Management. The GRTL is also accountable for ensuring that GRA Sr. Management is aware of any major issues with the project, including any changes to risks;
• Represent regulatory position at the internal governance meetings with senior leadership;
• Work with the labeling strategists and regional groups to ensure appropriate labeling content based on the clinical program and TPP. The GRTL will also work with the labeling strategist and regions to develop region specific labels;
• Work with the regions, interact directly with HAs as needed for the project;
• Work with the cross-functional project team, assess the accuracy and appropriateness of submissions to regulatory authorities to support successful clinical trial applications and/or marketing authorizations;
• Provide regulatory due diligence assessments of new business opportunities as required;
• Serve as the US Regulatory Lead and be responsible for developing and implementing the US regulatory strategy. The US lead will serve as the primary FDA contact as needed and will represent the US regulatory position to senior management governance committees as needed.
• Experience in R&D, Regulatory or related functions in the pharmaceutical industry (7+ years);
• Experience in regulatory affairs (regionally or globally) (5+ years);
• Experience with complex medical and scientific subject matter as well as evolving regulatory policy and guidance;
• Experience working with regulatory authorities (e.g. FDA, EMA);
• Experience with the Global and U.S. pharmaceutical marketplace and medical terminology;
• Experience (recent) in regulatory in Oncology product development (preferred);
• Experience with at least one major marketing application (NDA / BLA / MAA / JNDA etc.), or extensive experience with late stage development / marketed products (preferred);
• BS in a scientific discipline;
• Advanced degree (MS / PhD / PharmD) (preferred).
• Join a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people they serve throughout the continuum of care;
• Benefit from health, wellness and financial plans offered to employees;
• Fitness center and gym at your disposal;
• Invest in your future through great 401k match of 150% on first 6%.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
Internship: Distributed Auctions For Network Welfare Maximization
We are looking for a talented individual to collaborate and facilitate research on new algorithms in mechanism design and distributed auctions. Responsibilities will include mathematical modeling, algorithm design, software prototyping, and running Monte Carlo simulations in a network traffic domain. Candidates should be strong scientific programmers and have some background in numerical optimization, simulation design, and auction theory.
Research Areas: Optimization
Contact: Matt Brand
Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs, Inc. "MERL" provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MERL complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MERL expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MERL’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Field Case Management RN
Great for nurses who love variety and area travel in Boston & Suffolk County (mileage reimbursed)!! *
This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT-TO-HIRE opportunity, expected to convert into a PERMANENT role after an established timeframe!
- The RN Case Manager will be responsible for the development of patient focused care delivery plans, along with coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the execution of the plans.
- The Case Manager will facilitate cost effective and quality patient care.
- The Case Manager will act as a patient advocate and navigator by facilitating continuity of patient care and care transitions with external healthcare organizations and facilities.
- The Case Manager will also promote clear communication among the care team and treating clinicians by ensuring awareness regarding patient care plans.
- The Case Manager will monitor the delivery of care by documenting care, identifying progress toward desired care outcomes and intervening to overcome deviations from the plan.
- They will assist staff in maintaining balance between the needs of the patient, physician(s) and contracted health plan.
- The position will assist with data collection, health outcomes reporting and clinical audits.
- The coordinator is also responsible for monitoring utilization and, if necessary, discuss utilization of services with provider and recommending alternative options when appropriate.
- Develops and executes interdisciplinary care delivery plans by facilitating continuity of care and managing care transitions with external entities/physicians.
- Communicates care plans to care team members, facilitates scheduling procedures and/or appointments and implements organizational standards of care.
- Monitors delivery of patient care by documenting care, verifying findings and reports, identifying progress or deviation from the plan, intervening to overcome deviation in the plan, and communicating regular updates to the appropriate caregivers.
- Assists with data collection and evaluates outcomes of care and intervention effectiveness.
- Works with care delivery team to recommend changes to improve the quality of care while being cost effective.
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
- Master’s degree in nursing, geriatric NP, or health related/public health field preferred.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- 2-4 years acute care clinical nursing experience.
- Requires 3 years’ experience in Medical Case Management working with the geriatric population.
Prefer around 1-3 years prior experience at a local Managed Care Organization is preferred (Health Plan, IPA, MSO, TPA, etc) or prior exposure to completing MDS assessments, home care case management, or ASAPs (Aging Services Access Points).
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc) preferred
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.
- Must be comfortable seeing members in their homes, hospice, long term care (LTC) and assisted living facilities
- FIELD POSITION: Must be willing and able to travel throughout the assigned area (mileage reimbursed).
- Bilingual in English and one of the following: Spanish, Haitian Creole, Spanish Creole, French Creole, other is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!