Brooklyn Job Description Sample
Adult Day Care Marketer
Our well respected Licensed Home Care Services Agency and Adult Day Care is looking for an experienced marketer to bring in referrals and network within the community. The goal is to increase our patient referral flow in Brooklyn for all of the services we offer. Must be motivated, outgoing, and knowledgeable about Home Care or Adult Day Care. Relationships with social workers, physicians, nursing home, hospital discharge planners, and adult day care center coordinators are a plus. SEND YOUR RESUME NOW FOR A GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY
Customer Service Sales Associate - Customer Communications
We are a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within Crosstown's organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Seeking to hire qualified experienced electricians, junior mechanics to perform electrical work for residential, commercial & industrial. Job includes but is not limited to; Main services installation, Wire roughing, Conduit installation, lighting & finishing. Experience and English a must.
URI seeks highly skilled, dynamic Maintenance Worker/Drivers responsible for completing basic repairs and performing general maintenance of the physical facility.
The successful candidate will perform basic carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical work.
•Identify and report any building maintenance or repair issues
•Perform a variety of maintenance duties of a routine nature including maintenance of hallways, lobbies, bathrooms, stairways, lunch areas, break areas, storage rooms and utility rooms
•Assist with moving furniture, supplies and other items as necessary
•Ensure floors and hallways are kept free of debris at all times
•Mop all common area floors daily
•Remove garbage daily
•Check fire/life safety equipment as scheduled and report issues to the Maintenance Supervisor
•Perform minor adjustments, repairs and maintenance on heat and air conditioner units and under supervision by Maintenance Supervisor
•Complete daily assigned work and notify the Maintenance Supervisor of work not completed
•Overtime work as needed and requested by the Assistant Director
•Perform other duties as assigned
•High School Diploma or GED equivalent
•Ability to perform carpentry, painting, and minor plumbing, electrical
•Commercial and/or residential maintenance experience
•Must be able to read and understand work orders
•Must have NYS Driver License
Warehouse Worker/Order Picker
We are a wholesale fish, meat, and grocery distributor for restaurants, bars, and senior citizen centers. Full-time warehouse worker responsible for pulling and preparing orders for delivery. Daily warehouse cleanliness maintenance is also required as a team effort from all pickers. Moderate to heavy lifting required at times (15 - 50 lbs).
Medical Front Office Receptionist
We are seeking a Medical Front Office Receptionist to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Front Desk Receptionist Work
- Hours are Monday-Thorsday 5pm to 9pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
- Minimum 1 Year Experience, required
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Robust competitive package
- Competitive Pay
Energy Consultant: Entry-Level To Success
As we continue to prosper into the new season, our company will now be EXPANDING our Brooklyn Headquarters location! We are in search of NYC's most ambitious, reliable, confident and motivated individuals to start their career in marketing and business development today!
MPower Directis one of New York's most competitive and fast-growing energy companies in the industry. With our budget tripling over the last few months, we are looking for only 8-10 individuals who have that "special something" to join our company which is full of excitement and opportunity.
Experience welcomed but not necessary- We provide complete and Full-Time training!
This Position Offers:
- Weekly Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses / Overrides (Paid Training Included)
- Opportunities for Advancement and Growth into Management
- International and Domestic Travel Opportunities
- Full-Time: Monday- Friday
- Fun, Positive and Diverse Team Environment
You Need to Offer:
- Outgoing, Positive, Ambitious and Confident Personality
- Strong Work Ethic is a MUST
- Flair for Dealing with Customers
- Great Communication Skills
- Willingness to Learn / Student Mentality
We Seek Individuals Experienced In (But Not Limited to):
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Hospitality / Restaurant Industry
Please Note the Following:
- Those who can start immediately will be considered first
- NO Sponsorship's or Relocation Packages Given
- Valid Work Documents Required: Nothing Expired
- Professional Clothing Required
Don't Wait... APPLY NOW!!!
Substance Abuse Counselor
Counseling Service of Eastern District New York (CSEDNY) a non-profit organization that provides treatment alternatives to incarceration currently seeks Counselors for its
Under the supervision of a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, the ideal candidate will provide Counseling services for the Criminal Justice Population that are comprehensive and meet quality and quantity standards.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Documenting services appropriately and within specified time frames
- Demonstrating competency in recognizing the unique needs and applying relevant treatment
- Conducting individual and group sessions
- Intensive Outpatient Services (IOS) and dual diagnosis groups
- Psychosocial assessments and treatment planning
- Client intake
- Monthly progress reporting
- Maintaining charts
- Maintaining collateral contacts
- Discharge summaries
- Providing coverage for other staffers as needed
Qualified candidates have a Degreein Mental Health Counseling or Social Work and Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling Certification (CASAC) as well as a LCSW, LMSW or LMHC. Candidates must also provide proof of CASAC & LCSW, LMSW or LMHC.
A minimum of two (2) years experience working directly with adults in the Criminal Justice Population and work in an 822 outpatient substance abuse clinic is required.
Ideal candidates will be computer savvy and will have experience in electronic charting systems (ex. ACCUMED). Candidates must be comfortable working independently and in a team setting.
Salary is in the mid 40s and is commensurate on education and experience.
Qualified candidates must send resume & cover letter as a Word or PDF attachment.
SRPE is seeking a structural engineer with five years experience and the ability to understand a wide range of materials including soil and construction processes to help manage the project flow among our team of engineers. We produce clear and detailed construction plans and need someone who buys into that philosophy. Applicant needs to be able to manage a large number of projects spread among several engineers, and have good ability to direct subordinates to bring a set of drawings to completion. The ability to coordinate to architectural drawings and visualize the construction process is vital.
We're ready to grow and you can help! Back To Health Physical & Occupational Therapy is a multi-office, Physical-Therapist-Owned practice throughout South Brooklyn. With four locations and a constant movement for growth, we are looking for experienced and impressive talent to join our growing team as a medical office secretary/receptionist.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry.
- Provides information to all callers and patients according to the Clinic's Policies and Procedures; transfers calls as needed.
- Welcomes and greets patients/clients/visitors to the department in a manner that is helpful and friendly; determines purpose of visit and proceeds accordingly as per their training.
- Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermined appointment arrangements to allow the clinic to serve an adequate number of patients conveniently to the patient and the practice.
- When scheduling appointment, carefully screens patients for new address, new insurance, new injury, new patient visit or update registration and informs patient of adequate information that must be presented at time of visit.
- Adheres to all Clinic policies on compliance, safety and security; maintains restricted areas safe by safeguarding keyless entry codes and computer system passwords in strict confidentiality.
- Must exercise utmost diplomacy and tact to provide excellent customer service for patients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to Clinic policies and HIPAA requirements.
- Maintains patient waiting areas, office files, and front-desk areas in a manner that is organized and neat.
- Informs patient of any existing balance noted in computer and request patient be prepare for any payment due at time of visit.
- Calls patients daily to confirm next day's appointment.
- Verifies method of payment for service (Medicare, private insurance, private payee, etc.) and collects data and/or payment as appropriate.
- Exercises problem-solving and conflict resolution skills when handling patient complaints; refers patient complaints to appropriate designated personnel as needed.
- Attends scheduled department staff and clinical meetings.
- Performs all duties in support of successful EHR/EPM implementation.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills; Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with diverse people groups.
- Intermediate to advanced phone skills; able to effectively relate via the telephone and in-person to serve the needs of Clinic patients/clients/visitors in a manner that is efficient and productive.
- Must be highly flexible; able to accommodate changing needs of the department.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish; Additional language abilities desirable.
- Knowledge of basic math and modern office procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision. Proven flexibility and willingness to handle a variety of tasks.
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Computer fluency.
- Bilingual preferred. (Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bengali)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from high school or equivalent plus at least six months of medical receptionist experience in comparable health care setting.
- Prior administrative or clerical experience in medical-based reception preferred.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The medical receptionist performs a variety of tasks to facilitate and make efficient the patient experience as they enter our offices. Essential duties include providing excellent customer and patient services via phone and in person; making appointments for patients according to pre-designated availabilities; assisting patients with forms; managing insurance verification and prior authorization. The position is considered a crucial link between the patient and the care delivered by clinical and service staff of the center. You are the first person our patients see when they walk thru our doors and the last of whom they see on their way out. It's up to you to make their experience memorable. Patient services are the key priority in this position requiring the Medical Receptionist to serve as a point of contact with other internal and external departments, all with the goal of fostering an environment which promotes patient comfort and trust. The position must exemplify the core values and mission of the organization, always exercising utmost discretion, diplomacy and tact in patient/staff interactions.
Back To Health Physical & Occupational Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
Brooklyn, NY 11235, 11214, 11229, 11226
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at Back to Health Physical Therapy every day. As a culture committed to providing our patients with the highest quality service and care, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.BackToHealthNYC.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!