Brooklyn Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Industrial Designer/Product Development Manager
This is a contract position with full time potential.
Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that connects American manufacturers with small, medium-sized, and product-based businesses. At Maker’s Row, you have the opportunity to sit at the intersection of modern manufacturing and innovative business technology. We are looking for a affable team player that’s obsessed with sourcing, manufacturing & product development. We are looking for a talented, hyper-organized people-person that’s ready to apply your industry knowledge in managing multiple accounts and influencing the development of our software solutions. Our team is building the playground of the next American industrial revolution.
As an Industrial Designer/Product Development Manager, you will play an integral role in establishing the strategic product direction through close collaboration with external key stakeholders and product team. Part account manager/ part designer, this product development role offers closely with domestic sourcing, design and merchandising teams. As an Industrial Designer, you have the opportunity to shape the future of product design in the United States for everyone from early stage entrepreneurs to fortune 100 corporations.
This role requires that you manage multiple production cycles from numerous businesses evaluating design, time schedules, cost, pricing, competitive positioning, and lifecycle management. Maker’s Row is an environment where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism.
- Must possess excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years experience in product design and development
- Graphic and product design capabilities: Fluency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CAD and 3D printing
- Self-starter, curiosity seeker; able to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- You have experience in and are enthusiastic about product development design and production.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and bring a pro-active problem-solving approach to developments throughout the process.
- You have the critical thinking abilities to successfully manage and develop multiple products across different product categories: from concept development through finalizing design and production.
- You embrace being in a lean, collaborative team environment and are motivated by continuous improvement and learning.
- 2+ years experience designing sewn products. Knowledge of textiles, trims and notions/hardware
- Excellent sketching and visualizing skills with digital and physical media. You can draw in a group with pen and paper and you can also work in one or two of these: Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate, Sketchbook Pro
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (Email, Docs, Sheets).
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- 4 year college degree
Maker's Row is a small, but mighty, growing team. We believe in offering best-in-class benefits, fostering engagement and supporting each other.
You will have access to...
- Fantastic Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Outside Sales - Territory Manager
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Interiors Superintendent- NYC
- Schedule / coordinate all trade work and deliveries to the site and ensure construction is performed in accordance with quality standards, contract requirements and schedule
- Initiate Request for Information (RFI) forms, forward to appropriate team members and maintain RFI log
- Schedule and monitor / attend all inspections and tests and notify building Owner’s Representative and Building Engineer of all inspections in writing
- Review and update schedule with Project Manager weekly and prepare a two-week look-ahead schedule for the client that details upcoming activities and their impact on the project site
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings to review safety issues, schedule and contract compliance and cleanliness of project site
- Review submittals for coordination with the trades, site conditions, compliance with contract documents and local building codes
- Must have great communication skills
- Maintain up-to-date project documentation such as job site compliance log, daily job report, as-built drawings, material delivery report, inspection log, project photos and time sheets
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of project site at all times
- Maintain organized site office
- Must notify subcontractors of failure to perform verbally and in writing and copy project team
- Verify accuracy of all material deliveries to be used on the project prior to the scheduled installation time and follow-up with trades on material order confirmations and anticipated delivery dates
- Notify project team immediately of any conflicts in the drawings and impact of proposed changes to the scope of work
- Track changes in the work, document on as-built drawings and implement changes among subcontractors in coordination with the project team
- Coordinate off-hours work and security requirements with subcontractors, building management and project team and notify all parties in writing
- Complete close-out as required
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn)
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
licenses and certifications
The Dialysis Registered Nurse is key to providing specialized nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit. The RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience is highly preferred. If no experience in dialysis, then at least 1 year of experience in critical care or med/surg
- 1 year of RN experience required
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Greater Harlem Nursing Home.
- Resident rights knowledge and ensures the privacy of all employees.
- Maintains professional standards at all times.
- Assists the Nursing Department with competence and efficiency.
- Interacts well with all employees/residents/family.
- Completes projects on time.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Provides direct care to acutely ill residents pertaining to, but not necessarily limited to cardiovascular conditions, respiratory conditions, gastrointestinal conditions, kidney or urinary conditions, musuloskeletal condition, neurological condition, burns and cancer.
- Provides direct nursing care to residents encompassing range of activities such as but not limited to, range of motion, exercises, turning and positioning, perineal care, pressure sore care, measuring and recording fluid intake and output.
- Performs treatment and diagnostic procedures such as routine blood pressure, blood glucose monitoring using chemstrip technique, suction or tracheostomy tube, vaginal douche, applying sterile dressing and Ace bandages and assists in other special treatments and diagnostic procedures.
- Initial MAR (Medication Administration Record) immediately following performance of procedure/treatment and records initial, signature and title on the back of treatment MAR
- Evaluates continuously the effectiveness of nursing care being given to assigned residents. Make provision for an optimum physical environment for his/her residents in conference with facility policy.
- Performs observation of the resident at the beginning of the tour, including respiratory status.
- Maintains medical and surgical asepsis.
- Prepares resident and assists physician with specialized treatments, as facility requires.
- Participates in planning and implementing a program of daily living activities for individual residents.
- Participates in Team Conferences and plans for individualized resident care. Shares with co-workers knowledge of resident’s condition(s), reaction(s), and nursing care rendered and plans for future care. (Changes in skin condition, weight loss, and behavior problems). During change of shift, discuss 24 hour report and all pertinent information regarding residents and staff.
- Attends in-service Education programs, meetings, and other conferences as assigned.
- Writes nursing Care Plan using guidelines for documenting and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the assistant Director of Nursing and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Assures that the quality of nursing care administered on the unit is in accordance with Nursing Service Standards.
- Participates in restorative nursing techniques, e.g. ambulation, transferring residents to wheelchair, range of motion, activities of daily living, toileting programs.
- Assists with the direction of ancillary workers assigned to the unit. Provides guidance and assistance to them in their respective areas of resident care. Shares in total cleanliness and tidiness of unit as a whole. Reviews completion of their assignments at the end of the tour, Nurse Aide Accountability Record, supervision of all LPN’s assigned duties and all other assignments.
- Records all administered controlled drugs to insure all medications are accounted promptly. Notifies Medical Director if re-orders are needed.
- Sets an example of acceptable nursing service standards by the care given to residents and by personal conduct.
- Consults with Associate Director of Nursing/ Director of Nursing in instances of repeated poor and or excellent employee performance.
- Assists in carrying out studies on the unit and participates in Performance Improvement Programs.
- Keeps staff informed of approved nursing policies and procedures, new techniques and new medications.
- Keeps staff informed of facility policies and supports them. Interprets these policies to visitors, residents, and co-workers.
- Assists the director with various financial/administrative tasks to support department operations as directed; may also be assigned special projects.
- Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
- Works and communicates effectively with others by exhibiting professionalism. Maintains constructive working relationships.
- Notifies the privacy officer of all security breaches.
RN Coordinator Of Care (Brooklyn)
As the Coordinator of Care RN, you will assume the ongoing, primary responsibility to coordinate, implement and continually evaluate the home care needs of your patients. You will also review patient insurance information, coordinate activities involved in each individual care plan and make sure that pertinent findings are shared with family and professional caregivers.
NYS RN License
1 year of any type of nursing experience EXCEPT peds/nicu/maternity
CHHA experience preferred
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Extra Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Physician, NP or PA, et al.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!