Brooklyn Job Description Sample
Assistant Director, Pharmacy
A full-service teaching hospital and Level I trauma center is looking for an Assistant Director, Pharmacy.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Director, Pharmacy.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily activities of clinical pharmacy services.
- Acts as a liaison to the medical and nursing staff
- Participates in patient rounds with assigned medical team
- Precepts Pharmacy Students
- Responsible for implementation, support of Joint Commission Standards
- Involved with all aspects of medication management, patient care and clinical support
- Prepares P&T agenda, minutes
- Oversees medical staff education
- Oversees staff education program; provides required educational programs
- Reports on Medication Use Review data to the P&T Committee
- Collects data related to medication use reviews
- Oversees all aspects of medication monitoring
- PharmD from an accredited School of Pharmacy required.
- Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) and Post Graduate Year 2??(PGY2)??required.
- 3+ years of hospital based Clinical Pharmacy management experience required.
- New York State Pharmacist license required.
Medical Front Office Receptionist
We are seeking a Medical Front Office Receptionist to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Front Desk Receptionist Work
- Hours are Monday-Thorsday 5pm to 9pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
- Minimum 1 Year Experience, required
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Robust competitive package
- Competitive Pay
Block Institute is looking to hire Part Time and Full Time Registered Nurses. Nurses will be working in our Residential Department or Day Hab program with Individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities.The Registered Nurse must provide comprehensive nursing evaluations for all individuals, determining the most beneficial interventions with expected outcomes. These outcomes will directly affect each individual’s unique capacity and ability to participate as actively as possible in daily life, and to equally enjoy an enhanced quality of life.
Current RN NYS License - please include license number on your resume
BA/BS Degree in Nursing or a related specialty preferred
1 year clinical exp in a hospital or adult care medical facility
1 year working with Adults with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities
*Please be sure to have NYS RN License listed on your resume
Job Type: Full-time
- OPWDD: 1 year
- Nursing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- NYS Registered Nurse (RN)
Block Institute is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and families of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Leader in Change: We will become the agency others look to when they want to see the future of this field.
Financial Stability: In order to provide desired services, we must remain in business by being exceptional financial stewards.
Growth: We will look to build upon what we have, to serve more and to serve better.
Our Core Value, from which all others flow, is: The needs and desires of the individuals we serve come first.
Community: We are not a special segment of our community, we are our community.
Respect: We listen, encourage, acknowledge and appreciate those we serve, and those who serve. We need to ensure competency and empowerment.
Accountability: If it is to be, it
Well-established Brooklyn company looking for an experienced AutoCAD Operator for jobs in the NYC Metro area. Company is located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This constantly busy business is looking to fill the position immediately.
Needs to have knowledge of Mechanical Drawings. Benefits included
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give a little of personal and contact info. This is a full time position
Teacher - Special Education Teacher / ABA Teacher
All Boroughs Available For Special Ed Teachers and/or ABA Teachers
ABA PROVIDERS-- AFTER SCHOOL HOURS to work with students with Autism providing ABA services. Looking for teachers in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens,and NYC.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS--AFTER SCHOOL HOURS to work with students in tutoring to remediate the gaps. Cases available in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and NYC.
1) Must have NEW YORK STATE Special Education certification or TSHH/TSSLD for tutoring. ABA providers must have training, experience, certification, and/or RBT in Applied Behavior Analysis.
2) Must NOT currently work for the DOE
3)Must be able to work after school hours
4) Must know AND have experience implementing ABA including data collection
5) Must be able to start immediately
- Seeking NYS Certified Special Education teachers to work after school in the student's home providing ABA and/or tutoring to students with Autism or other disabilities.
- The hours are AFTER SCHOOL. Great for teachers who work during the day who want to make extra money after school.
- Make your own schedule after school with the families
- Students are between the ages of 5-21 years.
- Very competitive pay
- Candidates CANNOT BE employed by the DOE
- Resume required
- Please DO NOT apply if you DO NOT meet the above requirements.
Client Services Representative
Client Services Representative
HealthPass is a rapidly growing Healthcare organization which offers health insurance to small businesses of 2‐50 employees, located in the lower counties of New York. At HealthPass, one of our top priorities is to maintain a high standard of client services. We take the time to listen to our clients’ needs and go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our clients are getting quality customer service every time. We are currently looking for a dependable and dedicated Client Services Representative who can become an integral part of our customer service team.
The Client Services Representative will serve as a dedicated point of contact in the resolution of service issues for our clients (brokers, general agents, members, employers, carrier reps); they will also be responsible in assisting the organization to retain existing clientele.
The ability to communicate effectively, multi‐task and work under pressure are the keys to success
for this position. This role requires attention to detail paired with commitment to achieving continuous customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual who is not afraid of hard work and knows the definition of quality customer service.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Attend to all aspects of customer service while providing professional and courteous service
- Educate clientele on HealthPass products and program guidelines Process transactions and inquiries received via telephone, email, and fax
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the clients’ needs, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Support Sales Team (Account Managers, Brokers and General Agents) with servicing issues
- Build and maintain business relationships by providing prompt and accurate service to promote client satisfaction
- Maintain detailed records of customer interaction and transactions via ticket tracking system
- Data Entry required
- Additional duties as needed, flexibility required.
The qualifications for this position include:
- Associates Degree or 4+ years of Customer Service experience (preferably in Healthcare)
- Detail oriented, analytical and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills required
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Life, Accident and Health License required or be willing to obtain license under HealthPass sponsorship
HealthPass provides extensive training and a generous benefits package.
We are an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Licensed Real Estate Agent - Inside Sales
This is an excellent job making calls to acquire real estate properties. Excellent phone voice, upbeat attitude, and well-organized list management will produce success in this job. Active New York or New Jersey Real Estate Sales License a plus. 20 Hours per week minimum in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY. Full time work a possibility depending on job success.
Account Executive - Property & Casualty Insurance
Account Executive for commercial/Personal lines property and casualty insurance.
Needs to have worked at a retail insurance brokerage office.
Working with commercial and personal risks. Quoting, servicing, marketing accounts. Issuing certificates etc.
Must multi task, have insurance industry experience, writing and phone skills.
Depending on experience, compensation is up for review
This Brooklyn based Artificial Intelligence company is seeking Robotics Engineer(s) to help design new complex components and systems for their control systems. They’re looking for a lead and a junior to mid range engineer. The ideal candidates will have experience working on motion control, Robotics, and electro-mechanical tools/devices. Please t ake a look at the details below and see if you’d be a great match.
Salary Range: Up to $100,000 - $160,000 (depending on experience)
- Professional experience with C++ and Python
- Experience developing with Robot Operating Systems
- Experience working with mobile robots in either an educational or professional setting
- Strong Machine Learning knowledge
- Strong knowledge of NLP
- Experience working with Point Clouds
- Master’s of Engineering (either Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, or Robotics)
Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage with multiple options for plans
Strategic Employment Partners (SEP, Inc.) is a premier Technology Recruiting and Placement firm that services the greater Southern California, San Francisco, New York, and Boston areas. Our mission is to connect with the area's most innovative and well-respected companies. We provide placement services for Full-time/Direct-hire, Contract-to-Hire, and Contract positions.
We strive to create matches which serve both our clients' business needs and our candidates' career goals. Doing so creates long term business relationships which benefit both parties equally. This is why companies come back to us again to fulfill their Software and IT placement needs, and why candidates refer their most talented colleagues and friends to us. This is the secret to our success.
We place Full-time/Direct-hire, Temporary, Part-time, Contract, and Contract-to-hire positions. We represent and place the following types of Software and Information Technology professionals:
Software/Web Application Architecture and Engineering
* C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
* PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python
* Java, J2EE
* VC++, C++, C, and more
Web Design and Development
* User Experience (UX)
Database Engineering and Administration
* MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
* OLTP, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence
* Database Reporting
*Objective C, Cocoa, Swift
*Android, iPad/iPhone SDK, iOS
Network Engineering and Systems Administration
* Windows, Linux, Unix, Cisco and more
* Network/Hardware, Application/Software
* Managers, Directors, VP’s, CTO’s, and CIO’s
We are looking for a well-trained, qualified Pediatrician to join a multi-provider, busy, primary care, pediatric practice in central Brooklyn, serving primarily the Orthodox population. This job is for a candidate who is interested in forming a long-term relationship, caring for a stable and loyal patient population, starting immediately.
Extremely competitive salary and benefits, for the right candidate.
The office is a ½ block walk from the subway (3 train).
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!