Brookpark Job Description Sample
Customer Sales Support Representative
At Compass Health Brands our mission is to provide quality products to our consumers, enabling them to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives with the greatest dignity possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Support Representative. The ideal candidate is someone who is goal oriented, team oriented yet able to work independently, motivated, professional, intelligent and confident!
· Strong team player and a desire to support others
· Capable of self-management and the ability to work independently with minimal management oversight
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
· Likeable with the ability to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude, confident, and tenacious
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Comprehensive computer skills (Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com)
· Strong written communication skills
· Skilled at developing and maintaining strong relationships over the telephone
· Desire to learn and advance
· Critical thinking skills
· Track and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks and execute in a timely fashion
· Assist with pricing and product issues/questions
· Maintain existing customer base by managing inbound, pre-sale requests
· Document all initial and ongoing contacts as required
· Manage CRM database to ensure information is accurate and timely
· Utilize CRM database to identify trends and suggest initiatives to support sales efforts
· Manage open/backorder reports and support additional report requests
· Research and qualify potential prospects
· Inside POC for multiple sales representatives and their customers
· Quickly learn, retain, and adapt to new products and services
· Inside sales and/or customer support experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our new corporate brand exemplifies our strong commitment to partnering with our customers and driving bottom line growth. As the volume of patients increases and consumers drive the demand for home care products, our vision is to be the market leader in providing innovative products that promote independence and better living in the comfort of their own homes.
Tool And Die Maker / Tool And Die Repair / Tool And Die Machinist
We are now Hiring for a permanent placement for Tool and Die Makers / Tool and Die Repair / Tool and Die Machinist positions Located in Middleburg Heights Ohio.
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available
- Pay rate up to $27 Hr depending on experience
- Must have a certificate for die repair
- Mechanically inclined
- Tool &
- Perform die repairs as necessary in or out of press
- Trouble shoot tooling issues during production
- Perform preventative maintenance on dies
- Perform continuous improvement on all tooling
- Assist production with die setup as required
- Assist production with process modifications and adjustments: Transfer fingers as required
- Support production department in die setup
- Perform tooling run off, tooling try out and quality part run off as required
- Perform tooling incoming and outgoing inspections
- Assist with the safe evaluation of any technically related question in support of production.
- Must be conscientious when making changes to dies and identify possible interferences. Also to identify areas of concern that may be effected and communicate findings clearly as they are encountered.
- Must communicate stages of work if left uncompleted and leave written notation for fellow toolmakers to pick up and follow through for continued completion.
- Must have basic welding skill for fabrication and competently weld basic tool steel imperfections for in press repairs.
- Must have in press repair and adjustment abilities to provide production support and awareness of safety approaches when repairing nitrogen spring and related lifting hardware assemblies.
- Should be able to perform any operation in a die build with little or no supervision.
- Should produce work in time conscious/critical manner.
- Required to produce good quality work in keeping with a professional tool maker
- Should be reliable and work with little or no supervision.
- Should be able to grasp instructions easily and ask appropriate question to ensure understanding of what is required.
- Should also have the ability to make logical decisions.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Should be well equipped with tools.
- Must know all drill press operations such as; drill sharpening, clamping setups, speeds and feeds, spotting holes, tap drill sizes, reamer drill sizes, clearance drill sizes, spade drilling, drilling hardened material, etc.
- Should know all milling machine operations such as; clamping setups, speed and feeds, being able to machine blocks to a given size, how to machine different steels types, how to machine blocks square, etc.
- Should know surface grinding operations such as; selecting a proper wheel, securing work properly, use of a magnetic sine plate, bring a piece to +/- .001, grinding bronze, how to side wheel, plunge grinding, how to use a radius dresser, use of a whirly jig, etc.
- Should know how to Blanchard grind correctly such as; proper dressing of the stones, supporting tall work, how to use head tilt, how to shim pieces properly, stone replacement, etc.
- Should know all machining operations on a Bridgeport such as: indicating the head square; conventional and climb milling; controlling back lash; edge finding; use of table readouts; boring head use; fly cutting and end milling hardened material; proper speeds and feeds; machining pockets square and to size; machining key-ways; etc.
- Must know all press operations such as: how does each press work; all safety procedures; how to get dies in and out of the press; how to clamp dies correctly; how to raise and lower ram; proper use of safety stands; proper press shutdown procedures; shut height on a tool; how to adjust the Ram properly; etc.
- Must know all lathe operations such as: startup procedures; drilling operations; parallel turning; polishing; how to end face; how to sharpen a lathe bit; how to face a shoulder; how to turn a thread; how to turn a taper; how to use a live center; etc.
- Should know how to saw steel properly such as: proper blade for stock thickness; blade installation; how to weld a blade; setting guides properly; proper speed and feed; etc.
- Should have excellent bench skills such as: basic blue print reading; use of a height gauge; use of a sine plate; use of files; vernier and caliper reading; use of telescopic gauges; use of gauge blocks, hand drilling, how to use radius gauges, set punches, fitting cam slides, fitting sections to pockets, fitting sections onto keys etc.
- Should have good hand grinding skills such as: proper use of a disc grinder
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency is recruiting for a Middleburg Hts. Company for Electro Mechanical Assembly Techs. Must have attention to detail, Strong mechanical aptitude. This job requires precsion assembly of small parts. Mechanical and electrical knowledge is a plus.
• Electro-Mechanical assembly and testing of products for medical industry in clean environment by following assembly instructions.
• Use technical equipment such as custom gages and fixtures, hand torque tools, and precision measuring equipment.
Job duties include:
• Assemble and test electro-mechanical devices and accurately record data.
• Install and test printer software and run test prints.
• Complete activity logs and all appropriate documentation.
• Use computers for testing.
These are temp to perm positions. Pay is $13-$14/hour 6am-2:30pm with OT
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm/Tues-Thrs. 1-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 13500 Pearl Rd. #109 Strongsville, OH. Please call us at 440-572-9675 with any questions.
Sales Representative - Furniture And Mattress
ISTYLE FURNITURE seeking an EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team!
3 LOCATIONS - MIDDLEBURG, MENTOR, NORTH RANDALL
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, or other related fields
- Familiarity with POS platforms
- Ability to build friendly relationship with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalistto join our team! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly and fast paced environment with a company which is growing. Anchor has won many awards, including the Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces Awards. We work as a team to assist each other in all areas of HR, however there will be a focus on Employee Relations, management of Workers' Compensation and Safety in this role.
- Maintains fair and productive employment practices to assure a the company complies with all federal and state employment laws
- Act as a liaison between the employees and management by handling questions and concerns daily.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Guide management with decisions on coaching/counseling or discipline of employees.
- Assist with enforcing safety policies, accident investigation/prevention, OSHA compliance; Serve on the Anchor Safety Committee.
- Responsible for workers’ compensation administration, controlling the cost of claims.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Oversee annual/semi-annual performance review administration/approval for plant staff
- Oversee employee recognition program, Employee Excellence
- Assist with company events and functions, including annual holiday party, company picnic, and all safety parties/lunches
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- At lease 2 years experience managing workers compensation claims / safety programs
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be attentive to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a rich Health Insurance Program, Prescription, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. A comprehensive Wellness Program is available and participation is encouraged. Anchor also offers a 401K program, along with a company match. We believe strongly in the development of our employees, therefore a Tuition Assistance Program is available.
Please send resume to: HRMail@anchor-mfg.com
Media Assembler_2Nd Shift
Hours: FT hours: 2:30-11:00, Monday thru Friday, possible overtime
Quick, neat and accurate production line assembly of medical accessory products within a clean room environment. Media Assemblers rotate stations every 2 hours, 4 of 13 stations are worked each day. 2 stations involve continuous heavy lifting of up to 60 pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities: (subject to change)
· Assembly of media products in both clean room and packaging environment with specialized machinery.
· Perform subassembly work such as building trays, boxes, and technical briefs.
· Packaging media and components into finished box and case box.
· Loading and wrapping skids to be stored safely in the warehouse.
· Use basic tools such as power screwdriver and manual pallet jack.
· Handle raw materials and finished product up to 70 lbs.
· Using tape gun to seal boxes and neatly affix labels.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Attention to detail in a repetitive assembly environment
· Excellent dexterity to produce neat, quick, and accurate assembly
· Excellent Punctuality and Dependability
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to push & pull pallet jacks
· Lifting up to 60 pounds repetitively, continuous standing on the job, & repetitive hand/arm/wrist motion
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Cleveland,Oh)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Cleveland Fitness Club Life Guard
Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Less than high school with 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Pavement Consultants draw upon extensive knowledge of soils, rock mechanics and material properties in the design, construction, maintenance and/or rehabilitation of pavements. They deal with flexible (asphalt) and rigid (concrete) pavements for use in parking lots, roads, highways, airports, footpaths, streets and other structures requiring the delivery of goods and services to markets and consumers. Qualified candidates must possess this knowledge, client relation skills, computer skills and be willing to travel.
Location: Cleveland, OH (Location requirements may be flexible for qualified candidates)
· Planning pavement locations; designing pavements; and selecting appropriate materials for pavement construction by testing for things like bearing capacity, flexibility, density and ground (soil/rock) conditions
· Managing projects to ensure they are delivered to specifications on time and within budget parameters
· Liaising with clients throughout the project and updating them on progress
· Conduct condition assessment investigations of existing pavements to determine where maintenance is required, and guide the performance of repairs on deteriorated pavements to prevent risks to vehicles and pedestrians
· Working within an interdisciplinary team to provide expertise on designing and writing complex reports
· Providing pavement remediation and rehabilitation reports, plans and budgets
· Assisting managers to formulate and implement business development strategies
Pavement Consultant Skills & Abilities:
In addition to technical skills, Pavement Consultants require highly developed managerial, organizational, financial management and analytical skills. They must be able to work independently, collaborate and communicate effectively to deal with clients and project workers, and contribute to the training and motivation of other team members. Furthermore, they must be able to anticipate and/or recognize problems and take remedial action to allow the project to meet quality, time and budget requirements.
A Pavement Consultant may require an undergraduate degree in civil (structural, transportation) engineering. Additional experience in the field or relevant postgraduate qualifications can be highly advantageous, particularly this seeking senior-level positions.
Professional Engineer License considered a plus.
Sectors and Industries:
A qualified Pavement Consultant could be employed in the public sector by local and state government authorities, private infrastructure organizations, and medium to large consulting firms or as private consultants.
Technical Assurance is your comprehensive building envelope partner. Our staff of professionals manages national multi-facility building enclosure programs that include building assessments, design, construction management and program/database management of ranging size, geography and complexity. Areas of expertise include: roofs, facades, fenestrations (doors, windows and skylights), below-grade structures, parking and hardscape pavements and multi-level parking structures.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!