Broomfield Job Description Sample
Entry Level Package Handler - Warehouse
Job SummaryFedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Required Skills and Abilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Address:
Zip Code: 80021
Domicile Location: P806
Starting $12.50 - $13.00/hour
FedEx Ground is currently accepting applications for all sorts. All start times are approximate and can vary. Shifts will last between 2 and 5 hours, based on business needs.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Broomfield Caregiver's Needed - Flexible Schedules Available!
Want to travel to clients in their home and provide assistance with daily tasks?
As a Caregiver with FirstLight Home Care you might assist our clients with things such as:
FirstLight Home Care is actively seeking Caregivers! We offer a competitive wage, flexible schedule and a variance of shifts. We have all shifts available including overnight, morning and evening.
We are looking for reliable and dependable caregivers who are excited to provide exceptional care to our clients.
Qualifications for Caregivers
Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
Ability to carry out directions, read and write
Maturity to deal with demands of the job
Ability to lift moderate weight
Valid drivers license
No experience is required and paid training is provided by FirstLight Home
Class A Cryogenic Driver
Class A Cryogenic Driver:
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tankercombination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Up to $80,000 Annually
(Sales + Marketing) Entry Level Management Trainee
(Sales + Marketing) Entry Level Management Trainee
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
Universal Business Concepts Inc is looking for energetic and ambitious team players to join our crew as an Entry Level Management Trainee in our Sales & Marketing Department and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations
A day in the life of our Entry Level Management Trainee position:
The team at Universal Business Concepts Inc is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
0-6 years of experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
Broomfield - FT Pharmacy Technician Ll (Req#28186)
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Broomfield is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician ll to join our team.
The Pharmacy Technician ll will provide pharmaceutical services to long term care residents in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety.
- Working under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, fills prescriptions and prepares I.V.s according to PharMerica´s standards of quality, customer service, productivity guidelines, and State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Works with Billing Supervisor to enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement/payment.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist in prepackaging medication for dispensing according to government regulations.
- Assists the Pharmacist in final checking of filled prescriptions, which may include staging the medication for RPh final review and/or packaging of medication post RPh final review and coordinating accurate and timely delivery to the customer.
- Assists Pharmacy Management in maintaining good inventory practices which may include receiving and rotating incoming medications and supplies, posting lot numbers, expiration dates and assisting in physical inventory.
- Works with Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean, safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness.
- Maintains current State Pharmacy Technician license in States requiring licensing and certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- LTC experience preferred
- Order entry and insurance billing experience required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification desired
- Must be able to work weekends
- Data entry skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Minimum 6-months pharmacy technician experience required
- Experience with medications and filling prescriptions required
- Must be available to work Sunday through Thursday 2p-11p
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Skilled Warehouse Associates
Brick Staffing is seeking full-time experiencedWarehouse Associates for our client in Broomfield, CO. The Warehouse Associates are responsible for effectively contributing to the day-to-day productivity of the warehouse. This would include customer satisfaction from quality customer service, prompt and accurate processing of receiving, shipping, picking, checking, and packing of both B2B and B2C orders. In addition, researching and identifying, stocking and quantity discrepancies, any cleaning or maintenance projects assigned, and any other tasks or projects assigned by Warehouse Leads, Supervisors or
Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Assuring the highest quality of customer service by effectively shipping out goods free from damages and within the companies shipping time standards.
- Effectively contribute to team efforts to meet departmental and company goals.
- Effectively meet all measured performance standards as set and communicated by direct supervisor in any assigned duties.
- The prompt and accurate pulling, checking, packing, and shipping of all B2B and B2C orders as per departmental goals.
- The prompt and accurate receiving and proper stocking of all goods within the companies 24-hour deadline.
- The organization and cleanliness according to the applied standards of all areas and equipment in the warehouse.
- The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all staff regardless of their title or position within the organization.
- The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with representatives of vendors, freight and parcel companies, and customers.
- Follow all company policies outlined in the Employee Manual and all procedures as directed and trained by Leads and Supervisors.
- All general maintenance and any other tasks assigned by Leads, Warehouse Supervisors, or Warehouse Operations Manager.
This is a Temp to Hire position! The candidate must have High School Diploma or GED, 1 year of experience working in a warehouse, and ability to pass a background check.
Pay Rate:$12.50 per hour ($26,000 annually)
We are supporting an excellent Denver-based organization and seeking qualified enterprise Java Developers. Candidates will be developing and maintaining Java server applications, participating in the full SDLC. Excellent documentation skills and the ability to test applications is required (unit testing/integration testing tools). This is a 4-6 month contract position with full time hours.
Candidates should be willing to work as a part of a team and participate in project and knowledge sharing sessions and mentor other team members if applicable.
Technical Must Haves:
· 3+ years Java application development experience (server apps)
· 2+ years working with cloud platforms including AWS, Google, Azure, etc.
· Strong knowledge of Java frameworks includuing Struts, JSF, Sprint, etc.
· SQL RDMS, Java ORMs and/or JOOQ experience
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Experience with micro-service architectures and API’s (design and implementation)
· Service Layer Application methodologies
· GIT, JIRA, etc. for code versioning and Agile management
Contact Center Sales - Thornton
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Diesel Road Mechanic - Pump And Generator
The Pump & Power Road Mechanic prevents and corrects equipment malfunctions at the customer job site for all types of equipment (e.g., mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment), including diagnosing complex equipment problems while following all safety rules. Acts as a professional representative of Sunbelt Rentals with the customer.
Pump & Power Services is a Specialty Business within Sunbelt Rentals offering Large Pumps, Generators, Air Compressors, Trench Shoring, Temperature Control Equipment and Desiccant Dehumidifiers to Specialty Contractors, often including the setup and management of projects in a contractor-like capacity. The services provided by this business include after hours response which requires frequent work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Services and oversees repairs of all types of equipment to ensure proper working condition at the job site
- Conducts preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down time in the field
- Performs safety inspections on equipment
- Maintains a safe shop work environment and company vehicle
- Effectively communicates equipment issues with customers and supervisor to ensure customer satisfaction
- Performs other duties assigned as assigned by the manager
- Adheres to all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements
- Attends and participates in all Profit Center Meetings
- 4+ years experience as mechanic with Diesel equipment
- Power Generation Equipment desirable
- Trade school or Technical training desirable
- MUST have own tools
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety and a high level of safety consciousness
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot complex equipment problems
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- On a daily basis, position requires driving for many hours at a stretch, loading and unloading cargo, and considerable lifting, carrying, and walking each day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching
- Must be physically able to work in extreme conditions on job sites
- Night / Weekend On-Call work required
- The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Advanced Video Engineer II (Video Support Center - Core)
The Video Support Center Core (VSCC) is a fast paced 24x7 break/fix team that remotely supports all video transport and devices in Charter Video Operations group. We are on the front lines for national and regional video device support for the entire Charter footprint as part of a team of engineers dedicated to resolving and mitigating issues with video throughout the entire nation. Successful candidates should have the ability to remotely analyze, troubleshoot and implement corrective actions related to MPEG video transport, encoding and multiplexing.
Successful candidates should have experience working with Networking, Video, telecom or a network operations center environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in maintaining and troubleshooting video delivery or video applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with internal/external direct customer contact in a technical environment (Headend, Network, Telecom, or Operations background)
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Willing to work in a shifted 4/10, 24x7 operations environment. (No on-call)
- The Advanced Video Engineer II will support the four primary functions of the Video Operations organization: Acquisition, Encoding, Transport, and Delivery.
- Responsible for the surveillance of multiple video systems across multiple geographical areas.
- Responsible for remotely troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining video services applications, CDN, and Linear Broadcast services.
- The Advanced Video Engineer II is a technical point of escalation for video events in a 24x7 environment.
- The Advanced Video Engineer II provides support for video systems and surveillance, recognized internally as point of authority on implementing tier 3 video break fix actions.
- The Advanced Video Engineer, will identify and escalate to higher tier support teams complex and unique technical issues requiring in-depth evaluation to generate solutions.
- Complies with Video Operations Support Center objectives, policies/procedures, work schedules, and reporting metrics.
- Strong knowledge and operational use of video surveillance systems and resolution implementation, following established operations procedures.
- Advanced Video Engineer will remotely troubleshoot and resolve video network issue.
- Must demonstrate computer skills, personal initiative, and ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations. This includes the ability to maintain order and a methodical troubleshooting approach that is focused on service restoration.
- The AVE requires cross-organizational communication skills that maintain healthy working relationships.
- Operational experience with building, grooming, and troubleshooting various linear and NextGen/OTT/TVE multiplexing, encoding and transcoding platforms such as Harmonic, Imagine, Arris and Ericsson.
- Basic understanding and experience with Cisco DCMs, Arris CAP/DM6400 Cherry Pickers, BMRs, Imagine BNPs and APEX1k-3k.
- Basic understanding of video network architecture, data networking, system operations, and HFC cable systems are required.
- Understanding of Content Delivery Networks (CDN) along with the applicable support and delivery methods over IP involving HLS & Smooth Streaming technologies.
- Background in performing and implementing network, telecom or video systems troubleshooting or implementation a plus.
- Familiarity with video monitoring tools, and video delivery architecture.
- Experience with network monitoring systems (Netcool, Big Brother), ticketing management systems (Remedy, Jira) and video analysis tools such as Tektronix Sentry, IneoQuest (IQ) iVMS or cVOC a plus.
- Able to work in a fast paced 24x7 support center environment.
- Certification (current or past) in areas of expertise such as NCTI, SCTE, CCNA, a plus.
- Experience with IP multicast video in cable Headends, Hubs, industry vendors’ a plus.
- Knowledge or experience using Headend or Hub devices, configuration implementation or familiarity with MPEG monitoring tools a plus.
- Knowledge of command line, Wireshark and basic UNIX operating commands, helpful.
- Technical Degree or certifications from SCTE or NCTI and/or up to 1 - 3 years of experience in Cable Headends, Hubs, IPTV, MPEG transport or Video Networking preferred.
- Ability to learn and understand difficult concepts quickly and become proficient with various networks and devices.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!