Brown Stock Washer Job Description Sample
Auto Quick Washer
Looking for a motivated candidate for our cleanup department
Wash stock and sold units, maintain dealership grounds, assist with courtesy transportation and delivery washes.
Must be able to lift 25+ pounds and stand for long periods of time and work in an outdoor environment
Laundry - Washer Loader
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for fding, ironing, sorting and maintaining the proper storage of all Hotel linen.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to understand, read and write in English.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet-dry linen up to 100 lbs Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Load/unload commercial washers & dryers.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Be familiar with all different linen types and which type belongs to which department.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle property.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Properly care and use equipment, linen and supplies.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Carry trash to compactor. Bring linen to assigned floor.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center
800 single occupancy guest rooms
95K square feet of conference and classroom space
Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
Casual indoor/outdoor social & entertainment venue
Admissions Representative At Andrew J Brown Academy (Part-Time)
Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an admissions representative for Andrew J Brown Academy. The admissions representative will report directly to the admissions manager and will be responsible for filling available seats at the assigned schools and creating a robust waiting list of students interested in enrolling at the school.
Schedule: part- time - 25 hours per week
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students’ ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In this role you will work in conjunction with our corporate headquarters (Service Center) located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but will be located in and around the community of Andrew J Brown Academy as well as in the school. The NHA Service Center is where all the behind-the-scenes magic happens. Our 350 brilliant team members are brag-worthy. With a diverse group of departments like admissions, talent acquisition, facilities, legal services, and many more working together to provide top level back-office support. The Service Center is a place of bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. We like to gather for events such as the fall crocktoberfest cook-off, the sparkling Christmas party full of fun and unexplainable excitement, and our annual 5K Service Center fun run.
- Develop, manage and execute an overall strategy, ensuring enrollment goal success at the assigned schools
- Build and cultivate relationships with community leaders, faith-based community leaders and other key stakeholders in the community served by the school
- Represent the schools at key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events that will benefit enrollment
- Distribute marketing materials to community partners and schedule information meetings at their site
- Research, plan and attend local events to reach prospective families
- Work with school leaders in planning school-based open houses, enrollment information meetings, and other school-based recruitment events
- Train, collaborate with and ensure accountability for school-based staff for recruitment activities
- Communicate with existing families to recruit siblings and access their local networks to support recruitment goals
- Plan and facilitate opportunities for new families to get involved with the school to help secure their decision to join the school family
- Routinely reach-out to prospective and newly accepted families to keep them engaged, excited and informed about the school
- Identify and submit school activities to NHA public relations team that shows the school in positive light to the community
- Track and analyze all data regarding student recruitment benchmarks and goals
- Associates Degree in sales, marketing or business
- Prefer experience with recruitment-related work within a school or similar field
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish-speaking – preferred
- Ability to travel between the locations and in and around the community
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
NHA is a privately held company and has invested more than $450 million in communities where our partner schools are located. Central to our school design and operating mentality is the idea of challenging each child to achieve ... and challenging ourselves to deliver on this mission. Fundamental to this is the belief that all children including those generally considered at- risk of academic failure can achieve at high levels when provided good instruction in an environment that fosters learning and builds character. Given that average first year student coming to NHA is two or more years behind grade level, NHA is focused on providing a rigorous education in a disciplined and caring learning environment to accelerate student learning.
NHA is comprised of over 4,000 people who embrace full personal responsibility for student learning and are all aligned in a single commitment to better educate more children. The ultimate measure and demonstration of this is student achievement.
The NHA Service Center is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan and houses the centralized, shared service functions for the organization. NHA schools are present in Michigan, Ohio, New York, North Carolina, Indiana, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana and Wisconsin.
NHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Information: Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader in reliability, service and innovation has openings for Production Positions to work in our Britton, SD location.
Parts Washer, Assembler, Machine Operator and Teardown.
Uses a parts washer to de-grease metal parts. Records quantities of parts in productivity software and delivers loaded baskets to the stock room area or other designated area and places in proper location.
Puts parts away in designated locations. Ensures parts are labeled correctly. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions in various software systems.
Assembles fan clutch units using new parts. Paints product.
Packages and prepares units/piece parts for shipment to customers. Assembles subassemblies to be packed with finished units.
Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions in various software systems. Reworks units which fail to pass quality control checks.
Provides training in work methods, procedures, and work instructions to employees and temporary workers.
Operates one or more machine tools to produce high quality parts in an efficient and safe manner. Changes tool offsets and tooling inserts in order to achieve the proper dimensions of
finished parts, seeking assistance from experienced machinists when working with unfamiliar machines or more difficult set-ups. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions
in various software systems. Performs daily and weekly routine machine maintenance in a manner which conserves resources and keeps the machines as productive as possible.
Moves between work stations in order to learn new machine operations and to provide flexibility in meeting production needs. Occasionally demonstrates procedures to new employees or
machinists who are learning a new machine, making certain that proper operating and safety precautions are communicated. Provides training in work methods, procedures, and work
instructions to employees.
Staging of core. Wet blast.
Disassemble and wash. Final inspection. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Relocation allowance may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, qualified candidates should log onto .
Horton Holding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. EOE. Veterans/Disabled
For more information on Horton, Inc. please visit our web site at .
No recruiters and no phone calls, please.
VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
Porter / Car Washer (South Lake Tahoe)
At CardinaleWay Toyota in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, we are in need of a porter! To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Career Paths and Paid Training
* Competitive Pay, starting at $13 per hour
* Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Clear and Valid Driver's License
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Steward-Pot& Pan Washer
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Stewards/Pot & Pan Washers know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a clean, neat facility (inside and out)
- Wash pots & pans
- Perform basic food prep i.e. wash produce, season meats, portion dressings, etc.
- Receive, unpack & store deliveries
- Help customers with carry-outs
- Assisting other prep stations as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits include:
- Working alongside a talented, friendly, long-term staff who share their knowledge and experience
- Ample opportunities to cross-train and move up
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Individual medical coverage with a substantial employer contribution (FT only)
- 401k plan with a company match (FT only)
- Employee discounts
- And CLOSED on Sundays, Christmas, and Thanksgiving Day
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
While the ideal candidate is available to work anytime during our operational hours, one must make himself/herself available to work at least one of the following production windows:
- Early Morning Prep & Lunch Rush between 6a and 3p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Lunch Rush & Evening between 11a and 11p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Full-Time Evening Only between 2p and 10p and/or 3p -11p Monday though Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Part-time Only between 6p and 10p Monday through Saturday (15-25 hrs/week)
- Over Night between 9p and 7a (35-45 hrs/week) - No Saturday evening shifts except during the holiday season.
We seek a talented Steward/Pot & Pan Washer who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
• Wright's Gourmet House
• 1200 S Dale Mabry
• Tampa, FL 33629
• One mile south of Kennedy Blvd in the heart of South Tampa.
Thank you for considering us!
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Boat Washer AND Yard/ LOT Attendant
PALMETTO BOAT SALES AND SERVICE IS EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING 2 POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
YARD/ LOT ATTENDANT
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MARINE INDUSTRY.
PALMETTO BOAT SALES SEES VARIETY OF WORK. APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
PALMETTO BOAT SALES AND SERVICE OFFERS COMPETITIVE PAY BASED ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
EXCELLENT HEALTH, DENTAL AND LIFE BENEFITS.
Palmetto Ford Inc.
Family Owned Company for over 40 years located in Charleston South Carolina
Pressure Washer - FT & PT Positions
Full Time and Part Time Positions are available for pressure washing fleet vehicle/equipment, commercial properties, and residential homes. Must be able to maneuver a pick up truck and trailer. We are looking for a long term, hardworking, reliable employee. We operate Monday-Saturday, hours will vary depending on location and contract assigned. The majority of the work is outside. Must have own transportation to company shop in West Chester and a valid drivers license. Compensation: $14-$16 per hour. Please email us with your work history and contact information.
It was at that time that Bob Judge opened his doors and set his sights on creating a business that would have a positive impact on our world. Being passionate about this mission, Bob worked days, nights, and weekends to build his business, and slowly started to see it grow. As a business owner, he was his own worst critic. “Every job has to be done right. Every customer needs to be pleased with the work that they are paying for. We need to give the best in quality, that’s our reason for being in business.”
And today, the business has grown because Bob’s focused mission remains the same. Judge Mobile Wash uses the highest quality industry cleaning products, the best pressure washing equipment (hot water/cold water/steam/acid), and strictly adheres to the latest environmental requirements.
Whether it’s a commercial property, a vehicle fleet, an apartment community, or spill response, Judge Mobile Wash has a team of experienced and reliable employees who share in the satisfaction of a job well done. Judge Mobile Wash is fully licensed and insured so, whether you have an industrial, commercial or residential property, you can rely on Judge Mobile Wash to provide consistently clean results.
Drums / Parts Washer Tech
Drums / Parts Washer Tech -- Position open for Class A/B Driver with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements for picking up and transporting hazardous waste drums (55 gallon) and servicing parts washers (parts cleaning machines used at automotive repair facilities). Applicant must meet the following requirements:
· At least 5 years driving experience within the last 10 years
· Clean MVR (no DUI's; no fault accidents) and valid Medical Card
· Must have a Class A /B license
· Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
· Pass a CleanTech Road test
· Must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
· Fluent in English
Drivers should also be in good physical condition; likes to work , displays a positive attitude and is a team player! (Understanding of hazardous waste manifesting is also helpful). If you possess these qualities, we invite you to apply today. Attach your resume in Word format and please visit our website at cleantechenv.com for further description of the company.
CleanTech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Clean and organized dishwasher.
Familiar with duties of job in a high volume Restaurant.
No late hours as we close at 10 pm every night.
Excellent environment and benefits.
Antonio's has built an excellent reputation serving Authentic, from
scratch Italian cuisine since 1990.
Closed Major Holidays and Sundays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!