Brownsburg Job Description Sample
Class A Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Get Home Nightly!
Are you tired of driving over the road? Summitt Trucking may have the perfect local opportunity for you!
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating as a family-owned business, Summit understands the value of treating our drivers like family.
Local CDL-A Truck Driver positions are filled as needed and drivers enjoy:
$18-$22 per hour
$.50 raises every 6 months
Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
Start getting home nightly! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL A Company Drivers
Company Driver Opportunities Available$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
Company Driver Opportunities Available:
$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
$450 quarterly safety bonuses
95% of drivers are home weekly or more
80% of drivers are on dedicated routes
Finishing Program for Student Drivers
24/7 breakdown and operations support
Free truck-to-truck calls
Passenger rider program
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
Anytime Fitness discounts
First year of GPS mapping provided
XM Satellite service provided
Tuition reimbursement (student drivers)
$60,091 average yearly pay, plus bonuses
Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Basic Retirement Options
$1000 Minimum Weekly Pay - for Open Board Drivers
$15 per hour detention pay
Reimbursement for Hazmat endorsement plus round-trip mileage
Student Driver Finishing Program
$600/week pay when in training
$1,000/wk minimum eligible right after training
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/favorable CSA score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Independent Contractors allow our company to continue to grow by providing needed power to meet our customer's needs that our company could not do alone.
$2,000 Escrow Funded by Crum
Settlements are Paid Weekly
100% Pass Through of Fuel Surcharge
Average IC Earnings- $1.10/mile ALL MILES + $.40 Fuel Surcharge= $1.50 TOTAL ALL MILES
No Cost Financing for Truck Base Plates
Toll Pass Modules Provided
Layover & Detention Pay
Discounted Maintenance Service Available
Fuel Discounts & Fuel Efficient Smartway Certified Trailers
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must have a CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/Favorable CSA Score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Crum Trucking is a transportation company with a modern logistics focus. Our company is family owned, built on honesty, and trust through our employees to our customers. We provide each driver with the training and support needed to grow professionally and personally.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
General Warehouse Associate
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES WITH ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS AND HIRES!
Our HomeGoods Distribution Center (DC) is looking for top notch warehouse associates and talent. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and ensuring merchandise is organized and handled with care.
Please apply in-person at our facility: 850 E Northfield Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112; Monday - Friday, 8AM-4PM
This position includes competitive pay, sign on and retention bonuses and great benefits such as:
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation (after year of employment); Paid Holidays (9); Personal Days (3); Sick Days
- Weekly gas cards offered for associate carpooling (driver)
- Incentive Pay
- Overtime Payment Opportunities
- A Clean; Modern; Climate Controlled Facility
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (after ninety days of employment); 401K Retirement Plan (includes company contribution
- Positive Work Environment and
Associate Duties May Include:
- Receiving merchandise from truck; ticketing, packing a variety of merchandise; shipping
- Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
- Match receipts against purchase orders
- Ticket garments or other items
- 1st: M-F: 7AM-3:15PM
- 2nd: M-F: 3:35PM-11:50PM
- 3rd: SUN-TH: 10:25PM-6:40AM
- 4th: SUN-TH: 12:25AM-6:40AM
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Brownsburg,In)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
We are seeking a dependable Maintenance Supervisor for 154 units located at two Independent Living Facilities in the Indianapolis, Indiana area (Brownsburg and Plainfield).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee other maintenance and grounds personnel.
- Oversee ongoing maintenance needs, including preventative maintenance and repairs, etc.
- Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
- Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
- Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
- Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
- Snow removal and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
- Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
- On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
Requirements are as follows:
- Have complete grasp of on-site maintenance management.
- 4 -5 years of maintenance experience in multi-family/residential properties and at least 1-2 years in a supervisor capacity.
- Have detailed knowledge of make ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
- HVAC certification is required.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to other properties, if needed.
- Must have basic set of tools.
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Have a positive, get the job done attitude.
Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions is one of the Midwest's largest commercial real estate organizations. Friedman offers a full range of services that include: commercial brokerage, property and asset management, investment and loan sale advisory, turnaround management and receivership, space planning and design, construction and project management, graphic design and marketing in addition to a vast array of advisory services. We provide our clients with a single point of contact for the entire range of services we offer.
Friedman manages more than 140 commercial properties encompassing more than 16M SF and more than 10,000 apartment homes throughout the United States. Friedman's brokerage team has over 800 current listings with $10 billion in closed transactions. As owners and managers of commercial property for 30 years, Friedman understands what it takes to achieve results that maximize their client's objectives.
For more information, please visit: www.friedmanrealestate.com
Friedman offers highly competitive compensation and full benefit packages, including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance, Delta Dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, and over three weeks of vacation time. Apply today and see why Friedman is the right choice for the next step in your career!
HopeSprings of Indiana, LLC is seeking a part-time behavior consultant to provide home-based behavior management services for clients with developmental disabilities. The position would start as part time with potential to grow your caseload into a full time position. Openings in the following counties: Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby.
· Conducting functional behavioral analysis with clients;
· Developing behavior support plans to assist families/teachers/staff in managing and reducing maladaptive behaviors;
· Training of collaborating service providers on an individuals’ behavior support plan;
· Documenting treatment progress;
· Completing quarterly summaries; and
· Serving as an integral part of an individual’s treatment team.
· Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: Social Work, Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or a related field;
· Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, be independent and self-motivated;
· Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and auto insurance;
· CPR and First Aid certifications;
· Background check and TB clearance;
· 1-2 years experience in behavior management services preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!