Brush Loader And Handle Attacher Job Description Sample
Looking For A Senior Associate Attorney To Handle Workers’ Comp
Looking for a Associate Attorney to handle Workers’ Compensation defense cases. Responsibilities include representing the interests of Employers and Insurance Carriers throughout the state of Florida. Position requires the use of independent judgment, research, litigation and analytical skills. Qualified candidates must be willing to work in a team environment and possess excellent written and communication skills. Knowledge of Florida W/C statutes and its application; however, litigation experience in other areas of law will also be considered.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
Boca Raton, FL
Required experience: Minimum of 1-years litigation experience
Job Type: Full-time
Material Handle I 1St Shift
Deliver raw material & work-in-process to proper stations
Responsible for proper storage of raw material & keeping accurate records on incoming material
Prepare finished goods for shipment, make shipments, complete IERP transactions & paperwork
Operate fork lifts & related material handling equipment
Properly identify & tag material
Maintain good housekeeping in the material storage areas
Issue material through IERP
Record all material movement electronically through IERP
Empty chip hoppers from machines
Responsible for cycle counting, maintaining inventory & inventory transaction
Must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to read, write & understand instructions. Must have a least 1 year Forklift experience. Must be able to function independently without direct supervision at times. Minimum Class B CDL and prior experience driving class B or A Vehicle and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
May require moderate lifting of items up to 60lbs. May require standing for long periods up to 10-12 hours. Be able to work under different temperatures, climates, inclement weather and possible exposure to fumes and smoke from equipment operations.
Experienced roof and floor truss design using Alpine Engineering Software. Our truss designers perform a very important role in the fabrication process by producing cost effective designs and providing the first steps to a quality product.
Assemblers, Truss Assemblers, Construction & Warehouse Workers
Assemblers, Truss Assemblers, Construction & Warehouse Workers - Employer Solutions Resources seeks 28 Warehouse workers with construction or assembly and hand tool experience to assemble trusses in the South Austin area.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $11.71 an hour + overtime at $17.57 an hour. You will work Monday-Friday from 5am- 1:30pm OR 2pm- 10:30pm. Plus you will enjoy weekly pay and direct deposit!
Please apply today to earn extra $$$ for the holidays.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
Monday-Friday from 9AM–NOON
At:Employer Solutions Resources, Inc.
411 W Monroe St. Austin, Texas, 78704
We are located in the Impact Hub
Please Note: If you are offered a job, you will need 2 forms of ID to fill out the application paperwork.
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call or text:
Looking for Truss Assemblers!
(3 Available Positions)
Temp to Hire
1st Mon- Thurs 6am-3:30pm
1st Fri & Sat 6am-2:30pm
2nd Mon-Thurs -4:30pm-2am
2nd Fri & Sat – 3:30pm – 12am
Assembles wood roof and/or floor trusses by performing one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line, positioning lumber and plates, aligned within a designated form as represented by a model truss, and other duties, as directed by supervisor, while working.
Benefits package includes:
Health/Dental & Life insurance, Vision Discount, Company 401 (K), and Paid holidays & Paid Time Off
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.
Laborer / Truss Builder
Are you ready for a career that will cover 100% of your health benefits? Would you enjoy working with a family owned company? Do you like being in a fast paced production environment? If you are thinking "YES!" we want to talk to you? Our Commerce City client is looking for a Truss Builder to help in the production of the commercial and residential builds.
Safety Requirement: Safety is a core value at this company. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow-though with the commitment in everyday operations.
- Assembly of trusses for residential homes
- Will be working with hand tools to include hammer and measuring
- Cut and shape construction materials to specific measurements
- Safely operate all power tools, hand tools and equipment used in work area
- Safely and neatly maintain warehouse area/drops area, entry/exit points and overall yard area
- All other work-related duties assigned by the supervisor
- H. Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Strong aptitude for math
- Effectively manage time and workload and work well in team environment
- Leather shoes or steel toed
- 10 hours shifts – PAID LUNCH
- Lift to 25lbs
- Build, Saw and Stack
- Gloves, Safety Glasses and Vests will be provided
Physical & Environmental
- Repeatedly lift and/or move materials up to 25 lbs.
- Standing, sitting, bending, climbing.
- Able to work in all climates, primarily working outdoors.
- Able to be on your feet for up to 10 hours a day.
- Must be able to pass a 6 panel drug screen
- Must be able to pass a background – Will take felonies as long as they are not violent.
Wood truss manufacturing plant is looking for a full time truss builder. Will train.
QUALIFICATIONS: Fast paced; Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 75 lbs. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.
Self-starter, with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision. Attention to details. DUTIES: Include handling lumber, using hand and power tools and some computerized equipment.
Must be a team player and work well with others. HOURS: Permanent full time.WAGE: $11.00 to $15.00 depending on experience.BENEFITS: Employees receive fully paid health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and retirement plan.
Minimum 6th grade basic education or equivalent
No minimum experience is required; however 6 months of manufacturing and assembling experience is preferred
Working knowledge of basic math Skills and Abilities
Ability to work in a safe manner
Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
Demonstrated ability to follow specific instructions and directions
Demonstrated ability to use and operate hand tools
Demonstrated ability to stack material properly
Ability to pay attention to surroundings
Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English
Ability to read a tape measure
Ability to troubleshoot nail gun machines and other similar hand held equipment
Demonstrated eye-hand coordination
Ability to work under immediate supervision
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to work hours mandated by management Conduct
Team player and goal oriented
Open to change and positive attitude
Committed to plant and company goals
Participates in Safety and CI programs
Punctual and reliable
Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results Position will require bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting/carrying over 25 lbs, pushing/pulling, twisting, standing and walking.
Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for production
Completes work area set up
Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards
Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process
Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product
Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate
Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns
Maintains a clean and orderly work environment
Maintains production records as required
Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards
Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards
Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings
Performs other duties as assigned Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Floor Truss Assembler
Job Overview: Assembles wood roof and/or floor trusses by performing one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line, positioning lumber and plates, aligned within a designated form as represented by a model truss, while working: *Safely
Productively, and with
Teamwork *Integrity & Honesty *Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
*No experience required. However, applicants with outside/industrial-type work are preferred.
OJT provided. Competencies Required: Communicate effectively Learn job tasks & assume greater responsibilities over time Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Perform assembly tasks as required Basic Math skills Prefer Spanish Speaking. Background case-by-case basis.
Come join our team at Engineered Steel Products!
We are seeking a truss designer who will design roof and floor systems, produce layouts, discuss changes and corrections with engineers, architects, and contractors prior to and during construction, and resolve architectural and design discrepancies.
Other essential functions:
- Produces accessories lists
- Assist in shipping documentation and process
- Performs other project focused duties as necessary
- An AAS in civil, architectural, or design related field; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- One year of drafting experience in a construction or building materials related industry required (Classroom experience in lieu of on-the-job experience may be considered)
- Technical writing skills are required along with excellent communication and articulation
- Reading and interpreting construction documents required
- PC literate with proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and other design programs that facilitate learning in-house programs with ease
- 1-3 years of experience in design and layout of truss, floor, and panels preferred
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects and conflicting deadlines
- A proactive and open-minded approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to maintain professional, long-term customer and business relationships and partnerships through industry networking
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Employment is based upon the successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!