Brush Prairie Job Description Sample
Permanent Registered Nurse (Rn) – Intensive Care Unit (Icu)
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opportunity at our Vancouver, Washington home office for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly growing senior housing company, managing independent living, assisted living and memory care retirement communities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable requests for Hawthorn Senior Living and related business entities in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications and
· High school graduate or equivalent is required; Associate Arts degree preferred.
· Minimum two years accounts payable experience preferred.
· SAP software experience preferred.
· Proficiency in problem-solving skills and ability to direct the work of others.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet departmental deadlines.
· Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
· Proficiency in data entry skills; basic bookkeeping and familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs.
· Ability to operate 10-key by touch.
· Ability to work flexible hours, if required.
We offer a competitive salary anda benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance, a 401k plan with company match and an employee assistance program. We also have a very unique office culture and we love to celebrate year-round. Such festivities include monthly birthday celebrations, holiday activities including holiday office parties, dress up competitions, group donation drives, casual Fridays and more!
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in being part of this unique opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Hawthorn.Hiring@HawthornRet.com as a Microsoft Word document or PDF with “AP Specialist” in the subject line.
We do employment verification and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coa
Speak with a Recruiter now!
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details:
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Nurse Manager - Emergency In Sedro-Woolley, WA
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities. This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions - great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that's truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Retail Sales Associate - Vancouver, WA
At CenturyLink our employees are our most valuable asset; many employees have built successful careers at CenturyLink, growing with us as we have expanded to serve new markets with new technologies. We value the highest ethical standards applied to a positive work environment and seek out people with new perspectives as we acquire talent in careers that will support our continued growth.
CenturyLink is a true leader in taking communications and hosted services to the next level. Visit for more information!
Joining the CenturyLink Field Sales team is an excellent opportunity for you to work in the competitive technology solutions industry.
The CenturyLink Field Sales organization is comprised of our stores, outside sales teams, and our account manager teams all of which work in our local markets in a variety of consumer and small business sales segments. You will have an opportunity to learn our dynamic business and work with field based partners and resources. You will work directly with our customers to provide solutions that improve lives, strengthen businesses, and connect communities by delivering advanced technologies and solutions with honest and personal service.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay based on your experience and skills
- Generous sales incentives
- Paid training with travel to Denver, CO.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Wellness rewards
- Discounts on CenturyLink and partner products and services
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement (after three months of service)
- Exciting career opportunities and career development
Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
- Ability to perform consultative selling with customers face-to-face, via the phone and at outside events/shows.
- Ability to work in set location, as well as in other metro area stores upon request.
- Handling customer inquiries as it relates to CenturyLink's product offerings, pricing, billing, etc.
- Meeting established sales objectives by selling CenturyLink's consumer and business products and services.
- Assisting Store Manager in maximizing sales and profitability through focusing on key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, customer service, loss prevention, risk management, and daily operational cost control.
- Completing operational duties, including paperwork and sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing.
- Handling customer escalations.
- Adhering to CenturyLink's store policies and procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand in an enclosed area 100% of your shift while assisting customers.
- One year of retail sales or customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to attend a one week new hire training in Denver, CO. (company paid).
- Telecommunications knowledge.
- Proven success in a commission sales environment
Alternate Location: US-Washington-Vancouver
Requisition #: 177719
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to choose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Entry Level Sales - Interview Now, Start Within The Week (PT & FT Avai
Entry Level Sales Immediate Openings! (Flexible schedule, we train.)
The Holidays are over, but our sales remain strong. We are looking for both part time and full time sales reps who are able to start within the week. These are entry level positions while prior experience is appreciated, no experience is necessary.
What we offer:
Solid Training our initial training is designed to take someone with little or no previous experience and give them the skills they need to be successful right away. We also offer additional training opportunities as our sales reps gain experience.
Excellent pay our competitive base rate ensures a low key approach to sales while our commission structure rewards high performing individuals. .
Flexible schedules our reps are able to take advantage of a customizable scheduling system that allows them to work as much or as little as they want.
Choice of location our interviews are held in our main office, but reps are able to work in the location of their choice or in some cases, to work remotely.
Advancement our retention strategy recognizes that we can only keep people who are rewarded for their efforts. Those who do well have the ability to move into more career positions on either a sales or management track very quickly.
Our representatives sell Cutco products to new and previous customers through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service. Because of our base pay, theres no pressure. Because of our rapid commission schedule, reps who perform well have the opportunity to make more.
Our 30+ years of experience training new sales reps mean we care more about attitude and less about experience. Resumes can be misleading so our interview process is focused more on the person and less on their paperwork. While many of our sales reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
Like working with people
Willing to learn new skills
Must be 18 or a high school graduate
· Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this winter, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesnt matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work
Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesnt matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent
Are you tired of your dead end job and ready to build a career in real estate? If so, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
We ask you to be:
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you a part of the Keller Williams Family!
Special Credits Officer I
Special Credit Officers are responsible for managing and monitoring deteriorating loan portfolios. This includes developing, negotiating and implementing collection strategies and action plans to maximize the bank's recovery efforts.
- Reviews incoming and existing problem loans for credit risk, documentation deficiencies and loss exposure; address and resolve pending issues
- Analyzes problem credits in order to formulate and implement plans for rehabilitation, workout, and/or liquidation as necessary to effect repayment
- Assists other Bank lending units and personnel regarding problem loan recognition, resolution and transfer to Special Credits for handling, if appropriate
- Reviews and approves, within workout approval limits, loan restructures, workouts or liquidation plans and credit presentations
- Administers an assigned workout portfolio of loans of all types of credits
- Interacts with Columbia Bank's senior and executive management, commercial loan officers, regulatory agencies, loan customers, attorneys and other professionals or agents of the Bank in the effective resolution of problem loans
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 2 years in special credits experience
- Prior commercial lending or branch banking lending experience
- Basic understanding of State and Federal law, regulation, GAAP
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance, or related field
- Background in accounting and/or law
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community: We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Special Credits - Vancouver-6116
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!