Brush Prairie Job Description Sample
Director Of Sales And Marketing
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an opportunity at our Vancouver, Washington office for a Director of Sales and Marketing.
Hawthorn is a growing, privately owned senior housing company. We operate in the U.S. and Canada and pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, operating with total transparency and believing that you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for leading and directing the work of a high performing Sales and Marketing Team to ensure 100% occupancy for the independent living and assisted living retirement communities managed by Hawthorn (60+ retirement communities).
We offer a competitive salary anda benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits; as well as life insurance, a 401k plan with company match and an amazing work culture.
The successful candidate must have:
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the sales/marketing field AND a minimum of 5 years directing a Sales and Marketing Department.
· Knowledge of all aspects of marketing which includes, but is not limited to: sales skills, overcoming objections, closing, and public relations.
· Superior communication (written and verbal), customer service, and follow up skills.
· Experienced in providing leadership and performing supervisory responsibilities such as hiring, disciplining, terminating and conducting job performance evaluations.
· Ability to speak confidently in front of large or small groups providing training and coaching when needed.
· Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills with an extreme attention to detail.
· Capable of multi-tasking, meeting aggressive deadlines, and working in a fast-paced environment.
· Required to travel, often on short notice.
If you’re interested in this position, please send us a cover letter expressing why you are the best candidate for this position, a resume, and your salary expectations. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Technician / Flexible Schedule!
Pharmacy Technician Opportunities
Greater Vancouver area
As one of the nation's leading providers of pharmacy professionals, CareerStaff Rx currently has a variety of opportunities for new Pharmacy Technicians as well as experienced Pharmacy Technicians. We offer a competitive compensation and a flexible schedule to fit your needs with one of our major retail clients. Whether you want to work two days or six days a week - it is completely up to YOU! We will even cover mileage reimbursement and hotel costs for travelers. If you're interested, please apply today or email your resume directly for immediate consideration! We are looking to bring on new Pharmacy Technician team members ASAP!
We currently offer our Pharmacy Technicians:
- Top pay rates (up to $21/hour)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities in multiple pharmacy settings
- Referral Bonuses
- A strong focus on patient care
- The ability to easily integrate into new pharmacies
- A desire to expand pharmacy skills or varied experience
- The ability to work independent from other Pharmacy Technicians
- An active Certified Washington Pharmacy Technician license in good standing
- Recent pharmacy work experience
- Must be willing to work 2+ days a week
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, CSU Managed Services and CareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Delivery Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Concrete Finisher, Form Setter, Laborer, Carpender
We are a concrete construction company. We are looking for full-time help.
- Concrete finisher.
- Concrete form setter (Carpender) Residential, Commercial & Industrial.
- General laborer.
- Rebar experience.
- Excavation experience.
- Lead foreman position open
We stay busy here around due to the wide variety of work we do:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Public Works Projects (Prevailing wage projects)
- We install most all of our own reborn footings, walls and slabs.
- We suffer for most of our own excavation and demolition.
- We saw perform setting all of our concrete forms ... slabs from 4 inches thick to 4 foot thick, foundations ( commercial and residential "House foundations machine Pad foundations", walls all shapes and sizes, loading docks, footings, sidewalks, ADA Ramps and etc.
- We self perform installment of all concrete. Slab on grade ranging from 300 ft.² to 20,000 ft.² , footings, sidewalks, ADA Ramps and walkways, foundations, trench pour backs, driveways, patios , stamped decorative concrete and pole barns. We do just about all types of concrete work year-round.
Our shop is located in Vancouver. We are a well-established company and respected concrete contractor in the community. We do work in Washington and Oregon.
Entry Level Parcel Assistant - Warehouse
FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our "promote from within" environment
-May participate in the company's tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
•Utilizes "hand-to-surface" methods for all package handling.
•Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
•Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
•Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
•Performs other duties as assigned
•No experience required
Required Skills and Abilities
•Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.
•Ability to discern numbers and information in order to sort packages correctly.
•Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
•PHs operating switching equipment must have a valid driver's license and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) file.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Zip Code: 97060
Domicile Location: P972
Additional Location Information: *All Shift times may vary based on volume.
starting pay $13.10 - $14.10/hour
HOLIDAY PAY: 11/5/2017 - 12/30/2017 an additional $1 applied to the start rate.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
MGR Regional Sales- SAP Sales Executive
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTLhelps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAPend-to-end implementations, design and builds services,managed solutions (cloud and on-premises)and application management. CenturyLink offerHANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits packagewe provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where youll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link& youll workwithSAP subject matter expertsto lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
- Job Description:
5+ year history of consultative complex sales experience, selling to enterprise accounts.
Impressive track record of proactively developing and expanding relationships with senior business and IT leaders - especially at Fortune 500 companies.
- SAP experience required.
Understand and articulate how our core competencies with SAP, big data, machine learning, and other leading technologies can address the clients decision making needs in the sales, marketing, operations, supply chain, risk mitigation, and regulatory compliance areas.
Ability to identify customer needs, lead a cross-functional effort to define end solutions, and engage the customer across the entire value creation process.
Sales experience in consulting and/or a fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment such as a startup company.
Demonstrated ability to understand the clients business problems, and lead intelligent conversations to propose a world-class solution.
Sell SAP software and services within the specified territory thru the direct, SAP, and partner channels. The focus and objective will be developing new logo business along with driving incremental business in existing accounts.
Identify leads via channel partners, cold-calling, networking, industry events, etc.
Qualify leads into opportunities; manage the sales cycle and timely follow ups with the internal team, client, prospect, and partner personnel.
Lead the development of project proposals including identifying and leading the pursuit team, writing strong value driven executive summaries, ensuring that the proposal completely and accurately addresses the client needs and represents differentiators effectively. Generate high impact proposals.
Maintain sales information, i.e. leads, accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities in SalesForce.Com
Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling complex, IT/SAP services to Customers and Tier 1 global services providers. Well documented track record of achieving and exceeding annual sales quotas in excess of $3M, with deal sizes in the 7 figure range.
Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis.
This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture.
Ability to travel as required.
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Oregon-Portland; US-Washington-Redmond; US-Washington-Seattle; US-Washington-Vancouver
Requisition # : 148314
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Assistant Bookkeeper/Office Administrator for Growing Restaurant Company
$17 - $19 an hour
Bookkeeper/Office Administrator AA Service Group - Vancouver, WA
Growing franchise restaurant company operating in Washington and Oregon have an immediate opening for an Assistant Bookkeeper
- $17-$19 (DOE)
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
Bookkeeper/Office Administrator Responsiblities :
- Accounts payable
- Payroll and HR
- Bank Reconciliation
- Profit & Loss Reports
- Balance Sheets
- Any other bookkeeping or accounting type tasks needed
- Assist with administrative duties which includes: data entry, copying, filing, sorting mail, ordering supplies, answering telephones & anything else needed
- Maintain an organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Assist with confidential document processing
- Provide administrative support to the executive management team
- Any other tasks to maintain the operation of the office
- Demonstrated proficiency in Accounting and Bookkeeping Procedures & Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; experience with RTI Accounting Software a plus
- 2 years minimum of Bookkeeping / Accounting including but not limited to reconciliations, balance sheets, profit & loss, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and the capability to proactively solve problems
We would like to see our team grow with talented people and talented management, so please take the time and upload your resume, reply and we will be in contact with YOU!
$17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- High School or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- Bookkeeping: 2 years
- Accounting: 2 years
Entry Level - Sense OF Humor Required
We might be able to work together...
- If you have laughed, hard, while watching Step Brothers, Tosh.0, or anything with Will Ferrell
- If you are not a 'Debbie Downer' or 'Negative Nancy'
- If, in the last year, you have laughed to the point where your stomach hurts, you teared up, or others start laughing simply because you were
- If you feel there is great need for a sarcasm font
Please continue on if you feel SMI is a company you could enjoy a few laughs with.
OK, Good! You are still here!
Responsibilities in this position include :
- Customer service and direct sales
- Account management
- Customer retention
- Client Services
- Business management
- Team development
We know that job searching can be very stressful, that's why you shouldn't take yourself too seriously!
Our company goal is to train people from the ground up since we only promote from within, so only send your resume if the following applies to you:
- You have a sense of humor (in case you didn't get that earlier)
- You have amazing integrity and character
- You outwork everyone else that you know and you always give 100%
This is a great position for the right candidate who has a student mentality & incredible work ethic. If you believe you are up to the challenge, please submit your resume to our HR department. Employees on our Sales and Marketing teams are given the opportunity to let their creative side shine while cultivating their business expertise.
SMI strives to give our representatives a supportive space to grow both professionally and personally, learning the fundamentals of communication and business, and having a little bit of fun while we're at it. We believe that the only way to build lasting success in business is to produce win-win-win scenarios between our clients, our customers, and our representatives.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Portland, OR
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST
Local City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions.
With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.
With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team.
Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City Drivers
TRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? Well get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business.
When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, youll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and youll be home daily. If its extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!