Brusher Job Description Sample
Maintenance Shop Helper - Truck Fueler Washer
Aim NationaLease is an industry leader in full service truck leasing and maintenance. In the past 32 years, Aim NationaLease has grown to 350+ employees servicing 41 unique operations in 13 states.
Aim NationaLease provides both truck leasing solutions and maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. We also offer short-term commercial rental programs as well as full-service leasing options. Our mechanics are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
Hourly Wages Commensurate with Experience.
Low out-of-pocket cost benefits packages.
Company-Paid Training and Certifications. Some certifications are eligible for pay increases.
Flexible Shift Opportunities
Most of our facilities run 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts.
With Aim there are endless opportunities for advancement.
An Aim Diesel Mechanic & Technician will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. Preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties.
Must have some Diesel Mechanic experience. Some Technical Training or ASE Certifications a plus.
(required in select facilities)
CDL with clean driving record a plus.
*If you do not have a CDL, you must be willing to obtain it (We will assist you in getting your CDL if you do not have one).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Wash company and leased trucks
- Wash inside of trailers
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year previous work related experience preferred
- Detailing experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Laundry - Washer Loader
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for fding, ironing, sorting and maintaining the proper storage of all Hotel linen.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to understand, read and write in English.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet-dry linen up to 100 lbs Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Load/unload commercial washers & dryers.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Be familiar with all different linen types and which type belongs to which department.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle property.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Properly care and use equipment, linen and supplies.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Carry trash to compactor. Bring linen to assigned floor.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center
800 single occupancy guest rooms
95K square feet of conference and classroom space
Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
Casual indoor/outdoor social & entertainment venue
Looking for long term team member
Steward/Pot & Pan Washer
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Stewards/Pot & Pan Washers know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a clean, neat facility (inside and out)
- Wash pots & pans
- Perform basic food prep i.e. wash produce, season meats, portion dressings, etc.
- Receive, unpack & store deliveries
- Help customers with carry-outs
- Assisting other prep stations as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits include:
- Working alongside a talented, friendly, long-term staff who share their knowledge and experience
- Ample opportunities to cross-train and move up
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Individual medical coverage with a substantial employer contribution (FT only)
- 401k plan with a company match (FT only)
- Employee discounts
- And CLOSED on Sundays, Christmas, and Thanksgiving Day
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
While the ideal candidate is available to work anytime during our operational hours, one must make himself/herself available to work at least one of the following production windows:
- Early Morning Prep & Lunch Rush between 4a and 4p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Lunch Rush & Evening between 11a and 11p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Part-time Evening Only between 6p and 11p Monday though Saturday (15-25 hrs/week)
- Over Night between 9p and 7a (35-45 hrs/week) - No Saturday evening shifts except during the holiday season.
We seek a talented Steward/Pot & Pan Washer who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Diesel Mechanic Helper/Mobile Truck Washer Needed
Mobile Truck Washer/Mechanics Helper Needed!
Location — Hondo, TX
Pay - Depending Upon Experience
J & M is a family owned trucking company that has been in business for over 60 years. We have terminals located in Alabama, Georgia, and Texas. We operate 550 pneumatic tanks, 50 food grade tanks and 25 flat beds to make transportation in the southeast as efficient as possible.
If your looking for an AMAZING company to work for that values their employees, treats them with respect, and rewards them for a job well done, Then J&M is the home for you!
We are seeking an experienced Truck Washer/Mechanics Helper who has a good work ethic and some knowledge of working on Diesel Trucks a plus. Would be perfect for a Diesel Mechanic who is just finishing up school, or currently in school.
Offer Awesome Benefits Such As:
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance starting as low as $10.00/week
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Tool Allowance
Check us out online at www.jmtank.com
Excellent Truck Washer Opportunity | PM Shift | Lebanon TN | Bato
CPC Logistics is currently seeking a Truck washer in Lebanon, TN
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Compensation: $15.50 per hour
Benefits: Health insurance available | Paid vacation | Paid holidays
- Must be able to wash several tractors and trailers a day
- Previous Driving experience driving a Tractor preferred but not necessary.We will train you.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to drive a standard transmission.
Duties include: Washing trucks and trailers, moving trucks to and from the wash bay.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Apply today on our website, , to learn more about CPC Logistics, Inc. or call Kim Clements at to learn more about the job.
Tank Washer - TSC
Transport Service Co., a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group, is now seeking Tank Washers out of Midland, MI. Apply Today!There are many advantages to joining our team:
Competitive pay Excellent benefits Paid vacations & holidays 401 K with company match And so much more! Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals, and specialty products industries.
Steward / Dish Washer
Looking for an experienced line cook . Experience in a high volume restaurant preferred. Must be available for nights, weekends, and holidays. Paid vacations, health, dental, and vision insurance available.
Truck Washer/Pressure Washer needed to work days, nights and weekends. Majority of work is outside. You must have a current driver's license and your own transportation to company shop in West Chester for this position. We are looking for a long term, hardworking, reliable employee.
It was at that time that Bob Judge opened his doors and set his sights on creating a business that would have a positive impact on our world. Being passionate about this mission, Bob worked days, nights, and weekends to build his business, and slowly started to see it grow. As a business owner, he was his own worst critic. “Every job has to be done right. Every customer needs to be pleased with the work that they are paying for. We need to give the best in quality, that’s our reason for being in business.”
And today, the business has grown because Bob’s focused mission remains the same. Judge Mobile Wash uses the highest quality industry cleaning products, the best pressure washing equipment (hot water/cold water/steam/acid), and strictly adheres to the latest environmental requirements.
Whether it’s a commercial property, a vehicle fleet, an apartment community, or spill response, Judge Mobile Wash has a team of experienced and reliable employees who share in the satisfaction of a job well done. Judge Mobile Wash is fully licensed and insured so, whether you have an industrial, commercial or residential property, you can rely on Judge Mobile Wash to provide consistently clean results.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!