Bryceville Job Description Sample
ERP Sales Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Georgia, US
North Carolina & South Carolina, US
Eastern Tennessee, US
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 Inc. we currently have an opening for an SAP Business One Sales Consultant. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. Preferred candidate locations are as listed above and include: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Eastern Tennessee. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships. If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you!
As an SAP Business One Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of net-new software sales;
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities;
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives;
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying Vision33’s full product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership;
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options;
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress;
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s); and
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience selling ERP systems in the SMB market;
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level;
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor is an asset;
- Technical sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others; and
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.
Dayforce HCM Payroll Consultant
Sability is hiring an experienced HCM Consultant. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients during their implementation of Dayforce HCM Software solutions and providing post implementation support or enhancements.
- 2+ years Human Capital Management (HCM) consulting experience
- Strong analysis and consulting skills
- Experience managing multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the broad range of HCM Payroll concepts is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or technical degree (computer science, engineering, business)
- Dayforce knowledge preferred
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Remote Azure Systems Engineer - Active DOD Security Clearance Is Absolutely Necessary
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of DISA hosting environment
- MS Azure Certification
- Education (preferred):
- BS degree with 8+ years of relevant experience,
- OR a Masters degree with 6+ years of relevant experience
- OR 12+ years of proven related experience showing increasing systems complexity
- 8-12 years’ experience in IT as a sys admin or network engineer
- 1-2 years of Cloud solution development/engineering experience
- Experience in Cloud technologies and concepts
- MS Certification WIN/SQL
- RHEL Certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification or higher
Truck Driver Class A CDL Company Van
Class A CDL Drivers: Company Driver
- Van Pad Wrap COMPANY DRIVERS:
With our new industry leading Upside Pay program
Company Van Drivers improved their pay to 65¢ per mile on AVERAGE!
65¢ per mile
Every Load. Every Time.
Earn CPM or 23% of operating revenue - whatever PAYS YOU MORE! Enjoy newer equipment, strong consistent miles, better home time and the RESPECT you deserve.
Top-level benefits and bonuses
$1500 SIGN ON BONUS
GUARANTEED home time every 2 weeks when requested
Per diem at no cost to Driver
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
Stop and drop pay
Layover and Breakdown Pay
100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver and companion and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of eight months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months OR 12 months verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL
Meets DOT requirements
Two or less moving violations in the past three years
Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years
Currently ATS does NOT offer any LOCAL positions
Market Development Manager, On Premise
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Maximizes the sale and distribution of Gallo brands in On-Premise accounts by executing sales/marketing strategies and the annual sales plan. Understands distributor deal structures and competitive pricing to identify issues, and shares with management opportunities observed in the accounts, and overall re: market conditions.
Works with distributor personnel (i.e., Reps, DMs, AMs) in accounts to execute monthly programs close gaps, and deliver points of distribution: 80% of time.
Strategically plans time each month to maximize sales and grow Gallo brands (i.e., all distributors, reps, brands, accounts, etc. are not treated equally).
Makes choice-ful decisions when working with distributor personnel. Recognizes opportunities and re-allocates time strategically toward highest opportunity, pivoting between motivating, training, supporting close of sales gaps, etc. as appropriate, based on business performance, time of the month, opportunities in the account and needs of the rep.
Directly monitors and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives.
Trains and coaches distributor sales representatives and district managers in relevant retail divisions.
Reviews market, product performance, and other sales related data. Identifies and shares with management market, competitive and brand opportunities to further Gallo sales, such as pricing opportunities or issues vs. competitors.
Assists State Manager in ensuring On-Premise prices are consistent with state brand guidance.
Assists with recruiting efforts in key Universities, as/if directed.
Motivates distributor management and sales people (Kick offs, new program introductions, and crew drives) to maximize the sale and distribution of Gallo brands.
Coordinates with the local Shopper Marketing team to ensure relevant materials are available to activate locally in market.
Reinforces periodic local/regional communication on Gallo standards.
Coordinates activities with other winery support areas within the market (customer development, channel marketing, shopper marketing, sales finance, direct to consumer, specialists, etc.).
Demonstrates innovation and entrepreneurial mindset –adopt change and act in future-focused way.
Engage accounts and distributor personnel to ensure all e-Retail opportunities in marketplace are maximized.
Supports commercialization of digital marketing programs.
Leverages technology (e.g., Account 360) and digital assets in order to monitor performance, identify opportunities, direct the action of distributor personnel, make decisions, identify exceptions, etc.
Supports sales specialists and cross functional partners with identification and activation of consumer engagement initiatives and event execution
Makes sound business decisions and optimizes resource allocation based on business trends, data, growth opportunities, etc.
Acts as a Gallo Ambassador, advocating for our brands, including hosting events, leveraging social media and other tools to promote for Gallo sales within his/her community.
Negotiates monthly objectives, sales incentives, with distributor leadership on behalf of Gallo Winery.
Develops positive working relationships with all levels of accounts, distributor management and distributor personnel.
Controls and monitors business expenses (meals, transportation, lodging, etc.).
Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of distributor sales reflecting increasing levels of responsibility or Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of CPG experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
Required to obtain liquor license as required by state/locality.
Required to travel by air and car in order to execute job functions.
Required to see, taste, and smell wine and perform wine tastings as part of job functions.
Required to be 21 years of age or older.
Required to Travel by air and automobile up to 25% during the course of business.
Experience demonstrating strong leadership, selling, time management, and public speaking skills.
Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of Gallo Winery or affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Experience selling or marketing Gallo brands.
Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
Experience addressing customer needs a primary focus of one's actions; experience building positive relationships with customers (translates as both internal and external).
Skilled in monitoring the results of multiple assignments and projects.
Experience establishing action plans for oneself and others to ensure tasks and projects are completed on time.
Skilled in anticipating future consequences and trends accurately, can create competitive strategies and plans.
Skilled in commanding presence, presenting ideas effectively to individuals or a group.
Experience adapting presentation strategies to suit the needs of the audience and the situation; skilled in clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media that engages and inspires.
Experience taking prompt action to accomplish objectives to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Experience setting high standards of performance for self and others; experience implementing standards of excellence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Law, Marketing Manager, Manager, Compliance, Channel Marketing, Legal, Marketing, Management
Store Number: 87
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. With over 350 restaurants, we are one of the largest restaurant franchisees in America. We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are customer-service driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for.
About The Job:
Retail cashiers are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service at the sales counter. Other responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the store's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
401(k) - Weekly Pay
Flexible spending account
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!
Click the APPLY NOW button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!
1050 US 301 South
Preview this job!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dock And Door Lead Technician
Maximize customer satisfaction by performing repair, maintenance work, and installation of various equipment primarily dock doors and levelers that meets or exceeds customer’s expectations. Respond to customers in a timely, polite and professional manner and conduct work with an excellence and efficiency that will contribute to the reputation, growth and profit of Lift Power, Inc.
Primary Duties and
- Inspect customer equipment and perform service, maintenance, and installation tasks as necessary
- Communicate needs or concerns to the Coordinator or Department Manager
- Efficiently perform scheduled maintenance per customer contract
- Follow all scheduled maintenance procedures and policies as dictated by the company
- Accurately and neatly document each service call or installation and provide all necessary paperwork
- Complete and submit paperwork and time cards in a timely fashion
- Follow all safety procedures of both Lift Power and the customer when working on a job site
- Use appropriate PPE
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave jobsites in orderly condition
- Follow current company policy including, but not limited to:
- Proper work order, parts, time cards, and travel procedures
- Maintain the company service vehicle in a clean, orderly, and hazard-free condition
- Secure and maintain service and parts inventory in the company vehicle
- Provide well-maintained personal tools required to effectively perform equipment service duties
- Attend all training meetings and seminars provided by the company
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Travel Required
Prior Professional Commercial dock and door experience required
- Mechanical skills and some knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, and welding preferred
- Ability to perform strenuous and heavy work
- Can exert force up to 100 lbs and frequently handle loads up to 50 lbs
- Can perform continuously with full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, lifting, etc.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable by Lift Power’s insurance company’s standards
- Valid CDL license required
We offer a highly competitive compensation package that includes paid overtime, health benefits, personal paid leave, uniforms with safety equipment, company cell phone with high speed internet, and paid training time. We also provide our lead technicians with their own company truck and power tools. As a company we observe the ultimate technology advancements to stay at top of our industry’s best practices. Our family environment promotes an employee appreciation-oriented culture in where you will sense a very comfortable atmosphere.
Associate Veterinarian - Beaches Animal Clinic
Beaches Animal Clinic is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team! BAC was the first clinic in the area and will be 60 years old this July. Our goal is, and always has been, to provide the best quality care for the pets in our care. In 2000 and 2001, Jacksonville Magazine did a city wide poll of “Favorites,” and Beaches Animal Clinic was selected as “Favorite Veterinarian” both years. We were voted “Favorite Veterinarian” by The Beaches Leader in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are very proud of that and believe it reflects in our motto: “We treat your pets as if they were our own.”
We focus on the needs of the client and patient, and practice quality medicine. We are a busy practice, have a great working environment,and as an added plus-we are only 10 blocks from the ocean! Check us out online at: https://beachesanimalclinic.com/.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
- 3-5 years of experience as a Veterinarian preferred
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Beaches Animal Clinic rewards its team members with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
B2B Territory Manager Remote
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and Jacksonville is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
B2B Territory Manager
Want the chance to be you own boss?
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
- This position is designed for an individual who has an interest in owning their own business. An entrepreneur type mindset with thrive in this industry. We offer uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals along with a management team to back you every step of the way. Strong closers encouraged to apply!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!