Bryceville Job Description Sample
Devops Engineer (Remote)
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for Azure hosted applications
- Provide SME support for application migration and integration projects taking place within Azure, including both design and support
- Work independently, and with the wider team, to analyze, unravel, and resolve issues in real time, providing end-to-end issues resolution
- Develop and maintain Powershell scripts to push system and application objects to dev/test/prod environments via DevOps processes
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of IT and development infrastructure as configuration as code.
- Must have experience working with ARM templates and DSC resources.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities in areas of expertise, including mentoring, cross training, documentation, and other activities as required to improve the technical expertise of the team as a whole
- Use existing tools to build automated processes to complete maintenance activities
- Tune the tools and processes to streamline maintenance tasks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of regular processes, track issues, document changes, and build automated procedures that promote an environment of continuous improvement within Azure
- Ensure all services and applications are operable in both Pre-Production and Production environments, and that they meet the proscribed SLA's for availability and performance
- Support the Azure deployment infrastructure through system performance tuning and maintenance tasks
- Provide daily operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities for Azure infrastructure and application releases – provide detailed reporting on all triage, investigation, failure recovery, and performance tuning activities
- Report all issues to the project manager, and escalate issues as needed through appropriate levels to achieve satisfactory results for the client
- May be required to be on-call, or provide weekend and after hours support for package deployments and issue resolution
- Excellent PowerShell and scripting experience.
- Excellent DSC resource knowledge.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and SCM tools and practices.
- Ability to configure and run builds and release in TFS and Azure DevOps.
- Education (preferred):
- BS degree with 8+ years of relevant experience,
- OR a Masters degree with 6+ years of relevant experience
- OR 10+ years of proven related experience showing increasing systems complexity
- 8-10 years' experience in IT as a sys admin or network engineer
- 2+ years' experience in Azure technologies, design, and development/engineering
- CompTIA Security+ certification or higher a plus
Ultipro HR / Ultimate Software Payroll Systems Implementation Consultant
Location: Virtual, Remote - No relocation required
Travel: up to 50%
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HRMS/Payroll consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of Ultimate Software's UltiPro HCM solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
· Lead client kick-off and requirements gathering meetings
· Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
· Manage project scope and budget · Create and maintain requirements documentation and project plan
· Write functional specifications for customizations and manage the testing and acceptance of the delivered solutions
· Create data mapping from source system(s) to UltiPro
· Validate data conversion
· Gain customer authorization on all Work Reports
· Participate in parallel cycles
· Balance clients payroll and prepare turn-over documentation
· Minimum 3 years experience implementing UltiPro
· Proven leadership and project management skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience working independently without daily supervision
· Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
· Highly motivated and team oriented
· Bachelors Degree in related field required
· Consulting experience preferred
· Human Resource and Payroll Experience (CPP/SPHR) preferred
Sability is a consulting firm specializing in Human Capital Management strategy and software services. Our mission is to help customers maximize the value of their investment in their HCM systems by applying superior business process knowledge, project management, and software expertise to deliver exceptional business solutions. We have unmatched expertise in HR, Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management systems across various industries and customer sizes.
Room Attendant, Fairfield Inn Jacksonville
Commercial Real Estate Finance Origination
Silverthread Capital Corporation, a successful Commercial Real Estate Finance Intermediary platform seeks Intermediaries with current experience arranging commercial real estate debt and equity for middle market commercial real estate owners. Silverthread Capital offers higher splits, lower friction and more freedom supported by a tested platform which has produced over 400 arranged loans in the past 48 months. See our track record at www.silverthreadcapital.com
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS CURRENT EXPERIENCE BUT ARE EAGER TO LEARN, WE CAN TEACH AND TRAIN YOU, FOR A FEE, UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO JOIN US. CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PART OF OUR TEAM AFTER A SKILLS TRAINING, COACHING AND EDUCATION PROGRAM WITH US. If you do not wish to become a full time Intermediary, consider a referral relationship with us. It will require taking the training and can lead to extra income and a full time position based on your goals.
E-MAIL CAREERS@SILVERTHREADCAPITAL.COM IF INTERESTED.
IF AFTER YOU TRAIN WITH US AND DECIDE TO JOIN US FULL TIME, A PORTION OF FEES ARE REBATED TO YOU.
Origination positions are full commission, unsalaried with no caps on your income.
Silverthread Capital Provides the Following Tools for Success:
- Intellectual Capital to guide you, train you, collaborate with you
- Record and Trust
- Microsoft Office 365 including branded e-mail
- Ongoing support, guidance and business insight
- Analytical support including branded forms and templates
- Insights into assessing probable opportunities
- Business development methods, marketing, metrics and targets
- Access to Silverthread proprietary lender relationships
- Insights into lender idiosyncrasies & underwriting methods
- Participation in Silverthread webinars and team calls, sharing best practices
- Financing memo templates and techniques for getting noticed
- Public Relations releases
- Web site placement for credibility building
- Use of data sources
- Use of Trademarked Logo for business cards, signature block and e-stationary and more
- Brand Standard Guidelines
- Digital marketing
Experienced Originators generally close $25 to $50MM+ of middle market loans, annually. The expectation is Silverthread Capital Originators new to the business can close $10MM +/- in the first 12 months. A Mortgage Originator can earn 1 to 2% per transaction. Keeping the bulk of these earned fees should be an Originator's goal. Please note, Origination opportunities are non-salaried.
- We are not a bank. We work with dozens of banks arranging loans for borrowers from $1MM to $50MM.
- Our clients are mostly private owners.
- Ours is a ‘remote’ business model. Originators work from a home office or executive suite.
- All Originators are independent contractors paying a nominal set-up and service fee for access to our platform, training, proprietary information, contacts and methods. This fee may be reimbursed based on production targets.
- Silverthread Capital pays out the highest splits in the industry. Splits for experienced Originators with verifiable historical commercial real estate mortgage production start at 70%
- Your ability to prospect for new business and to confidently communicate our value will determine your success. Are you comfortable with prospecting and possibly even cold calling warm prospects? If no, this is not a good fit.
- As with any business proposition, there is risk, such as wasted time if you fail. On the other hand, the upside is yours to develop. If you are seeking no risk, this is not a fit.
- Want to know more? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No other origination platform offers the advantages Silverthread provides its professional originators. If you are looking for a great challenge and the opportunity to earn $200,000+++ while having fun and freedom, learning and growing in the BEST business for long term wealth creation, then please apply in confidence.
- Affiliating with a professional nationally recognized commercial real estate mortgage brokerage company is meaningful to potential clients and lenders. This cannot be taken for granted! Trust is a key component when financing real estate.
- Enjoy the prestige of arranging loans on commercial real estate
- No territory restrictions
- No restrictions on income
- Low monthly admin charges aka ‘desk fees’
- High splits
- Potential for lead opportunities passed along to you
- Payouts wired within hours of proof of receipt of funds
- Silverthread Professional E-mail
- Sharing of Commercial Real Estate Intel and News
- Access to Processor support
- Bi-Weekly Silverthread Capital market overview to share with clients
- Expand your current business, make more money
- Using the power of the ‘network effect’ created by Silverthread Capital
Kronos WFC / Workforce Central Implementation Consultant
Location: U.S. & Canada, Virtual, Remote - No relocation required
Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus dependent upon qualifications and experience
Travel: up to 25%
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual full-time employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM) and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Sability consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the Workforce Ready Time and Labor software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end users
- Transition of customers to customer support
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Manager/Associate Director - Analytics Consulting (Fl)
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and data analytics background to lead our client engagement.
The role is based in Jacksonville, Florida or anywhere in the near by states with 50% travel.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high level analytics solution designs
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Responsible for managing analytics projects, collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally.
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytic solutions.
- 7-12 years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in data analytics consulting
- Excellent knowledge of consulting on data science projects, common data sources, and business problems that could be addressed through analytics is preferred
- Ability to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python & visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from client’s team
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA with equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Part-Time Web Development Teaching Assistant
Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We’re looking for a Web Development Teaching Assistant who is excited, not only for teaching, but also inspiring, mentoring and encouraging our students.ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Teaching Assistant for our partnership program with the University of North Florida (UNF), you will help instruct our part-time bootcamp students looking to build a professional web development skill set. You’ll support students through exercises designed to embed key web development concepts. You’ll guide students through the development of stellar projects. You’ll facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community. You’ll collaborate with our dedicated support and administrative staff to ensure an exceptional experience for each student in our program.
Classes will be delivered on campus two nights a week and one Saturday and Sunday a month. The part-time hours are as follows:
- A cohort runs for 26 weeks of instruction, with an average of 12-15 hours per week
- 2 weeknight sessions per week, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm EST, Monday and Wednesday evenings
- 1 weekend session per week, from 9:00am to 1:00pm EST, Saturdays
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Lead Instructor with teaching Web Development and other technology topics by answering help tickets during learning workshops and covering for the Lead Instructor should he/she be absent
- Grade technical assessments and provide 1-on-1 feedback to students
- Hold office hour sessions with students during the weeknights and occasional weekends (done virtually)
- Track student academic performance and engage with students to help them successfully complete their course
- Assist in the project management of student projects
- Create a positive, professional and inclusive learning environment and culture for our students
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 1+ years of professional work experience as a software engineer preferred, or currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience teaching or mentoring: Working at a bootcamp, TA’ing in college, creating educational content via YouTube, mentoring junior developers, volunteering to teach, or prior experience as a teacher are all great experience
- An interest in learning topics within our course curriculum
- A desire to work in a fast-moving environment with a high degree of ownership and independence
- A love of software development and a passion for growing the careers of a diverse new generation of software engineering professionals
- The ability and stability to consistently meet a 26-week commitment to our students
- Experience teaching in an immersive "bootcamp" type of environment
Maintenance / Housekeeping
Customer Service Specialist - 60043252
Food Support Worker - 60010255
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!