Bryson City Job Description Sample
We are looking for a warehouse picker/packer associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities working in a fast paced environment (Think NASCAR not bumper cars). Warehouse packer responsibilities include picking, packing, palatalizing product. Duties also include daily warehouse cleaning.The goal is to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction. Above average pay and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Accurately Pick and Pack product in proper carton for shipping
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Punctual (this means reporting to your shift on time with NO EXCUSES)
- Reliable transportation (This means your own car with your own license, not your friends or mommy's)
- Able to lift 60 pounds
- Paid holidays & sick days
- Vacation package
- Flexible hours
Registered Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse
Are you a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse eager to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to hiring great Caregivers to take excellent care of our patients in the comfort of their home and school settings?
Come be a part of the newest “highly recommended” home care team in Georgia. Advanced Care Pediatrics wants professional RNs and LPNs to join our family. Our Caregivers offer our patients a chance at a better life, and help families resume their everyday life. Not only do our Caregivers provide excellent care, but they have the opportunity to make an impact in their patient’s life and bring smiles to their faces. If you love to go above and beyond for your patient, then this is the place for you.
ACP is one of this year’s Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies based in Atlanta, GA.
We Currently Have Several Full-Time and PRN Opportunities throughout the North Georgia & the Metro Atlanta Area!
Your Typical Day to day will include tasks such as, but is not limited to:
- Provide one-on-one patient care
- Administer medication and take and record vitals
- Assess home situations to determine that our patients are in the best possible environment
- Assist our patients with daily care such as grooming, bathing and toileting
- Provide emotional support to our patients and their families
- Work with physicians to ensure that proper treatment is administered at all times
- Observe symptoms and report to the physicians
- Provide First Aid and CPR when necessary
- Observe our patients for changes in health
- Act as a home health educator for our patients and their families
- Work as a nurse advocate in order to safeguard our patient's rights
- Provide recreation and diversion to patients under our care
- Record and document medical findings, symptoms and observations
- Ensure safety of our patients at all times
- Act as consultant for our patient's welfare
- Schedule flexibility
- Continuous Training, and 24/7 Supervisory support
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Paid- Time Off
Cradle Of Forestry Heritage Site - Host
Closest Towns: Pisgah Forest, NC / Brevard, NC
Session: First Session April- Mid-July
Session: Second Session Mid-July- Early November
Site Description: The Cradle of Forestry in America is the birthplace of science-based forest management and a living legacy made possible by George and Edith Vanderbilt of the nearby Biltmore Estate. Some 87,000 aces of the Vanderbilt’s “Pisgah Forest” tract became the nucleus of the Pisgah National Forest, established in 1916. This 6500 acre historic site was created by Congress in 1968 to “preserve, develop, and make available to this and future generations the birthplace of forestry and forestry education in America.”
Today the Cradle of Forestry is open to visitors from mid-April to early November. Visitors are rewarded with the opportunity to explore the past, present, and future of environmental sustainability and stewardship - brought to visitors through paved interpretive trails, interactive exhibits, film, music, drama, guided tours, nature programs, craft demonstrations, and special events. A sustainably designed Forest Discovery Center with its gift shop and café welcomes visitors to the historic structures and a relaxing walk through the woods or neighboring Pink Beds Valley.
Position Description: Hosts are on duty approximately 3 days/week and are primarily responsible for greeting visitors with rotational assignments at the Gatehouse, Information Desk, Exhibit Hall, Historic Buildings, Gift Shop, and living history trail programs. Hosts will assist staff with daily operations, coordinate programming and special events with CFAIA Directors and USFS personnel, and contribute to the safe and attractive operation of all grounds, facilities, historic buildings/collections, and equipment with a focus on sustainability and green practices, where appropriate.
- Opening and closing of visitor center and historic buildings.
- Engaging visitors and answering questions about the Cradle, Pisgah National Forest, the Biltmore legacy, and the natural and cultural history of the area, as well as local resources of interest.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of record keeping and reporting procedures related to fee collection and demographic reporting.
- Assisting with special interpretive events at the Cradle of Forestry.
- Performing other general duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Caretaking only: Performing routine housekeeping, landscaping, and daily light maintenance for overall appearance and functionality of the historic site.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Experience working/volunteering in a visitor/nature center setting strongly desired.
- Strong customer service ethic and the ability to interact well with people of all ages, including large groups.
- Ability to communicate basic historical and natural science facts of the site.
- Knowledge of regional natural history, forest ecology, and/or forest management (optional).
- Public speaking ability in an engaging style (optional).
- Ability to walk up to two (2) miles daily and lift twenty (20) pounds.
Responsible to: Cradle Manager / Cradle Caretaker
Amenities: Full hook-up (30 & 50 amp e/s/w); laundry; limited internet and cell service; uniform shirts; gift shop discount; ample time off to explore the area with its rich cultural and natural resources.
Minimum Length of Stay: 16 weeks
Eating Disorder Therapist - Brevard, NC
Environment and Scope of the Position: (For example, primary duties and responsibility, etc.)
Initiates and develops resident treatment planning goals through contact with clients, family, colleagues, and other staff. Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family members. Performs individual and process group therapy sessions including preparing materials for sessions. Manages client files by having all appropriate documents. Communicating with referral sources and corporate representatives. Attends treatment team meetings. Participates in community meetings and scheduled outings with clients. Completes family sessions as necessary. Facilitates utilization reviews with appropriate funding sources in a timely fashion. Attends trainings as necessary. Maintains client caseload daily. Maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
Principal Results Expected: (What performance goals do you expect for this position)
Capable of role modeling to the clients. Helps to maintain strong clinical program. Staff able to work together to effectively meet the needs of the clients. Maintains positive relationship with referral sources and families. Chart maintains compliance with licensing regulations. Completes required trainings and mandatory training hours.
Profile: (Knowledge/Professional/Technical Competencies)
LCSW/LPC required. Strong clinical skills in mental health and eating disorder treatment. A working knowledge of HIPAA, licensing, and CARF regulations.
Facilitating process groups, one-to-one sessions, and family sessions. Drug and Alcohol/ Mental Health experience. Treatment planning experience.
Preferred Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Sound clinical judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexible and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment.
Other (education level, level of computer skills, etc.)
Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling. One of the following credentials: LPC-A, LCSW-A, LMFT-A, LMFT LPC, LCSW.
Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling. One of the following credentials: LPC-A, LCSW-A, LMFT-A, LMFT LPC, LCSW.
401K with company match
Dermatologist Opportunity - Tennessee
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
MyDermRecruiter is representing an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a Dermatology private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee. Group is adding physician due to growth and patient demand. Established patient base plus medical support staff. Group allows you the flexibility to practice your way.
- BC/BE Dermatologist
- Partnership Opportunity
- Full-Time opportunity
- Typically see 35-40 patients/day
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Flexible work schedule
- High income potential
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext.1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Information Systems Consultant - Order TO Cash
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or four year degree with systems analysis and design, programming, software development life cycle, relational database design
- 4 to 6 years Oracle E-Business Suite Process Manufacturing
- Experience with integration Oracle E-Business Suite using standard API's
- Experience integrating with third party systems using sound integration methods
- Ability to write Oracle PL/SQL, Linux Shell Scripts, efficient and correct SQL
- Strong written, oral communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify and resolve issues
- Language: English required, French & Spanish is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio?
Project Controls Specialist/ Sr. Project Controls Specialist
The primary effort of the Project Controls Specialist is to work with our clients and project delivery team by developing cost and schedule baselines; collecting and analyzing monthly cost and schedule progress; identifying and assisting in analyzing project variances; ensuring risk reserves are updated and integrated into project financial forecasts; and managing and reporting this information to appropriate levels in standard formats. Supports the implementation of financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques. Interfaces with member of the project teams and various levels of management. The PCS will handle multiple projects, work independently, provide oversight when project lead and provide mentoring to junior staff. The PCS will be able to execute assigned work within budgets on all work they oversee as a project lead. Travel is required.
Responsibilities & Competencies…
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes integrated critical path schedules for major projects and/or portfolio of projects in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and documents project planning considerations and objectives, scope and milestones to incorporate into the schedule.
- Gathers project progress information from project manager and project team members to update and monitor the project.
- Evaluates and updates data regarding schedule dates, physical percent complete, resource requirements, subcontractor commitments and project accruals.
- Reviews schedule progress and productivity of resources.
- Develops time-phased project cost and resource forecasts; validates project costs; updates requirements as required.
- Monitors progress of project deliverables and actual expenditures versus forecasts.
- Performs performance reporting for a portfolio of projects or programs using Earned Value Management.
- Conducts financial analysis including variance, risk and profit/loss analyses, etc.
- Performs nonroutine analyses and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Documents and assesses the impact of project changes on cost/schedule baselines.
- Evaluates and raises project early warning signals to project manager or project lead.
- Evaluates and recommends resource realignments to maintain project execution.
- Generates and analyzes earned value reports for projects and discuss any observations with the project manager.
- Evaluates project execution and impact of developing trends using prescribed methodologies to determine if project is proceeding within available resources and budget.
- Prepares client and internal status reports to communicate cost status and documents trends.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures such as federal/government regulations.
- Uses appropriate document management protocols to manage the storage and retrieval of project documentation.
- Leads project teams and reviews the work of junior staff as necessary. Provides mentoring to junior staff such as giving feedback on technical issues.
- Responsible for growing work with existing clients and supporting business development opportunities.
- Communicate clearly to clients the overall value of MSLLC’s services to their projects/programs.
- Provide expertise and innovation regarding project controls and/or project management methodologies, technologies, and techniques that can be implemented into our internal processes and offered as solution to our clients.
- Fulfill the MSLLC Firmwide Behaviors Philosophy "Live the core values, Deliver to clients, Foster collaboration, Demonstrate leadership, Develop expertise” and motivates others to do the same.
- Represent the company and present at meetings and/or conferences. Work externally with providers or clients as assigned. Make recommendations for improvements and/or efficiencies to management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- PMP required
- Intermediate to Advanced P6 user.
- Intermediate to Advanced level competency in both schedule and cost control.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling, and EVMS systems and principles required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of Project Management.
- Have a high emotional intelligence. Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
MSLLC is highly committed to helping our clients manage and mitigate the risks associated with the uncertainties that accompany projects. We focus on providing technical knowledge, enhancing professional standards and developing innovative solutions that increase productivity and add business value for our clients.
As experts in the project management space, we believe effective project delivery should be the rule, not the exception. Far from being a one-size-fits-all solutions provider, we provide right-sized project management support, tailored to best fit the needs of our clients. With a results-driven focus, we listen to our clients and work to help them meet their specific project, program and organizational goals.
We began in construction, but today our professionals partner with a broad mix of government, healthcare, construction management and commercial clients across the country with the expertise needed to deliver successful projects from start to finish.
Senior Federal Tax Analyst
The Kemp Group (www.kempgrp.com) focuses on accounting and financial positions because that is what we know best. Founded by a CPA, we have built a team of experienced search consultants comprised of current and former CPAs, controllers, cost accountants, credit managers, accounting managers, tax managers and big 4 auditors.
- Prepare consolidated US Corporate Income Tax Return and all supporting schedules and related work papers.
- Provide documentation and justification to support company position with respect to its annual filings with the Internal Revenue Service and State revenue authorities.
- Prepare and review all state and local returns to include income, franchise, sales and use, real and personal property, unclaimed property, annual reports, and other miscellaneous filings done by Corporate Tax department.
- Assist with audits by taxing authorities, ASC 740 (FAS 109) annual and quarterly income tax provision analysis, and documentation as required by Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assist with and provide documentation and analysis required to respond to information document request by IRS and state and local income tax auditors.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting required. Graduate degree in taxation preferred.
- Minimum of four years experience in federal corporate income tax compliance is required,
- Experience preferably with a large corporation or a major accounting firm.
- Experience with accounting for income taxes preferred.Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume in Microsoft Word format to The Kemp Group at email@example.comPlease visit our Web Site at www.kempgrp.com for a comprehensive listing of all of our open positions as well as background information on our company, professional staff and services.We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract Pathology Physician, Part-Time, Backup Medical Director (Knoxville)
- We have an immediate opening for a part time, Contract Physician acting as the Backup Center Medical Director!
- We are seeking a Part time Contract Physician who will be responsible for ensuring donor suitability, product integrity, and the continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA regulations and our Donor Center SOP. You will not be seeing patients in this role, you will primarily be quality checking work and information and signing off on that. We do provide on-the-job training. The position requires just 4 hours per week and it is a perfect opportunity to earn additional income.
- The center will be open limited hours in the beginning as it builds a donor base. Likely the hours will be 8am-5pm M-F. Eventually, the center should be open extended hours 7 days a week.
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including, Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment to determine donor’s future suitability.
- The positions require just 4 hours per week and are a perfect opportunity to earn additional income.
- Must be a graduate from a licensed medical or osteopathic school
- Specialty in Pathology is required
- Must be currently licensed in the state in which the center operates
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!