Buckle Strap Drum Operator Job Description Sample
Utility Drum Room
Who We Are: Ball Corporation is a supplier of high quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our approximately 18,700 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct. Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs. Ball is one of the world's largest manufacturers of food cans, aerosol cans, paint & general line cans, and specialty metal tins. Fruits, vegetables, soup, meat, beverages, or pet food - we make a metal can that protects products and displays them beautifully. Ball is North America's largest producer of 3-piece steel aerosol cans, Europe's leading supplier of extruded aluminum aerosol cans and the world's largest producer of aluminum slugs (disks that are later extruded into cans and bottles). Ball is a Lean/SixSigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred. This Ball Corporation plant is located in the Westbelt Industrial Park, about 10 miles west of Columbus, Ohio. The modern, high-speed plant added a 122,000-square-foot warehouse and a 12,000-square-foot office complex in 2003. The plant run’s a continuous operation, manufacturing 100 percent recyclable food cans, food can ends and aerosol domes. Job Duties:
Primary Purpose of Position: Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant’s production goals, overall business plans, and objectives as directed.
Essential Functions and
* Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
Performs routine manual production functions or physical adjustments necessary to operate the palletizer to meet customer specifications.
Performs visual inspection of cans prior to packaging to ensure that cans meet customer specifications.
Performs and charts quality checks of in-process finished products and is responsible for required operating data.
Performs on-the-job training and development of assigned personnel.
Communicates pertinent information to next shift as well as to the production supervisor, maintainer, and quality assurance department.
Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
Required to work scheduled shift per the needs of the plant, working days and hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
Regular and predictable attendance is required between the assigned start and end times of work.
Assures and maintains safe and healthful working conditions while enforcing safety rules and regulations.
Performs duties without posing a direct threat to anyone or to property. Direct threat is defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
* Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school education or equivalent.
Job related experience for 1-2 years minimum.
Working knowledge of the following areas: statistical process controls.
Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Required on-the-job and classroom training.
Ability to learn all assigned equipment and products.
Ability to identify product defects.
Possesses an interest in and an aptitude for mechanics.
Ability to effectively instruct and train other employees.
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Ability to operate and functionally use a computer.
Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
Ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
Must have sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of time.
Must have strong interpersonal skills.
Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
Works in a manufacturing environment.
This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices. Relocation: Relocation for this position is NOT Available. EEO Statement:
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.Job Title: Utility Drum Room
Job ID:* 661068 Location: OH - Columbus
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Project Manager I - Construction - Ft. Drum
Fulfill contractual roles of Project Manager that may dual hat as Quality Control Manager (QCM) or Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) in a mostly medical environment. Most projects will occur in occupied and active facilities, making construction barriers and infection control barriers critical. The job could potentially include direct supervision of other employees and will include direct supervision of subcontractors performing in multiple trades and crafts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the company in direct communications with the customer and the subcontractors. Participate heavily in business development by aiding in proposal development and leveraging relationships to pave the way for winning new work.
- Plan, strategize, and coordinate already awarded work on a timescale of months and years.
- Directly produce and manage complex, cost loaded schedules, using Microsoft Project (and possibly Oracle Primavera P6), frequently on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Coordinate outages and shutdowns.
- Generate look-ahead schedules (e.g. three-day, two-week, three-week, etc., varies with project).
- Develop budgets during proposal and enforce budgets after award.
- Lead all site level efforts in timely communications and effective substantiations for issues that have potential to cause deviation from a project’s awarded finances and/or a project’s awarded milestone schedule.
- Review, validate, and provide first level of approval for subcontractor invoices.
- Enforce Scope of Work (SOW) compliance and prevent scope creep.
- Inspect materials and workmanship, enforcing contract requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all quality control plans.
- Manage and maintain submittal registers.
- Manage and perform all submittal responsibilities.
- Prepare, lead, and document all preparatory meetings.
- Coordinate, lead, and document all initial inspections and follow-on inspections.
- Complete and submit all Daily Contractor Quality Control (CQC) Reports.
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs of daily jobsite activity self-performed by the company. Enforce and validate the same from all subcontractors Supervise and enforce maintaining of red-line drawings.
- Maintain all project records in accordance with the contract.
- Vigilantly monitor job site for any and all potential safety issues, enforcing all safety requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all safety plans.
- Validate and approve Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) documentation.
- Implement and enforce all safety plans and AHAs.
- Serve as the company’s competent person (per OSHA and EM 385-1-1) for all job site activities.
- Constantly monitor and maintain infection control barriers.
- Conduct and record/log daily safety and health inspections.
- Manage and supervise all safety programs at the job site (electrical safety, hazcom, etc.)
- Enforce and document daily safety meetings (e.g. toolbox talks, tailgate safety meetings, etc.).
- Lead and document weekly safety training.
- Continuously verify workers are properly trained and certified for the work they are performing on the job site.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Must have five (5) years of medical construction experience
- Demonstrate experience working on U.S. Corps of Engineers construction projects.
- Demonstrate experience performing construction and/or renovations efforts inside an occupied and active hospital.
- Certificate for the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate highly desired.
- Must have completed or obtain upon employment certificate for the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ course Construction Quality Management (CQC) for Contractors.
- Must have or obtain upon employment OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate. With limitations, an OSHA 30-hour General Industry Training Certificate may be acceptable, but will not preclude a requirement to obtain the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate.
- Must have or obtain upon employment a minimum of eight (8) hours of documented health and safety training annually to extend validity of OSHA 30-Hour Training Certificate.
- Must have five (5) years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/managing general construction (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls), or five (5) years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls).
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
Physical, Environmental and Sensory Requirements
- Position works in office areas as well as through construction jobsites.
- Physical demands include intermittent sitting, standing, and walking, and occasional bending, reaching, and lifting.
- Moderate exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, moving machinery, etc., typical of a construction site.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Drum Sales Guru
Chicago Drum Exchange is searching for talented people to join our progressive and collaborative team in a stable, growing music business. For over 20 years our flagship store, Chicago Music Exchange, has been successful in raising the bar for guitar, bass, drum and amp buyers.
We love to blow customers away when they walk in or log in. We are seeking motivated, passionate individuals who can continue our tradition of excellence, and help us expand our business. This position gives you a chance to work directly with the latest and coolest music gear, and work collaboratively with other people who are obsessed about drums, percussion, music gear, making music, and retail sales.
Is that you? This is a cool job for someone who: Has experience with MI retail Experienced Musician who can talk gear Confident building customer relationship(s) and follow ups Fast-paced, multi-tasked retail/online environment Vintage gear expertise desirable Retail Sales Experience Required.
If the above details match what you can bring to the band, please hit the APPLY NOW button below. NO CALLS please. We look at every email. SDL2017
Hair Stylist - Drum Hill Plaza
Great is who we are and what we do At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they re cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that s exactly what you get to do Want to be the best stylist in town? At Great Clips, that can happen.
Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at Great Clips, you can make that happen, too . Your talent. Our support.
Join a company with lots to offer. Whether you re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you re an experienced stylist looking for your next career move, you ll have the chance to: Make money right away with a guaranteed base wage Receive incentives and recognition for a job well done Cut hair for an immediate customer base Get ongoing training and career advancement Work flexible schedules Learn the latest trends and advanced skills Sounds good, right?
Then we want to hear from you At Great Clips, there s no rule that says you can t soar with scissors. Go do what you love doing with a great brand. Join our team of stylists today.
Similar keywords: Cosmetology, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Salon, Esthetician, Hospitality, Cosmetologist, Barber Location Information: Drum Hill Plaza 51 Drum Hill Rd Chelmsford, MA 01824 Associated topics: artist, beautician, braiders, cosmetologist, embalmer, embalming, esthetician, manicurista, skin, skin care specialist
Oscillator Operator / Slitting Line Operator
We are now hiring for the following (2) positions.
Preferably with steel business, crane, tow motor experience, open minded, willingness to learn, communication skills, reliable, min. High School
loading/unloading coils, strap coils
Setup line according to work card requirements
Cross check material Tag with work card
Weld coils with welding machine
Run line, pack coils
Keep work area clean
Preferably with steel business, crane, tow motor experience, open minded, willingness to learn, communication skills, reliable, min. High School
Helper Position at Slitting line
Help loading/unloading coils, strap coils
Setup separator rolls as per instructions,
Cross check material Tag with work card
Feed coil into slitting line
Support Main operator in all necessary tasks of production
Keep work area clean
40 hours/week, first shift, 7-3:30pm.
Forklift Operator (Tech I) - Spring Hill, TN
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary Supports WMSS onsite program, including manual labor associated with drum movements within the facility, drum bulking, drum crushing, assisting when extra personnel are needed, and other duties as assigned. This is an entry level, non- supervisory position focused on hazardous and non-hazardous waste related projects. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
Identify best practices that assist customers in reducing waste volumes, increasing operational efficiencies, identifying optimal equipment usage and generating cost savings.
Segregate, label, mark and package waste materials in a safe and compliant manner.
Collect, pour, transfer, consolidate, repackage and package solid, liquid & sludge material.
Perform labor intensive activities such as container or drum collection, drum bulking, sorting trash for recyclables, and loading of trucks.
Transfer waste into containers of different size.
Provide labor support at 90 Day Hazardous Waste Pad, when applicable.
May provide support or direction to less experienced Technicians.
Wears required personal protective equipment.
Participates and cooperates in safety process, including following written
procedures, attending required training and scheduled meetings.
Immediately reports any unsafe conditions, incidents, injuries or property damageto supervisor.
Follows Environmental and Quality Management System (ISO 14001/9001)policy, procedures, and operational controls related to job responsibilities.
Maintains compliance with applicable environmental, safety and transportationregulations (EPA, OSHA, and DOT). III. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED + Experience: No work experience (in addition to education requirement). B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Forklift experience strongly preferred C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Must be able to work independently with little direction, and as a member of a team. V. Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day; + Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to __ pounds most of the work day; + Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to __ pounds occasionally; + Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) most of the work day; + Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday; + Ability to perform tasks in inclement weather. Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here. Benefits At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Title:Forklift Operator (Tech I) - Spring Hill, TN
Job Description: Grace is a Global Leader in Specialty Chemicals and Materials. Grace Catalysts Technologies and Grace Materials Technologiesprovide innovative products, technologies and services that improve the products and processes of our customer partners around the world. We currently have an opening at our Chattanooga, Tennessee manufacturing plant for a Chemical Operator. The individual in this role will be responsible for operating equipment required to produce desired products. You must possess sufficient skill and familiarity with the chemical processes of the plant to be capable of conducting operations and processes with limited supervision. Responsibilities
Operate equipment such as mixers, crystallizers, pumps, dryers, centrifuges, ball mills, filters, cranes, heat exchangers, packaging equipment, calciners, boilers, kilns and other plant equipment.
Responsible for the proper operation of the processes.
* Perform work routine in nature, other than installation of new equipment or repairs, as required to make and break connections to change the flow of materials or to clean or flush the process piping or hoses, using necessary tools required to accomplish same.
Perform required checks for proper operation of the equipment and processing using necessary instruments, small hand tools, gauges, or laboratory ware.
Operate power trucks if qualified.
Instruct helper as required.
Maintain required records.
Observe safety rules and practices
Mount, dismount and operate a variety of models of power lift equipment such as fork trucks, bobcats, tuggers, etc.
Ascend and descend stairs, vertical ladders and work platforms.
Repetitively move containers of material on and off pallets, conveyors, and material handling equipment such as lifting hoists or drum dumping equipment. Note: These containers vary in size and height from 5-gal. pails at 40 lbs. to 55-gal. drums at 400 lbs.
Manually open and close a variety of types and sizes of valves located from near floor level to above the head.
Operate electrical and pneumatic tools such as impact wrenches and drum openers.
Work inside where temperatures exceed 100° f. or outside where temperatures are sub-freezing during winter months.
Wear respirator, self-contained breathing apparatus, air helmet and any other safety equipment required by the specific task being performed.
Read warning signs, hazard labels, operating procedures and log sheets. Hear warning sirens and emergency evacuation alarms.
Perform basic mathematical functions and understand units of measure in both English and metric system.
Recognize dangerous and potentially dangerous situations within a chemical manufacturing environment and take corrective action to eliminate the danger. Required Experience High school diploma (or GED) required and at least 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience in a similar industry
OR Associate degree in Engineering Technology with a concentration in Chemical, Nuclear or Process Controls with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0. Must be able to operate all equipment such as mixers, calciners, heat exchangers, etc. as required to complete chemical processes. Must be able to observe safety rules and practices and wear all safety-related equipment required by the specific task being performed. Must be able to work any shift with overtime and in normal to extreme environmental conditions. Must be able to acquire sufficient skill and knowledge of the chemical processes in order to conduct operations and processes with limited supervision. Grace is an EOE employer. M/W/V/D encourage to apply. Drug Free Workplace!Tracking Code: 3227-266 Job Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
- Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Production Operator - 788705
DescriptionCALLING ALL EASTERN IOWA PRODUCTION OPERATORS: A MAJOR FOOD COMPANY IN CEDAR RAPIDS IS IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE HELP!!!17/HR
Monitor numerous stations throughout a series of automated machines to create and package the final product
Press yeast on a drying drum and monitor progress
Sift yeast from dry drum to prepare for packaging
Load rail cars manually
Report to supervisor with updates
Responsible for cleaning station twice weekly
Requirements:1-3 years production experienceOK lifting 50 poundsOK with Hot/Cold ConditionsMaintenance background is not required, but HEAVILY preferredEEO EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Plate Roll Operator
The Plate Roll Operator’s primary responsibilities is rolling steel plate of varying size and thickness. This position reports to the Shop Foreman.
· Comply with company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
· Comply with company policies and procedures.
· Comply with company Housekeeping policies and standards to maintain a clean and orderly work station.
· Comply with company no-smoking in designated areas and no cell phone policy.
· Meet all company quality standards.
· Ensure documentation is complete and accurate in a timely manner.
· Reads, interprets and understand job cards.
· Represent the company in a positive professional manner.
· Maintains and inspect equipment.
· Roll steel in accordance with the job card using plate rolls.
· Clean material from any slag or imperfection to prevent damage to steel during rolling.
· Perform other duties assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Is certified and the ability to safely operate a lift truck up to 40,000 pound lift capacity.
· Is certified and the ability to safely operate the overhead crane.
· Ability to safely operate hand tools such as: grinder, hammer, wrench and pry bar.
· Ability to read prints and drawings.
· Understands metric measurements and standard measurements.
· Basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills.
· Understands OD/ID.
· Ability to work well with others including all levels of management.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
· Minimum of 1 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to set up plate rolls.
· Ability to strap cylinders OD/ID using strap tape.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to a manufacturing environment and extreme weather conditions.
· Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach for extended periods of time on a daily basis.
· Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Able to work 40 plus hours a week.
· Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment.
Serving areas in...
El Campo, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Pharma Operator Tracking Code 2017-63 Job Description COMPANY INFORMATION If you’re looking for a dynamic career move, look no further. Cambrex is an innovative life sciences company with a refreshingly human approach. Driven by passion, our pharmaceutical products, expertise and technologies are accelerating small molecule therapeutics into the market to help businesses grow.
We are tried and trusted across branded and generic API markets
We put all of our energy and experience into being a partner of choice
Our people are the experts customers enjoy working with Headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey, Cambrex supports its customers worldwide with a network of API R&D and cGMP manufacturing facilities across the US and Europe. As the number one contract manufacturing organization (CMO) for small molecule APIs in the USA and one of the fastest growing CMOs in Europe, we are leading the way in terms of small molecule API development and manufacturing. Not only that, our passionate people love what they do and always go the extra mile for our customers. Create a better world at Cambrex Known for our manufacturing excellence, experience and innovative science, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world. Cambrex Charles City, Inc. is a subsidiary of Cambrex and develops and manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients, fine chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates for a wide range of applications. Find out more about life at Cambrex Watch our video: Meet the Cambrex experts LinkedIn Twitter Cambrex Charles City, Inc. is seeking a Pharma Operator to work at our manufacturing plant in Charles City, Iowa who shares the values and principles that characterize who we are and how we work. It's time to join our world-class team. Job Responsibilities
Operate batch and continuous type reactors, high pressure reactors, centrifuges, filters, solvent distillation equipment and supporting equipment involved in testing, all according to designated procedures.
Monitor the equipment; setting controls on valves, vacuums, pumps, pressures, etc., according to designated procedures to achieve desired results.
Monitor the process variables and makes process control adjustments to maintain the proper process control. Use manual and computer controlled devices to monitor and control the process.
Clean all equipment used (boil, scrape or scrub out) following designated procedures.
Assist in training new Pharma Reactor Operators.
Drum compounds and hazardous waste; label according to set standards; transport to assigned areas.
Ensure area is kept clean and all precautions are taken to prevent environmental spills and control discharge to WWTP at acceptable limits.
Interpret results and monitor processes using computer controlled devices.
Responsible for safe handling of hazardous materials including loading/unloading trucks, processing, packaging and clean up of equipment.
Responsible for completion of all operation log books in Pharma area.
Troubleshoot production line and equipment problems in a safe and effective manner.
Assist lab personnel with implementing new processes or process changes
Complete line entry, confined space, and hot work permits.
Assist in writing and updating process procedures and SOPs.
Adhere to all EPA, FDA and cGMP regulations as they relate to the operation of the chemical production facility.
Take samples for in-process and Quality Control analysis.
Perform laboratory tests on process samples and act on results. Job Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent + 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment or related business
Good communication skills, both oral and written
Strong mechanical aptitude/knowledge
Shift assignment may vary. Must be able to work nights and/or every other weekend as per shift assignment Cambrex Charles City offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, and an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision care and prescription, life, LTD, STD; 401(k) with employer match; tuition reimbursement; and the 'Arthur I. Mendolia Scholarship Program.' Post offer physical and drug screen are required. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resources, Cambrex Charles City, Inc.: online at www.cambrex.com
Thank you for your interest in Cambrex Charles City! Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Key Words: OperationsManufacturing Job Location Charles City, Iowa, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!