Buckle Strap Drum Operator Job Description Sample
Responsible for controlling and managing the beam-house and tanning process of cattle hides, along with operating the beam-house and tanning drums.Training for this position will be provided in order to reach the potential to perform the following job functions:Review and determine chemical requirements based on formulations.Identify location of appropriate chemicals and position for inclusion into specific drums.Complete process sheets and know formulations.Analyze tanning machine controls, indicators and readouts to ensure machine operation is in conformity to process sheets.Control the mixture of chemicals as prescribed on formulations.Submit daily activity reports.Follow basic sample testing and complete lab testing and record results.Knowledge of advanced math - percentages, conversion tables, etc. (A math test will be given to determine eligibility).
Project Manager I - Construction - Ft. Drum
Fulfill contractual roles of Project Manager that may dual hat as Quality Control Manager (QCM) or Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) in a mostly medical environment. Most projects will occur in occupied and active facilities, making construction barriers and infection control barriers critical. The job could potentially include direct supervision of other employees and will include direct supervision of subcontractors performing in multiple trades and crafts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the company in direct communications with the customer and the subcontractors. Participate heavily in business development by aiding in proposal development and leveraging relationships to pave the way for winning new work.
- Plan, strategize, and coordinate already awarded work on a timescale of months and years.
- Directly produce and manage complex, cost loaded schedules, using Microsoft Project (and possibly Oracle Primavera P6), frequently on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Coordinate outages and shutdowns.
- Generate look-ahead schedules (e.g. three-day, two-week, three-week, etc., varies with project).
- Develop budgets during proposal and enforce budgets after award.
- Lead all site level efforts in timely communications and effective substantiations for issues that have potential to cause deviation from a project’s awarded finances and/or a project’s awarded milestone schedule.
- Review, validate, and provide first level of approval for subcontractor invoices.
- Enforce Scope of Work (SOW) compliance and prevent scope creep.
- Inspect materials and workmanship, enforcing contract requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all quality control plans.
- Manage and maintain submittal registers.
- Manage and perform all submittal responsibilities.
- Prepare, lead, and document all preparatory meetings.
- Coordinate, lead, and document all initial inspections and follow-on inspections.
- Complete and submit all Daily Contractor Quality Control (CQC) Reports.
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs of daily jobsite activity self-performed by the company. Enforce and validate the same from all subcontractors Supervise and enforce maintaining of red-line drawings.
- Maintain all project records in accordance with the contract.
- Vigilantly monitor job site for any and all potential safety issues, enforcing all safety requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all safety plans.
- Validate and approve Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) documentation.
- Implement and enforce all safety plans and AHAs.
- Serve as the company’s competent person (per OSHA and EM 385-1-1) for all job site activities.
- Constantly monitor and maintain infection control barriers.
- Conduct and record/log daily safety and health inspections.
- Manage and supervise all safety programs at the job site (electrical safety, hazcom, etc.)
- Enforce and document daily safety meetings (e.g. toolbox talks, tailgate safety meetings, etc.).
- Lead and document weekly safety training.
- Continuously verify workers are properly trained and certified for the work they are performing on the job site.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Must have five (5) years of medical construction experience
- Demonstrate experience working on U.S. Corps of Engineers construction projects.
- Demonstrate experience performing construction and/or renovations efforts inside an occupied and active hospital.
- Certificate for the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate highly desired.
- Must have completed or obtain upon employment certificate for the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ course Construction Quality Management (CQC) for Contractors.
- Must have or obtain upon employment OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate. With limitations, an OSHA 30-hour General Industry Training Certificate may be acceptable, but will not preclude a requirement to obtain the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate.
- Must have or obtain upon employment a minimum of eight (8) hours of documented health and safety training annually to extend validity of OSHA 30-Hour Training Certificate.
- Must have five (5) years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/managing general construction (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls), or five (5) years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls).
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
Physical, Environmental and Sensory Requirements
- Position works in office areas as well as through construction jobsites.
- Physical demands include intermittent sitting, standing, and walking, and occasional bending, reaching, and lifting.
- Moderate exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, moving machinery, etc., typical of a construction site.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Drum Handler/General Laborer
DRUM HANDLER/GENERAL LABORER easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$13 per hour
date posted:Friday, January 12, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:email@example.comEMAIL ME DIRECTLY easy apply
apply with indeed
description [POSITION IS LOCATED IN BAYTOWN. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT.
Performs essential Drum Handling Functions
Weighs and measures the amounts of PTFE resins, pigments and lubricants according internal procedures and blends together to form mixture used in extrusion processes for Thread Seal.
Operates preforming equipment to form the billets that are loaded in extrusion lines.
Relocates drums of resins form receiving areas to cold storage and production areas.
Maintains an accurate daily record of all raw materials and supplies used in the pre-forming/blending process.
Inspects assigned equipment to verify that it is in good operating condition.
Perform the necessary cleaning on equipment and tools used in the mixing and preforming activities.
Set-up and operate assigned extrusion equipment according internal procedures.
Locates materials required, lays out correct tooling and dyes, loads and extrudes products continuously.
Unloads, weighs and tags all finished jumbo rolls.
Uses gauges, calipers, micrometers to insure that product meets specifications.
Ensures assigned extrusion equipment is maintained in good operating condition, aisles and work areas are clean and free of safety hazards.
Prepares and maintains necessary reports and records.
Perform the necessary cleaning on equipment and tools used in the extrusion activities.
- Lift up to 35 Lbs Working hours: 7:00AM-3:30PM
THIS IS A 1ST SHIFT POSITION WORKING 7:00AM-3:30PM PAY: $13/HR DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT EXPERIENCE OR IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THE HOURS ABOVE Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$13 per hour
date posted:Friday, January 12, 2018
questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgEMAIL ME DIRECTLY
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time) - Store#5030 At 63 Drum Hill Rd
POSITION SUMMARY: AutoZone's Part-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers’ place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer’s expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Adheres to AutoZone dress code
Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
Follows proper accident procedures
Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Valid driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Report and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
Drivers – 21 years or older
Ability to pass pre-employment background check AutoZone, and its subsidiaries, ALLDATA, AutoAnything and IMC are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.
Hair Stylist - Drum Hill Plaza - Chelmsford
Great is who we are and what we do!
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they re cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that s exactly what you get to do!
Want to be the best stylist in town? At Great Clips, that can happen.
Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at Great Clips, you can make that happen, too.
Join a company with lots to offer.
Whether you re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you re an experienced stylist looking for your next career move, you ll have the chance to:
Go do what you love doing with a great brand.
Join our team of stylists today.
Similar keywords: Cosmetology, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Salon, Esthetician,
Hospitality, Cosmetologist, Barber
Drum Hill Plaza
51 Drum Hill Rd
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Associated topics: barber, beautician, clinical, cosmetologist, designer, embalming, hollow, nail, salon shampoo, waxing
Follow all plant safety procedures.
Follow ALL standard work procedures.
Unload lead-bearing materials (including hazardous materials) for recycling.
Unload and store all factory supplies in designated areas
Palatize, weigh and strap steel case batteries and pallets for shipment
Hazwoper training will be given due to the handling of hazardous waste.
Operate drum crusher.
Prepare outgoing bins for shipment.
Maintain tire washer by Breaker.
Follow the proper procedures for processing & stabilization of Slag & Slurry.
Ability to follow instructions.
Ability to organize and plan workflow.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Certification in the use of the following mobile equipment (training will be provided if necessary):
Street Sweeper (designated employees only)
EEO Statement Exide Technologies is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
About Exide Exide Technologies () is a global provider of stored electrical energy solutions—batteries and associated equipment and services for transportation and industrial markets. With 128years of industry experience and operating in more than 80 countries, Exide produces and recycles a broad range of products that keep customers and their businesses powering forward. Leading car, truck and lift truck manufacturers trust Exide as an original equipment supplier, and Exide serves the transportation and industrial aftermarket through a comprehensive portfolio of products and services. The Company’s extensive sales, distribution and service network provides flexibility and quality for an exceptional customer experience. At Exide Technologies, It All Starts Now . History and scale, combined with a start-up mentality, make Exide the faster, more nimble, more innovative, more digital, and more responsive alternative for customers who want more than simply a battery supplier. Exide is "t
he 128 Year Old Start-Up," and the Company is moving forward—bringing the energy of the “new Exide” to customers around the world.
CategoryManufacturing - Operations and Maintenance
Position TypeRegular Full-Time
Entry Level Machine Operator (Full Time)
Printers to the core, Quad/Graphics’ manufacturing employees take pride in being the best at putting ink on paper for our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment focused on getting quality work out the door and into the hands of consumers. Though physically demanding, the work is rewarding and you’ll excel if you thrive on rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done. We are looking for full time Entry Level Machine Operators to join our growing West Allis team. Entry Level Machine Operators will be working hand and hand with experienced operators assisting them with feeding machines, jogging duties, catching and finishing of products taking them from printing to warehouse. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and want to be mentored to become an experienced operator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities The list of duties and responsibilities may include the following but are not limited to:
Remove product from the end of the printing press or finishing machine.
Stack loose signatures off a pallet and transfer to table and then place into a collator hopper.
Transfer completed bundles of product off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets, then place mail bags onto pallet.
Move product with a hand jack or motorized Raymond or Big Joe lift.
Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
Effectively communicate with other members of the staff.
Remove skids of product using a Big Joe and Hand Truck.
Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer requests.
Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. · The ability to take stacks (average 10-30 lbs.) using repetitive hand/wrist movement, off of the end of a machine (2-4 feet high) and stack product on skids from floor level to 5 feet high using repetitive bending and twisting. · The ability to remove skids (weighing up to 2400 lbs.) by using a Big Joe and Hand Truck · Ability to lift stacks of end boards (30 lbs.) as needed · Lift rolls of banding strap (60 lb.) as needed · Moving logs as needed without lifting them (stand them up or lie them down) · Ability to adjust stacker using a touch screen · Ability to use a vibrating jogging table · The ability to take stacks of loose signatures ranging (5-30 lbs.) off a pallet of up to 48” in height and transfer to table top work surface 42”, and then place into a collator hopper. · Ability to transfer completed bundles of product (10-30 lbs.) off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets or into mail bags that potentially weigh from 5 to 75 lbs. Then place mail bags onto pallet. · The ability to use a hand jack or motorized Raymond or Big Joe lift. · The ability to use a computer, scissors, and tape gun. · At least 18-years of age or older · A solid work history · Ability to work well in a team environment · Ability to follow instructions and work independently · The ability to read and write; possess good verbal and written comprehension · The flexibility to work 12 hour rotating shifts (either 7 a.m.
7 p.m. or 7 p.m.
7 a.m.) including days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Education and /or Experience · Manufacturing experience is preferred, such as laborer, machinist, assembly, or bindery. · Printing or Finishing (Bindery) experience is not required.
Additional Company Information We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Drug Free Workplace
Overnight Shift Bag Making Machine Operator
Job Description Starting at $14.27/hr with $.40 shift differential, for a total of $14.67! Work 7pm to 7am only 3 days one week and 4 days the next week!
The Bag Making Machine Operator is responsible for operating Machines which convert printed and unprinted semi-finished film into bags according to customer specifications. Operate bag machine equipment in a safe manner. While performing all job duties, safe work practices must be maintained at all times.
Wear all required PPE. Inspect bags for defects and quality issues. Fold cartons, load rolls of film, change rolls of tape, and setup orders on machine.
Operate a hoist/use the strap in safe manner Maintain product quality and standards, send bag samples when required. Record all measurements on production paperwork and test results on tester paperwork. Perform clearance work on tagged cartons.
Notify area supervision when machine is down for 15 minutes or more due to mechanical and/or quality issues. Report all unsafe operating conditions on the bag machine, or tester, to the Finishing Area Supervisor. Understand and follow all JSA-s, and Product Safety guidelines.
Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Understand and maintain Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSIs) Understand and follow cleaning schedules, (including vacuuming, sweeping, and cleaning hot water tanks) keep work area neat and clean. Relieve other machines for breaks and meetings. May have to run 2 machines depending on production needs. On occasion, job duties other than those specifically listed above will be assigned
Requirements High school diploma or GED NOT required Experience in a manufacturing facility and/or as a Machine Operator a plus
Highlights Kelly Services offers insurance and other benefits Company offers insurance and other benefits such as 401k the day you start employment with the company After 90 days when you go full time with the company, you get $1.50 Sunday pay, holiday pay, company increases and market share!
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Three positions available SUMMARY: Manually or by mechanical equipment, moves materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated temporary staging or storage areas in the facility or to/from trucks, trailers, and railroad cars receives and picks orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Qualified to perform material handling duties in any area assigned in the warehouse.
Communicates and works with other departments to ensure the proper movement of rejected materials. Loads and offloads materials into the warehouse area. Audits materials received.
Reports OSD issues. Stocks material in the warehouse area accordingly. Pulls Customer Orders and Pull Requests.
Stages Customer Orders and Pull Requests. Audits Customer Orders and Pull Requests. Loads and offloads Customer Orders and Pull Requests.
Receives and ships discrepant material (RTV/MRB) that was returned from JZ. Operates a forklift to move products. Uses the warehouse management system (MFGPRO). Uses barcode scanners.
Performs various material handling duties in the facility manually or using a hand truck. Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas. Cleans up and disposes of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and places in proper containers or designated areas.
Uses tools such as hammers and crowbars to remove strapping, open crates, and strap cars. Responsible for cycle count activities and accuracy. Work in a safe and secure manner.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree and two years as a material handler having production, warehouse, shipping/receiving, stores/stockroom or associated materials/component distribution environment experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read in English and accurately interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to employees and supervisors.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Ability to operate pallet jacks and hand trucks. Ability to operate a computer and use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
Ability to qualify for and obtain a fork lift operator s license. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Lifting and/or moving above 50 pounds is done occasionally, and the employee may choose between two-person lifting and using material moving equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
The employee frequently works in outside weather conditions. The employee is
SOUTHEAST STEEL COMPANY LOOKING FOR SHEAR OPERATOR
TEMP TO HIRE
3RD SHIFT 9P-530AM OVERTIME AND SATURDAYS AS NEEDED
• 4.1 At the start of the shift, the operator will unlock the main power switch and put in the “ON” position. Ensure shear table and blade are clear before pushing the start button, putting the shear in operation.
• 4.2 The operator checks the work order and lines them up according to the date required and priority. Review the pick ticket to ensure discrepancies, errors and omissions have been identified and clarified before processing. Review special instructions for any special customer requirements. Prepare the lead-time for the machine.
• 4.3 Check the condition of the shear blade.
• 4.4 Locate the material to be cut. With the assistance of a helper or a tow motor driver as needed, bring the material in front of the shear, set it up in the most convenient location to handle. The material is set up on a pair of saw horses or a truck (wagon) whichever is more convenient.
• 4.5 Prepare the first set-up. The cut strips are examined for nicks or burrs. Burrs indicates build up on blades and must be removed. If there are nicks showing on the cut strips, it means the blade is also nicked. Inform the supervisor immediately. If no nicks were found, it means blade is in good condition. Proceed processing the materials.
• 4.6 After setting up the back gauge or front stops or both if required, trip it 2 or 3 times to stabilize the back gauge.
• 4.7 Explain to the helper what is expected of him to do when the cutting starts to have a smooth and efficient operation.
• 4.8 Check the material to be cut for size, gauge, heat numbers, etc., to ensure it is the correct material.
• 4.9 Once confirmed that the material is correct, start cutting the material. For safety reason, signal to the helper that cutting will start.
• 4.10 Depending on the weight of the material, if the material is light enough for the helper to lift, the helper will pick up the first piece of sheet, load it into the shear table and push it against the back gauge or front stops and squaring arm.
• 4.11 Cut one or two pieces of the size required then inspect size accuracy, flatness or squareness. Adjust set up if required and continue cutting.
• 4.12 Helper will pick up the pieces as they are cut and stack them on the skid or container for packaging.
• 4.13 If further cutting on the same pieces is required, the helper will stack the pieces on a wagon and when the cutting is complete, helper will move it at the front of the shear for additional cutting. Operator will start changing the set up for the final size required.
• 4.14 Once the cutting is complete, helper will strap the container and affix the ID tag on the container as outlined in OP-15-01 (Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation and Delivery).
• 4.15 Document all the measurement in the work order. Operator to sign off on work order. Record the set up and run time. Once coil is processed, coil will be banded and labeled.
• 4.16 Follow customer packaging requirements as noted in the work order.
• 4.17 Move the packaged material to the designated shipping area.
• 4.18 Submit the paper work to the office after work order completion.
• 4.19 Ensure work area is clean at all times.
MUST HAVE DIPLOMA OR GED
PLEASE SEND RESUMES HIRING NOW!
WILL PERFORM BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!