Buckle Wire Inserter Job Description Sample
Operator Inserter - 2Nd Shift
With a career at Card Fulfillment Services,you’ll play a significant role in an exciting growth industry while working with some of the most dedicated professionals around. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that’s both challenging and rewarding, we’d like to learn more about you! As a Operator Inserterwith Card Fulfillment Services, you willresponsible for setting up and operating machinery to fill, wrap, label, and pack containers with product. This position is also responsible for filling out and maintaining all documentation, training other team members, observing operations, inspecting packaged items for conformance with specifications, and tallies and weighs products. Additionally, this position identifies equipment malfunctions and repair needs and makes minor adjustments. This full-time 2nd shift postion is expected to work Monday
Friday from 2:15 pm
10:45 pm Key Responsibilites
Clearly understand all inserter capabilities
Work with managers to ensure all required job information is accurate and documented
Coordinate job schedules within the department and provide production updates
Participate in meetings with production and other CFS employees
Assist in maintaining quality standards for each job they produce
Complete all production and quality reports when required
Work with the warehouse and inventory representatives on material movement
Must be able to organize area with product required to complete jobs
Ensure the sign off approvals meet production needs
Manage daily production to meet department schedules
Perform preventive maintenance on the inserters Education
High school diploma or equivalent Required Skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Able to write clearly
Problem solving skills
Speak and read English
Learns quickly and can adapt to change easily
Excellent attendance record
Maintenance or mechanical ability
Inserter - Night Shift
Description Position at Lincoln Journal Star The Journal Star Packaging department has immediate part-time openings (avg 10-19 hours) in our regional production facility. Duties include feeding preprinted advertisements into our inserting machine and stacking/loading completed products.
Shift available: Tue-Fri appx 10:15pm to 3am. As a member of our packaging team, candidates must possess: * ability to lift newspaper bundles up to 20 lbs. * physical capability of standing, bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, and lifting repeatedly throughout a shift * ability to learn and follow direction * attention to detail * ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers * ability to work a varied schedule * promptness and reliability to work * hand and eye coordination * willingness to learn and assist in setup of equipment * must be at least 18 years of age * solid work history Interested candidates may apply online at www.journalstar.com/workhere/. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen prior to commencing employment. EOE
High Speed Inserter Operators
Job SummaryThe Operator makes certain the W&D Inserter is set-up and running at optimal efficiency and productivity per the jobspecifications, including; ensuring operational, safety and housekeeping procedures and practices are in place andfollowed.Essential Functions and ResponsibilitiesMachine Production
Sets up machine per individual job instructions;
Runs machine at optimal speed, established by job instructions and meets production standards;
Performs adjustments on machine to ensure optimal productivity;
Loads components onto machine per job instructions;
Performs regular quality checks on all components and finished packages to ensure quality standards are met;
Recalibrates and cleans the equipment as required;
Communicates job status and production concerns/issues during shift transition to ensure optimal productivity forfollowing shift;Results: Machine is running at maximum productivity per job specifications and quality standards are met.Quality
Ensures end product meets quality standards identified in job instructions;
Notifies Lead Operator of component quality issues;
Works with Lead Operator and Assistant Operator to resolve quality concerns;
Performs regular quality checks during production of a job;Results: Quality standards are met.Safety
Communicates maintenance concerns/issues to supervisors and maintenance staff;
Ensures safety practices are followed;
Performs stretching exercises, prior to beginning of shift;
Wears appropriate personal protective gear, if necessary;
Uses company provided tools and resources to ensure optimal ergonomics;Results: No safety incidents during shift.Housekeeping
Ensures stock staging area is kept organized;
Ensures equipment area is kept clean and components are in staging area;
Ensures component boxes and mail trays are out of workflow area:
Sweeps floor, as necessary;
Cleans equipment as required;Results: Machine area is neat and organized with no clutter.Other Functions
Completes appropriate production and time reports, as assigned;
Other duties as assigned by SupervisorPosition QualificationsHigh school diploma or equivalent is required, minimum of 1 year experience as a W&D Inserter Operator Assistantor 3 years experience running production equipment.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job; bending, stooping, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time, moving up to 15 pounds regularly and lifting up to 45 pounds intermittently;
Ability to read and interpret job instructions;
Ability to work with computerized systems;
Ability to work in a team environment;
Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends;
Ability to monitor production equipment for speed and quality;
Ability to recognize sequential order;
Knowledge of mechanical operations of equipment;
Knowledge of production processes;
Knowledge of computers;
Basic knowledge of postal guidelines for sorted mail;
Skill in operating equipment;
Inserter Operator - 2Nd Shift
We currently have positions available on the 2nd shift for Inserter Operators . An Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining equipment used to fold, match and insert multiple pieces of printed material into an envelope.
- Sets up inserting equipment at the beginning of each job according to the specifications provided on the job ticket and runs the inserters
- May operate various inserting equipment
- Inserts address tags into mail sacks, tubs or trays used for bulk mailing of ID Cards, kits, subscription magazines and catalogs
- Keeps work area in order and staged with product and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Performs quality control during each mailing to ensure product meet USPS requirements
- Reads postal statement and sorts mail accordingly
- Maintains equipment, troubleshoots equipment problems, performs prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment as required and identify repairs if needed
- Makes adjustments as required to return output to the proper specifications
- Communicates status of jobs to leads or managers
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department manager
Required Education and Experience:
- Mechanical/technical ability
- Experienced machine operator - minimum of 1 full year
- Language Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above
- Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to machine setup and work well with others
- Analytical- Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Technical Skills- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
- Delegation- Delegates work assignments; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Inserter Operators must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and able to lift 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
If you are ready to be part of a winning team working with dynamic people and a team-oriented environment, please send your resume.
O'Neil offers a competitive compensation package including a 401k savings plan, medical/dental/vision/life insurance coverage, flexible spending and dependent care plan, paid sick, vacation, holidays and profit sharing benefits.
We are now hiring Req #98 Sash Inserter PROMFG Hourly FT Thursday, December 15, 2016 Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S. We provide customers an integrated homebuilding solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products.
We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products.
Job Summary Inserts completed sash into window frame. Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
SupervisoryResponsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Safety and Security
Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly. Motivation
Sets and achieves challenging goals; Measures self against standard of excellence. Quality
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Quantity
Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly. Attendance/Punctuality
Is consistently at work and on time. Dependability
Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions. Initiative
Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Educationand/or Experience No prior experience or training.
Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. PROMFG Hourly $8.50 Houston TX Windows
- 5525 Brittmoore Road (77041), Houston, Texas, United States of America
PT 20 Inserter
PT 20 Inserter Operations & ProductionRapid City, South Dakota Apply Description Position at Rapid City Journal The Rapid City Journal is accepting applications for part time positions in our packaging department Positions involve operation of inserting, labeling and bindery equipment and support with special projects as needed. We are seeking reliable individuals who will contribute to the success of our packaging team.
Shifts available from 20 - 29 hours per week. Hours and nights of the week vary depending on department schedules. No experience necessary.
Salary depends on experience. We are a drug-free work place and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen prior to beginning employment To apply, go to wwww.rapidcityjournal.com/workhere.
Inserter Operator – 2Nd Shift
Hours: Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm (one mandatory weekend required per month)*
Perform entry level machining and/or assembly tasks in an efficient and timely manner to setup and operate at least one production machine.
May perform many manual or assembly production tasks and other duties needed to deliver quality products to customers on time. Will operate Pitney Bowes high speed statement inserter. Repetitive standing, bending and lifting are required; ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Must be able to work in a time critical work environment, some overtime is required. Uses good communication skills, is organized and keeps area clean. Perform all work within the department standards established for quality, quantity and timeliness.
Requires very good working PC user know-how. Set up and operate production machines. Utilizes good skills and intermediate level Knowledge of Production technology and methodology to perform machining and manual tasks Perform embossing, inserting, metering and other type machining as well as sorting, envelope stuffing, assembly and miscellaneous hand work.
May be assigned to train, assist and help other people with work. Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned. Comply with all general work rules including housekeeping, safety and quality – required to keep own general work area clean and orderly. May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use many production tools including hand tools and precision devices. Education: High school diploma or general education degree preferred. Other Job Related Skills/Background: Up to 15 hours of vocational or related education is preferred Experience should include 2 years as a Production specialist and 1 additional year of appropriate production experience or equivalent combination of education and experience Must be able to work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, work routing sheets, use basic math – all in English
* Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 25 lbs. regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision. About Output Solutions at Fiserv Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide.
With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
Mail Inserter And Sorters Overnight
Mail Inserter and Sorters Overnight easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$12 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 9, 2018
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description Our client the largest processor and provider of investor communications and solutions to public companies its looking for a mail handler to work in Secaucus, New Jersey BASIC FUNCTION: Oversee the Mail process, matching multiple prospectuses to Top Sheets; Pick Material for daily orders. Verify information on the prospectuses/Materials to the Top Sheets/Pack slip. Bring exceptions and problems to the attention of the area Coordinator. Shift available 12am
8am GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Pick or put all Items (received from Warehouse, Print Room and Production) into the envelope or tray with the correct order, verifying that it is the correct book, supplement, etc.
Return incorrect/incomplete material to the warehouse or QA. Coordinate the workflow in the area, ensuring no section (Special mailing, All page flex Clients,) is falling behind.
Track missing work, and report to Coordinator.
Interact with other areas (Production, Print room, QC/QA), as needed.
Assist with processing exceptions.
Read and send emails to (Production, WH, and QC/QA etc.)
Oversee the QA and insertion of work, ensuring all ISO procedures are followed.
Assist Coordinator/Supervisor with the preparation of volume reports, as needed.
Others duties as assigned.
Work with Management Team to ensure we deliver quality and accuracy, and constantly review workflow to look for better methods.
- Extended hours the first week of every month 8:00 pm to 8:00 am, able to work weekends if necessary. Working hours: 12am to 8am Weekends if necessary, Extended hours during month end.
High School diploma required (or equivalent education and experience) Knowledge of Mail Handling/Production environment. Ability to apply QC procedures to day-to-day operations. Basic PC skills required; Aptitude for high-level organization, attention-to-detail, and extreme professionalism as well as professional appearance. Good attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities. Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.. Must be flexible to work overtime, including weekends & holidays. Must be flexible to accept various assignments within Client Mail (e.g., running different jobs/equipment, learning to utilize new equipment, etc.). Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in a standing position for long periods throughout each shift. Walk Ins Monday
Thursday 9:00 am
1:30 pm Friday 9:30 am
1:30 pm (Dress Professionally/Business Casual)
- Available Shift(s) 12 am
- 8 am If you match the above job description and are looking for a full time or part time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Only Candidates who attach their resume will be considered for this position Some of Randstad's Many Benefit Offerings include: Exciting Employee Discount Program for products, tickets and services! Medical/ Dental/ 401K/Life Insurance/ Holiday Pay Eligibility. Please apply online and submit all resume to email@example.com Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$12 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Inserter Operator - 3Rd Shift
Summary of Position:
The Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up and operating equipment needed to fold, match and insert multiple pieces of printed material into an envelope while maintaining high quality work in a high volume environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Set up inserting equipment at the beginning of each job according to specifications provided on the job ticket.
Safely and efficiently operates the equipment.
Recognizes when the output is not meeting job specification.
Troubleshoots equipment problems and make adjustments as required to return output to the proper job specification.
Communicates status of in-process jobs to managers and co-workers.
Accurately tracks time on each job if requested.
Notifies Production Supervisor of any quality issues, spoilage or reprints that are required.
Follows all standard operating procedures and instructions relevant to the job, position and department accurately.
Follows established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies, department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent GED required
2-3 years’ experience in production print environment required
Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Must have basic computer skills (data entry, etc.).
Strong mechanical aptitude preferred
Interpersonal & Professional
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes and requirements.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Proactively tries to build effective working relationships with other people; treats people with dignity, respect and fairness. Supports one another in order to move team towards the completion of goals.
- Energy – Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, efficiency, and determination over extended period of times.
- Living the Vision and Values – Keeps the company’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Time Management – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Vigilantly watches over job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects. Sets and maintains high standards of performance for self and others.
- Safety Awareness – Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
- Communication – Communicates accurately, honestly and effectively both in oral and written form; practices active listening. Expresses thoughts and ideas with confidence; respecting opposing views.
- Applied Learning – Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job; works hard to better self in work role.
Physical Factors &
Stand for long periods of time
Able to lift 50 lbs. or more
Reliable transportation to and from work
Use standard office equipment
Must be able to maintain good attendance
Must be willing to work overtime as needed, significant overtime may be required during busy periods
RedCard has over 200 live Health Plans and TPA’s utilizing its services and is growing at an average of 10 new clients per month. RedCard serves clients with memberships as large as 30 million covered lives to regional payers that cover 10,000 lives or less. With its unique business model and client self-service technology, RedCard delivers reliable, re-designed, and client rebranded production of critical customer communications including healthcare checks, EOP’s, EOB’s, Healthcare (ID) cards, enrollment-related correspondence, letters and e-Payments to providers delivered in the mail or via the web
Searching for experienced Flomaster operator. Mechanically inclined operator to run Flomaster in a fast paced production environment for afternoon shift. Attention to detail required along with organization skills. Position will start temp - perm.
Family owned business with great work environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!