Buckler And Lacer Job Description Sample
Order Puller / Warehouse Worker
We have an opportunity for a dedicated individual to put their warehouse experience to excellent use while gaining experience in a new industry. AC Pro warehouse associates assist the counter team by pulling needed parts and staging them in the will call area for pickup by customers. Show us what you can do by learning our products, tools, and part numbers and contributing your abilities to running a top-notch HVAC store smoothly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, you must apply at www.acpro.appone.com
- Unload transfer trucks and stock products in warehouse
- Pull and stages orders per invoices and part lists
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to unload and stock
- Track and monitor inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse
- Complete and check paperwork accurately and thoroughly
- Previous experience in a warehouse/order pulling role
- Capable of lifting 50-70 pounds unassisted
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow specific verbal and written instructions
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment.
Interested, qualified applicants please apply at WWW.ACPRO.APPONE.COM
Cable Puller - No Experience Required/No Criminal Background
This is a great opportunity to get into a new trade. We are looking for high school graduates. If college isn't for you, this may be a great position for you!!
Tekk Force is currently looking for Entry-level Cable Pullerswith a construction/warehouse background. We would prefer helpers with a background in Construction that would like to transition into a Voice and Data Technician. We will train and currently have work throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
Types of Cable Pullers that we are looking for include:
Cable Pullers- Will train in to work in a commercial structured cabling environment and learn how to label, pull and dress cable. Cable Pullers will be working on 6 and 8 foot ladders with scissor lift experience a plus but not mandatory. They will learn to install j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray.
* Construction/manual labor experience
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
Pay will be $11.00 - $12.00 an hour to start, with performance raises.
If you are interested, please apply and submit resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force pays you for referrals! If you know ANY qualified helpers looking for work - please have them call us! Also, ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
Food supply company is seeking order pullers and drivers.
- Order pullers must have previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift knowledge is preffered.
- Drivers will require a driver license with a clean driving record.
- Drivers will drive a box truck.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am-6pm.
Automotive Logistics Company in Piedmont SC is looking to a Tote Puller for third shift.
Third Shift Hours- 10PM-6:20AM.
Applications will be taken at Kudzu Staffing Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM.
Must be able to stand, bend, and lift 50+ lbs all day.
No forklifts will be used.
NO MISDEMEANOR CHARGES IN THE LAST THREE YEARS.
NO FELONIES IN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS and candidates must be able to pass a drug screen.
Please apply in person at 108 Clair Drive Piedmont SC 29673 or call ext 120.
An outstanding food distribution company in NE Portland is looking to hire enthusiastic Order Pullers!
Sunday- Thursday 4:30pm- 2:00am (or until finished filling orders.)
FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS OFF!! 36-40+ hours/week
The position starts at $14.00 with potential to advance.
Responsibilities would include: Operating electric pallet jack, repeatedly lifting 50lbs+, operating at a fast pace while being accurate. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year experience in being an order puller or in food distribution experience.
- *Electric pallet jack experience
- *Ability to lift 50lbs+
- *Ability to work swing shift Sunday- Thursday
- *Have reliable transportation to and from work as it is not buss accessible due to the hours
- *Steel toe boots
Pay is $14.00/hr.
Looking for a great company to call home, look no further this is the job for you!!!
• If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to our recruiters at CSR Personnel or call them directly to set up an interview:
• CSR Personnel
• 347 NE Hood Avenue
• Gresham, Oregon 97030
Auto Parts Stock Person/Parts Puller
Individual needed to perform various duties in our growing parts department. Candidate must be able to lift heavy objects, have great communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
Low Voltage Installer/Wire Puller (Orange County)
~~Low Voltage Installer/Wire Puller (Orange County)
compensation: Based on Experience
We are an Orange County based company looking for a Security system Installer/alarm installer specializing in New Construction and Remodel Homes. This is a position that has an IMMEDIATE opening and is for a Subcontractor or full time employee. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience who is familiar with DSC and Honeywell systems. You need knowledge of this type of work as well as the know how of where and where not to drill. We do a lot of new construction work that we have a crew for as well as remodel/Retrofitting. We have been in business for 25 years and growing, we want people to grow with us.
Compensation negotiable as experience will determine salary
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Works Quickly and Efficiently
- Who is always on time and ready to work with a good attitude
- Someone who can meet and exceed project deadlines
- Must have own reliable work vehicle with valid driver's license and insurance
- Must have Own Tools, Drills (etc)
If you think you would be a good fit for this position please forward to us a copy of your resume for our review.
We are currently looking for Order Pickers for a warehouse on the North side of Oklahoma City. Pay is $9.50/hr Monday-Friday Morning Shift. Order Picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. The Order Picker is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Feel free to come by and see us @ 3020 S. HARVEY COURT OKC, OK 73109 405-632-2222
Warehouse Puller / General Labor
Serra Automotive Parts is looking for warehouse employees. Primary responsibilities include pulling and packaging orders, loading/unloading delivery trucks, and stocking inventory. Other tasks may include cleaning, processing returns, and other general labor as directed. Openings available for two shifts...4:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Able to read labels/invoices so that orders are pulled correctly and items are put in the correct locations
- Able to lift 50 lbs. + (you will be handling all types of auto parts)
- Able to pass a drug test and background screening
- Able to work in hot/cold temps...the work is inside, but the building does not have air conditioning
- Able to follow directions, be on time, etc.
Not required, but a big plus:
- Forklift experience / certifications
- Experience driving a box truck (non-CDL)
- Experience working in an auto parts warehouse
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!