Budd Lake Job Description Sample
Evening / Overnight Nurse
Become a part of our dream team! At BAYADA Pediatrics, we love what we do. You can enjoy flexible scheduling while providing compassionate care. We are looking for RNs and LPNs to work consistent shifts.
We have immediate job openings for evening / overnight shifts in the following NJ locations:
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
A minimum of one year of verified nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
Current CPR certification
Excellent organizational and communication skills
SIM lab training is available
Pediatric / Infant experience is a plus
Responsibilities for RN / LPN:
Training and education of family members
Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
BAYADA offers RNs / LPNs:
Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Short commute times ? we match you to cases near your home
Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
A positive / stable working environment ? we invest in our care team
Paid time off
24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Health benefits (full time and part time) SDL2017
Financial Operations Specialist - AP
Position Title: Accounts Payable Operations Specialist
Location: Based in Mt. Olive, NJ
Purpose of Role:
This position is situated within the MFS AP organization and is responsible for providing support to the Accounts Payable function that utilizes a 3rd party outsourced provider to process transactions for North American units.
Perform accounts payable aging analysis
Assist in the preparation of reporting used for weekly cash forecast for each business unit.
Support invoice issue resolution
Perform research on refund checks received from vendors to determine appropriate account coding
Prepare and distribute daily reporting on system interfaces
Ensure an adequate internal control environment is maintained. Highlight deviations from the internal control framework to Line Manager.
Assist with commentary required for periodic metrics reporting
Ability to analyse, interpret, and action reports related to job scope
Research failed payments to vendors to determine root cause and resolution
Generate ad hoc reporting, as needed.
Mission Critical Competencies
Minimum of two years of college required with some courses in accounting that provide good understanding of accounting principles. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
1 to 3 years of experience in an operational role.
Intermediate level Excel experience, using pivot tables and vlookups
1 year experience with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook and PowerPoint)
1 year experience in SAP (Atlas or P12 module)
Good oral and written communication skills
Good judgement and sound decision making skills
Good analytical skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Successful completion of a drug and background screen
Excellent work environment
Medical benefits available after 30 days
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Installation Technician (Directv Satellite)
DirecTV Satellite Install Technicians
Budd Lake, NJ & Surrounding Areas
DirecTV, a division of AT&T, is the largest satellite provider in the United States. Someone switches their service to DirecTV every nine seconds (based on data from 2014-2015).
We are DirectSAT USA, and we are one of the largest subcontractors and partners for DirecTV in the US. Right now, we are looking to add full-time Satellite Installers to our team! If you are tech-savvy, customer-service oriented, and looking for an engaging career in one of the largest and most thriving industries, we encourage you to apply!
Want to learn more about
Company Benefits Include:
• Potential to earn $50-70k annually (Some experienced technicians earn upwards of $75k/year)
• Discounted DirecTV Service for up to 4 TVs in your home
• Includes FREE NFL SUNDAY TICKET, NHL CENTER ICE, NBA LEAGUE PASS, and MLB EXTRA INNINGS
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
• Life Insurance & Disability Benefits
• 401(k) plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation)
• Paid Training (2-5 week training)
• DirecTV company van and gas card provided
• Performance bonuses and advancement opportunities
• Install, upgrade and repair residential satellite products.
• Service and trouble-shoot satellite products.
• Complete work orders and retrieve proper signatures for accurate billing.
• Ensure all installation work is done according to quality standards.
• Adhere to safety policy.
• Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle record check, and background check
• Applicants must possess a valid, up-to-date driver's license
DirectSAT USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given an equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
dishnetwork, dtv, direct tv, direc TV, directv, at&t, atnt, telecom, telecommunications, installer, cable, fiber, satellite, sattelite, comcast, time warner, goodman, dish, dish network, telecomm, install, tech, technician, fios, uverse, att, plainfield, plainsfield
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Financial Operations Specialist - Accounts Receivables
1 year+ contract
• The Financial Operations Specialist-A/R has accountability for assigned customer accounts requiring complete analysis of credit extension, management of accounts within prescribed credit guidelines, timely research of deductions and expeditious collection of all past due invoices and invalid deductions. The job requires timely review and decisions regarding the release or hold of customer orders and significant communication with customers and the Sales organization.
• Key Responsibilities
• Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
• Manage and control the receivable portfolio by direct involvement in investigation, reconciliation and collection of assigned accounts.
• Collect outstanding invoices as well as resolve deductions via phone & written communication.
• Decide whether or not to release new orders for shipment up to $10,000 based on specific credit risk evaluation. Make recommendation to Financial Operations Manager- AR for any order over $10,000. Deal directly with the account and Sales Associates to resolve obstacles potentially leading to the withholding of orders.
• Establish credit lines on new accounts and update existing credit lines up to $10,000 using trade and bank references, financial statements, internal system information and credit group contacts to identify risk. Make recommendations for changes over $10,000 to Financial Operations Manager- AR.
• Prepare spreadsheets and presentations to utilize in customer visits or collection efforts.
• Assist the Financial Operations Manager- AR in representing the department/company at creditor meetings, bankruptcy proceedings, sales presentations and cross-functional team meetings as well as serve as back up in the office during their absence.
• Communicate extensively with customers, Sales Associates and Customer Care regarding past due invoices, delinquent accounts, deductions and proof of delivery. Other communications may include accounting, collection agencies and attorneys. Respond to all questions and inquires relating to credit policy and credit references.
• Offer customers various types of credit arrangements through risk analysis (open, secured, CIA, order to order, EFT).
• Make recommendations for forced collection through collection agencies and attorneys. Monitor progress of collection efforts by third party, collection agencies and/or courts regarding bankruptcies to assure maximum collection of monies owed.
• File proof of claim for bankruptcy, bulk sale or assignment for benefit of creditors.
• Make recommendations for streamlining processes and highlight opportunities for improvements.
• Recommend continuous Improvements to the Senior Financial Operations Specialist.
• Raise unresolved functional and technical issues to Senior Financial Operations Specialist.
• Stay abreast of new processes and system functionality
• Attend training to maintain high level of knowledge
• The Financial Operations Specialist-AR is responsible for assigned customer accounts requiring complete analysis of credit extension, management of accounts within prescribed credit guidelines, timely research of deductions and expeditious collection of all past due invoices and invalid deductions. These tasks are completed using a high level of organization skills as well as significant communication with customers and the Sales organization.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
My name is Bill Stevens and I have a new two year Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity available in Mount Olive, New Jersey that could be of interest to you, please review my specification below and I am available at any time to speak with you so please feel free to call me.
Please let me know if Mount Olive, New Jersey could be an option for you.
This position pays $15.00 to $17.00 per hour on a w-2 hourly basis.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will have accountability for assigned customer accounts requiring complete analysis of credit extension, management of accounts within prescribed credit guidelines, timely research of deductions and expeditious collection of all past due invoices and invalid deductions. The job requires timely review and decisions regarding the release or hold of customer orders and significant communication with customers and the Sales organization. The Financial Operations Specialist-AR will also be responsible for assigned customer accounts requiring complete analysis of credit extension, management of accounts within prescribed credit guidelines, timely research of deductions and expeditious collection of all past due invoices and invalid deductions. These tasks are completed using a high level of organization skills as well as significant communication with customers and the Sales organization.
Manage and control the receivable portfolio by direct involvement in investigation, reconciliation and collection of assigned accounts.
Collect outstanding invoices as well as resolve deductions via phone & written communication.
Decide whether or not to release new orders for shipment up to $10,000 based on specific credit risk evaluation. Make recommendation to Financial Operations Manager- AR for any order over $10,000. Deal directly with the account and Sales Associates to resolve obstacles potentially leading to the withholding of orders.
Establish credit lines on new accounts and update existing credit lines up to $10,000 using trade and bank references, financial statements, internal system information and credit group contacts to identify risk. Make recommendations for changes over $10,000 to Financial Operations Manager- AR.
Prepare spreadsheets and presentations to utilize in customer visits or collection efforts.
Assist the Financial Operations Manager- AR in representing the department/company at creditor meetings, bankruptcy proceedings, sales presentations and cross-functional team meetings as well as serve as back up in the office during their absence.
Communicate extensively with customers, Sales Associates and Customer Care regarding past due invoices, delinquent accounts, deductions and proof of delivery. Other communications may include accounting, collection agencies and attorneys. Respond to all questions and inquires relating to credit policy and credit references.
Offer customers various types of credit arrangements through risk analysis (open, secured, CIA, order to order, EFT).
Make recommendations for forced collection through collection agencies and attorneys. Monitor progress of collection efforts by third party, collection agencies and/or courts regarding bankruptcies to assure maximum collection of monies owed.
File proof of claim for bankruptcy, bulk sale or assignment for benefit of creditors.
Make recommendations for streamlining processes and highlight opportunities for improvements.
Recommend continuous Improvements to the Senior Financial Operations Specialist.
Raise unresolved functional and technical issues to Senior Financial Operations Specialist.
Stay abreast of new processes and system functionality
Attend training to maintain high level of knowledge
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, sponsorship for this role is not available at this time.
The interview process will include an initial telephone screening.
This is an onsite position and there is no working remotely.
Please let me know your interest for this position, availability to interview and start for this position along with a copy of your recent resume or please feel free to call me at any time with any questions.
Director of Technical Recruiting
Rockaway, New Jersey 07866
Direct Line: 1-973-732-5454 x21
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!