Budder Job Description Sample
Asssistant Mortgage Funder
We are a family oriented, fast growing mortgage banker closing loans quickly! We need your document drawing and funding knowledge to this! We offer a very friendly and employee supportive environment with a competitive salary schedule and benefits. If you have at least 3 years of closing/funding experience, live within commuting distance of Walnut Creek, and are seeking a stable and fun firm to join, send your resume now! Looking forward to working with you! Valerie Robbins, President, MORTGAGE PERSONNEL SERVICES,LLC
Junior Funder Opportunities
Looking for a company where FUN is a core value and you get to work with within a team orientated business casual environment? Look no further, United Auto Credit has an opportunity for customer service focused recent college grads and driven administrative professionals to join our growing team within our Corporate office in Newport Beach within Junior and Senior Funding Analyst roles. As a Funding Analyst you will perform a variety of loan processing and funding duties within a fast paced office and will be responsible for achieving the following three goals: providing a high level of service to the dealer body, ensuring potential risk is minimized for the Company through accurate and thorough verifications and to have a consistent and high level of communication with internal and external customers while meeting monthly quotas.A Day In The Life
We offer our team members a competitive base salary as well as a bonus program based upon individual performance.
If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION
JOIN A WINNING TEAM! http://www.unitedautocredit.net/
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in New York and Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work environment. But it also provides every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success they create.
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
Competitive Base Pay /Opportunity to Acquire DE Certification
- 3 Weeks-Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Strength and Stability
- Diverse Product Mix. Ability to go down to a 550 FHA Fico
- Full Medical Benefits-
- Are you a Funder who is interested in being a part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization that is re-setting the bar for an entire industry?
• Review all loan documents for completeness and accuracy
• Full knowledge of RESPA 2010 pertaining to HUD-1’s
• Must have FHA experience
• Work closely with Account Managers, Brokers and Escrow company to ensure loan funds in a timely manner
• Ensure quality and compliance of work with Company policies and procedures and Investor guidelines
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Company and regulatory changes that effect the funding process
• Review signed loan documents to maintain compliance with federal, state and local law and Company policies and procedures
• Review signed loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports and escrow instructions
• Ensure underwriter sign off prior to funding and resolves any pre-funding problems
• Review and approve HUD-1 settlement statement from closing agent
• Verify and prepare wire transfer instructions as well as verifying loan amounts, fees, rates, discount points, broker rebates and other funding amounts
• Input funding information into the loan system(s)
• Follow up with any post-closing issues that may arise
• Performs other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and an equivalent combination and/or experience that demonstrates a thorough knowledge of mortgage loan funding
• Two to four years of experience as a mortgage loan funder with multiple investors, loan products and warehouse lines
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Encompass 360, DU, LP, Doc Magic and other AUS experience is preferred
• Title and Escrow experience would be helpful
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle detailed assignments
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Able to work in a fast pace environment while under pressure
Why you should join Carrington:
Our medical, dental and vision benefits for full-time, regular employees are highly competitive.
Our tuition reimbursement and great career advancement opportunities encourage employee growth.
The senior leadership team is full of top industry leaders.
We are an innovative and rapidly growing company.
We offer a competitive compensation as well as monthly incentives.
Funder (Closer) Doc Drawer
Manage file flow and act as support for each loan from drawing the documents to funding the loan. Beginning to end. This person will have extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH NON-QM PRODUCTS THAT IS A BIG PLUS!
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE FIRM WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF RESPECT
Manage file flow and act as an advocate from doc draw through loan funding. Use extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience as a
High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Work Environment: Business casual office work environment
If you have working knowledge of Lending QB that would be highly desired.
Previous experience closing/funding loans in a Mortgage Banking environment - NOT A BANKING Environment.
Please forward your resume to:
Diana Macias - firstname.lastname@example.org. or you may call: 213 235 4204
GREENBOX LOANS, INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Greenbox Loans was founded based on the concept of 'out of the box' underwriting of residential loans in the Non-QM/Non-Prime market. Greenbox is providing real lending solutions for its broker partners with an exception minded mentality and a committed approach to specialty lending. "Greenbox has been dedicated to the Non-QM programs for the last 3 years while other lenders have been pursuing agency and government loans - we are focused and determined to be #1 in the Non-QM lending marketplace" per Raymond Eshaghian, President. Greenbox is offering TEN unique programs that provide solutions for any Non-QM/Non-Prime Borrower including four different bank statement programs to accommodate A+ borrower to Non-Prime borrowers with 580 Fico score, three Non-Prime Full Doc programs, two Investor based programs with No Income, No Employment, and one Foreign National program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Mortgage Loan Funder
Our client is seeking experienced mortgage loan funders to accurately evaluate and analyze executed loan documents required for the funding of mortgage transactions within established timeframes.
Duties and responsibilities
Mortgage Loan Funder
We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Funder for a well known financial institution. You will evaluate and authorize approval of real estate, commercial, and credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This family-owned business now has over 1,000 employees worldwide and started by introducing powerful drives for production machinery.
Our success is based on our reputation and the strength out of our global structure.
Main goals are to be customer and market driven worldwide.
Focusing on clients' needs allow us to offer individualized solutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
Consumer Lending Funder I
We’re here to help people in communities throughout Northern California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people first. If you’re looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from you. About Patelco Credit Union Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial needs and aspirations of more than 300,000 members. What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve financial freedom. The Opportunity We seek to hire a Consumer Loan Funder, responsibilities will include the processing and disbursement of all consumer loan products from various channels to achieve credit union goals. This person will work with the Consumer Underwriters, branches and Member Contact Center representatives. The successful candidate must display a high level of integrity, communication, initiative, and problem resolution skills. This person must have strong time management, and organization skills to manage a large pipeline of loans.
Manage pending consumer loan applications for Patelco financing with quick follow up to members
Analyze income verification, read tax returns and understand proof of residence
Verify and update applicant(s), collateral, rate and loan term information on Loan Operating System-Lending360 (L360) prior to booking loans
Display professional customer service phone management when following up with branches or members
Consistently adhere to department level standards for funding consumer loans by end of business day
Identify irregularities and fraud, address conflicts with member/third parties (dealerships) and advice manager and Internal Audit of suspicious findings
Provide thorough information for consumer underwriters on loan applications needing additional review
Responding promptly and professionally to branch/department inquiries
Stay current on internal Patelco and industry changes that affect tasks related to the funding of consumer loan requests, comprehending all loan policies, and following all loan procedures
Complete various tasks as needed including but not limited to processing of Adverse Action letters, Disbursement Letters, Negotiable controls and audits
Ensuring applicable checklists documents are in order and uploaded to Lending360 at time of funding
Perform other duties as assigned
Achieve and maintain department goals related to quality and production
Display sense of urgency while ensuring proper steps have been taken to maintain data integrity
Must have HS Diploma/GED
Two year minimum of consumer lending experience, loan funding preferred
Possession of strong customer service and Debt protection, GAP and Mechanical Breakdown Protection sale skills
Outstanding oral and written communication skills Competencies Required
Well organized, team-player, self-motivated and flexible with working hours based on volume
Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
Demonstrated ability and desire to thrive in a challenging fast paced work environment
Demonstrated ability to adhere to Patelco’s Core values including service passion, integrity, teamwork, resourcefulness, engagement, and empowerment
Ability to mathematically compute rate, ratio and percentages
Ability to understand and define obstacles, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Take responsibility for work assignments
Demonstrate ability to take constructive feedback as a tool to make improvements
Maintain positive engagement to complete required and ongoing training for compliance and personal development Physical Activities/Requirements
Ability to sit for extended period Patelco Credit Union is an EO Employer - M/ F/ Veteran/ Disability Req No.: 2017-2428 External Company URL: www.patelco.org
Mortgage Loan Funder
To accurately evaluate and analyze executed loan documents required for the funding of mortgage transactions within established time-frames.
- Review signed loan documents for accuracy and completeness
- Review title and vesting requirements for compliance and accuracy
- Ensure regulatory compliance and completeness
- Accurately review and input pertinent loan data into operational systems
- Utilize FHA Connection to update loan data as needed
- Ensure satisfaction of all prior-to-funding underwriting conditions
- Interface with warehouse bank to provide for funding
- Deliver file to post-closing department for shipping
- Work closely with all operational departments to establish productive and efficient work flows Complete required checklists and worksheets
- Minimum 3 yrs in mortgage funding/closing (reverse preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
Junior Loan Funder
Junior Loan Funder
Position Summary:The Junior Loan Funder is responsible for funding approved loans in accordance with credit union guidelines and providing support to the consumer loan underwriting team with the documentation and processing of consumer loans.
Fund all retail, simple interests, and leasing loans according to policy.
Discuss approvals and declines with members.
Requests and gathers all required documentation while ensuring a high level of customer service is provided.
Examines documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with existing underwriting guidelines.
Coordinate will-call members' needs.
Answer telephone, credit and information requests
Seek continued improvement and development of job/department functions.
Enthusiastically provide support for customers.
Verify that all documents comply with all federal and state laws, as well as organizational policies, procedures, and processes
Performs related responsibilities as required.
Knowledge, Qualifications and
Education:Bachelors degree required.
Experience:Any work experience, internship, or loans experience would be a plus but the soft skills are more pressing
Skills and Abilities:Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. And be able to type well- need to know their WPM scores.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Mortgage Closing Analyst is responsible for funding mortgage loans originated in the Wholesale Channel. The Mortgage Closing Analyst is also responsible for ensuring accuracy in closing documents and also responsible for the daily funding and balancing reports.
- Prepare and send closing disclosure to borrower prior to docs
- Draw closing loan documents and ensure timely delivery to the title company
- Meet the daily bank’s service level agreement (SLA) in all doc drawing stages
- Strong understanding in closing loan documents, closing disclosure, loan terms/products and closing fees
- Schedule signing appointments with 3rd parties, when necessary
- Enter pertinent loan data pertaining to loan scheduling in Empower
- Validate all data to the submitted documentation. (i.e. preliminary title report, appraisal and borrower submitted documents) to ensure the documents sent to title are accurate.
- High School Diploma/GED Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in processing, underwriting or closing loans
- Ability to operate a computer with Windows-based programs
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be able to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
- Analytical thinking ability, diplomacy, and professionalism are required
- Knowledge of banking requirements and regulations
- Good comprehension of residential loan documentation
- Self-reliant, resourceful
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, associates, industry peers, and clients
- Must work well under pressure; meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- Must at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Previous mortgage origination experience with a financial institution is preferred
- Accounting background is a plus
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!