Budget Analyst Job Description Sample
Part- Time Janitor
We are a local, family owned janitorial company expanding in the Jeffersonville. Budget Sevices and Supples LLC. is committed to providing quality service and total customer satisfaction. We need like-minded people that can help us grow. We are seeking part-time cleaning techs for evenings and weekend work. This is a good opportunity to earn extra money . . . great for retirees, second job, etc. Hours are flexible to accommodate your schedule. If you are honest, dependable and have an eye for detail we would like to talk to you
- Vacuuming, Sweeping, and Mopping floors
- Clean and Sanitize All Areas of Bathrooms
- Clean Sinks, Countertops, Microwaves, and Refrigerators in Break Rooms
- Restock Supplies in Bathrooms, Break Areas, and Common Areas
- Empty All Trash Cans and Replace Liners, Clean Receptacles as Necessary
- Cleaning of All Office Areas
- Maintain Janitor Closet in a Clean, Organized, and Safe Manner
- Proper Labeling, Dilution, and Use of All Chemicals
- General Maintenance of the Grounds
Education & Experience Requirements
- Prior Experience a Plus
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Follow Oral and Written Instructions
- Ability to Prioritize Multiple Tasks
- Ability to Work as a Team
- Ability to Work Independently without Supervision
- Ability to Work Flexible Hours
- Work Requires Routine Walking, Standing, Bending, and Carrying Items Weighing Less Than 50 lbs.
Headquartered in Indiana, our technical office is located in Kentucky, with a satellite office in Georgia. We currently operate in more than 100 location in nine states — servicing two million-plus square feet daily.
Our project history includes numerous Federal Government janitorial contracts ranging in value from $250,000 to over $3M.
A commitment to customer satisfaction and the ability to support the mission and culture of our clients has launched our company as a leading provider of facility services to the US Military.
Our customer base also includes hospitals, clinics, academic institutions, commercial properties, and federal, state, local and municipal government buildings.
We also have significant expertise at large, highly visible and high-traffic facilities, and those with sensitive operations.
Budget Car and Truck Rental of Utah
Avis Rent a Car – St. George, Cedar City, Elko
The Pricing Analyst will conduct regular and ongoing competitive rate and pricing surveys, will conduct analysis of the company’s price position in the marketplace, will organize the results of such surveys into condensed format for management review, will make recommendations for price changes and positioning to optimize revenue creation and will assist with price change implementation across various channels.
- Conduct price shops via multiple booking channels and with multiple variables (date sets, product class, location, etc.)
- Aggregate pricing data into spreadsheet and database format
- Maintain records of price trending in marketplace
- Publish bi-weekly abstract of industry pricing trends for management review
- Provide daily price positioning recommendations by location, date set, product class
- Review competitive advertising and promotions via company websites and other sources
- Assist with price change implementation via company systems
- Additional duties and special projects as directed
- 4-year BS or BA degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Major or significant coursework in Economics, Finance, Revenue Management, Operations Management, Accounting or related discipline
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software (MS Excel), word processing software (MS Word), and ability to learn database and proprietary company IT systems
- Full-time position, salary plus performance bonus
- Salt Lake City position, minimal travel required
- Reports directly to Vice President and General Manager
Budget Rent a Car of Wichita is looking for hard working and motivated individuals to join our Management team. Must have: College degree (or graduating Sr), good driving record and be at least 21 years of age. Previous supervisor or management experience is strongly suggested. Other necessary skills: Good time management, Dependable, task oriented and positive attitude. Become a Manager Trainee today by emailing us your resume or stop by one of our five Wichita locations.
Now Hiring Plumbers
We are looking for a technician who has been performing plumbing work for at least three years to join our team immediately. Must be honest, reliable, respectful, outgoing, motivated, and want to work. We are seeking an individual who is looking to establish a long term career and grow with us. If you would like to be with a family friendly company with great opportunity, competitive pay structure, and great benefits, this is the place for you. We would love to have you in to fill out an application and set up an interview.
Minimum 3 years as a plumbing service technician/journeyman plumber.
Must be able to diagnose drain and plumbing problems.
Must have own hand tools. Larger tools and drain equipment are provided.
Must be able to work a rotating on call schedule.
Valid driver’s license with clean record.
Perks of the Career:
Company Supplied Truck
Long term disability
Short term disability
If interested please feel free to email your resume to this ad
Hope to hear from you!
Forklift Operator Needed!!!
Budget Home Supply was founded in 1984 and has been a staple in the local building community since its inception. We are actively pursuing an experienced forklift operator who has history in the building materials industry. Applicants must be excellent with customer service and have a great work ethic. Compensation will be based on experience and we offer excellent benefits. We are a friendly, easy going company with high expectations and our drivers go home every night. If you fit that mold then we need to speak with you to see if you fit ours!
Do you have experience as an automotive repair technician? Do you have a proven track record of quality work? If so, come join our winning team.
You should consider becoming part of our team if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Know the importance of exceptional customer service
- Are seeking a challenging and rewarding career
- Are looking for future growth and advancement in your career
- Are able to lead by example and take initiative
- Competitive pay plan with potential for increased earnings
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Pleasant work environment
Minimum of 3-years Automotive Technician work experience is required.
Contact us today for immediate consideration
Electrical Project Managers, Electricians Journeyman & Apprentice
Electrical Project Managers, Journeyman Electricians and Apprentice Electricians for residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area,Central Valley and Sacramento areas. Projects to include Hotels, commercial tenant improvement, mixed use facilities,residential multi family and single family dwellings.
Benefits and 401K available.
Journeyman certification and or Electrical Trainee cards required.
The Analyst develops and implements pricing processes and strategies for assigned rental locations and monitors results on a consistent basis. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Analyzes year over year performance metrics associated with rental location pricing and balances volume and price to maximize organization profitability.
Develops and implements pricing processes and strategies for assigned rental locations and monitors results on a consistent basis.
Identifies and examines markets, geographic regions, competitor pricing, and overall business trends in relation to pricing.
Produces and distributes location performance and benchmark reports on a monthly basis.
Identifies and tests targeted promotions to align the organization's pricing strategies.
Interacts with and provides accurate pricing data to field operators and field management.
Ensures accurate and timely entry of pricing data into applicable systems and databases. Required Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Math, or a related discipline.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic understanding of economic principles, including supply and demand.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Requires excellent analytical ability, communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams. Travel Requirements
None Disclaimer Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
$12.36 per hour (Salary negotiable with
- Health Insurance provided for Employee
- Family Insurance is available
- Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- Tennessee Consolidated Retirement
- Night Shift Premium
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation after one year
Marshall County is an equal opportunity
provider and employer that provides a smoke
free, drug free workplace environment.
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!