Budget Officer Job Description Sample
Part- Time Janitor
We are a local, family owned janitorial company expanding in the Jeffersonville. Budget Sevices and Supples LLC. is committed to providing quality service and total customer satisfaction. We need like-minded people that can help us grow. We are seeking part-time cleaning techs for evenings and weekend work. This is a good opportunity to earn extra money . . . great for retirees, second job, etc. Hours are flexible to accommodate your schedule. If you are honest, dependable and have an eye for detail we would like to talk to you
- Vacuuming, Sweeping, and Mopping floors
- Clean and Sanitize All Areas of Bathrooms
- Clean Sinks, Countertops, Microwaves, and Refrigerators in Break Rooms
- Restock Supplies in Bathrooms, Break Areas, and Common Areas
- Empty All Trash Cans and Replace Liners, Clean Receptacles as Necessary
- Cleaning of All Office Areas
- Maintain Janitor Closet in a Clean, Organized, and Safe Manner
- Proper Labeling, Dilution, and Use of All Chemicals
- General Maintenance of the Grounds
Education & Experience Requirements
- Prior Experience a Plus
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Follow Oral and Written Instructions
- Ability to Prioritize Multiple Tasks
- Ability to Work as a Team
- Ability to Work Independently without Supervision
- Ability to Work Flexible Hours
- Work Requires Routine Walking, Standing, Bending, and Carrying Items Weighing Less Than 50 lbs.
Headquartered in Indiana, our technical office is located in Kentucky, with a satellite office in Georgia. We currently operate in more than 100 location in nine states — servicing two million-plus square feet daily.
Our project history includes numerous Federal Government janitorial contracts ranging in value from $250,000 to over $3M.
A commitment to customer satisfaction and the ability to support the mission and culture of our clients has launched our company as a leading provider of facility services to the US Military.
Our customer base also includes hospitals, clinics, academic institutions, commercial properties, and federal, state, local and municipal government buildings.
We also have significant expertise at large, highly visible and high-traffic facilities, and those with sensitive operations.
Office & Customer Service Clerk
The clerk is responsible for internal audit processes, in fleet processes, pursues payment from customers and other clerical administrative responsibilities. The individual will also provide support to the office team as deemed necessary.
- Follow up with all overdue customers daily
- Print Daily Reports on new forced charge customers to pursue payment and set up with own unique identifying customer number
- Investigate, verify and resolve incoming inquiries & chargebacks from issuing banks & credit card companies
- Establish and maintain receivables in the direct billing system
- Communicate both verbally and written with customers to expedite payments and resolve collection issues
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Perform internal audit processes
- Handle procurement of office supplies
- Assist in-fleeting new vehicles
- Assist with entry of damage claims
- Acquire police reports when needed and handle retrieval of cars from impound
- Individual must have strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette, answering phone in timely and courteous manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a Self Starter
- Strong Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- 10 key experience with a high degree of accuracy
- Positive Personality and willing to work with others
Post high school education in a relevant field of study OR equivalent work experience
Forklift Operator Needed!!!
Budget Home Supply was founded in 1984 and has been a staple in the local building community since its inception. We are actively pursuing an experienced forklift operator who has history in the building materials industry. Applicants must be excellent with customer service and have a great work ethic. Compensation will be based on experience and we offer excellent benefits. We are a friendly, easy going company with high expectations and our drivers go home every night. If you fit that mold then we need to speak with you to see if you fit ours!
Now Hiring Plumbers
We are looking for a technician who has been performing plumbing work for at least three years to join our team immediately. Must be honest, reliable, respectful, outgoing, motivated, and want to work. We are seeking an individual who is looking to establish a long term career and grow with us. If you would like to be with a family friendly company with great opportunity, competitive pay structure, and great benefits, this is the place for you. We would love to have you in to fill out an application and set up an interview.
Minimum 3 years as a plumbing service technician/journeyman plumber.
Must be able to diagnose drain and plumbing problems.
Must have own hand tools. Larger tools and drain equipment are provided.
Must be able to work a rotating on call schedule.
Valid driver’s license with clean record.
Perks of the Career:
Company Supplied Truck
Long term disability
Short term disability
If interested please feel free to email your resume to this ad
Hope to hear from you!
Budget Car and Truck Rental of Utah
Avis Rent a Car – St. George, Cedar City, Elko
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for recruitment, screening, interviewing, pre-hire qualifying and on-boarding of hourly and salaried positions within the organization, and will assist with ongoing employee training, scheduling, compliance and various administrative and HR functions.
- Write job advertisements and job descriptions
- Place job advertisements across various channels, analyze applicants
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews and conduct pre-screening of applicants
- Conduct pre-hire qualification checks
- On-boarding and new-hire processing
- Employee orientation and recurrent training
- Assist with employee schedule management
- Assist with attendance monitoring
- Assist with ongoing employee performance reviews and disciplinary activities
- Additional duties and special projects as directed
- 4-year BS or BA degree or 5+ years of relevant career experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Major or significant coursework in Human Resource Management, Communications, Business Management or related fields prefered
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software (MS Excel), word processing software (MS Word), and ability to learn database and proprietary company IT systems
- Full-time position, salary plus performance bonus
- Salt Lake City, Utah position, some travel required
- Reports directly to Vice President and General Manager
We are seeking a part-time Office Assistant to join our team. The position requires this teammate to perform clerical and administrative tasks to drive company success.
Provide good customer service.
Answer inbound and outbound customer phone calls and email messages.
Set-up customer appointments
Place and track orders with product vendors.
Organize a small office
Perform other routine office tasks as needed.
Willing to learn about sales aspect of the business.
Previous experience in office administration and customer service
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Good written and verbal communication skills
Great attention to detail
Great organizational skills
Knowledge of internet, Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Electrical Project Managers, Electricians Journeyman & Apprentice
Electrical Project Managers, Journeyman Electricians and Apprentice Electricians for residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area,Central Valley and Sacramento areas. Projects to include Hotels, commercial tenant improvement, mixed use facilities,residential multi family and single family dwellings.
Benefits and 401K available.
Journeyman certification and or Electrical Trainee cards required.
DRIVER DRIVE COOL CARS EVERY DAY As a Driver, you will be transporting our rental vehicles to and from various locations safely.
You will assist other Avis Budget Group associates in maintaining a smooth and safe traffic flow throughout rental check in area.
In the role of Driver, you will be conducting the final inspection ensuring proper vehicle cleanliness, appearance and readiness meet company standards.
Additionally, as a Driver you will be responsible for identifying and reporting any rental vehicle damage.
Requirements of the Driver role: + Must have a high school diploma or equivalent + At least 6 months of prior work experience + Valid driver's license and a good driving record + Various shifts available We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including: + Employee Assistance Program + Employee discounts + Training opportunities + Opportunities to make charitable donations + Voluntary unpaid time off + Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars + 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service) + Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service) + Vacation car rental A valid driver's license is required for all positions.
Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team.
On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process.
To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Avis Budget is an EO employer M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only.
Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Need assistance with your application or video interview?
We can help!
Feel free to come by any Monday - Thursday from 9AM 2PM.
We will have an associate that will be ready to assist you.
This will also give you the opportunity to meet our team.
Our location is 1882 Midfield Rd., Wichita, KS.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions about the position or on our hiring process feel free to reach out Jason Rodriguez Email: or by phone at
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions for bodily injuries.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!