Buena Park Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Los Angeles
• Zip Code: 91789
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Non-Exempt
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We're all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers' expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let's talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
- Don't forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
SAP Business Intelligence Analyst
Position: SAP BI Analyst
Who Are We?
Orora Packaging Solutions is a high growth, entrepreneurial organization positioned to double in revenue over the next four years! We are committed to delivering high quality, total packaging solutions and unparalleled customer service to our valued customers. We are a one-stop source for everything packaging for a broad range of industries including, agriculture, technology, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and automotive.
With over $1.3 billion in annual revenues and over 2400 employees in the USA, Canada and Mexico, we live by the motto; 'we deliver on the promise of what’s inside'. We deliver on this promise through our company values of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion and Respect.
Turning these values into reality requires exceptional people who share our unwavering passion and commitment to the products we manufacture and the customers we serve.
Do you want to make a difference?
Join us today!
Visit our website: www.ororagroup.com
In this key role, the Business Intelligence Analyst will manage the Development Lifecycle and ensure successful delivery of the project. This includes working with business and development teams to design BI solutions. This individual is accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in BI Development efforts for Data Warehouse, Data Marts, ETL, and Reporting Solutions.
What you'll be doing:
· Works on highly complex, cross functional, and enterprise IT and business intelligence solutions.
· Analyze reporting requirements of various business work stream like Sales & Distribution, Procurement, Finance, Material Management.
· Participates in the BI process starting from gathering Business Requirement, creating Functional Spec, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
· Participates in project management estimation process.
· Evaluates internal and external customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate BI solutions
What we're looking for:
· Has deep understanding of major components of the business enterprise. Understands present state of the business and able to identify business metrics, process improvements and reporting solutions
· 7+ years of Experience as BI Analyst / Business Systems Analyst with a focus of SAP modules like SD, MM, FICO
· 5+ years of experience in SAP BI - BW, BW on HANA, Native HANA, Business Objects
· 7+ years of experience in requirement gathering and creating Functional Specifications, working with the developers, testing and providing BI solutions to the business.
· Deep understanding of SAP ECC tables in Logistics, FICO and Master Data
· Working Knowledge of Business Objects – WEBI, Lumira and Crystal
· Good Understanding of BPC or other planning tools.
· Ability to Work on multiple projects with conflicting priorities.
· High Customer Focus
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred, Or equivalent work experience
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Learn new technologies and applications!
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
- Apply and stretch your Business Intelligence Analysis, reporting and business applications expertise in a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Work in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that is coworker and customer focused!
- Great benefits package including 401k, profit sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Much More!
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are one Orora, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver.
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
Our Core Benefits:
•* Group Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Group Short-Term Disability
•* Group Long-Term Disability
•* Flexible Spending Accounts
•* Employee Assistance Program
•* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
•* Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions
Accountant - Construction
Responsible for ensuring all costs are captured accurately and timely, revenue is reported
• correctly, anticipate and record all costs to ensure accuracy.
Maintain organized project contract files
Full understanding of Progress Billing/Invoicing
Coordinate subcontractor invoices and payments per contract terms and enter in the system.
Review project labor and expense charges with Project Managers and senior management for
• accuracy and appropriateness.
Analyze projects; generate job costing reports to provide meaningful input to project teams and
Interact with clients and vendors in a professional, courteous manner, as needed
Full understanding of ERP software is a must, GP is a plus.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Review sub-contractors statements.
Construction industry experience required.
Proficiency in business software application and spreadsheet programs (Excel).
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, functions, practices, and procedures within the
• construction field including cost coding and pricing, purchase orders, etc.
Knowledge of bidding software preferred.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay flexible, while meeting deadlines and goals.
2-3+ years experience in a similar position.
Supply Chain/ Procurement Manager
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage one of our account's supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include creating strategy to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
Examine and test existing contracts
Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading" the market
Talent in negotiations and networking
Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
Experience in collecting and analyzing data
Strong leadership capabilities
BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in the client world.
- Proven ability in a “rapid growth environment”.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Top Earning Real Estate Associate
Nationwide Real Estate Executives has found itself on INC. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for 3 consecutive years. We are currently seeking Top Earning Real Estate Associates to join our growing team!
View the benefits below to see what separates NRE from other brokerages.
- State Of The Art Technology Package
- myFlyers - self serve flyer development
- myTransactions - paperless transaction management system
- myMarketing - fully customizable marketing products delivered to your door
- myConnect - internal social media platform
- Personal IDX Capable Website
- Wealth Building Opportunities
- Revenue Share
- Own an Office
- Flip This/Not That
- Personalized Marketing Suite
- Personal Logo Development
- Collateral Development
- Marketing Consultation
- Executive University
- Junior and Senior Executive Training
- Productivity Classes
- Team Academy - High Efficiency Team Development
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sharp Sales Representative
We are seeking a Sharp Sales Representative! to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
How Can We Benefit You?
- Fully paid training
- Friendly and valuable work environment
- Yearly R&R trips for qualifying reps
- Growth Opportunities ( We are expanding!)
- Hourly starting base between $11-$15 (negotiable)
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Weekly Pay
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, apply now to be considered by our HR department.
This business DOES NOT participate in any of the following: Door to Door (Canvassing) / Business to Business / Telemarketing.
Dining Room Manager
Claim Jumper has an excellent career opportunity for individuals that have a true passion for food and an unrelenting drive to provide exceptional guest service and hospitality
Dining Room Manager – Buena Park, California
Essential Duties and
- Ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through commitment to a "Do Whatever It Takes Attitude" and a hands-on, lead by example management style
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivates employees to ensure cost control and labor management
- Inspects establishment and observes workers and guests to ensure compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards and liquor regulations
- Ensures paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports, petty cash reimbursement forms, and payroll records
- At least 2+ years upscale/fine dining restaurant management experience
- Extensive front of house knowledge; Advanced knowledge of financial aspects
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
- Extensive and well-rounded training program
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount Dining and Retail Program
- Management Referral Bonus Program
- Medical, dental and vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
URGENT! Assistant Restaurant Manager
Fast Casual Made from Scratch
$38,000 – $45,000
Buena Park, CA
Why people LOVE being part of the Team as an Assistant Restaurant Manager?
· They're part of a team that values the talents of each employee and rewards them generously!
- 2 consecutive days each week
- No late nights
- Strong promote from within culture
- GM of an average unit makes over $100,000
- Great brands and financially strong with multiple brands and multiple concepts
They Offer Generous Benefits:
· Paid training to include paid days off
- Generous health, life and disability group insurance programs beginning on your first day of employment
- 401k with company match
- Advanced training and development
- Mentoring and ongoing support programs as you rise within the Company
- Management referral bonus programs
Primary Responsibilities of the Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Manage and lead restaurant operations
- Lead, train and coach employees
- Budgeting, Forecasting and financial analysis
- Set the tone for great service and a happy, motivated Team
The ideal candidate brings....
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager, preferably in full service or quick-casual dining
- Good employment tenure
- Strong leadership skills
- Some experience with performance management a plus
- Some experience with coaching & corrective action a plus
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!