Buffalo Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
OSP Engineer - Buffalo, NY
This is a great opportunity to join our team!
RJE Telecom, incorporated in 1984, and acquired by Dycom Industries in 2004, has our Corporate Headquarters located in Tampa, Florida. For more than three decades we have managed hundreds of projects all across the country. We have developed a proven track record in the industry. We meet and exceed client expectations on all projects regardless of size.
RJE offers comprehensive turn-key engineering and drafting services including copper and fiber-optic splicing, test and turn-up. Our past accomplishments have brought us to where we are today and will continue to keep us competitive in this ever-evolving, remarkable, telecommunications industry.
The OSP Engineer is responsible for field assessments, design and field notes for copper and fiber optic cable facilities.
Verizon OSP engineering experience is a plus.
- Research and evaluate various route options associated with the projects. Research shall include aerial and underground options, existing customer conduit and other third party conduit.
- Recommend final route based on most economical solution and permitting agency’s recommendation.
- Develop base mapping and provide field engineering services required to prepare permit drawings, OSP construction drawings, and final as-built drawings in electronic GIS format.
- Creation of base maps shall utilize source material such as tax maps, County/DOT roadway plans, building site plans, recorded plat maps, railroad survey maps, and other data.
- Research and incorporate permitting requirement from jurisdictional authorities (i.e., state, county, city, railroads, and others) into the OSP design.
- Research includes existing customer records and records of other third party conduit that may be available through the Telecommunications Act of 1996 or purchase.
- Strong engineering skills
- Outside plant design for POTs/BAU
- Copper and Fiber design of Telecommunications Plant
- Obtaining of permits
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the OSP Engineering field
- Basic computer communication skills
RJE Telecom, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans, stock purchase plans and more.
- Medical/Prescription Plans - Three medical plan options which include prescription drug benefits.
- Dental Plans - Two dental insurance options - a high option plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic diagnostics and preventive care.
- Group Vision Plan - A PPO plan where participating doctors provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and materials.
- Flexible Spending Account - Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
- Retirement Savings Plans - 401(K) - Once eligible, employees have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will match a portion of this investment.
- Stock Purchase Plan - Allows employees to purchase company stock through payroll deductions.
- Short & Long Term Disability - Groups rates for disability insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due to illness or injury.
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates.
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7500 per calendar year.
Only qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Available to complete a minimum of 25 assessments per month.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Director Of Finance
Are you a numbers whiz with years of accounting experience?
Can you analyze finances and forecast financial outcomes?
Are you interested in building computers, empowering people, and changing lives?
If so, you may be our next director of finance. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10+ years progressively responsible experience in finance, two of which must be at the manager level or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field (master’s degree preferred).
- 1+ year experience in a start-up or small organization and 1+ year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Experience partnering with a leadership/executive team
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with all levels of staff
- Ability to make difficult decisions and provide data to back up those decisions
- To solve problems using sound judgment and good reasoning
- To be a team player who excels at forming and maintain relationships
- Good leadership qualities with propensity for learning new things and developing staff
Here’s what you’d do:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future financial direction
- Maintain in-depth relationships with all business units and leadership
- Oversee the financial operations of foreign operations
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Issue and monitor corporate, team, and individual budgets to drive results and stay within planned spending objectives
- Maintain a good relationship with external auditors
- Represent the company and maintain good relationships with banks, investment community, etc.
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Serve as a leader to finance staff including mentoring and career development
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Risk management including proper communication to leadership team
Here’s who we are:
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and customers
- A fun team of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- In start-up mode, applying clean slate creativity in all our approaches
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your caring attitude, committed approach, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Let’s talk dollars and sense.
Take advantage of competitive wages, holiday pay, and optional New York State tax exemption from every paycheck. Choose the healthcare package that is best for you, courtesy of our friends at Blue Cross Blue Shield. We’ll even contribute $350 to your plan every month. What’s that? Free parking, too? Yep, it’s all yours at Bak USA.
Manager Business Systems
This job has accountability for end-to-end delivery of Technology Services for HSBC US Wealth & Cards Products / Customer Journeys / Applications and plays a key role in defining the GB/GF Technology Strategy.
This role will carry out the following activities:
Responsible for setting objectives related to delivery for direct reports, in-line with HR Guidelines
Responsible for management of DevOps budget and meeting cost targets
Responsible for recruitment of engineering resources within DevOps verticals, in line with HR and Technology guidelines
Responsible for performance management and calibration within the DevOps vertical, inline with Practice and HR Policies and Guidelines
Responsible for pay and reward decisions for resources within DevOps team
Responsible for career development, talent management and succession decisions for resources within DevOps Team
Responsible to deliver in accordance with practice tooling & methods frameworks
Responsible to deliver in accordance with all enterprise standards & controls
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of eight to ten years experience in applications systems assignments with medium to large scale projects.
Master's Degree a plus
Banking experience with good business and product knowledge in the Wealth Management and/or Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM) domains
The ability to lead, motivate and develop personnel; strong people and team management skills particularly with project and cross functional teams; a working knowledge of information systems technology; proficiency in multiple technical disciplines, analytics and quality assurance techniques; an understanding of businesses supported.
An awareness of industry trends, competitive pressures and products, risk assessment methodology, and their application to business and technical aspects of business initiatives.
The ability to apply technologies to business initiatives, influence strategic direction, and identify and apply productivity improvements and expertise to business and technical aspects of processes being automated.
Excellent written , verbal communications skills and presentation skills
Strong prioritization and time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills , team management skills and client-oriented
Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines
Ability to work with a degree of autonomy while also being able to work in a collaborative team environment
High degree of personal integrity
Restaurant Associate Line Cook
Restaurant Associate Line Cook
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate – Line Cook, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Line Cook today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Restaurant Associate – Line Cook position:
As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
What we're looking for:
Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
Basic food safety understanding and practice
Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
401(k) with company match
Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
Equal Opportunity Employer
601676 Buffalo, NY - Elmwood Avenue
Attorney/Of Counsel Attorney With 2+ Years Of Bankruptcy Experience - Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Attorney Career Advice
Associate Q & A
Attorney Job Offer Evaluation and Negotiation Resources
Diversity, Family, and Labor Issues for Attorneys
Establishing and Protecting Your Reputation
General Career Advice
Legal Contract Work Resources
Networking Tips for Attorneys
Performance Reviews for Attorneys
Resources for Foreign Attorneys
Salary Resources for Attorneys
Senior Attorney Resource Center
Staying Employed as an Attorney
Thriving Within a Firm
Work-Life Balance and Self-Reflection for Attorneys
Working with a Legal Recruiter
Attorney Career Choices
Alternative Careers for Attorneys
Career Planning and Goals
Choosing a Legal Recruiter
Choosing a Small or Large Law Firm
Government Employment for Attorneys
In-House Employment Resources for Attorneys
Legal Career Advice and Options
Attorney Career Transition Resources
Bar Exam Resources
Geographic Guides and Profiles for Attorneys
Getting Laid Off as an Attorney
Giving Notice for Attorneys
LLM Resource Center
Relocation Resources for Attorneys
Unemployment Resources for Attorneys
Attorney Job Search Resources
Legal Writing Sample Resources
Timing Your Legal Job Search
Attorney Resume and Cover Letter Resources
Cover Letter Resources for Attorneys
Professional Reference Resources for Attorneys
Resume Resources for Attorneys
Interview Resources for Attorneys
Dressing for Interviews with Legal Employers
General Interview Resources for Attorneys
Post Interview Resources for Attorneys
Law Firm Research
Law Firms and Firm Culture
Researching Law Firms
Legal Practice Area Resources
Changing Legal Practice Areas
Choosing a Legal Practice Area
General Legal Practice Area Resources
Patent Attorney and Patent Agent Resources
Moving Up as an Attorney
Advice on Moving Up as an Attorney
Making Partner at a Law Firm
Resources for Attorneys Practicing Law
General Resources for Attorneys Practicing Law
State of the Legal Market
State of the Legal Market Reports
Bringing in New Attorneys
Attracting Legal Talent
Growing a Law Firm
Hiring Decisions for Law Firms
Law Firm Management
Diversity and Inclusion
Law Firm Management Resources
Law Firm Profits and Sustainability
Law Firm Structure
Law Firm Practice Groups and Specialties
Legal Employer Resource Center
General Legal Employer Resource Center
About BCG Attorney Search
Utilizing Legal Recruiters
Law Student Career Advice
Law School Grades
Law Student Q & A
Law Student Job Resources
Considerations for Legal Interns and Summer Associates
Job Application Resources for Law Students
Law Student Job Search Resources
The Legal Job Market
Recent Law Graduate Resources
Getting Legal Business
Getting Legal Business
Partner Business Plan Resources
General Partner Business Plan Resources
Partner Job Search Resources
Partner Employment Resources
Career Advice for Attorneys
Law Firm Culture & Economics
Law, Society & Culture
Legal Job Search & Interview Tips
Networking & Business Development
Relocations & Practice Area Changes
Specific Practice Areas
The Winning Mindset
Utilizing Legal Recruiters
Attorney Diversity Resources
General Attorney Diversity Resources
Helpful Diversity Resources
Law Firm Diversity
Gender, Age, and Racial Diversity and Inclusion
Law Firm Work-Life Balance
Work-Life Balance Resources
- law firm
Job section intro
- General Attorney Job in New York , Buffalo
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Partner-level Business Attorney with loyal clients
Back to Attorney Job Search results
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER
Buffalo office seeks business attorney / partner (equity or non-equity) having loyal clients.
This Buffalo firm services entrepreneurs, business, and individuals in business in a variety of matters including timber and forestry law, licensing, technology, special education law, real estate transactions and litigation, oil and gas law, startups, international law, estate administration and litigation, employment law, education law, corporate and investor finance, construction and commercial litigation, business transactional law, and bankruptcy.
125 Park Avenue, 25th floor
New York,New York 10017
Phone(212) 232-0277 | Fax (212) 232-0111
BCG Attorney Search Reviews New York
Permalink Email Colleague
Share on FB Share on Twitter
Email a Colleague Printable Version Permalink
Share of Facebook Share of Twitter
Contact us about this Job
125 Park Avenue, 25th floor
New York,New York 10017Phone (212) 232-0277 | Fax (212) 232-0111
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!