Buffalo Grove Job Description Sample
Java Application Development Senior Advisor
The Java Application Development Senior Advisor will be responsible for successful delivery of specific projects within the Benefit Automation area. A key factor to success in this position is driving cross team coordination of all PBM Benefit activities inclusive of tracking of deliverables and pre/post deployment activities.
In this role you will provide day-to-day delivery oversight for FAB projects, own the solution delivery, and ultimately be responsible for quality and timely delivery. You are accountable for the stewardship of large, multi-functional development and systems integration projects. Additionally, you will ensure alignment between project deliverables and the functional IT teams.
We believe strong attention to detail, the flexibility to easily pivot, great follow-through, superb communication, and integrity are key attributes for success. You should have strong front end Java and middleware Oracle experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You will act as the project owner for delivery of solutions specific to the Benefits and Formulary areas.
You will coordinate all delivery activities and act as the escalation point for specific projects; as well as coordinate with the development teams to set clear expectations of milestones and goals.
You will work effectively with and lead technical personnel (Development Team, Systems Analysts, Testers), and clearly translate business priorities and objectives into technical solutions.
You will be the liaison with the PMO, project managers and Formulary and Benefits team.
You will interface daily with multi-functional team members within the FAB team and across the enterprise to resolve issues.
You will perform risk identification, response planning and escalation to leadership for Benefit projects.
You will identify and coordinate dependencies with external teams.
You will format and craft summary, statistical, and presentation reports; as well as communicate reports and metrics for strategic initiatives for senior leaders.
You will perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
8+ years of professional IT experience in a dynamic role including the following:
Experience data architecture concepts and governance, including acting as a design authority for information and data within projects and programs is essential for this role.
Experience in a high volume transaction system
Working knowledge of SDLC methodology
5+ years Java and Oracle experience
Domestic Travel, as needed (Expected 0%-25%)
Superior Knowledge of PBM industry in terms of Formulary and Plan Benefits
Experience with large-scale distributed systems using message queues, TPMs, ETLs
Expertise in the following PLSQL and AS400 a plus.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or foreign equivalent in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field.
Will consider high school diploma with 8+ years of equivalent work experience plus 1 year for every year degree not obtained.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website:
Delivery Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Our client is looking for a Contract Informatica Developer in Buffalo Grove, IL. This role is currently funded until the end of 2018 and can be extended from there. We are looking for W2 contractors that can work directly for our company. If you are interested, contact Caroline at email@example.com.
Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience with ETL using Informatica 9.5 or 9.6
Designed and developed Informatica workflows for enterprise system. Knowledgeable on deployment of Informatica to production boxes. Have written scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
5 years of Oracle, PL/SQL experience
Strong proven knowledge of Data Transformation concepts
Strong proven knowledge of Relational databases design and development. Expertise in SQL usage
NO SQL database expertise
Environment: Informatica Power Center (9.5/9.6); IBM DB/2; PL/SQL, Oracle, Unix/ Linux/ Red Hat operating systems.Additional
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional driving opportunities may be for you.
This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
2-3 days out at a time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go.
Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company driver, company driving team, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving, over the road driver
Full Time Maintenance Technician
Luxury apt. community in Buffalo Grove is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician. This full-time position will assist the maintenance supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the community and will also assist with janitorial needs, pool maintenance, snow removal, resident work orders, etc. Must be skilled in HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
Great opportunity for someone that likes to work in a team environment. Must have valid drivers license, be reliable, be able to work independently and a quick learner.
- EPA Certification
- Must live within 30 minutes of the property for on call responsibilities
- 1-2 years maintenance experience
Software Electrical Engineer
12 Month Contract
The New Product Development Software Engineer will play a key role bringing industry-leading products to market. As a self-starter and comfortable juggling multiple projects concurrently with minimal oversight. Have a passion to exceed our expectations when it comes to the development of products that meet our customer needs while being able to maintain tight project schedules.
· 5+ years of experience in embedded software engineering
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Programming, and Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience (Design, Development, Debugging, Verification & Validation)
· Software language proficiency in ANSI C, MISRA C, C++, C#, and Assembly
· Experience in electric motor/motion controls is REQUIRED
· Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
· Experience with various communication protocols including RS-232, RS-485, J1939, Ethernet.
· Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
· Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under fast-paced development lifecycles
· Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques (e.g. Microsoft), IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
· Adequate knowledge of electrical circuit design including reading schematics and understanding data sheets for electrical components
· Strong communication, documentation and writing skills
· Broad range of experience and technical depth that can be applied to a broad range of problems
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project software a plus
· Ability to lead small project teams
· Experience in the transit vehicle industry a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Accountable for completion of new product development projects from initial research & development through implementation and production launch phases
· Ensure schedule and performance objectives are met for each project
· Work with cross-functional internal resources (sales, marketing, testing, manufacturing, quality, purchasing, mechanical and electrical engineers to complete necessary prototypes, designs, and documentation) as they relate to the project or product
· Provide post-production support
· Work with third party vendors and/or partners to find product solutions
· Assess third party and open source software
· Develop internal test plans that meet both company and industry regulations
· Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
· Integrate and validate new product designs
· Design, develop, code, test and debug system and device software
· Review code and design
· Interface with hardware design and development
· Comply with Design control and Stage gate processes
· Report progress of assigned projects to major stakeholders and senior management
· Other duties may be assigned.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, 5+ years of experience in embedded software engineering.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets. Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under fast-paced development lifecycles.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques (e.g. Microsoft), IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems. Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components. Strong documentation and writing skills. A broad range of experience and technical depth that can be applied to a broad range of problems. Experience in the transit vehicle industry a plus
Hiring Electronic Functional Testers In Buffalo Grove
Kelly Services is seeking enthusiastic individuals to work as functional testers for a global medical manufacturer in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. Please apply online or submit resume to with the subject "Functional Tester Applicant"
Occasional overtime will be required
A functional tester looks at the entire product and assures all the parts are present and that the product is assembled correctly by running a series of computer tests and documenting all results.
Key Job Accountabilities
Follow written and oral instructions to meet customer demands and material standards in assigned area per applicable site training matrix.
Perform manual and automated operations of equipment and processes following training and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP-s), Equipment Operating Instructions, and Work Instructions.
Perform appropriate quality inspection and testing on incoming circuit boards
Maintain documentation for set-up and daily operations
Document and maintain test results
Perform minor maintenance as required to operate machines in an efficient manner
Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
Follow general machine safety procedures
Skills & Abilities
Basic computer skills required
Strong attention to detail
Ability to interpret, receive direction and apply both written and oral communication
Flexible to quickly adapt to learning new tasks, moving to new areas to meet changing customer demands
Flexible and able to work overtime, nights, various shifts and weekends as required
Flexible to work in multiple areas as required
Demonstrated competencies in: teamwork, professional demeanor, quality, job knowledge, communication, problem solving and lean principles, flexibility, attendance and timeliness
Education & Experience
A minimum of a High School diploma or GED or equivalent is required for this position.
Experience of at least 2 years of similar work in a manufacturing environment is preferred for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 1 or more years is required.
Quality inspection experience desired.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, Kelly Services is proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Climate Controlled Production Area / Warehouse
Clean, Dust free environment
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
-Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at
CNC Machine Set-Up Operator II
Must have the ability to Set-Up Four different types of machines, preferably a combination of VMC’s, HMC’s, TMC’s, Co2 Lasers, Fiber Laser, Break press and /or Robotic Welders. Produces machined parts by setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge of modifying 2D mill fixtures, turn and bore lathe jaws manually utilizing CNC controls readout.
Capable of editing Programs Mills, Lathes, Break Press, Lasers and /or Robotic Welders by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
Maintains equipment by completing dailypreventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Sets-up aforementioned machines by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, indicating vice or work piece, bushings, cams, gears, stops, bar feeders, cutting conditions, bending radius and bending pressure.
Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards. Able to read micrometers and calipers.
Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ability to follow instructions, and management directive.
Ensure a safe working environment, good housekeeping and 5’s for your respective area and all of VBI.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two (2) years to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires basic understand of blue print reading, leadership capability and ability to solve problems.
Candidate only in the geographic area need apply.
The company offers complete automatic door systems as well as individual components such as actuators, door controls, door panels, seals, and door accessories. Both pneumatic and electric actuators are available. Control options range from simple electro-mechanical devices to high-capability, microprocessor-based systems. Being a vertically integrated manufacturer and assembler, with metal fabrication, CNC machining centers, with powder coat painting ability and final assembly operations we offer a wide variety of opportunities.
Vapor maintains strong relationships with transit properties throughout the U.S. and Canada and is an active member in the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) and Canadian Urban Transportation Association (CUTA).
Vapor strives to understand the needs of the evolving transit industry and to provide products and services that satisfy these needs.
Sales and service for Vapor products is provided by representatives located at offices in New York, New York; Buffalo Grove, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; Sacramento, California; Toronto, Ontario; Baltimore, Maryland; Austin, Texas; Manchester, UK, and Sassuolo, Italy.
Vapor Bus International is committed to combining the skills and experience of its people with the best equipment and processes to offer world-class solutions for its customers' needs.
Cook - Solana Deer Park
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.Responsibilities
Responsible for the preparation and cooking of food in the community. Ensure that all meals are prepared and presented according to Atria standards.
- Provide a high level of culinary customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen and food storage and preparation areas in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Responsible for the opening and/or closing of the kitchen.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensures that all food is received, stored, and prepared according to Company standards.
- Estimate daily or weekly needs of food and supplies and communicates needs to Director of Culinary Services or assistant Director of Culinary Services.
- Participate in preparing and cooking meals according to established recipes and approved menus.
- Document temperatures of food prior to service, refrigeration and freezer.
- Prepare and ensure snacks and beverages are available to residents at all times.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience as a cook in a hospitality or healthcare environment.
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company standards.
- Able to read and follow recipes and printed production guides, cleaning schedules, and logs.
Cook, prep cook, line cook, kitchen help, kitchen, banquet, culinary, hotel, hospitality, country club, resort, food service, food
PLM Support Engineer - Buffalo Grove
We are currently seeking a SOLIDWORKS Support Engineer to join our awesome InFlow Team in Buffalo
Responsible for the technical support of InFlow Technology products, primarily focused on Product Data Management (PDM) solutions and other related products.
- Participate in ongoing technical support efforts focusing on the SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Provide technical support for a wide variety of customers in many disciplines and industries.
- Assist customers with functionality for both SOLIDWORKS PDM via phone or email and advanced web conferencing tools.
- Coordinate with vendor’s technical support teams when necessary
- Troubleshoot complex configuration and system issues related to PDM
- Document and follow up with customer issues to complete resolution
- Escalate more complex support issues to Sr. Support Engineers and/or Manager when required
- Assist in support initiatives: building best practice articles, documenting processes to assist customers, participating in webinars
- Create content for marketing related blogs, user groups, newsletters and conferences.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Must have strong organizational and follow up skills
- Basic understanding and interest in personal computer troubleshooting
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
How you will be measured:
- Professionalism, Knowledge, Communication skills
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Response and Completion Times
- Call Volume
- Call Pickup
- Certification attainment
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefits package available.
CATI has been recognized by our partners and the community for industry leadership and commitment to serving our clients. Awards and recognitions include:
SOLIDWORKS President's Club
Top Selling SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller
Stratasys Diamond Partner
Desktop Metal Diamond Partner
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Illinois (Chicagoland), with a collaborative team located across 16 territories. As the company continues to grow, there is much room for advancement for positive high performers. www.cati.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!