Buffing Line Set Up Worker Job Description Sample
Production Line Set Up Technician
Full time Set Up Technicians needed for Kirkwood metal tube fabricator.
Qualified candidates will have a Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience as a Set Up Technician, Must have knowledge and skill to set up punch presses, all types of bending equipment, and other production equipment, have technical schooling in Precision Machining or Industrial Technology and be mechanically inclined.
1. Set-up equipment for production line and samples per blueprints; written and verbal instruction; maintain and update set-up books and procedures as required
2. Set-up and maintain all types of production lines using necessary equipment :
Hydraulic benders, punch presses, CNC benders, CNC equipment, drill presses, all types of welding equipment, swaging machines, press die and other equipment, changeover, modification and repair; all types sanding equipment, end finishing equipment and other equipment as directed by a supervisor
3. Adjust, changeover, replace springs, make punches and bushings, as needed; assemble or modify all types of dies, jogs and fixtures, as needed; work on other fixtures, dies and assemblies as required
4. Move all types of equipment as needed, in a safe manner
5. Place or return equipment, tooling and tools to proper storage bins, drawers, rack or storage areas
6. Be responsible for troubleshooting, adjusting, repairing, sharpening, replacing of necessary die and equipment parts to keep production lines running
7. Be able to operate equipment for set-up purposes:
Arc weld, gas weld, MIG weld, lathe, grinder, band saw, benders, CNC benders, CNC equipment, punch press and other production equipment
8. Be able to make guards, gauges and some fixtures using necessary equipment to insure safety and efficiency of operation
1st shift 6:30am to 2:30pm, 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm, 3rd shift 10:30pm - 6:30am
Union shop. Must be able to pass a basic math and reading comprehension test, safety test, back ground and drug/physical test. High school diploma or GED required.
Competitive pay and Benefits include medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability, 401K and paid vacation and holidays.
Polishing And Buffing Jobs - NO Experience Required - Immediate Hire
Job Title: Deburr Operator
Fremont, CA / Livermore, CA
Weekdays: (Mon- Thur)
1st Shift: 5.00 am to 3.30 pm
Swing Shift: 3.00 pm to 1.30 am
1st Shift: 6.00 am to 6.30 pm
2nd Shift: 6.00 pm to 6.30 am
Essential Duties &
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Hand buffing and polishing of metal parts
- Training will be Provided
- Looking for hard working general laborers
If you are interested and available for this position please call me on 734-2752051. It is best to call once you apply as this would ensure immediate consideration of your Profile.
Production Line Worker
Nesco Resource has a great opportunity for a Production Line Worker to work at a premiere manufacturer of food products in the Chester, NY area. The prime candidate must be a "Team Player ", and able to get along well working with others.
Responsible for the production of the company's products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation. Essential Knowledge / Tasks /
Adheres to standards of professionalism set by the Company. Always maintains professional appearance by adhering to dress code and carrying security access tag. Functions as Member of teams committed to quality in food manufacturing. Sets up production machines daily according to established procedures Operates production machines to produce finished goods in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Maintains cleanliness of equipment and work area throughout the work day Documents line activities each day as appropriate Prepares packaged product on pallets according to specifications. Supports a culture of safe production and operations; follows all safety procedures and GMP requirements. Adheres to HACCP guidelines to ensure an efficient, safe, and sanitary food production. Attendance & punctuality. Consider number of unauthorized or unscheduled absences, a pattern of before and after weekend absences, tardiness and early departures, and long meal periods in accordance with SFF policy. Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent information to assure company rights are protected. Performs other tasks as required for the effective and efficient functioning of the Company when directed to do so by Supervisory and Managerial personnel. Organizational Competencies: Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to cultural diversity Demonstrates awareness of organizational structure Adheres to Non-disclosure and security policies as they pertain to Company, customers, and visitors. Assesses and identifies own learning needs and communicates to Supervisor. Demonstrates food safety compliance relevant to job responsibilities: e.g. standard precautions. Takes pride in work environment, picks up litter or reports environmental issues to the Maintenance Department. Reports all product/material/employee occurrences when they happen as per policy. Work Environment: Works in well lighted/ventilated production areas Willingness to work beyond normal working hours when necessary Special
Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying, and reaching throughout the day; regular lifting and/or moving of up to 50 pounds; usage of pallet jacks Must be able to tolerate being on feet and/or walking for long periods of time Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with personnel and management.
HS diploma/GED or related work experience 1 year Warehouse, Manufacturing or General Labor experience preferred. Knowledge of HACCP and GMP procedures preferred. Equipment Competencies: Pallet Jack Conveyor Belt Metal Detector Electronic Scanning Device - scan gun Additional Information: This Position is Temp to Hire / Right to Hire Work Week: Monday- Thursday 7:00 am- 5:00 pm There is a 15-20 minute break in the morning and a 45 minute lunch break - all (Breaks) are paid by employer Pay Rate: $10.50 /hr Steel toe or compsite slip resistent shoes are required, employer will reimburse up to $50 every 6 months for these shoes
Auto Detailerwith Buffing Experience
Busy Kalispell body shop needs auto detailer. Must be experienced cleaning cars and buffing experience is a must.
Must be reliable, dependable and a hard worker. Must have valid driver's license and be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Will be cleaning cars - washing, waxing, buffing, cleaning interiors, and vacuuming. Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.The wages start at $11.00 + Depending on experience
Senior Food Production Line Worker
Senior Food Production Line Worker Req #: e3413c97-b493-4fd4-95af-a7d600f7f989 Location: WESTBOROUGH, MA Location Name:
CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER Job Category: Distribution Description:
In order to maintain food production efficiency, quality of product, and employee safety, this position will collaborate with the food production line workers to ensure adherence of Company policy/procedure and State & Federal requirements.
1. Must coordinate assigned food production line set up at various stations and direct team member work to meet daily targets. 2.
Must inspect products to verify conformance/ specifications and direct setup and adjustment to equipment. 3. Must train and educate food production line workers regarding production and equipment standards to include expected production speeds to avoid delays. 4. Assist on the food production line to eliminate any disruptions or delays.
Address problems and issues as they occur. 5. Must communicate with Production Supervisor to coordinate production schedule and provide an estimate of labor hours necessary for completion of job assignments. 6. Must know how to repair and set up and repair line machinery. 7.
Must maintain time and production records. Working Relationships: Communicates daily with Production Supervisor and other Team Members.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Education:
Associates degree or above. Minimum Experience: 1-2 years previous production line experience. Preferred Experience: 1-2 years previous experience in food production in a lead role.
Licenses/Certifications: N/A Technical
Mechanical - Must be able to put together and run all equipment on assigned production line. Ability to communicate and interact with all team members and management within the organization. Other: Travel None Hours & Conditions Must be available to work Monday through Friday between 6:00am and 6:00 pm to include Saturday work as needed.
Physical Description: Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement: Sitting Occasional Standing Constant Walking Constant Stooping Occasional Kneeling Occasional Pushing Occasional Pulling Occasional Climbing Occasional Crouching Occasional Crawling Occasional Reaching Occasional Lifting Ability to lift 50 pounds Twisting Occasional Bending Occasional Frequency Classifications ? Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time. ? Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time ? Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time Additional Info:
Production Line Worker
Primary Duties and
- Weighing, assembling, counting, packaging, boxing, and palletizing all cheese products manufactured.
- Rotate between positions on the line.
- All positions require continuous standing and some positions require lifting as much as 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Inspect products throughout process to make sure they comply with quality standards and Safe Quality Food procedures based on line position requirements.
- Perform duties in a sanitary manner per the Good Manufacturing Practices policy.
- Job duties are performed in a 40 degree work environment.
Immediate positions available: 1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm (hours may vary) and
2nd shift 2pm to 10:30pm (hours may vary)
Regular overtime is available
Please apply in person: 937 Carney Ct. Antioch, IL 60002.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS POSSIBLE - POSSIBLE SAME DAY JOB OFFERS
*Must pass a drug screen within 24 hours of a job offer
Line Supply Worker
Reports to: Production Supervisor GENERAL PURPOSE:
Responsible for keeping the Mattress or Box Spring Upholstery conveyor full of materials. Suppliers work off the daily schedule and place the proper units, covers and filling materials together as a pre-build on the conveyor or bulk feed system in a timely manner. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lifts, carries and places units on conveyor or carts (up to 40 lbs.) Lifts, carries and places insulators and upholstery items on unit or carts Lifts, carries and places cover on insulators Pushes foundation or mattress units and components to work stations as needed Needs to read law tag to be able to organize the correct components Pushes z-carts of covers to work area from storage area Keep units stored in an organized manner on floor Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion Provides backup janitorial support REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years of age Basic ability to read and write English HS graduate or equivalent GED desired Prior assembly or manufacturing experience preferred This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned. An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug-Free Working Environment #CB-SSB Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC Jamestown-JAM40
Field Technician Line Worker
Salary Information Weekly Rate: $436.00 - $1668.50 Additional Information Summary Our Verizon Wireline technicians will be working in teams of two or more to perform work associated with installation, removal and rearranging outside plant facilities. You will have the opportunity to connect wires and cables to terminals and attach or detach various kinds of hardware to wires, cables and poles. While driving a Company vehicle to and from each work location, you will perform important work that contributes to connecting our millions of customers on the best network. This opportunity is a temporary assignment addressing a specific project lasting up to 30 months and includes benefits. Responsibilities
Dismantle, move or remove aerial, underground or building wire, cable, associated equipment, poles and hardware related to the outside telephone plant.
Perform construction work, such as digging holes, placing and removing poles, laying cable, unreeling, pulling and stringing wire and cable from pole to pole.
Climb poles and ladders, to remove and rearrange equipment.
Work in remote and rough terrain locations.
Operate power equipment such as winches, chain saws, and hydraulic equipment such as aerial lifts (buckets), diggers-derricks mounted on trucks, hand tools, etc.
Load tools and equipment onto trucks and/or trailers.
Read and interpret engineering plans.
Keep reports and records and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Work outside and may be exposed to all weather conditions as well as dirt, grease and wood preservatives, poison ivy, oak, bee stings, etc.
Wear appropriate safety equipment and abide by all National Electrical Safety codes and Company Safety policies and procedures.
May be assigned to work other locations and out of town for various lengths of time requiring overnight stay. Qualifications
Must meet required test results for this position in accordance with Company policy.
Must meet Verizon medical standards for the job. Must meet weight restriction to comply with OSHA/Company safety standards.
Must have ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors.
Must be able to lift 100 lbs. or more many times a day.
Must be available to work scheduled tours designated by the needs of the business.
Must have ability to work day, evenings or nightshifts and overtime; emergency call outs, weekends and holidays, as the needs of the business necessitate.
Successful completion of a background investigation, DOT physical and drug screening is required. Additional Information
This position may require you to work various tours Monday to Saturday from 6am to 10pm and/or overnight. Overtime hours may include evenings, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Verizon will provide a training program that may require out of state travel and overnight stay.
Successful candidates will have obtained a Commercial Driver License Class A or a CDL Class A permit prior to joining Verizon.
Verizon will provide fully paid CDL training for candidates who hold a CDL Class A Permit. Test(s) Required Verizon Job Fit Test B Outside Plant Technician SI Test Preview Test Previews Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better. REQNUMBER: 471641-1A
Production Line Worker
We are currently looking for Production Line Workers to label, fill and package products according to production schedules while ensuring safety, quality, and efficiency.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing manufacturing organization that is recognized as a leader within its industry and is well known for producing high quality consumer products.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Making sure product has proper container, cap, and carton
Ensuring bottles, caps, cartons, and filling equipment is neat and clean
Ensuring product is labeled, filled, and boxed properly as it passes the production line
Operating scanner to input production including correct number of cases
Cleaning work area and all equipment at the end of shift and/or during work hours, as necessary
Cross training on various roles within the line and rotating as directed
Handling other special projects and requests, as needed
In order to be successful, you will need:
High school diploma/GED and at least one year of experience in a production environment
Familiarity with filling equipment
Ability to safely lift bottles, boxes, tools, equipment and other necessary items; ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
Ability to manage time effectively and multitask
Detail oriented with the ability to read, comprehend, and follow instructions
Equal Opportunity Employer/minority/female/disability/veteran
Line Operator / Utility Worker - 3Rd Shift
Responsible for assisting designated machine operator or production team in a variety of functions including, but not limited to maintenance, clean up, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material handling and other. Manually move freight, stock, or raw materials and finished materials or perform other general labor. Includes all manual laborers not elsewhere classified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Keeps work area clean
- Uses personal protection equipment at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Report any unsafe conditions or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately
- Must attend weekly safety meetings
- Clean-up to keep of machinery and maintain the surrounding area keeping them free of debris up during down time
- Cleans machines and conveyors
- Cleans floors and picks up reusable scrap for salvage
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Responsible for keeping pallets neat and orderly
Utility / Production
- Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times
- Assists lead operator in preparing for shift production
- Work closely with the lead operator and become knowledgeable of the mechanics and operation machine in which you assist
- May be required to work with conveyors, ramps, elevators, etc. as assigned
- May be required to operate equipment such as hoppers, bagging and sealer machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles, among other. Internal certification/training is required for these tasks
- Operate a variety of hand tools
Yard / Warehouse
- Assists in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Assists in completing shipping/receiving documents
- Packages and labels products properly
- Handle stockpiles
- Verify loads leaving the premises
- Maintain, verify and count product inventory
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Previous production experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to follow company production and safety procedures
- Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers
- Able to pass internal certification training
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide 10’s and 100’s
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures
- Must keep key lock with self at all times
- Must attend weekly safety meetings
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!