Buffing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Buffing Machine Operator, Silverware
Full time Machine Operator for Sherrill Manufacturing. Basic Duties:
Determine specifications using work orders, set up and operate machines that buff and polish, complete work pieces by grinding/polishing, ensure finished work-pieces meet specifications, and make adjustments to correct any problems. Operator will set up and operate machine and tools that remove excess material from product, and inspect finished pieces.
Job requires: Must be able to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift.
Must be able to work the following hours: Monday thru Thursday from 6:00AM - 4:30 PM. Will accept a trainee.
Health insurance, dental insurance, vacation, etc are provided.
Interested applicants need to send a resume to or call or come to the Madison County Career Center located at 133 North Court Street Wampsville NY 13163.
Auto Detailerwith Buffing Experience
Busy Kalispell body shop needs auto detailer. Must be experienced cleaning cars and buffing experience is a must.
Must be reliable, dependable and a hard worker. Must have valid driver's license and be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Will be cleaning cars - washing, waxing, buffing, cleaning interiors, and vacuuming. Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.The wages start at $11.00 + Depending on experience
Polishing And Buffing Job - NO Experience Required - Immediate Hire
Job Title: Deburr Operator
Fremont, CA / Livermore, CA
Weekdays: (Mon- Thur)
1st Shift: 5.00 am to 3.30 pm
Swing Shift: 3.00 pm to 1.30 am
1st Shift: 6.00 am to 6.30 pm
2nd Shift: 6.00 pm to 6.30 am
Essential Duties &
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Hand buffing and polishing of metal parts
- Training will be Provided
- Looking for hard working general laborers
If you are interested and available for this position please call me on 734-2752051. It is best to call once you apply as this would ensure immediate consideration of your Profile.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Disassembly - Axle Housing Inspection & Buffing
Associated topics: air conditioning, cabinet, furniture, heating, hotel, hvac, office, upholstery, room, ventilation
POSITION SUMMARY— Machine operators’ primary duties are to operate Class 1 machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Class 1 Machines include but are not limited to: Punch Press, Press Brake, Folding Machine, Turret Press, Saw Drill Box, Flat Bed Laser, Kuka Lasers, Tube Bender, Buffing Line, CNC Mill.
WORK ENVIRONMENT— Must be willing and able to work in an environment exposed to elements that can include but are not limited to coolant, dust, mist, elevated noise, and uncontrolled temperatures.
- Feed the necessary raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines
- Complete daily machine check sheets and production recording
- Pay attention to the machine and product to ensure quality and proper operation
- Ensure quality parts are being produced by making frequent quality checks
- Sand and deburr parts
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, protractor, and other inspection tools that may be required
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must be quality driven and have good housekeeping habits
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools needed
- Ability to follow the First Off Green Tag Procedure
- Communicate effectively with production cell team and forklift drivers
Education: High School Graduate, GED, or HSDE preferred
Experience: No prior experience necessary
Must demonstrate computer literacy
The primary purpose of this job is to operate second operation machinery and/or performs finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities 99. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements. 99.
Operates second operation machinery with assistance from lead personnel. 99. Performs finishing operations using buffing and sanding machines. 99. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements. 99.
Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary. 99. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years experience in inspection.
Ability to read and understand blueprints. Ability to work with small precision parts. +
Employee Type: Full-Time +
Location: Orchard Park,NY +
Job Type: Skilled Labor - Trades +
Experience: 0 to 2 year(s) +
Date Posted: 10/23/2017 Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Integer is a progressive company that believes diversity is a critical component of long-term success. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion or any other employment terms based upon race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, disability, marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected status. Our equal opportunity policy and affirmative action program ensure fulfillment of these goals.
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!