Bullet Assembly Press Setter Operator Job Description Sample
Press Brake Setter Operator
- Setup and document tooling for Amada Brake Presses
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to meet specified tolerances
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate with management, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments
- Must be able to work from drawings
- Operators will be required to maintain cleanliness of machine and work area
- May perform other duties/tasks required by management
Press Brake Setter Operator
DESCRIBE THE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Sets up and operates the CNC Bending equipment.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE AND FREQUENCY:
· Performs the set up on all the CNC brakes, which involves the use of a print and a tool/die in conjunction with the stroke.
· Checks all jobs against the blueprints to ensure that they are being done correctly.
· Conducts the first piece inspection of all the set-ups and a routine check of the operations.
· Operates the machine.
· Trains and instructs the press brake operators in the proper sequence of running the parts.
· Organizes all the tooling and consults with the Press Brake Team Leader for maintenance or new tooling that is required.
· Prints the blueprints that are necessary for the operation.
· Plans ahead to ensure the next job is set up prior to the completion of the existing job.
· Performs routine set-up and troubleshooting
· Maintains the machine tooling by routinely cleaning and checking the tools.
· Communicates with the Team Leader and the Set-up about any problems, and the priority of setting up the next job.
· Conducts basic quality checks within the parameters of the position.
· Manually places the material on the equipment and operates the machine to manufacture parts within the tolerance prescribed on blueprints.
· Makes routine adjustments, up to and including tools at time to assure parts are within tolerance.
· Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
· Work closely and notify Team Leader when any parts consistently fall outside of the tolerance.
· Load/unload machines and may check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed.
· Perform any lower level duties such as filing, sanding, and light repetitive assembly.
· Works on the most simple and repetitive jobs with minimal chance of high value errors.
· Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies.
· Ensures proper labor reporting.
· Assures that basic quality checks are performed at specific intervals on machine parts.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices, and perform in a safe and effective manner so as not to inflict injury to self or others
· Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment
· Perform any other duties required by the Fabrication manager to ensure realization of departmental and corporate goals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years Fabrication experience or at least 1 year as a Level 1 Machine Operator
For nearly 20 years, JCS has provided exceptional customer service to both employers and job seekers.
During this time, JCS has expanded into multiple divisions, maximizing our ability to reach our clients' expectations like no other staffing agency can. Our services have provided opportunities for those seeking not only temporary work but permanent work as well.
Press Operator And Assembly
PRESS OPERATOR and ASSEMBLY positions available with the NEED TO FILL IMMEDIATELY!
Located just minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED!
FULL TIME/NOT SEASONAL
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous manufacturing experience required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Transfer Press Operator/Die Setter 3Rd Shift
Transfer press experience a must!!!! Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal team, and requires the ability to work within the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate hi-lo &/or crane to stage dies
- Install dies and operate stamping presses, hand tools, metrology equipment, cranes, and plasma cutters
- Feed coils into the die to run production
- Check parts and document results to verify and record quality
- Perform troubleshooting activities to presses
- Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe, including scrap containers
- Various other duties as required by the department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education
High School diploma or equivalent
Three to Five years experience
Ability to follow established procedures
Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
Must be able to install dies, operate stamping press, hand tools, overhead crane and gages
Problem solving and troubleshooting using creativity and past practice
Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
Ability to work effectively with people
Computer skills and math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
Valid hi-lo and crane permit required
Safety glasses and hearing protection required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.
Press Operator/ Die Setter 2Nd Shift / 3Rd Shift
Atlantic Tool & Die Company commenced operations as an Ohio corporation in June 1937. Since then ATD has grown into a global company with locations in 2 states and international operations in Mexico and China. We are a world class supplier of metal stampings, value added assemblies, tubular products and contracted dies ._ As we continue to grow, our Company’s two priorities are the safety and welfare of all of the associates and the quality of the Company’s products. We are seeking a skilled_Progressive Die Set up / Senior Process Tech / Process Tech* for both Strongsville and Seville locations.
PRIMARY FUNCTION : Responsible production aspects in stamping department
SECONDARY FUNCTION : Perform Production Associate – Stamping duties.
- Responsible for coordination of set up and tear down of presses.
- Organize pre-staging of dies, and materials according to the set up procedures
- Work in conjunction with engineering and production staff to organize and improve set-up procedures, equipment and die safety techniques.
- Maintain, organize and inventory pressroom equipment, tools and materials, to ensure that everything has a place and that when not in use they are in there appropriate storage positions, i.e. conveyor chutes are in place.
- Conduct minor press / equipment repairs as needed.
- Troubleshoot problem set-ups and assist associates when problems arise.
- Instruct/train all press associates in the proper operation of all equipment.
- Monitor production including; down time, press schedule and preventative maintenance
- Update end of run sheets (set up section) with any improvements that need to be investigated and/or made to tooling and/or die protection systems.
- Communicate necessary information to counterpart on other shift.
- Attend operation performance meetings when required
- Maintain clean area and help others maintain clean area.
- Maintain safe work area; wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety requirements including; HMIS, Lock out Tag out, Bloodborne pathogen, Personal Protective Equipment, Guarding and any other safety requirement.
- Actively promote and participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Supervise the selection key while performing set up.
- Make tow motor operator aware of materials needed for production.
- Maintain required quality control throughout shift.
- Follow all applicable TS16949 policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Generally, perform all other duties as required.
Education / Experience /Training
High school education or equivalent
8 years experience with presses and related equipment
8 years experience with progressive dies
Computer and Supervision experience helpful
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Set up: 8 years
- progressive dies: 8 years
- Press Operator: 8 years
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time. Dedication is valued at ATD and all candidates are considered based on this value.
Press Operator - Die Setter
Immediate opening for an experience Progressive Press Operator, 3rd shift, in the Niles, MI area.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 3rd shift: 10pm-6am, some mandatory weekends
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
Setup, operate and troubleshoot progressive press, stamping, and coil-fed operations
Setting dies in an appropriate time period, run other types of production
Responsible for equipment related to stamping operations (i.e. fork truck and overhead crane as needed)
Using of quality inspection gauges and measurement tools
Janitorial duties if needed
Miscellaneous general labor as needed
Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
Abilities - working in a fast paced environment
Skills - good attendance,
Experience - direct experience with this type of machinery, experience with Quick Die Change Methodology is a plus
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects of about 50 lbs. when needed and perform repetitive tasks.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
Press Operator/Die Setter 2Nd Shift
Purpose Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output.
The department is structured as a formal team, and requires the ability to work within the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Operate hi-lo &/or crane to stage dies Install dies and operate stamping presses, hand tools, metrology equipment, cranes, and plasma cutters Feed coils into the die to run production Check parts and document results to verify and record quality Perform troubleshooting activities to presses Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe, including scrap containers Various other duties as required by the department Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education High School diploma or equivalent Experience Three to Five years experience Skills Ability to follow established procedures Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001 Must be able to install dies, operate stamping press, hand tools, overhead crane and gages Problem solving and troubleshooting using creativity and past practice Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees Ability to work effectively with people Computer skills and math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required Licensure Valid hi-lo and crane permit required Safety Safety glasses and hearing protection required.
Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis Work Environment Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment Physical Demands Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment.
Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant.
The ability to lift 40 pounds is required.
The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Press Brake Operator
- Operate press break machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
Job Type: Full-time
Multilink was established in 1983 as a engineering and product development based manufacturer of telecommunications network components, servicing the traditional CATV MSO's (Cable Television Multiple System Operators), CLEC's (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers), RBOC's (Regional Bell Operating Companies), Independent Telco's, Regulated Utilities, and LAN (Local Area Network) providers and end users. The core business was developed in the United States and remains there, while an aggressive global marketing plan has been developed and put into place to keep pace with the ever-expanding marketplace.
The Company's principal business is to develop, produce, and refine products only of the highest quality, exceptional functionality, and application based solutions that apply in an ever-changing technological marketplace. The Company has continually upgraded engineering and manufacturing processes to increase productivity and overall profitability and meet the customer's expectations and requirements.
The Company is currently supplying existing products to the fifty largest CATV MSO's with products that have evolved over the last fifteen years. Many of these products are being marketed in their original form to satisfy ongoing needs, while other products have been revised and retooled to adapt to new technology applications. New product development has been focused on fiber optic based product solutions as the industry deploys fiber optic cable and attachments throughout its networks. The Company's presence in the fiber optic product solution arena has allowed the Company to become an end-to-end bundled solution communications product supplier and integrator rather than a component manufacturer provider.
Multilink's Diversity Statement
The diversity of Multilink’s ideas and individual human characteristics are the essential pillars that make our company strong. We pride ourselves with the cultural diversity and insight our team offers. We promote diverse advancement through an environment of communication, equality, fairness, and opportunity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!