Bullet Assembly Press Setter Operator Job Description Sample
Press Brake Setter Operator
- Setup and document tooling for Amada Brake Presses
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to meet specified tolerances
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate with management, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments
- Must be able to work from drawings
- Operators will be required to maintain cleanliness of machine and work area
- May perform other duties/tasks required by management
Press Operator / Die Setter
Clinton Township manufacturer looking for an experienced Press Operator and/or Die Setter
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
All skill levels with a minimum of three years of experience, will be considered
Must pass drug screen and felony background check
Press Brake Setter Operator
DESCRIBE THE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Sets up and operates the CNC Bending equipment.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE AND FREQUENCY:
· Performs the set up on all the CNC brakes, which involves the use of a print and a tool/die in conjunction with the stroke.
· Checks all jobs against the blueprints to ensure that they are being done correctly.
· Conducts the first piece inspection of all the set-ups and a routine check of the operations.
· Operates the machine.
· Trains and instructs the press brake operators in the proper sequence of running the parts.
· Organizes all the tooling and consults with the Press Brake Team Leader for maintenance or new tooling that is required.
· Prints the blueprints that are necessary for the operation.
· Plans ahead to ensure the next job is set up prior to the completion of the existing job.
· Performs routine set-up and troubleshooting
· Maintains the machine tooling by routinely cleaning and checking the tools.
· Communicates with the Team Leader and the Set-up about any problems, and the priority of setting up the next job.
· Conducts basic quality checks within the parameters of the position.
· Manually places the material on the equipment and operates the machine to manufacture parts within the tolerance prescribed on blueprints.
· Makes routine adjustments, up to and including tools at time to assure parts are within tolerance.
· Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
· Work closely and notify Team Leader when any parts consistently fall outside of the tolerance.
· Load/unload machines and may check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed.
· Perform any lower level duties such as filing, sanding, and light repetitive assembly.
· Works on the most simple and repetitive jobs with minimal chance of high value errors.
· Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies.
· Ensures proper labor reporting.
· Assures that basic quality checks are performed at specific intervals on machine parts.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices, and perform in a safe and effective manner so as not to inflict injury to self or others
· Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment
· Perform any other duties required by the Fabrication manager to ensure realization of departmental and corporate goals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years Fabrication experience or at least 1 year as a Level 1 Machine Operator
For nearly 20 years, JCS has provided exceptional customer service to both employers and job seekers.
During this time, JCS has expanded into multiple divisions, maximizing our ability to reach our clients' expectations like no other staffing agency can. Our services have provided opportunities for those seeking not only temporary work but permanent work as well.
Press Operator And Assembly Positions
ASG is now hiring Curing Press Operators and Assembly Positions for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time by SRK-Midway!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Press Operator And Assembly
Urbana, ohio company seeking 1st and 2nd shift employees.
Run presses and work in assembly department.
Steel toes required.
1st shift- 6am-3:30pm, 11.00/hr
2nd shift - Monday- Thursday ONLY, 3:30pm-2:00am, 12.40/hr
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
Must be able to lift 40 pounds on a consistent basis
Press Operator/Die Setter 2Nd Shift
Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal team, and requires the ability to work within the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate hi-lo &/or crane to stage dies
- Install dies and operate stamping presses, hand tools, metrology equipment, cranes, and plasma cutters
- Feed coils into the die to run production
- Check parts and document results to verify and record quality
- Perform troubleshooting activities to presses
- Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe, including scrap containers
- Various other duties as required by the department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education
High School diploma or equivalent
Three to Five years experience
Ability to follow established procedures
Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
Must be able to install dies, operate stamping press, hand tools, overhead crane and gages
Problem solving and troubleshooting using creativity and past practice
Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
Ability to work effectively with people
Computer skills and math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
Valid hi-lo and crane permit required
Safety glasses and hearing protection required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.
Press Operator/ Die Setter
Start 2018 with a new job at Adtech! Great Opportunity
Adtech commenced operations as an Texas corporation in1996. Since then we have grown into a global company with locations in 2 states and international operations in Mexico and China. We are a world class supplier of metal stampings, value added assemblies, tubular products and contracted dies . As we continue to grow, our Company’s two priorities are the safety and welfare of all of the associates and the quality of the Company’s products.
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time.
We are seeking a skilled_Progressive Die Set up / Senior Process Tech / Process Tech
PRIMARY FUNCTION : Responsible production aspects in stamping department
SECONDARY FUNCTION : Perform Production Associate – Stamping duties.
- Responsible for coordination of set up and tear down of presses.
- Organize pre-staging of dies, and materials according to the set up procedures
- Work in conjunction with engineering and production staff to organize and improve set-up procedures, equipment and die safety techniques.
- Maintain, organize and inventory pressroom equipment, tools and materials, to ensure that everything has a place and that when not in use they are in there appropriate storage positions, i.e. conveyor chutes are in place.
- Conduct minor press / equipment repairs as needed.
- Troubleshoot problem set-ups and assist associates when problems arise.
- Instruct/train all press associates in the proper operation of all equipment.
- Monitor production including; down time, press schedule and preventative maintenance
- Update end of run sheets (set up section) with any improvements that need to be investigated and/or made to tooling and/or die protection systems.
- Communicate necessary information to counterpart on other shift.
- Attend operation performance meetings when required
- Maintain clean area and help others maintain clean area.
- Maintain safe work area; wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety requirements including; HMIS, Lock out Tag out, Bloodborne pathogen, Personal Protective Equipment, Guarding and any other safety requirement.
- Actively promote and participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Supervise the selection key while performing set up.
- Make tow motor operator aware of materials needed for production.
- Maintain required quality control throughout shift.
- Follow all applicable TS16949 policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Generally, perform all other duties as required.
Education / Experience /Training
High school education or equivalent
8 years experience with presses and related equipment
8 years experience with progressive dies
Computer and Supervision experience helpful
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Set up: 8 years
- progressive dies: 8 years
- Press Operator: 8 years
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time. Dedication is valued at ATD and all candidates are considered based on this value.
Progressive Die Setter / Operator 1, 18, #Sb006
Progressive Die Setter / Operator (1st Shift, $18/hr)
7 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
"Long term opportunity with room to grow!"
Located in Mishawaka, IN. $18 an hour
Express Employment Professionals- South Bend, Mishawaka Area
The associate will be operating an automatic press using progressive dies. They will also be loading / unloading setting up, making adjustments to coil feeder, flattener cradles, and reels.
- Forklift experience
- Tool and Die experience
- Progressive die and stamp press experience
- Basic computer experience
- Punctual and reliable
Please call 574-293-1500 for more information!
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
We are looking for a CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator for a company near Delhi (Cincinnati). We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. This is a long-term opportunity, with room for growth. Ideal candidates will be able to set up machine, and edit programs as needed. Programming experience is a plus, but isn't required.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fork lift experience needed.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- At least 1 year of experience with a CNC brake press
- Ability to set up machine and edit programs as needed
- Open to OT work as needed
- Ability to read blueprints
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator Compensation: Up to $19/hr. based on experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!