Bullet Grooving Sizing And Lubricating Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Snow Grooming Operator
Position Overview Position: Snow Grooming Operator Reports To:
Snow Grooming Manager Status: Seasonal/Hourly Staff Supervised: N/A Job Summary Operate grooming equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Groom, rebuild, and pack trails to the desired specification in coordination with the Mountain Operations to provide a consistent quality surface for the guests. Qualifications & Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledge of terrain, features, and winter slope maintenance.
Ability to be insured to operate company vehicles and/or heavy equipment. Ability to deal w/ problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Communication skills, including basic writing ability, and clarity in radio usage.
Experience operating heavy equipment and snow grooming equipment preferred. Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business. Responsibilities Operate snow grooming equipment in a safe and efficient manner in coordination with the Mountain Operations.
Groom and maintain the ski runs and lift ramps. Maintain snow grooming equipment. Maintain snow grooming equipment and perform minor equipment maintenance and repairs; assist with major equipment maintenance as needed.
Perform daily pre-checks of snow cat and grooming equipment prior to operating. Complete all daily operational reports pertaining to grooming conditions, assignments, and projects. Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment.
Support all department and company policies and procedures, mission, vision, and values. Other: Perform additional tasks as requested by the General Manager and other Director Team members. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and operate heavy machinery for extended periods of time.
Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, and grip. The employee frequently is required to talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, walk and stand, operate tools and equipment, and carry personal supplies. The employee may regularly lift up to 75 pounds alone and may occasionally lift up to 100 pounds with assistance.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus. A vision of 20 feet or more and depth perception is necessary. The noise level in the working environment is usually loud; the employee is regularly exposed to high volume of power tools and machinery.
The employee may be exposed to working near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and regular exposure to inclement weather and mountain environmental conditions for extended periods of time. SDL2017
Experienced Grooming Operator - A51 Terrain Park - Winter Seasonal - K
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Adv: Terrain Park Groomer assists the Park Manager, Grooming Supervisors and Leads with all needs of the department. Assigned as one of the Main Builders on construction projects, special builds for media/events and grooming maintenance of the terrain parks and pipes. Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with other park groomers as a team to accomplish daily goals and operations.
- Training and coaching personnel.
- Follow written and oral instructions, including communicating with other departments.
- Read instruments and identify hazard warnings in snow cats and identify obstacles and hazards.
- Ensures compliance with all Risk Management, health and safety protocols.
- Able to work all shifts at any given time.
- Perform safe transportation of rails and other Terrain Park features.
- Efficiently use time with machinery and tools.
- At least 3 years Snowcat Experience in a Terrain Park Required
- Able to build a jump line from start to finish
- Half-pipe building and Zuagg experience- Preferred
- Valid & Current Drivers license
- Advanced Skiing/Snowboarding ability- Required
- Able to Lift 100 Lbs- Required
- Able to work in a guest service environment and appear professional at all times Required
- Communicate effectively with other members of the team Required
- Able to work all shifts at any given time, including weekends and holidays Required
- Work outside of a snowcat in inclement and adverse weather conditions- Required
- Enter and Exit a snowcat safely without assitance.
- Assist with special projects outside the department and perform duties during the day in the terrain park.- Required
- Build features including take-offs and work as a terrain park attendant during the work week- Required
- Cross train with staff resort wide and in the terrain park department.- Required
- Perform and assist with snowmaking assigments around the resort and in the terrain park.- Required
- Winch Cat experience- Preferred
- Experience working in a guest relations position Preferred
- Experience working in a supervisory role- Preferred
- Familiarity with the mountain- Preferred
- Welding/fabrication experience- Preferred
- Heavy machine experience- Preferred
We re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 140362
Associated topics: bath, caretaker, cat bather, cat boarding, cat groomer, dog bather, dog stylist, estilista de gatos, estilista de perros, pet bather
Full Time Dog Groomer At Boutique Grooming Salon
Fill out the application at: http://www.bubblypaws.com/careers
Regional Product Manager - Lubricant Components- Florham Park, NJ
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future! Where the Chemistry Happens… The BASF Lubricant Oil Additives, Fuel and Lubricant Solutions team is seeking a Product Manager for their North America team. The Product Manager is responsible for daily operations of the lubricant additives, polyalkylene glycol, and metal working fluid surfactant businesses in North America (NA). The position is accountable for top-line sales revenue volume and margin. The key focus of the role is to act as the interface between differing internal and external functions including production, supply chain, procurement, technical, and sales, principally within the North America region, with a global component as well. Regional Product Manager
- Lubricant Components (1704667) – Florham Park, NJ Formula for Success: You Will…
Margin and Product Management:
Be responsible for profit-and-loss (P&L) of assigned product groups for the NA region.
Ensure volume and PDUJLQ growth, according to the budget and long-term strategic plan.
Develop limit and target price as guidance for the sales team.
Manage cost and complexity optimization of related product group.
Develop prices using a value-based pricing approach and break-even analysis to determine appropriate measures to take when faced with competitive pricing situations.
Initiate activities to reduce costs from the system, including overall supply chain optimization.
Actively participate and decide on product related topics on supply chain, planning, quality, regulatory, and product allocation.
Serve as the business interface with production, supply chain, and procurement to ensure supply availability to meet customer demand requirements.
Manage SAP work requirements for demand planning, sample ordering, pricing, and customer complaints.
Manage regional tollers and transitions to move into new manufacturing sites.
Support the account managers by preparing detailed margin analysis for key tenders, limit and target pricing, and developing pricing formulas that track raw materials if required.
Serve as the primary contact for account managers and distributors regarding supply chain and product stewardship topics.
Seek out opportunities to further grow the business. Propose action plans to regional management and implement those that are approved.
Support Marketing in set-up systems for new product introductions. Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You… Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry. The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career. Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Business Management, or a related field; advanced degree is preferred.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical, commercial, or operational roles such as sales, marketing, product management, procurement, or product development.
Demonstrated strong analytical, strategic, organizational, reporting and communication skills.
Solid marketing acumen, problem-solving capability, and entrepreneurship. Able to effectively influence others and work in multi-functional and diverse teams.
Experience in working in complex, interdisciplinary, and cross-functional teams.
Ability to work in a multitask environment while maintaining effective prioritization.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Direct customer and third-party (i.e., suppliers, tollers) experience is preferred.
Must be able to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international.
Job:GEMA - General Management
Title: _Regional Product Manager
- Lubricant Components- Florham Park, NJ_
CNC Machine Operator
DUTIES: Setup and Operates one or more conventional CNC lathe and mill machines to perform series of machining operations, such as turning, drilling, boring, threading, and facing material to specifications to produce parts. Reads specifications to determine dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts required.
Operates and observes machine operation and verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, optical comparators and go-no-go gauges. Makes adjustments to tools and tool holders, operating speed and lubricant flow to maintain machine setup. May prepare machines for set-up performing duties such as removal and installation of bushings, cutting tools, fixtures and programs.
Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Ability to edit part programs and write simple programs as needed.
Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
Following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
REQUIREMENTS: Three to five years of relevant CNC Lathe or Mill machining experience.
Grooming Crew Leader
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Perform all duties of entry/intermediate/advanced groomers
Ensure department compliance with all company policies and internal protocols
Coordinate with Slope Maintenance Manager and Assistant Manager for daily operations.
Gather daily feedback and develop the shift’s grooming plan
Operate winch cat and train others on safe operation of winching equipment
Demonstrate a high skill level in terrain park construction and maintenance
Develop and implement communication procedures to coordinate between shifts
Oversee safe transportation and installation of terrain park features and equipment
Assist with training of other operators
Previous terrain park grooming experience
- Ability to construct and maintain small and medium terrain park features
- Previous supervisory experience
Knowledge of Terrain Park Risk Management practices – Preferred
Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in a guest service environment and appear professional at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to work all shifts at any time, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work outside in inclement and adverse weather conditions
- Previous winch cat experience – Required Work outside & shift work. Rate: $18 - $20/hr DOE
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!