Bulverde Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Drivier
Southwest Region Trucking JobNow offering $3,500 hiring bonus!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Retail
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Caregiver/Cna/Hourly, Nights, & Weekends
Growing franchised home care company has a variety of FT and PT caregiver openings and shifts available with flexible start dates in NC San Antonio, Bulverde, Spring Branch and other surrounding communities.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Home Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
We'll do our best to work with you so that you can have a flexible schedule, ensuring that you can choose the time and types of clients that suit your availability and skills. Whether you are FT or PT we have hours available weekends, nights and days. We also pay weekly.
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
-Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
-1+ years of experience caring for a senior, elderly or physically challenged preferred
-CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
-Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
-A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
-Recent PPD test and DMV report.
-Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
-Must have own transportation and a valid driver's license
WHAT WE OFFER
Visit our website at www.GriswoldSA.com to learn more.
You may apply by through our website (www.griswoldsa.com), through this posting or by clicking on the following link and filling out the on-line application:
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Foreign Exchange Student Coordinator
LOCAL COORDINATOR - PART TIME
CCI Greenheart - A non-profit student exchange program, is currently seeking Local Coordinators in the above areas, to work with schools, churches, and your community, to find
• qualified host families for foreign exchange students. Our students come from
• 52 countries and are looking to experience life in America with families
• willing to open their hearts and homes to them. You can make a world of difference
• in the lives of these teens! This is a great job for retirees, teachers,
• stay-at-home moms or individuals just interested in making a little extra
• We offer a competitive compensation package, along with
• terrific incentives and excellent training. We are a nationally
• accredited organization committed to our key results of empowering our Local
• Coordinators to grow, being in compliance with Department of State regulations,
• and meeting our student placement objectives.
Candidates must be at least 26 years of age and able to
satisfactorily pass a background check.
Candidates should have a personal computer and understand
basic computer usage such as email, social networking and managing data bases.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and
enjoy networking with professional organizations, school teachers, church
leaders and other centers of influence in your community.
This is an independent contractor position and you are
paid by commission only.
Sous Chef Kitchen Manager - Tejas Steakhouse
We are seeking a Sous Chef Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Grupo La Gloria employees enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion for service, then Grupo La Gloria may be your perfect match.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Carrier Ethernet Solutions Specialist
The Carrier Ethernet Solutions Specialist will contribute to GVTC's success by identifying and developing revenue-producing business opportunities in an open territory. The Carrier Ethernet Solutions Specialist will be selling and marketing GVTC's wholesale suite of IP Voice, Ethernet Access and Fiber Transport Data, and Dedicated Internet products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Generate new revenues by selling GVTC's wholesale products and services, including both voice and data applications and meet or exceed quota expectations month over month.
- Identify, qualify, and prioritize new wholesale business opportunities.
- Utilize interpersonal skills and industry relationships to reach the decision-makers and quickly establish a rapport.
- Listen to and evaluate the needs of potential clients and identify solutions in accordance with GVTC's value propositions.
- Work closely with engineering and product management to facilitate the preparation of customer proposals.
- Prepare, deliver and review sales proposals with clients.
- Negotiate legal sales contracts with clients.
Close sales by overcoming objections, gaining commitment from the client and accurately setting realistic installation expectations.
Utilize evaluation and tracking systems to accurately report sales numbers and monthly forecasts. Maintain expertise in sales process and system management. Able to provide accurate and timely information as required.
Maintain overall account responsibility with focus on growing revenue opportunities within the account.
Closely monitor competitive environment and programs. Work with marketing and product development to address business needs.
Maintain ongoing sales funnel report with timely and accurate information.
Attend industry trade shows.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a corporate environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the wholesale carrier and five (5) years experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Network Architecture understanding.
- Strong cold calling skills.
Strong cold calling skills.
Self-starter with high level of confidence in their own abilities.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Ability to quickly establish a rapport with key decision makers.
Excellent listening skills.
Professional presentation skills.
Ability to build successful business relationships.
Ability to adapt to a new and rapidly changing environment.
Must have proven track record of success carrying a revenue quota.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
Technology literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Meeting Planning.
Valid driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable MVR that meets the company insurance provider’s standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience:Bachelor degree required.
Language Ability: Ability to read, write and comprehend complex instructions and both short and long correspondence.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with and solve problems using solid judgment skills.
Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), Project Management/EPM.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time, attend meetings on and off premises, operate a motor vehicle, and communicate with others through the use of the telephone and internet.
You must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
In recent job satisfaction surveys conducted, in San Antonio Express-News and San Antonio Business Journal, our employees voted GVTC as a top place to work in South Texas. We service 40,000+ customers/members and our products include telephone, cable TV, internet service, and security systems.
Bilingual Financial Advisor (English/Spanish) In San Antonio, TX (Bulv
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself running your own business complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner.
Here s what you ll do:
- Develop your professional skills and sales knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services.
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients.
- Build relationships with clients beyond a financial/transnational basis.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- FINRA Series 6/63, Series 7 not required
- College Degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Relationship building and networking abilities.
- Life & Health Insurance License not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
- Previous Insurance sales industry experience not required
- Financial Industry background a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
We are looking for motivated self starters who would like to:
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve financial peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal financial goals.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
- Define their career path as a Financial Services agent and have the opportunity for management.
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
Health/Dental/Life/Disability401(k) plan after one year of service and Pension PlanContinuing education reimbursement, reimbursement for industry designations
Training, Support and Professional Development:
New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year on the job training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That's why we call ourselves The Company You Keep .
Associated topics: broker, guest, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, sales agent, sell
Class A CDL Tanker Driver Home Daily (Bulverde,Tx)
- Earn $1100 - $1500 per week!
- Excellent Benefits & 401K
- Class A CDL with 6 months experience
- Home Daily or Weekly you choose your route!
- Sand or Water positions available
- Family owned and operated
- Superior new 13 speed trucks (Volvo, Freightliner, Mack)
- New fleet of trailers
- MCP200 Qualcomm
- Many regional and local driving opportunities
- North Texas HOME DAILY
- South Texas HOME DAILY
- Oklahoma HOME DAILY
- Hourly or percentage pay
- No relocation required
Associated topics: class a driving, class a truck, company driver needed, company driving needed, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!