Bulverde Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Caregiver/Cna/Hourly, Nights, & Weekends
Growing franchised home care company has a variety of FT and PT caregiver openings and shifts available with flexible start dates in NC San Antonio, Bulverde, Spring Branch and other surrounding communities.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Home Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
We'll do our best to work with you so that you can have a flexible schedule, ensuring that you can choose the time and types of clients that suit your availability and skills. Whether you are FT or PT we have hours available weekends, nights and days. We also pay weekly.
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
-Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
-1+ years of experience caring for a senior, elderly or physically challenged preferred
-CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
-Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
-A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
-Recent PPD test and DMV report.
-Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
-Must have own transportation and a valid driver's license
WHAT WE OFFER
Visit our website at www.GriswoldSA.com to learn more.
You may apply by through our website (www.griswoldsa.com), through this posting or by clicking on the following link and filling out the on-line application:
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Agent Dispatch Services LLC is a rapidly growing Logistics company in search of highly motivated dispatchers to join our team.
This is a 4 on 4 off rotating shift.
Previous dispatch experience a plus.
Please don’t hesitate to call about this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your resume to:
Sales Inside Sales Associate
We are seeking a Sales Inside Sales Associate to join an educational training materials company on the far north side of San Antonio! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. This role primarily focuses on outbound calls to prospects.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales reports
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Previous experience in education environments a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Temp-to-hire opportunity; full time advancement within first 6 months!
- Weekly direct deposit
- Online time keeping system
- Immediate access to Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
If you believe you qualify for the Inside Sales position, please submit your resume. We will contact you if your credentials meet our criteria.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Line Cook/Prep Cook
Tejas Steakhouse is immediately hiring Line Cook/Prep Cook for our Bulverde location.
What can we offer you?
Paid vacation after 1yr. of employment
Employee discounts on food
Opportunities for advancement
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station
Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
Production of orders.
Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
Performs other duties as assigned
Display basic knife
Minimum of 1 year experience in fast paced culinary environment
Ability to multi-task
Required licenses or certifications:
ServSafe or Food Handler
Drug-free workplace EEO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Class A CDL Tanker Driver Home Daily (Bulverde)
Earn up to $75K this year as a new tanker driver for Employer! We are hiring drivers for Oil Field Sand and Tanker positions in Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. Drivers can be based in TX, OK, LA, AR and NM. If you have at least 6 months Class A CDL driving experience, we have a great paying job for you!
- Earn $1100 - $1500 per week!
- Excellent Benefits & 401K
- Class A CDL with 6 months experience
- Home Daily or Weekly you choose your route!
- Sand or Water positions available
No Tanker experience? NO PROBLEM! Truck Drivers with six (6) months experience can now qualify for these positions!
- Family owned and operated
- Superior new 13 speed trucks (Volvo, Freightliner, Mack)
- New fleet of trailers
- MCP200 Qualcomm
- Many regional and local driving opportunities
- North Texas HOME DAILY
- South Texas HOME DAILY
- Oklahoma HOME DAILY
- Hourly or percentage pay
- No relocation required
Employer, LLC is one of the fastest growing carriers serving the oilfield servicing industry. Because of our solid partnerships with Energy providers, we have tremendous opportunities for drivers in North Texas, South Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding States. Drivers are our #1 assets, and that s why we make sure you have the best equipment available. If you love to drive and want more money and home time Stevens Tanker division has a great job for you! Apply today to learn more!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving needed, company truck driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Executive Chef - Tejas Steakhouse
We are seeking a Sous Chef Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Grupo La Gloria employees enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion for service, then Grupo La Gloria may be your perfect match.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!