Bunch Maker Machine Job Description Sample
Machinist, Tool Maker - Machine Builder
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead Operator
PRE-REQUISITES OF JOB:
Incumbent must possess an in depth knowledge of intercompany and shop department policies and procedures. Complete knowledge of workflow between engineering and shop. Skilled knowledge and acquired work experience as a machinist and/or tool and die maker. Prior management or supervisory experience preferred.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Responsible for the complete processing of work orders as delegated from immediate supervisor. To include repair work and construction and assembly of equipment. Incumbent shall work as a leader of a select project team consisting of skilled craftsmen, apprentices and/or trainees. Must assist supervisor with the planning, organizing, directing and delegation of job duties to successfully execute work order production.
Make changes to work flow or scheduling as deemed necessary to insure deadlines are met. Monitor project activity to maintain employee safety and quality standards of equipment as set forth by company policy and procedure. Document and report suggestions which would improve machine quality, acceptance, or operation. Act as liaison between other project teams to coordinate and complete equipment orders. Assist fellow lead operators as work volume dictates.
Interface with management, vendors, and customers as required during design review, project development and test/acceptance runs. Provide support to develop and document equipment operation manuals.
Support and assist subordinate staff with on-the-job training and development programs.
Please visit our website for more information at:
Tool Maker / Machine Builder
Tool Maker with 10+ years' experience +
Machine Building Experience.
• Studies blueprints to determine machining to be done and plans layout and assembly.
• Must own basic tooling for job function.
• Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock to lay out for machining by other workers.
• Operates mills for material removal/sizing.
• Operates drill press to drill and tap holes in parts.
• Operates saws for cutting and shaping of material.
• Smoothes and scrapes parts to fit.
• Must be able to perform basic lathe functions.
• Positions and secures parts on surface plate.
• Assembles parts into product and verifies dimensions and alignments.
• Sets up and operates surface grinder to grind surface of parts.
• Tests assembled mechanism.
• Verifies compliance of personnel tooling and equipment.
• Responsible for cleanliness of work environment.
• Responsible for his or her own safety as well as the safety of others around him or her.
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or 7-10 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Negotiable, based on experience.
Excellent Benefit Options Include: Life, AD&D, Medical, Dental, Dependent Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Tool Purchase Program, Etc.
As a Third Generation, Family Owned and Operated business, the Kaspari Family continues to support customers with the highest level of Customer Support, through Engineering Assistance, Prototype thru Production Manufacturing Services, Product Quality Support at all levels and most of all, Quality Products, supplied at a Fair Price, always delivered on time.
Machine Operator / Fixture Maker
We are seeking a Machine Operator ("Fixture Maker") to join our team. This is a union position in a shop producing both standard and custom light fixtures.
- Operating machines including Punch-Press, Press-Brake, Shear, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Machine set-up and monitoring during shift
- Personal time and task management as well as maintaining a hourly activity log
- 2+ years previous experience in related machine operations
- Knowledge of machine safety procedures and general safe handling
- Familiarity with general plant tools and equipment including sheet metals (stainless steel and aluminum especially)
- Ability to handle physical workload including long periods of standing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work occasional overtime including Saturdays
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision+ Aflac available
- Starting Union rate of $11.80/hr, with increases throughout "Steps" process.
Cole has provided lighting for many of the most significant projects in the country, working with designers in all areas to develop fixtures which meet a wide range of requirements. Custom lighting remains as the most interesting aspect of the business, as each job presents its own new challenges.
Machine Set Up Maker
Apply on Lyonshr.com, once applied please call our office. 334-742-9271.
Perform Set up for a variety of production Machines. Provides assistance to fellow team members as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors, engineers, operators or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem and to repair machine.
Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
Performs tooling Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
Conducts regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery.
Responsible for working safely and following safety procedures and policies. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Makes suggestions on how to work more efficiently and effectively.
Follows policies and procedures.
Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Works quickly.
Works well under production pressures.
Read and follow work instructions.
Regular and predictable attendance.
Must work the days and hours necessary to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
$14.50 to $17.50 /hour
Founded in 1995, the Staffing Division has 8 offices across the state of Alabama and has experienced rapid growth in the last 3 years. Lyons HR plans continued growth for both divisions, Staffing and PEO, by expanding office locations into new markets across the Southeast in the near future.
Shift Supervisor - Store# 09593, Palm DR. & TWO Bunch Palms
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Tool - Die Maker / Machinist / Press Operator
Tool and Die Maker-Applicant should have experience in repair, building, and troubleshooting progressive stamping dies. Machinist- Able set up and run both CNC and manual miller, lathes, etc. Press Operator- Experienced in setting up and running progressive dies in large and small power presses. We offer an excellent wage and benefit package. Please send resume to: Plainville Machine and Tool CO. Attention Humane Resources at 65 Ronzo Road, Bristol CT 06010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Componment Parts Maker & Assembler 3Rd Shift
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
Works in one of four (4) job assignments in the classification performing a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of medical kit components.
Molding, Tipping, Assembly, and Coating
When performing work in each of the job assignments:
Obtains appropriate process documents for operation to be performed from set-up person or supervisor.
Locates required components and verifies identity and quantity.
Performs operations as described, utilizing the specified gauges and measurements to verify quality.
Completes various production documents such as Production Control Sheets, Machine Log, and SAP DHR.
Packs completed components in appropriate containers as required to maintain product quality or meet customer requests.
Identifies completed components and delivers to QA or next operation.
When working in the Molding assignment:
Loads component blank or cannula into molding machine.
Activates machine cycle.
Removes Completed parts
Inspects or gauges parts
When working in the Tipping assignment:
Cleans component blanks
Trims blanks to proper length when required.
Loads component blanks and activates machine cycle.
Unloads, trims, and inspects or gauges completed parts.
Loads and unloads even with corrugated parts.
Replaces core pins when necessary.
When working in the Assembly
Performs hand or machine-assisted assembly operations
Load components into jigs or fixtures.
Apply glue or adhesives when required.
Cycle machines when utilized.
Inspect or gauge completed parts.
When working in extrusion, performs tray work and other component packing requiring plastic bags, pans, etc. Gauges and inspects parts as necessary.
Provides relief for molding operation.
Works in any job assignment as required by production and scheduling demands.
Picks out or repairs vendor parts or internally produced component parts rejected by Quality assurance.
Maintains charts and records including Statistical Process Control, Defect Type, and Machine/Station Stoppages.
Assists with training new employees
Follows the official policies and procedures in conformance with the Reading Facilities Quality System and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices
Adheres to and ensures the compliance of Teleflex’s Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Participates in and follows the ZAP Safety Program. MATERIALS - All medical components and assemblies including machine tooling and machine parts, metals, plastics, heptane and chemicals necessary for the process. TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT Plastic injection molding machines, various curing fixtures, adhesive needle assembly machine, baking oven, printing machine, razor blades, air operated press, glue dispensing units, ultrasonic welding unit, robotic assembly machine, 5 pound weight, container of soapy water, single and multi-station tipping machines, cut-off machine, container of Heptane or cleaning solvent, plastic containers and lids, plastic bags and ties, rotary pad printer/slitter, sleeving pins, corrugation machines, oven and fixtures, various gauges and measuring devices, glues and adhesives, valve assembly machine, silicone, small hand tools, heat gun, shrink wrap, coating machine and fixtures, coating solution and containers. DIRECTION EXERCISED - Shares information with operators, supervisor and engineering personnel
Tool And Die Maker / Tool And Die Repair / Tool And Die Machinist
We are now Hiring for a permanent placement for Tool and Die Makers / Tool and Die Repair / Tool and Die Machinist positions Located in Middleburg Heights Ohio.
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available
- Pay rate up to $27 Hr depending on experience
- Must have a certificate for die repair
- Mechanically inclined
- Tool &
- Perform die repairs as necessary in or out of press
- Trouble shoot tooling issues during production
- Perform preventative maintenance on dies
- Perform continuous improvement on all tooling
- Assist production with die setup as required
- Assist production with process modifications and adjustments: Transfer fingers as required
- Support production department in die setup
- Perform tooling run off, tooling try out and quality part run off as required
- Perform tooling incoming and outgoing inspections
- Assist with the safe evaluation of any technically related question in support of production.
- Must be conscientious when making changes to dies and identify possible interferences. Also to identify areas of concern that may be effected and communicate findings clearly as they are encountered.
- Must communicate stages of work if left uncompleted and leave written notation for fellow toolmakers to pick up and follow through for continued completion.
- Must have basic welding skill for fabrication and competently weld basic tool steel imperfections for in press repairs.
- Must have in press repair and adjustment abilities to provide production support and awareness of safety approaches when repairing nitrogen spring and related lifting hardware assemblies.
- Should be able to perform any operation in a die build with little or no supervision.
- Should produce work in time conscious/critical manner.
- Required to produce good quality work in keeping with a professional tool maker
- Should be reliable and work with little or no supervision.
- Should be able to grasp instructions easily and ask appropriate question to ensure understanding of what is required.
- Should also have the ability to make logical decisions.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Should be well equipped with tools.
- Must know all drill press operations such as; drill sharpening, clamping setups, speeds and feeds, spotting holes, tap drill sizes, reamer drill sizes, clearance drill sizes, spade drilling, drilling hardened material, etc.
- Should know all milling machine operations such as; clamping setups, speed and feeds, being able to machine blocks to a given size, how to machine different steels types, how to machine blocks square, etc.
- Should know surface grinding operations such as; selecting a proper wheel, securing work properly, use of a magnetic sine plate, bring a piece to +/- .001, grinding bronze, how to side wheel, plunge grinding, how to use a radius dresser, use of a whirly jig, etc.
- Should know how to Blanchard grind correctly such as; proper dressing of the stones, supporting tall work, how to use head tilt, how to shim pieces properly, stone replacement, etc.
- Should know all machining operations on a Bridgeport such as: indicating the head square; conventional and climb milling; controlling back lash; edge finding; use of table readouts; boring head use; fly cutting and end milling hardened material; proper speeds and feeds; machining pockets square and to size; machining key-ways; etc.
- Must know all press operations such as: how does each press work; all safety procedures; how to get dies in and out of the press; how to clamp dies correctly; how to raise and lower ram; proper use of safety stands; proper press shutdown procedures; shut height on a tool; how to adjust the Ram properly; etc.
- Must know all lathe operations such as: startup procedures; drilling operations; parallel turning; polishing; how to end face; how to sharpen a lathe bit; how to face a shoulder; how to turn a thread; how to turn a taper; how to use a live center; etc.
- Should know how to saw steel properly such as: proper blade for stock thickness; blade installation; how to weld a blade; setting guides properly; proper speed and feed; etc.
- Should have excellent bench skills such as: basic blue print reading; use of a height gauge; use of a sine plate; use of files; vernier and caliper reading; use of telescopic gauges; use of gauge blocks, hand drilling, how to use radius gauges, set punches, fitting cam slides, fitting sections to pockets, fitting sections onto keys etc.
- Should have good hand grinding skills such as: proper use of a disc grinder
Machinist / Tool Maker - Day Turn
Job Description: s:
To plan and layout work, set up and operate any and all types of machine tools used in machining work. Responsible for the manufacture of components and assemblies to tolerances as directed by drawings, sketches or other forms of instruction. Make necessary mechanical repairs on any equipment in the plant.
Essential Functions: 1. Performs precision machine work in order to create, assemble, disassemble, modify or repair machines, apparatus, mechanical devises and subassemblies. Makes, fits and installs parts. 2.
Successfully read and interprets drawings, sketches and diagrams. 3. Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations. 4. Uses precision measurement and layout tools, including micrometers, calipers, rules, squares and compass, applying shop mathematics and formulae to correctly formulate the project. 5.
Successfully operates all machine shop power tools including lathes, mills, drill press, punch press, saws, shears and brakes, applying knowledge of machining properties of various metals. 6. Successful understanding of programming/operation of CNC lathes, mills and AutoCAD. 7. Successfully operate and program numerically controlled machines lathes drills, mills, and other related equipment to fabricate parts. 8.
Builds and/or modifies equipment in accordance to established specifications to meet specific project requirements. 9. Repairs and/or modifies existing and new products accordance with established specifications and procedures. 10. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices. 11.
Continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service. 12. Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. 13.. Observe all facility safety rules and regulations, wear proper safety attire at all times. 14. Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
Required Experience: Non-Essential Functions: 1. May perform other duties that are not fundamental to the overall purpose and strategic impact of the job.
Job Specifications: KSA’s:
Knowledge of and ability to apply knowledge to the proper operation, use and maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
Ability to read and understand complex drawings and blueprints.
Ability to read and understand precision measuring equipment.
Ability to reason through problems involving operation
Ability to visually check equipment to detect adjustments.
Ability to listen and understand directions.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
Ability to perform strenuous work in all weather conditions
Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures. Experience: High School diploma, technical certificate, or equivalent coursework or training in a directly related area with 3+ year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified Work Conditions:
Mainly works in a manufacturing setting. Noise level often above normal. Keyword: Machnist, Tool Maker, Journeymen Machinist From: Phillips Manufacturing Co.
Tool And Die Maker
TitleTool and Die MakerEOE StatementCategoryManufacturingDescriptionJoin the exciting field of Advanced Manufacturing as a Tool and Die Maker at TDS Automation. As a Tool and Die Maker you will:Manufacture and build parts that are used and assembled into dies, jigs, fixtures and special projects/machines.Analyze specifications, lay out metal stock, set up and operate machine tools, and fit and assemble parts to fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, and jigs and fixtures.Study specifications, such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances, using measuring instruments, such as dial indicators, gauge blocks, thickness gauges, and micrometers.Set up and operate machine tools, such as lathes, milling machine, boring mill, and grinder, to machine parts, and verify conformance of machined parts to specifications.Interface with all levels of management, hourly team members and, as assigned, customers.Position RequirementsExpertise in blueprint reading.Proficiency in the use of precision measurement devices such as micrometers.Competency in shop mathematics, including trigonometric and algebraic functions.Basic knowledge of fluid power, electrical, and electronic systems.Advanced knowledge of machining/manufacturing processes, assembly procedures and mechanical functions.Skill in the use of personal computer applications relating to machine shop operations.Must possess working knowledge of:CNC controls.Heat treatment.Fluid power (hydraulic and pneumatic) and electrical systems.Must be willing to travel on an as required basis.Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-TimeShiftDaysKeywordsDivisionTDS AUTOMATION INCExempt/Non-ExemptNon-ExemptReq NumberMAN-17-00010LocationTDS Automation, Inc.About the OrganizationDoerfer Companies is a leading global supplier of process automation that solves the product manufacturing challenges of companies worldwide.
A series of strategic acquisitions and affiliations gives Doerfer nearly three centuries of innovation experience spanning across multiple divisions. This allows clients to benefit from a significant pool of intellectual capital that leverages experience from multiple industries to meet their needs.Doerfer was founded in 1961 to provide assembly automation and engineering services to the agricultural and metalworking industries. It has since grown to become the leading entity providing turnkey factory automation, press technology, tooling and automated guided vehicle technologies.These core competencies, applied to a diverse industry cross section, incorporate numerous advanced technological capabilities, including specialized expertise in the nuclear, specialty fibers and chemical industries.Doerfer manufactures large format hydraulic presses, ranging in size from 500 to 13,000 tons, for the aerospace, automotive, building products and transportation industries.Operating one of the largest tool and die facilities in the Southeast United States, as well as a facility in the Midwest, Doerfer serves the forming needs of customers in the aerospace, appliance, automotive and HVAC industries.Doerfer specializes in custom heavy capacity Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems with traditional wire or laser-guidance systems as well as inertial guidance technology.
In addition, Doerfer's proprietary Wheelift technology offers customers individual powered and controlled wheel modules that provide flexibility not previously available in moving very large payloads.This position is currently accepting applications.Doerfer Companies actively seeks to enhance diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any oth
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!