Bundle Breaker Job Description Sample
Bundle Coordinator Ortho
- The Bundle Coordinator is responsible for the coordinatation of care for all joint patientsin CJR or BPCI bundle , as assigned. Primary responsibilities will include the at discharge and post discharge monitoring of this patient population.
This individual will need an awareness of the high risk stratified patients and will have increased touchpoints with this patient population to ensure appropriate progression through care pathway. Any variation from the care pathway will need to be communicated back to designated surgeon/office staff. Develop and maintain key contacts in post discharge facilities to ensure open communication and care coordination for assigned patient populations. III.
General Essential Functions: 1. Participate in the development, promulgation, and implementation of care coordination process standards relevant to service scope 2. For post-op/post-hospitalization patients, provide timely ongoing contact and follow-up with patient to ensure understanding of condition/clinical status, procedure, plan of care, and need for follow-up care and notify providers of readmissions and significant clinical status changes as appropriate. 3.
For CJR/BPCI bundle patients, oversee clinical pathway variance tracking and interact with appropriate staff regarding any variances. 4. Use of the eCW/Meditech clinical record to conduct care coordination activities and comply with associated policies and procedures including those for work flow and consistent documentation. 5. Maintain communication and documentation requirements as outlined by respective health plan, initiative, program, and/or department protocols. 6.
Oversee and monitor activity related to his/her assigned patients to ensure compliance with associated policies and procedures and timeliness of completion. 7. Engage patients in taking a proactive role for managing their health, medications, treatment and rehabilitation needs, as well as attending all follow-up appointments. 8. Comply with associated policies and procedures and CMS requirements related to the bundle standards. 9.
Ensure awareness of high risk patients and refer to appropriate community based health plans or programs. 10. Access health plan programs/other services on behalf of patients, as appropriate. Meet all other expectations and responsibilities of the program/initiative agreement as related to care coordination 11.
For hospitalized CJR patients, be aware high risk stratified patients and escalate long stay/high cost cases per format and communicate and actively engage in potential disposition changes to assure an appropriate discharge as consulted by inpatient care team. 12. Attend and participate in program/initiative teleconferences, program enhancement trainings and meetings, as required. II. Qualifications Prefer previous experience in care coordination or total joint bundle coordination 1.
Bachelors degree from an accredited RN program required or graduate of accredited Physicial Therapy school 2. Current TN RN License or other compact state RN license or current Physical Therapy license. 3.
Five years orthopedic/ total joint experience required.
Job:Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title:Bundle Coordinator Ortho
Location:Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Circulation Bundle Dropper
This part-time position will deliver bundles of newspapers to carriers, racks and businesses and to customers who have been missed on carrier routes. Job duties also include some newspaper rack maintenance (employer will train) and delivering on newspaper routes as needed.
This position will be approximately 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday afternoons. Wage is $9.00 per hour plus mileage.Minimum qualifications include: must have reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of valid driver's license and insurance; must have the ability to successfully interact with newspaper carriers, general public and co-workers; must be able to lift 30 to 40 pound bundles of newspapers.Position starts December 4, 2017
Job Title: Technician Experience preferred, but not required SUMMARY Production Technicians are responsible for the disassembly, repair, remanufacture, and/or reassembly of circuit breakers and associated distribution equipment under the guidance and supervision of departmental managers.
Production Technicians are responsible for furnishing their own mechanics tools and equipment and demonstrate proficiency in their use and the use of specialty shop tooling. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Refurbish, rebuild, repair, & test various types of circuit breakers, contactors, grounding devices, and other electrical distribution equipment. 2.
Verbal and written communication skills. 3. Maintain a clean and safe work area. 4. Ensure tools and equipment are in good working order and safe to use prior to operation. 5.
Perform additional related duties as requested in order to achieve department and company goals and objectives. VALUABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE 1. Understanding of basic electrical theory and application. 2.
Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills using MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. 3. Working knowledge with the use of various hand tools and mechanical adaptability. 4. Proficiency in problem solving especially those applicable to complex mechanical systems. 5.
Read and understand electrical schematics. 6. Perform basic electrical control wiring. 7. Working knowledge with using the following test equipment: a.
Hi-Potential Test Set b. Insulation Resistance Test Set c. DLRO d.
Multimeter e. Dial caliper f. Time Travel Analyzer g.
Primary & Secondary Injection Test Sets WORKING ENVIRONMENT Working conditions are normal for a shop environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, carry or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms on a regular basis.
Some of these objects may weigh up to 50 pounds. The employee frequently is required to stand; talk or hear; walk; sit. Must Speak, Read and Understand English.
Must be 18 years of age. Must have High School Diploma or equivalent. Must be a legal citizen of the US or documents allowing employment in the US.
Company Information Largest inventory of new, surplus or reconditioned low and medium voltage power equipment and replacement parts available in North America Servicing of Class 1E nuclear rated switchgear and circuit breakers in compliance with 10CFR50 Appendix B Modern shop facilities with skilled engineers and technicians Comprehensive quality repair, rebuild, retrofit, retrofill, and life extension capabilities. Emergency or scheduled electrical testing, maintenance and troubleshooting at your facility. Power engineering services such as short circuit and coordination studies, arc flash hazard analysis, design-build services.
Custom manufacturing: engineered, reverse engineered and remanufacturing of obsolete parts. Replacement electrical contacts for load tap changers, circuit breakers and other switchgear. Remote racking systems for automatic racking of circuit breakers from a remote location.
Remote switch operators - actuators for automatic opening and closing circuit breakers and other control switches from a remote location.
Replacement vacuum interrupters for contactors and circuit breakers. Vacuum interrupter testers to determine condition of circuit breaker and contactor vacuum interrupters Indoor dry type and cast coil power transformers to 4000 kVA in stock.
Millions of replacement parts and assemblies. We rent most equipment in our vast inventory.
Circuit Breaker Technician
Mechanical and electrical experience is a must. Candidate should have experience with 480volt, 5kv and 15kv circuit breakers, switchgear and motor starters.
- Must be able to problem solve when presented with mechanical and electrical problems.
- Must be willing to work in a shop atmosphere.
- Must be able task-oriented in order to meet deadlines
- Candidate will be expected to be highly motivated and have desire to learn.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with Shop Supervisor and Management about status of work being performed.
- More information available upon request.
- Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
- Able to work overtime
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and assist with heavy industrial equipment
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
- More information available upon request.
Breaker Shop Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: The Shop Supervisor is to help assess resource needs as they relate to the current production requirements, ensure availability of manpower and equipment and provide supervision and leadership in regard to shop services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Â Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assesses job specific manpower needs and coordinates assignments with technicians. Ensures core technical requirements for each job are clearly understood and technicians are appropriately assigned to projects by matching their knowledge, skill, and abilities to project specifications.
2. Actively communicates with other department to assure activities are properly coordinated. Receives technician reports and verify completeness of test sheets and labor/material summary sheets. Support I&A and shop estimate communication to sales and estimating teams as needed.
3. Identifies suppliers with the capabilities to meet material and equipment needs for shop and field activities. Proactively follows up and resolves issues regarding material and equipment availability and delivery times.
4. Provide updates for master technician schedule
5. Responsible for maintenance of master lists for equipment and special tools as well as preventive maintenance and calibration schedules.
6. Maintains job folders and verifies that all required documentation is up to date and ensures adherence to process discipline
7. Helps ensure shop area is clean and organized for efficiency
8. Contains material costs by eliminating wasteful practices and implementing appropriate control measures. Makes recommendations regarding material and resource procurement to complete assigned projects.
9. Oversee documentation/receipt of all incoming equipment
10. Participate in conducting regular reviews for Shop Personnel
11. Maintain an organized, clean Receiving Area, Counter and Shop Facilities
12. Advise Inventory Specialist regarding Shop supplies, tools and equipment
13. Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for each Supervisory task
14. Perform shop work as needed
15. Oversee turnaround on test report completion
16. Develop, implement and hold accountable for processes, procedures and quality standards
17. Collaborate with sales and quotations group to support estimates for proposals
18. Drive collaboration and sharing of resources with other locations
19. Oversee large project (PEG) shop staffing and support
Additional duties as requested commensurate with successful administration of quoting and order activity.
PERFORMANCE FACTORS: The performance factors described here are core abilities that translate into desired on-the-job behaviors which contribute to the employee successfully carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities of this job.
1. Adaptability: Shows resilience in the face of changing circumstances and shifting priorities; works well under stress and pressure and is not easily discouraged. Does not become defensive when receiving feedback from others, but instead uses feedback as a tool to do a better job.
2. Coaching: Monitors day to day work performance of employees and provides guidance in improving current job performance. Gives employees feedback that is specific and behavioral rather than judgmental.
3. Collaboration: Works effectively with others at all levels in the organization in order to achieve meaningful results; is patient and cool headed; communicates a willingness to consider the suggestions and ideas of others.
4. Customer Satisfaction: Responds to customer needs, questions, and concerns in an accurate, courteous and diplomatic manner; negotiates "win-win" outcomes.
5. Dedication: Sets high personal standards and places job accomplishment high on the priority list; takes the initiative regarding job functions and responsibilities; able to stick to a task or pursue a goal over the long-term.
6. Organizing and Planning: Juggles multiple priorities and properly identifies issues requiring immediate attention from those that are less urgent.
7. Team Builder: Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views and able to is build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Puts success of team above own interests and supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position is considered to have moderate physical demands that requires the incumbent to communicate orally, write, hear at a conversational level, and operate a fork lift and operate noncommercial motor vehicles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required (25-75% time on job) to stand and walk throughout the workday and occasionally (up to 25% time on job) sit at a desk or workstation. On rare occasions (no more than 5% time on job) the employee will be required to stoop, kneel crawl and climb ladders up to 3-4'.
On occasion (up to 25% time on job) the employee will be required to pull wheel mounted breakers weighing 300-400 lbs. up to 30-40' and be required to carry up to 40 lbs. a distance of 50'
Circuit Breaker Technician
The Circuit Breaker Mechanic will repair, rebuild, and trouble shoot Molded Case and Insulated Case circuit breakers. Following all safety rules and best practices the candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Troubleshoot and mechanically test low voltage circuit breakers; may consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams in order to complete task.
· Prepare reports, maintain quality records, calibration records, and charts, as required.
· Visually check components and assemblies for electrical and mechanical defects. Devise remedies to correct defects to ensure equipment is in good working order.
· Retrofit circuit breakers with aftermarket trip devices
· Work closely with the Testing Technicians to help diagnose out of spec test results.
· Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
· Observe all safety rules and Best Practices.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Demonstrate a continual effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively with other departments to provide a quality and seamless operation.
· Assist customers and sales team in field related services.
· Other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Ability to read and understand shop manuals, schematics, parts lists, and additional technical materials for troubleshooting mechanical equipment.
· Diploma from an accredited trade high school
· Minimum 2 year experience in related mechanical and/or electrical field.
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work in the US
· Stand, walk, stoop, and squat in daily activities
· Ability to routinely lift 25 - 50 lbs., occasionally lift 51 - 80 lbs., and occasionally push up to 200 lbs. with the aid of material handling equipment
· At least 2 years of academic certification from an accredited institution and a demonstrated electro-mechanical hands-on ability and technical know-how for troubleshooting and testing of electrical devices.
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical operation of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Circuit breakers, all manufacturers;
· Experience with the following test procedures: Insulation Resistance Test, Primary and Secondary Injection, Contact/pole resistance, Mechanical Operation of breakers, and related equipment.
· Experience with testing current transformers, potential transformers.
· Knowledge of NETA, PEARL, and ANSI Standards for testing Electrical Power Equipment such as Circuit Breakers, Switches, Bus Plugs, etc.
· Strong Mechanical ability, good organizational skills, good work habits with a proactive work ethic in a team environment
· Familiarity with control circuitry.
· Knowledge of electrical safety procedures for working in medium and low voltage switchgear.
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Service is our product
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress : Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
Circuit Breaker Quality Engineer
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the configured business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience and the expertise gained to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
As the Circuit Breaker Quality Engineer, you will:
Be responsible for the design, development, testing, and manufacturing implementation of programs for the MCCB Systems and GuardEon NPI team
Plan, execute, and report on the technical design, schedule, and project status of design programs
Demonstrate conformance to Product Technical Specifications and international standards using Design for Six Sigma and Design For Reliability methodologies
Create and maintain technical documentation for all design work and present material for technical review including but not limited to tolerance loops, manual and computer analyses, test results, drawings, BOMs, product cost, problem and action lists, risk management, IP analysis, and FRACAS reviews
Support manufacturing implementation of products through Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
Drive cross-functional support, obtain buy in from business teams while challenging functions for speed and efficiency
Execute design using solid models systems (Pro-E) modeling, assembly & drafting in the sheet metal module Qualifications/
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Industrial or Aerospace Engineering
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this role.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
Minimum 2 years of experience in design engineering
Edison Engineer; Completion of FoL or ALJ, ENG@GE, Teardown Training (GE Employees Only)
Progress toward completion of Engineering Master's degree and/or ACE Certificate
Knowledge of certification standards for electrical equipment or components (UL, IEC, IEEE)
Experience with BOM and Features & Options documentation in My Workplace
Proven ability to analyze test data and solve design issues
Willingness to take on challenging assignments and ability to work within time constraints
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to influence and drive change / results
Takes ownership on project and drive results on multiple projects
Possess a high level of motivation and resourcefulness
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections at http://bit.ly/geconnections
Locations: United States; Connecticut; Plainville GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Part-Time Assistant Teacher/ Breaker *
Childtime Learning Center in Des Moines is Hiring!We are in need of Part-Time Assistant Teachersfor our childcare center located on 610 Center StreetOur Assistant Teachers:
Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
A High School diploma or equivalent
2-3 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
Coursework in early childhood education or child development
Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
Must be at least 18 years of age
Circuit Breaker Technician: Power Plants
HVAC Installer, Residential
Circuit Breaker And Switchgear Test Technician
Circuit Breaker and Switchgear Test Technician
L3 SPD Electrical Systems located in Northeast Philadelphia is currently looking for a Test Technician . This position requires an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics or a Technical Trade School formal certification or equivalent.
Conduct various regular and special electrical tests on all types of circuit breakers, switchgear and associated components.
Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, to confirm the integrity of product operations, identifying root cause for discrepancies and performance failures.
Set up and use test boards and instruments including ammeter, voltmeter, wattmeter, oscilloscope, ohmmeter, and other similar metering and recording apparatus.
Make necessary connections; operate breakers, switchgear and use low and high voltage equipment to test resistance, heat and dielectric factors, load, timing, and similar performance characteristics.
Will also be required to utilize personal computer and/or computerized technology such as in testing product and/or related recordkeeping.
Verify completeness, location and proper functioning of all instruments, meters and other components.
Check equipment and interpret proper electrical-mechanical clearances.
Conduct special tests under direction of engineering personnel.
Conduct final tests on regular line breakers and test special or rarely encountered breakers following established practices.
Make necessary calculations.
Read and interpret complex drawings, schematic diagrams, specification sheets, performance charts, test standards and other procedures.
Check function of controls, relays, indicators, and other electrical features and make adjustments as necessary.
Check and adjust calibration.
Reject defective breakers and switchgear; prepare and test reports and keep required records.
Troubleshoot circuit breakers, switchgear and other related components to the sub-assembly and/or root-cause level.
Work with and instruct testers and other assembly personnel to insure that preliminary and routine tests are carried out correctly; verify changes and explain new procedures. Occasionally make up or repair test boards.
Qualifications Under general guidance of supervisor, perform a variety of complex operations to test the electrical and mechanical characteristics of circuit breakers and switchgear, and all related parts and assemblies. Education/Work Experience : This position requires an Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics; or Technical Trade School formal certification or equivalent. This is a bargaining-unit represented position, therefore, salary offered is in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Starting rate is $20.89/hour with room for increase after successful completion of a 90-day probationary period.
Test And Inspection
Primary Location USA-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
US Security Clearance Required:
Shift: Day - 1st
Organization: Division - SPD Electrical-20000070
Sep 8, 2017, 2:26:57 PM
Req ID: 092452
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!