Burbank Job Description Sample
District Leader - Worksite
The District Leader for Combined Worksite Solutions is responsible for managing and leading a team of Sales Associates in a specific geographic region to build and grow the worksite supplemental employee benefits market. The District Leader will be responsible for training and developing Sales Associates, building a high performing team, as well as for growing the premium within the geography. In addition, the District Leader will work with Sales Associates and clients to cultivate and develop new and existing relationships in the market.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Manage, develop and train Sales Associates so that they achieve their production and personal developmental goals
- Work with Sales Associates to set goals that increase Sales Associate proficiency and grow team premium
- Track team results and hold team of Sales Associates accountable to agreed upon sales activities and premium
- Work with Market Leader to determine appropriate hiring needs for the specific geography
- Develop and cultivate relationships with business and community leaders in the geography
- Interview perspective new hires; and make hiring decision
- Collect and report on team results
- Manage team within budget parameters
- Follow company policies and standards
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate, coach, develop, and retain a high performing team
- Highly organized; excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated; high energy; demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact with diverse people and personalities
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Solid computer skills
- Knowledge of basic employment regulations and policies
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven and successful work performance and history in Worksite market
- Previous role in management or leadership (minimum 1 year)
- Knowledge of voluntary benefits preferred
- Commissioned sales experience preferred (not required)
- Insurance License required
Job Posting - Dec 7, 2017
IBM Tivoli Management
Tangentia America has offices in Delaware, New York and Chicago in USA and will open an office in California in 2018 . Tangentia America LLC is a subsidiary of the global Tangentia Inc with offices globally. Tangentia has been on the Profit 500 list of fastest growing companies in Canada for the last 5 years in a row and has won mutiple more than 1000 customers globally with 11 Fortune 500 customers. You can learn more at www.tangentia.com
Job Title: IBM Tivoli Management
Job ID #: 171215
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6 Months +
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Type: Skype
Total 10 years of IT experience and at least 5 years of technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
• Single Sign On
• Identity Federation
• Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
• Resource Provisioning
• Role Base Access Control
• Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals
IBM Tivoli Identity Management
Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere
DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
Promotional Customer Service Representative
Hiring Company: METROPOLIS
Are you the life of the party? The leader of the pack?
Do you have that ‘spark’ or that ‘smile’ ?
You might have what it takes to do Promotional Customer Service at Next Generation!
METROPOLIS is a full service marketing communications firm in California with a track record of impactful results and a carefully-curated client list in the charity and fundraising industry.
Our team is energetic, informed and aggressive. We are hard working, results-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful. Our charity based clients value our dependability, flexibility, diligence and can-do attitude.
Our environment is creative, fast, hands-on, fun, inspiring and challenging. We are known as an industry resource among media, responsible for starting trends, building categories within a marketplace and improving the bottom line for our clients.
Public Relations Managers on the fast-track to growth will want to:
· Be a part of our local events, we value creative mindsets and ideas
· Work with charity based clients for different fundraising techniques
· Help execute effective media relations through face to face outlets
· Support a team that thinks ‘outside of the box’
· Develop necessary business skills
You must be able to think strategically and understand the power of a strong voice, but the most important skill is a strong desire to learn. We’re not “selling” things for our clients; instead we are establishing long-lasting relationships with their audiences and communities by providing informative events and a consistent dialogue. You should have a passion for social media and/or PR, both personally and professionally, and a desire to work in the world of social media, marketing or public relations in the future.
Payroll Specialist (Zaf)
Help process manual checks
Perform audits on time records
Prepare payroll reports as needed
Help research, analyze, and resolve payroll discrepancies
Help respond to employee inquiries and requests
Perform verification of employments as requested
Assist with the year-end tasks
Manage and updates employee information
Assists the Compensation Manager
Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Detail, deadline and goal-oriented
A team player
Strong work ethic
Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field and a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
We utilize the tools of executive search to select the most qualified candidates in the timeliest manner while reducing the risk associated with hiring through other methods. With over 85% of our business from returning, satisfied clients, and 80% of clients making their final candidate selection within 30 days, our methodology speaks for itself. Visit www.century-group.com for more information and the latest career opportunities.
We are seeking a full time .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using ASP.NET, C#, SQL languages. This is an in office position. No remote work opportunities available. No employment agency replies accepted.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or a related field and three years of programming experience.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, etc.).
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (3-5 years experience required).
) Proficient in C# and ASP.NET MVC (required) Strong understanding of object-oriented programming Skill for writing reusable libraries Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (required) Familiar with popular web application frameworks Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others a must.
Must be flexible. This is not a temporary position and we are seeking applicants who are interested in a long term commitment.
EA Position / Accounting
Burbank Accounting firm is currently searching for an EA (Enrolled Agent),
• With a strong Accounting / Bookkeeping background, individual should possess the following qualifications;
• Excellent Accounting Skills with ability to analyze & evaluate accounting records
• Lacerte Tax Software- Pro Series
• QuickbooksPro, various versions
• ADP Payroll EZ Labor and ADP Run
• Accounting Degree
• EA License,mandatory
• Bilingual- Spanish a plus
• Please send resume with desired pay or pay history.
This is a fulltime position, not a seasonal position
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team. Your responsibilities will include driving sales, motivating sales staff, and coordinating social media, newsletters, and back-end marketing. Proven leadership in the Restoration, Abatement, and construction related industries.
Oversee sales activities including establishing sales territories, goals, training programs, incentive programs, and accountability.
Responsible for developing new markets, increasing market share, and maintaining a competitive position in industry.
Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
Run weekly sales meetings and provide analysis of sales efforts including recommendations for improvement based on metrics.
Develop and execute innovative sales strategies and forecasts including budgets.
Prepare sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials.
Monitor preparation of estimates, recaps, & proposals.
Screen, interview, motivate, and hire fully qualified sales staff.
Develop prospects, new business opportunities/markets,and relationships with industry professionals.
Engage in trade shows, golf tournaments , and other events designed to meet with clients and prospects.
Market environmental, asbestos, lead based paint, and mold remediation and other related services over the phone and B2B.
Conduct market research via the Internet, industry events/groups or in the field.
Lead social media efforts to websites, blogs including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Other duties may be assigned.
A four year college degree is preferred.
A minimum 10 years of work related experience.
A minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
Familiarity with CRM platforms.
The most valuable commodity that Burns has is our people. Company culture is an important aspect at Burns. We appreciate the team we have, and our looking to expand into a market that is continually growing.
Our mission is to become the number one leader in the environmental remediation industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients. We will continue to expand and increase our influence in California, while constantly developing our leadership roles in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Through our vision, our competitive drive to be the best, and our unrelenting work ethic, we will make our positive mark on the world by making a positive mark in the lives of every individual or organization we come in contact with.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Management responsibilities for operations of mid to high volume quick-casual restaurant.
Work under the direction of the General Manager
Uphold company policies and procedures
Maintenance of restaurant
Train and coach employees
Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager, preferably in full service or quick-casual dining
Good employment tenure
Strong leadership skills
Some experience with performance management a plus
Some experience with coaching & corrective action a plus
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Insurance Agent - Personal Lines Insurance Agent/Broker
Enjoy one of the highest pay structures in the insurance industry, all agents earn 40% of all revenues including commissions, broker fees, & renewals! If you are a licensed insurance agent who is looking for a rewarding new insurance sales position, join the OnGuard Insurance team!
We are looking for talented, ethical, self motivated individuals to sell mostly personal lines insurance & we offer a lucrative pay structure that agents can make a career out of. OnGuard Insurance Agent - Pay Structure & Environment Pay Structure As an OnGuard Insurance Agent, you will feel like part of the business because
We invite you to come join our team as a Dexa Technologist. This full-time career opportunity is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Burbank, CA. Our center provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a Dexa Technologist you'll:
- Treats patients and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Checks referral for appropriate study. Calls referring physician when in doubt or with questions as necessary.
- Assures room is ready prior to the patient entering the room (i.e. Equipment is operable and all supplies are readily available).
- Understands and uses the scales, field of view, and other adjustments and factors on the equipment in order to produce high quality images.
- Checks patient histories, clinical indications, and has patient sign waiver (ABN), if necessary.
- Consults with Radiologist when necessary to determine appropriate scanning procedure.
- Puts patients at ease by explaining the procedure and responding to their questions/requests in a professional manner.
- Monitors patient's well-being during scan; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Keeps patient schedule and attempts to accommodate add-on patients when requested.
- Communicates delays or changes in the schedule to the appropriate person(s).
- Exercise sound judgment regarding image quality; determines when repeats and/or additional imaging are necessary.
- Releases patient with proper follow-up information.
- Practices universal medical precautions.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains an organized system of paperwork for monitoring and follow-up.
- Respect rights of family members that are accompanying the patient.
- Remains professional in all situations.
- Adheres to all OSHA regulations, RGX practices and generally accepted safety protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities may be demonstrated by successful completion of an accredited radiology program; registered with the ARRT; state licensure (if applicable); and training and/or certification in the modality in which the team member specializes.
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)
DEXA Tech, Bone Density Tech, Tech Aide and DEXA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!