Burbank Job Description Sample
Direct Sales Representative
The Direct Sales Representative role is responsible for execution of the strategic plan for the client’s brands within a defined geography. The position is responsible for overall promotion of the brand including its continued development, management and sales. This role is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and developing a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.Responsibilities
- Influence local and regional decision makers at assigned client locations in an effort to influence local and regional sales and buying strategies.
- Develop and communicate the client’s vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer.
- Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan in order to grow volume through incremental retail activities.
- Be actively engaged at the store level in order to identify issues that could impact execution, and proactively recommend solutions to close gaps &/or capitalize on opportunities.
- Partners with store management to sell and ensure appropriate inventory levels for sales activity.
- Schedules and executes assignments to meet objectives.
- Accurately reports all completed assignments via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding assignments, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives.
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Daily utilization of CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Participation in team and client projects.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Significant time in a vehicle may be required.
- You must have access to reliable transportation, and must be able and willing to transport required materials to perform the duties of the job.
CROSSMARK is looking for creative, social team members that want the opportunity to work with major retail vendors to help create lasting impressions on our customers. Retail Merchandising Representatives are responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK’S clients and customers.
- Essential Duties and
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- This role is not expected to exceed more than 24 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Dishwasher (Part Time) _ Burbank
Works together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the department and store, as communicated by the Team Leader/Store Leadership, are met or exceeded. Abides by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness and sanitation.
Keep utensils and wares clean, sanitized and properly stored.
Successfully complete Quest training program.
Keep department supplies filled and maintained.
Follow established food safety procedures.
Maintain back stock areas and coolers.
Practice safe use of all tools and equipment required by the position.
Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
Know and practice proper lifting techniques.
Report safety violations and hazards immediately.
Effectively communicate with all TMs regarding proper department operations.
Report safety violations and hazards immediately.
Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
Attend all department, store and training meetings when scheduled.
Accept and process product from Receiver.
Answer telephones with proper etiquette when time permits.
Assist other departments when necessary to facilitate customer service.
Maintains cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
Takes out trash on a regular basis.
Assist in production work when requested.
Regular attendance is essential.
Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader/Store Leadership.
Ability to work well within a team.
Can lift a minimum of 15 up to 40 pounds.
Able to meet physical job requirements.
Must be self-motivated and solution oriented.
Must have a passion for natural foods.
Able to communicate effectively with others and convey enthusiasm.
Possess some customer service experience.
Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Desire to learn all aspects of Team.
Team Member must be in good standing.
TMs with written active Corrective Counseling's must disclose this information to the hiring leader when they are applying for a transfer or promotion.
TMs on an active Final Warning are ineligible to apply or be considered for transfers or promotions.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Administrative Coordinator - AUS
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator in .
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a collection of responsibilities which must take place. These responsibilities may in fact be shared amongst Administrative Coordinators and each coordinator should be cross trained and conversant on how to effectively complete all required tasks. The Administrative Coordinator is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, Legal, Labor Relations, and other AUS Corporate departments.
1.On site Payroll responsibilities:
Support the Payroll Group Processor in the processing of payroll weekly including, but not limited to, the tracking time and attendance, reporting commissions, and other related payroll in accordance with company policy and our on-site collective bargaining agreement(s).
Forward and/or post all notices from Central, Regional management and the Group Processor to the market center employees with regard to Company Policy, Payroll, HR and Compliance practices.
Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
2.On site HR responsibilities:
Implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by the Group Processor, HR management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other H/R compliant record keeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
Support New Hire Orientation and compile New Hire packets according to Central Office Guidelines in cooperation with the Group Processor.
3.On site Accounting responsibilities:
Review, Support and Maintain the Management Reports including, but not limited to, the Gain & Loss report in Field Management Reporting, monthly inventory, and the monthly API review. Further support the business process around accurate inventory counts, safety and API reviews.
Support the weekly input of manual data required for the Key Performance Measures (KPM).
4.On site Office responsibilities:
Support the Daily Office functions by ordering supplies through iProcurement, ordering business cards, picking up mail (where applicable), ordering computers for new employees & attending to the Front Desk.
5.On site Functional
Support the Billing Function within the MC by Printing Invoices/ Settlement Sheets/ etc. and Scanning and Sending Billing Related Information to the Billing Hub or Customer Desk.
Support Management Reporting within the MC by providing reports to the Management team.
No special physical requirements for this position. Position is situated in an office environment.
Work Experience 1-5 yrs., preferred
Microsoft Suite Experience, specifically Excel required
Strong oral and written communication skills required
Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
Experience with Oracle Business Suite, a plus
2 year degree preferred but not required
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Employee Relations Specialist/Hr Generalist
Employee Relations Specialist/HR Generalist
salary:$60,000 - $65,000 per year
date posted:Thursday, October 18, 2018
industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Employee Relations Specialist/HR Generalist
Hospitality client in Glendale area is looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish-speaking) HR Generalist to join their team. Must have strong communication skills, a four-year degree, and employee relations experience. Company offers excellent benefits and a base compensation to $65k.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
Ability to receive, follow, and provide instructions in a positive and constructive manner
Ability to work effectively with all employees and management in a professional, courteous, and understanding manner; maintain confidentiality.
Must be Fluent in Spanish(Speak, Read and write)
Strong business acumen, effective management, leadership, time management and organizational skills necessary
Knowledge of local, state and federal labor and employment laws
Effective presentation skills required
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 + years experience in a similar role, be bi-lingual in Spanish (required), possess top notch verbal and written communication skills, and work well with all levels of management.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email resume to Chip Doshi, or
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Clinical Manager - Non-Rn - Home Health
- Provide oversight of all patient care services and personnel. Oversight must include the following:
- Make patient and personnel assignments.
- Coordinating patient care
- Coordinating referrals
- Assuring that patient needs are continually assessed; and
- Assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.
- Coordination of appropriate patient assignments in the following age groups: infants up to 1 month of age, and adults 18 years and older.
- Coordination of lab results to all physicians. Review of required documentation, facilitates interaction between field staff, office staff, the home care patients, and their physicians.
- California license as 1 of the following: a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, OR a Medical Social Worker.
- Basic Life Support certification.
- Minimum 3 years of Home Care experience
- Able to drive and be insurable
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position as defined on the RU-91 form.
- Basic Life Support certification
- Current CA Driver license
- Bachelors degree or higher in a respective clinical specialty
- years supervisory/management experience Certified Home Health Care Manager
- California Public Health Nurse certification.
If you are a Superintendent with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Superintendent’s (PS) role is to manage day-to-day construction activities and supervise field personnel and subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. The PS will be responsible for producing quality work that is consistent with the standards set forth in the project’s contract plans and specification. Just as important, the PS is expected to administer good construction safety practices and continuously keep the site clean and orderly. The PS will report directly to the Project Manager.
- Project Superintendent
- Exempt position
- Worksite location at construction jobsite trailer, or main offices, depending on company needs
- Reports to Project Manager & executive team members (VP of Construction, VP of Operations, CEO, etc)
- Works closely with Project Superintendent, jobsite staff, main office staff, vendors, clients, and engineers
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (including but not limited to)
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and ultimately meet or beat project completion date.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Create short-interval look-ahead project schedules to ensure upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate a solution.
- Report all project delays to the Project Manager and propose solutions with minimum impact to the project schedule
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Obtain and document all inspections and ensure quality of work prior to each inspection
- Maintain jobsite safety, health and cleanliness
- Verify all work is installed in a good workmanship level
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Attend all necessary jobsite meetings, whether onsite or offsite
- Manage the punch lists and close out of the project
- Review all submittals and RFI’s to ensure timely and accurate responses and execution
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts as required
What You Need for this Position
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in construction science, engineering, architecture, or other related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-family, wood framing, structural concrete, construction projects
SKILLS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of structural concrete, type V and III wood framed buildings, & MEP building systems.
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Knowledge and experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Maintain company confidentiality
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
RN Clinical Manager Home Health
In This Position You Will: Provide oversight of all patient care services and personnel.
Oversight must include the following: Make patient and personnel assignments; Coordinate patient care; Coordinate referrals; Assure that patient needs are continually assessed; and Assure the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care. Coordination of appropriate patient assignments Coordination of lab results to all physicians.
Review of required documentation, facilitates interaction between field staff, office staff, the home care patients, and their physicians. Qualifications Required qualifications for this position include: Current unencumbered California RN license Basic Life Support ( BLS ) certification Current California Driver's License Minimum 3 years' of Home Care experience Minimum 3 years' supervisory/management experience Knowledge of CMS 5 Star Ratings Strong verbal and written communication skills Able to interact effectively with all levels of health care personnel Meets minimum CA state requirement for auto insurance Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position as defined on the RU-91 form Preferred Qualifications For This Position Include BSN California Public Health Nurse certification Certified Home Health Care Manager
Director Of Home Health
Be responsible for the overall management and long range planning of Home Health services for the San Fernando Valley Service Area. The scope of work includes managing multiple disciplines to include nursing services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work and home health aides.
This core leader: provides management direction to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of home health services; develops appropriate strategic plans and relationships for the delivery and expansion of home health clinical services; ensures quality, professional, customer-focused services that perceived valued by customers and other stakeholders, and which are in accordance with accepted standards of practice, regulatory and legal requirements. This core leader is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the Home Health Quality Assurance/Management Program and continually seeks opportunity to improve systems, processes, functions and core deliverables to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders and transformational needs associated with healthcare reform. Qualifications Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor?s degree in Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Nurse Practitioner, Public Health, or MD. Current unencumbered appropriate California licensure Minimum 2-years' experience in a leadership role in a certified Medicare Home health program with an understanding and working knowledge of State and Federal regulations in providing home health care services Valid driver?s license and have access to daily use of an insured reliable vehicle or an alternate ability to travel to sites as required. Preferred Qualifications For This Position Include Master?s degree
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!