Burbank Job Description Sample
Electrician - Journeyman
Outsource has an immediate need for CA Licensed Journeymen. Qualified candidates will send their updated resume to email@example.com
· Current Journeyman’s License OR Trainee Card
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Willing to consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay- depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
IBM Tivoli Management
Tangentia America has offices in Delaware, New York and Chicago in USA and will open an office in California in 2018 . Tangentia America LLC is a subsidiary of the global Tangentia Inc with offices globally. Tangentia has been on the Profit 500 list of fastest growing companies in Canada for the last 5 years in a row and has won mutiple more than 1000 customers globally with 11 Fortune 500 customers. You can learn more at www.tangentia.com
Job Title: IBM Tivoli Management
Job ID #: 171215
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6 Months +
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Type: Skype
Total 10 years of IT experience and at least 5 years of technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
• Single Sign On
• Identity Federation
• Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
• Resource Provisioning
• Role Base Access Control
• Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals
IBM Tivoli Identity Management
Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere
DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
Hiring Company: METROPOLIS
Event Promotions: Product Marketing Representatives Needed Full Time
METROPOLIS has an exciting opening for an Event Promotions Product Marketing Representative on behalf of our charity based clients locally and statewide. Metropolis, a leading provider of event marketing services locally, is looking to hire immediately to staff their upcoming events.
No experience in marketing, events, promotions, advertising or public relations is needed for this role. The Event Promotions Product Marketing Representative will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience. (ALL training is PAID!) The Promotions Team provides exceptional training and has been recognized by their clients and employees alike for the quality of their services.
Promotions Job Description /
· Interact face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing event to provide demonstrations and market all products on behalf of charity based clients
· Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing.
· Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings.
· Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
Marketing Promotions Position Benefits:
· Travel & training opportunities
· Merit based advancement on top of guaranteed salary
· Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
· 100% Growth from within our company
Qualifications of the Marketing Promotions Specialist:
· Experience in retail, hospitality, customer service, event marketing, field marketing, marketing and product demonstrations, sales, event planning/event coordinating, or brand promotions an asset.
· Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Advertising an asset.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally.
· Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
We are seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Payroll Specialist (18536)
Our client in the entertainment industry is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team in Burbank.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Update payroll records by entering changes
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Prepares employee verifications and unemployment claims
- Reconciles benefit insurance billing
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Strong knowledge of Federal and Multi-State Payroll Law
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Detail, deadline and goal-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
We utilize the tools of executive search to select the most qualified candidates in the timeliest manner while reducing the risk associated with hiring through other methods. With over 85% of our business from returning, satisfied clients, and 80% of clients making their final candidate selection within 30 days, our methodology speaks for itself. Visit www.century-group.com for more information and the latest career opportunities.
Entry Level Medical Billing
Immediate Full-Time position available for an Insurance (HMO and Medi-cal Managed Care) Billing and Follow Up Specialist in the Insurance Claims Unit.
A degree is preferred.
Recent graduates from Accredited schools in Medical Billing and Coding who have finished their Externships are encouraged to apply.
Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, RBRVS, HCPCS, and Coordination of Benefits required.
Individual must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience with billing and appeals according to established guidelines for these type of claims.
Individual must also be able to show a stable work history.
- Typing minimum: 45wpm+.
- Team player a must. Positive can-do attitude is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- The firm offers Medical, Vacation, Sick time, 401-K.
This is NOT a temporary position and we are seeking applicants who are interested in a long-term commitment.
Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Shipping Receiving - Material Handler
Our client, a major lighting manufacturer in Burbank is seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Shipping Associate. This is a full-time opportunity offering competitive pay and opportunity for advancement.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving incoming materials; validating product counts; distributing to assigned locations and stocking shelve
- Fill requisitions for product to be distributed to various production areas in a timely safe manner
- Pull orders together of finished good for shipping; assemble proper packaging and crating materials for safe shipping
- Weigh and count items for inventory control
- Marking product clearly with proper identifying information
Qualifications and Experience: 2 plus years in the following
- Forklift; pallet jacks
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to follow a diagram or drawing for assembling packaging/crating
- Basic knowledge f computers for data entry into inventory system
Apply ASAP for immediate consideration!!
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.
EA Position / Accounting
Burbank Accounting firm is currently searching for an EA (Enrolled Agent),
• With a strong Accounting / Bookkeeping background, individual should possess the following qualifications;
• Excellent Accounting Skills with ability to analyze & evaluate accounting records
• Lacerte Tax Software- Pro Series
• QuickbooksPro, various versions
• ADP Payroll EZ Labor and ADP Run
• Accounting Degree
• EA License,mandatory
• Bilingual- Spanish a plus
• Please send resume with desired pay or pay history.
This is a fulltime position, not a seasonal position
Creator Of Excitement - Entry Level Event Assistant
Creator of Excitement- Entry Level Event Assistant
Wilshine Events, a business development, sales and promotional firm based in Glendale, has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. Our Creator of Excitement- Entry Level Event Assistant position is available immediately due to client demand & budget expansions. Due to increased client demand we will be launching multiple new campaigns & clients in 2017! Currently our clients want expansion in the local area immediately. That means new entry level career opportunities with paid training for qualified candidates.
Entry Level Duties include
The Entry Level Associate duties include:
- Brand Representative
- Event Coordination
- Team Lead
- Public Relations
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Customer service
- Must have 1-3 years of experience or related course work in: Marketing, Events, Business Administration, Communications, PR
- Traveling throughout the Metro Area for Live Events
- Must be able to work with others in face to face setting
- Have a Student Mentality.
- Excellent Work Ethics
- Must love people
MUST BE ABLE TO START FULL TIME ASAP
Interested? Apply Today!
Inside/Outside Sales Representative - New Business Website Sales
911MEDIA, a division of Trade News International, Inc., is a well-established marketing communications design firm, seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented hunter-gatherer to focus on new business development, specifically in website development, in an effort to continue our growth. We specialize in working with small to medium-sized businesses in creating award-winning graphic design through mobile-friendly websites, custom publications, corporate/event branding, advertising design, presentation materials, direct mail, brochures, and much more.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a professional demeanor, possess strong communication skills, fanatical customer service skills, and be computer proficient.
Our Account Executive will be responsible for new business and account maintenance including;
• Identify, develop, and manage existing client partnerships and close new business opportunities in a consultative environment.
• Establish new client business. Must be a proven “hunter”!
• Field new business inquiries and identify next steps.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients by demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into their business processes, so as to present solutions that meet their goals.
• Follow-up, sales presentations, project-needs assessments, and maintaining a daily log of contact with clients and prospects.
• Coordinate and write proposals/responses to RFPs.
• Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results.
• Identify, attend and participate in networking events.
• Tell our story. Communicate persuasively to prospects about our products, services and solutions.
• Keep a solid line of short, medium and long-lead business in the pipeline.
• Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and contract closure.
• Provide ongoing status reports to senior management team.
• Collaborate with art/production department to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients.
Candidates should possess:
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal-oriented, assertive, consultative, driven and have a positive attitude.
• 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying sales and customer service experience in website projects, content creation/distribution or online media including a proven track record of success exceeding sales goals.
• Experience with marketing programs across a variety of platform solutions.
• Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with all levels within an organization.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the digital creative space and how to manage and pitch creative and development services;
• Have agency experience and understand the functions and responsibilities of all agency departments;
• Be proactive and self-motivated;
• Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver;
• Ability and willingness to travel to clients as well as represent our team at industry events;
• Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to different types of inquiries;
• Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• A positive style of humor in communications!
We offer an inspiring work environment with a competitive base salary, plus commissions. Our benefits package includes paid medical, vacation, 401K, more.
Send your cover letter describing your most recent success stories, resume and compensation history.
We're an established, respected and stable custom publishing and marketing agency and provide a professional, fun work environment.
Our in-house services extend from design to content development, production and delivery. We also offer web site development, hosting and management, as well as cross-promotion of print and online vehicles for maximum return. Because we help our clients succeed, they stay with us for many years.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!