Burlap Spreader Job Description Sample
Real Estate New Home Sales Associate - Greater Houston Area!
Multiple Opportunities in the following areas!!
Galleria, Sugar Land, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Kingwood, Pearland, Clear Lake
The New Home Sales Associate’s primarily responsibility is to embrace Meritage Homes’ active sales culture to generate new home sales by utilizing all available tools, to demonstrate value, selling, and closing homes with an emphasis on exceptional customer service. The Sales Associate will also serve as the liaison between new homebuyers and the construction staff during the building process, and between Buyer, Closing Department, and Title Company at Closing.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplish sales and customer service goals, and other objectives as determined by your Sales Leader.
- Actively manage to ensure the overall look of your community, model homes, and surrounding area so our guests enjoy a quality experience as they tour our community and homes.
- Create, practice, refine, and continually improve your personal sales presentation to be as effective as possible to convert leads.
- Offering EVERY visitor to your community the opportunity to register as a guest.
- Proactively utilize CRM system to effectively and efficiently manage the discovery and follow-up strategies of all guests.
- Engage visitors and offer to demonstrate our models, home sites, and/or showcase homes depending on the needs of the guest.
- Provide all pertinent community, home site, floor plan, and pricing information
- Ask for the Sale
- Present the Meritage Homes Purchase Agreement to buyers in a professional and complete manner, including explaining payment information, taxes, insurance, CC&R (deed restrictions), HOA rules and restrictions, and other amenity information as necessary for the community.
- Actively solicit both new and referral business using Salesforce.com to ensure the most effective and efficient prospecting skills are employed to help drive your sales efforts.
- Develop and cultivate local realtor relationships
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all buyer paperwork and internal reporting information.
- Assist buyers with scheduling appointments with design studio, operations managers, mortgage, and title companies as necessary.
- Communicate and assist lender with customer loans, keep current on the status of each loan, and the requirements to expedite the processing and closing of all sales.
- Concept of Community
- Know size, number of homes, future plans and restrictions
- Know the area around the community – Interstates, Shopping, Schools, Churches, etc.
- Extensive Product Knowledge
- Plans, features, pricing, options, warranties, and construction knowledge
- How we differ from the competition.
- Maintain an updated Competition Analysis Notebook and know what the competition is offering each month as sales incentives, new product, lot releases, etc
- Maintain knowledge of local markets, Real Estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends, any government proposed regulations, and economic trends related to the home-buying industry.
- Shop the competition in submarkets to determine community traffic, sales, new product, visual presentation, promotions and etc.
- Update the Buyer throughout the construction process. Be sure to act as point of contact for buyers throughout all phases of construction and closing; assist buyers with resolution of any questions or problems encountered during
- Ensure customer satisfaction from initial visit to closing
- Complete all on-boarding and other assigned training
- Strive to maintain, improve and promote the company’s image with prospects, customers, homeowners, brokers within the community.
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors and mortgage brokers.
- Attend weekly sales meetings or other meetings directed by management
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active Real-Estate License
- A minimum of one year of experience in new home sales, with a proven track record of success
- Valid Real Estate License.
- Good computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong Oral/Written communication skills; excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate and work with all personality types
- Ability to present oneself with the utmost in professionalism
- Ability to and handle the stress, and have the patience to work directly with prospective and new homebuyers
- Customer-driven presentation skills, and the ability to communicate with confidence
- Strong Sales skills; ability to influence others; close large price point sales, and overcome objections
- Team Player; with a demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment with a high level of integrity
- Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses problems and seeks resolution; can work with minimal oversight
- Ability to give, receive, analyze information, and interpret buyer concerns/questions in order to determine the root issue to achieve a successful conclusion
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible; with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high-volume fast-paced work environment
- Position normally does not travel out of the region, but could travel for meetings or training. Frequent local travel from Division Office to New Home Community
- Work requires the ability to operate an automobile, a valid state Driver’s License, a personal vehicle, and liability Insurance coverage to meet the standard set by Meritage Homes
PHYSICAL– ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work is performed on-site in a community under development, generally in sales trailer and/or model home; away from the Division office
- Occasional/frequent exposure to all weather conditions and potential construction-site hazards
- Work is generally performed during what is considered to be normal business hours in New Home Sales. Must be able to work additional hours during special promotions and events, and as needed in support of the Sales Department
Restaurant General Manager - Greater Boston
The General Manager is responsible for all facets of restaurant operations, front–of-the-house and kitchen operations in addition to managing P&L cost centers. The General Manager is the face of Bertucci’s Kitchen who is a forward thinking, passionate, high energy individual that has the ability to motivate, coach and develop a restaurant team comprised of managers and hospitality professionals.
Ensures restaurant is optimally staffed with talented employees and actively recruits new talent on an ongoing basis to ensure outstanding hospitality.
Continuously strive to develop all managers and hourly staff members by giving timely, honest and ongoing coaching through one-on-ones and performance evaluations.
Adheres to the operational basics and standards with total commitment and passion: working with entire management team to be accountable for maintaining proper service standards established.
Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs resulting in increased profit performance compared to budget and prior year.
Maintaining the physical plant through preventative maintenance while ensuring that all restaurant equipment is properly maintained to ensure proper safety and sanitary standards.
Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; ensures all health inspections meet required state standards.
Oversees all restaurant administrative requirements including cash handling, governmental compliance as part of the corporate plan.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a GM role with an upscale or polished casual full service restaurant with annual sales of $2.5M plus.
- Strong passion and commitment to the guests, both internal and external.
- Must be an actively engaged manager who will commit to unlocking employee potential to drive high performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to hold others accountable to the high standards of exceptional service and food quality i.e. Absolute Guest Satisfaction.
- Proven success working with corporate systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution and delivering bottom line results.
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in English.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length each shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 50 lbs repeatedly during a shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hospitality education is a plus.
- Ability to understand or speak Spanish.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Plan, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Tuition Assistance and Meal Discounts
Today, Bertucci's restaurants are firing up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of their community. But like the original Bertucci's every kitchen is also open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. We believe that watching your food being prepared is an integral part to enjoying it. With a strong and dedicated commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest, and we promise to always treat you as part of the Bertucci's family.
Looking for strong passionate people to help celebrate Bertucci's 35th anniversary and grow with our future!
Honda Service Greater / Assistant Service Writer
As a Customer Service Greater / Assistant Service Writer you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Receive and receipt cash, checks or credit card payments from customers
- Record the amount received and balance the totals on the register tape with cash, checks or credit card payments
- Act as liaison between customers and Service Advisers
- Handle customer complaints promptly
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
In 1939, a year after the accident, he was hired as a salesperson at a DeSoto-Plymouth outlet in Falls Church. Two years after that, he became the owner. He bought the store for $350, part of which he had saved and the rest of which he had borrowed from Eleanor Ayres, a school teacher whom he later married.
Eleanor and John purchased Prince Pontiac in 1954, which later became Koons of Manassas and then Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC, which is now a premier dealer serving Fairfax, Manassas and the surrounding areas.
Eleanor and John were active in a wide range of education, civic and charitable endeavors. They helped found the first Catholic high school in northern Virginia; a center for children with cerebral palsy; and a cardiac care unit at Johns Hopkins Hospital. John was a charter member and life director of the Cerebral Palsy Center and an honorary director of the Boys Club of Greater Washington, DC. He was also a member of the Falls Church Volunteer Fire Department.
Today, Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC is owned by Eleanor and John's daughter, Joyce Koons, and is one of the top Northern Virginia dealerships. She carries on the Koons family's commitment to customer satisfaction and community service. Koons of Manassas continues to support organizations that help children and families, like SPARK (the education foundation for Prince William County Public Schools, Journey4aCure, and KEEN Greater DC.
Outside Sales Representative - Greater Houston Area
Outside Sales Representative: Greater Houston Area, Texas
Homeland Staffing, Inc. is looking to hire qualified candidates for an outside sales representative position with-in our organization. Sales reps. will be working 70% in the field developing new business opportunities and 30% in the office following up with prospective clients via email and or cold calls. Sales rep. will work closely with branch manager and recruiters to build and service clients while building a book of business. Coordinating sales by establishing territories, quotes, and budgeted goals. Deliver professional sales presentations, conduct job site walk-throughs and closing of potential sales by required company guidelines.
Job Location: Greater Houston and surrounding areas
Compensation: $32K to $40K DOE, plus commissions and allowances.
Shift: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Full-time 40 hours per week.
Minimum 1 years+ of sales experience and customer service
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE FLUENTLY WITH CLIENTS.
Adhere to company sales reporting policies.
Assist Branch Manager in supervision of staff to achieve office goals.
Must be able to work in all elements of weather while visiting potential clients.
Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Must be willing to use own dependable vehicle while Homeland Staffing, Inc. provides vehicle use allowances.
Must be able to pass a drug test & have a clean criminal background.
Must be a reliable, hardworking individual that wants to grow with the company.
Please forward your resume to a branch manager via our website at www.staffwithus.com
With more than 82 combined years in the staffing industry, Homeland Staffing, Inc.'s, founders, administrators, recruiters, dispatchers and account representatives have been trusted to provide quality personnel and exceptional customer care.
At Homeland Staffing, Inc. our mission is to help increase our client profits by providing the highest quality service and workforce solutions that positively impact our clients business goals. We are committed to understanding the needs of our clients and individuals that we represent. We will build long term mutual relationships with both employers and employees. We will be the staffing company of choice by striving to surpass the expectations of employers, job seekers and our team members. We seek to maintain and sustain competitive advantage by staying innovative and creative.
It is our vision to become a leader in the staffing industry by uniting talent with opportunity and believe there is a job that fits every person and a person that fits every job. We will provide a professional staffing service that will increase productivity and quality placements and follow up with excellent service. We recognize that as a team we can accomplish much more than if we operate as a collection of individuals. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and practice honesty, fairness, truthfulness and the Golden Rule. We believe that our values and ethics will not limit our financial success but will ensure the character and strength of our company for the long term.
Guided by our mission and vision, we are committed to our candidates and customers to find the right fit to their career and company goals. We are motivated to place the right candidate in the right job. We believe and practice high expectations in our workplace and in doing so always try to do right by every candidate and customer we work with. We hold each individual employee accountable to high expectations and excellence at the job site. We are held by the same commitment by our customers to provide qualified and productive personnel.
Personal Care Attendant ** Greater KC Metro Area** Immediate Openings
Merchandiser - Greater Chicago Area, IL
• Our People
• At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are ourgreatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.
• Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
• In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway) Windows based personal computer & printer Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer Internet & E-mail access Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk
- Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative) Initiative to identify and solve problems Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time Work well independently & as part of a team Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
Assistant Maintenance Manager - Greater Boston Metro Area
At Bozzuto, its all about experience. Whether its the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, weve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.Preserve and Protect the Community:
Your mantra is preserve and protect. You bring your passion for people and the trades to work with you every day. Youre a doer but you can also motivate others. As a jack of all trades and an advocate for the communitys asset preservation, you instill in everyone you interact with a sense of Bozzuto pride.
As an Assistant Building Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Showing care and concern for our residents through timely follow ups and meticulous completion of their apartment service tickets
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Managing the make-ready and apartment turnover process with attention to detail and timeliness so apartments can be leased and new residents can move in
- Preserving the value of the building by consistently executing on preventative maintenance programs
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Sustaining peak efficiency operation levels for all property components
- Adhering to applicable building, county and safety codes/standards, while running an accident-free operation
- Working weekends and participating in the emergency on-call rotation
- Never giving up, always tinkering to find a better way
- Connecting with people by listening and demonstrating concern and a sense of urgency to correct any issues they may have
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Taking ownership and pride in making certain the community is impeccable
- Creating a motivating environment that encourages your team to give their very best
- Loving to learn and share new knowledge with others
- Rolling up your sleeves to assist team membersno job is below your pay grade
- 5+ years of experience in the trades, facilities and/or residential building maintenance
- Strong leadership aptitude and supervisory experience preferred
- An HVAC, EPA and/or NAPE certification
- Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and MSDS
- Proficiency with HVAC, plumbing, electrical trades and appliance repair
- Basic carpentry, drywall and painting skills
- Exposure to complex mechanical systems such as central plant, split systems, boilers and chillers desired
- A safety mindset and an eye for detail
- A builders mentality (know it like you built it!)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and comfort using various technology platforms, apps and computer programs
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly, climb stairs, use ladders and work in varying weather conditions
We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverageincluding access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Part Time-Early Morning Delivery Drivers Needed. Greater Boston Area.
Part Time Early Morning Delivery Driver-14’ Box Truck
Start the Summer off with a great part time early morning, local driving position Monday-Friday daytime hours with a Fortune 500 growing company!
Keystone Automotive Industries, a division of LKQ Corporation, the leading national distributor of automotive collision replacement parts, has a great opportunity for a Part Time, Early Morning Delivery Driver in our Wilmington, MA facility; inspect, load and deliver merchandise to existing accounts to support our dedication to great customer service. GPS vehicle tracking and turn by turn directions via company issued cell phone are provided. Available shifts are 6 hours each starting at 6:30, 7:15 or 7:45AM.
Successful candidates should have good communication and strong customer service skills. A good driving record is required along with a valid operator’s license. Delivery experience in the greater Boston/Eastern, MA area will be a plus. Previous delivery experience in 12' 14' or 20' box trucks is needed. This part-time position offers a convenient weekday schedule with no nights or weekends.
We offer competitive compensation. For immediate consideration, apply in person at 80 Rear Industrial Way, Wilmington, MA. LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Full-Time Teller, Greater Lowell/Nashua Area, Nashua, NH
Full-Time Teller, Greater Lowell/Nashua Area, Nashua, NH
Description As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
- Provides consistent world class customer service to internal and external customers which exceeds their expectations + Resolves customer issues with guidance + Promotes, refers and sells bank products and services + Performs within the balancing guidelines, compliance and security procedures + Establishes and maintains the bank way as the singular priority in all activities
Qualifications + 3 months cash handling experience or degree in accounting or finance + Retail or customer service experience preferred + Basic computer knowledge and Windows skills required + Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
: Branch Channel
: New Hampshire-Nashua
: Oct 5, 2017, 7:02:46 PM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Greater Hartford, CT
23274BR Job Title Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Greater Hartford, CT
United States State/Province
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. Job Description / Information Take your office into the operating room selling at Stryker Orthopaedics!
Open your next career door with Stryker by using your sales ability and passion to make a difference in the health and well-being of others! Stryker is a global leader in medical technology. It is our mission to help medical professionals restore people’s health, and every employee has the opportunity to make a difference.
Our mission drives our business goal of strong financial results and exceptional growth. We are a performance-based company; our associates are given the tools and opportunities to build dynamic sales careers as highly valued members of an elite team in the industry. The learning curve is steep and requires serious investment from all sides.
The expectations are high but so too are the professional rewards and support. Here is what success will look like as a Sales Associate with Stryker Orthopaedics: •You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments •You will receive best-in-class formal training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year •You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises •You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes •You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business! •You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications •To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature •The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years selling in a business-to-business environment and will have a BS/BA Degree Come ready to make a difference…fast! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!