Burleson Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Personal Lines Insurance Department Manager
We are seeking a Personal Lines Insurance Department Manager to join our team! We are an independent retail brokerage that specializes in commercial insurance for large accounts in 5 distinct industries. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is experienced with independent personal lines markets. You will be essentially responsible for building the department from the ground up. However, the opportunity is MASSIVE for the right individual, as we are uniquely positioned in a building with the largest real estate firm in Johnson County on the floor above us, and a title company and 2 mortgage companies on our floor. We are the only insurance firm in this building, and have a fantastic reputation, so it should be very easy to build a solid referral network with the dozens of agents in the real estate firm, as well as with the title company and the mortgage companies. We have existing personal lines contracts in place with Nationwide, State Auto, Travelers, and Progressive but will need the right person to build out the stable of markets so that we have all of the necessary players in this niche. Bottom line, we need a people person who likes to sell and who takes great pride in building something of value.
- Attract the appropriate personal lines markets to contract with our firm
- Build a referral network with the real estate brokerage, title company and mortgage companies in our building
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through various networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Interview and hire additional personnel for the department after the department has grown to an adequate size
- Previous experience in personal lines insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Good management skills
- Salary plus commission - commensurate with experience
- Bonus and Incentive plans
- Group Health benefits
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Solo, Team & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Irrigation Irrigatior Or Sprinkler Technician
We are seeking a licenced Irrigator or licenced Tech to join our team. We are looking for a full time employee who is going to preform his job with pride.
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial and residential lawn sprinkler systems
- Evaluate lawn sprinkler systems and report conditions to owner
- Provide suggestions and pricing to owner to upgrade lawn sprinkler to be efficient in water use after evaluation
- Keeping service truck with proper parts and tools for servicing lawn sprinkler
- Keep a neat appearance in uniform and work vehicle
- Properly complete invoicing on work performed
- Oversee and coordinate maintenance of equipment trucks and tools (keeping up with oil changes, tire rotations, or any other maintenance issues that arise; tools and equipment provided)
- Oversee job site safety
- Availability to work occasional emergency call
- Knowledge in irrigation installation and service
- Understanding of water saving techniques
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing (bonus)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (helpful, but not required)
- Ability to use work-based technology (operating a tablet with our software/ helpful, but not required)
- Licenced in irrigation service/installation work
- Candidates should have knowledge of the DFW Metroplex
- Clean driving record with valid Texas driver license
- Motivated self-starter, good communication skills
- Motivated to grow with an established irrigation company
- Good organization skills
Locum Physician - Occupational Health/Urgent Care
Practice Setting: Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care
Location: Burleson, TX
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/some Fridays
Start Date: ASAP and ongoing
Certifications:: DOT preferred.
Benefits: Travel costs and malpractice insurance
Compensation: Hourly pay rate negotiable
Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver a great TEX-MEX experience. Our passion for 100% guest delight by:Preparing high quality food items to order for our guests: Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests’ expectations• Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table• Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety• Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!