Burlingame Job Description Sample
Housekeepers Wanted - Get Paid Weekly
Join Fairy as a Housekeeper
- Regular customers
- Low travel times between appointments
- Flexible Hours
- Live support team when you need it
- 100% tips go to you
- Make up to $18/hour or $800/week
- Weekly pay
What do I need to get started?
- Work in San Francisco
- Smart Phone
- Government ID
What is Fairy?
Fairy is a platform that provides a daily hotel-style cleaning service for residential homes throughout your city. Fairy Partners are able to manage their daily appointments through our platform.
We provide a seamless experience for housekeepers to be matched with customers on our platform along with an easy to use app for managing cleaning appointments. Customers sign up for Fairy online and pay a monthly subscription fee. Fairy pays out housekeepers weekly for completed appointments.
Hotel Valet Attendant Crowne Plaza Burlingame CA
Towne Park is America's premier parking services expert for the hospitality and healthcare industries. We are 13,000 teammates delivering specialized hospitality services to 750 locations nationwide, ranging from boutique hotels and sprawling luxury resorts to downtown healthcare campuses and local medical centers.
Towne Park team members park people's cars thousands of times a day and night. However, parking cars - or performing any of the many other services we offer - is not what drives Towne Park. It is the reward of knowing we are making a positive difference for our clients, by making life easier and brighter for the guests, visitors, and patients we serve.
• Effectively and efficiently park customer vehicles
• Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely fashion
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help
• Use and maintain equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean
• Have the ability to work on your own with normal supervision
• Observe safety precautions at all times
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
Demonstrate proficiency in English -both verbally and written. (if applicable)
Comfortable driving all makes and models of cars
Experience in customer service (preferred).
Able to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending
Benefits / Perks (if applicable)
• Full time and part time hourly positions available
• Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight and weekend shifts)
• Tipped position - tips are distributed daily
• Uniforms provided
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
Home Health Aide Positions
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends
Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
- Must be 21 or older
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibility
Want to meet a real Care Pro? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOroZE50po
Swing Education is looking for substitute teachers who are ready for meaningful, flexible teaching opportunities.
With Swing, you’ll:
Earn good income. As a substitute teacher with Swing, you’ll make up to $250/day, plus additional bonuses and incentives. And we’ll pay you weekly.
Get into the classroom easily, and with ZERO cost. We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements (including TB test, background check, and teaching permit or credential if you don’t have one), and reimburse for these costs.
Teach on your own terms. Find the right school, grade, and classroom among our broad, diverse range of opportunities.
Modernize how you access assignments. It’s easy for substitute teachers to choose top opportunities via text notifications -- with no minimum commitment.
Lock in your support team. We always advocate for our teachers, listen to your feedback, and connect our SwingSub community together for resources and support.
We’re looking for great people who:
Are looking for flexible work that is meaningful and purposeful;
Have either informal education experience (like tutoring or childcare) or formal education experience;
Have a passion for working with children
Have California Teaching Credential or California Sub Permit
Sign up to teach with Swing Education today. We’ll walk you through every step of the way. Click here to get started: https://goo.gl/rzXqWM.
On average, students are with substitute teachers for 5% of the typical 180 day school year. This means that students have substitute teachers for more than six months of their school career. The problem? We're suffering from a drastic shortage of substitute teachers. That's where we come in. Swing Education is focused on tackling the substitute teacher shortage. We're thinking of teachers and schools first in building an easy-to-use product that will provide more subs with less overhead. We'll help schools offload tedious work (recruiting, screening, payroll, etc.) and we'll help subs find jobs and build their professional network.
Purchasing Inventory Clerk
Purchasing/ Inventory ClerkLocation:
San Francisco, California
Reports To: Purchasing Manager
SUMMARY: Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw material, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for organization by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepares purchase orders based on inventory and daily par requirement.
2. Placing orders with suppliers and ensuring that all paper documentation is in order for receiving purposes.
3. Maintain accurate inventory to ensure products are sufficient to production needs.
4. Interacting with suppliers in case of delay in delivery of products, damaged products and incorrect quantities received during delivery of shipment.
5. Check daily invoices product price and compared against purchase orders for accuracy.
6. Assist co-worker/Storeroom keeper on filling and issuing requisitions daily.
7. Count materials in stock daily and prepare reports and any type of errors such as inventory discrepancies; ex: (shortages, over production or product waste).
8. Input and post bi-weekly inventory of total products and ensure all material data (price and pack size) are accurate.
9. Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price list.
10. Perform other assigned duties
1. Must have good communication skills (phone, written and verbal) to deal with, internal and external customers.
2. Have knowledge of computers and software such, as Microsoft excel and word.
3. Some knowledge of inventory control.JB.0.31.LN
Hiring Prep Cooks
LSG Sky Chefs is one of the world’s largest airline catering companies supporting customers with a wide range of services. Our offerings include retail capabilities, lounge management and all kinds of food solutions, from traditional catering to frozen meals and packaged snacks. We serve over 300 airlines in 54 countries around the globe. Our service and dedication to our customers – second to none.
Our Burlingame Cusmer Service Center (CSC) has a great opportunity for experienced Dishwasher where you will ensure equipement is washed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
What will it take to become a team member of LSG Sky Chefs?
- We will ask you to be flexible in your availability. We are a 24/7 environment 365 days a year.
- 1-2 years of dishwasher or porter experience!
LSG Sky Chefs provides the following benefits and MORE!!:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Retention Bonus
- Free Lunch & Uniforms
- Membership in The American Airlines Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program from your first day
Apply online at https://skychefs-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/ (search for burlingame) or email our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking candidates for positions in the Bulingame area by the San Francisco Airport. We offer benefits after 60 days of employment, and have a 401k plan available.
Become a part of our Team!
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem/Night Shift
Ro Health is currently looking for a team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to work at a Skilled Nursing Facility in Burlingame, CA. Take a look at the details and let us know if this is right for you!
- Specialties: Assisted Living / Long Term Care/ Rehab
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Night Shifts
- Start Date: ASAP
- California CNA License
- Current BLS Certification
- Recent PPD Test or Chest X-Ray
- Experience preferred, new grads welcome
Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Hourly Wage ($17-$20 depending on experience)
- Low Deductible Healthcare Plan
- Dental and Vision Plan
- Vanguard 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Travel Reimbursement
- 8 Days PTO per year
Sound like a great position? Come Join our Team!
- Apply now through Indeed or on our website at www.rohealth.com
Sales Rep-Nor Cal: SAN Mateo/Burlingame/Millbrae/S. SF Area
Hiossen, Inc. is seeking enthusiastic, professional, self-motivated team players to join our team as a sales representative. Hiossen is expanding its sales offices and requires motivated, passionate, and positive people to work and grow with the company. An extensive training program will be provided.
Hiossen, a solely owned corporation of Osstem Implant Company, is the US arm of Osstem Implant Company, Ltd.
Osstem is ranked No. 5 in the world in the selling of dental implants. Employment opportunities are available throughout the U.S. We offer an attractive compensation package which includes a base salary plus commission. Benefits include Vacation, PTO days, Health, Dental, and
Life Insurance.Hiring Location:
San Mateo, CA
San Bruno, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Bruno, CA
Requirements for the ideal candidates are:
1. Strong and persuasive selling skills
2. Be results oriented with a proven record of accomplish goal oriented.
3. Great customer service skills with a professional appearance and positive attitude
4. Dental experience (RDA/DA/Dental Office Management) is preferred but not required
5. Entry Level or minimum 1 year of outside Sales experience preferred
6. 2 Years of College or equivalent work experience
1. Compiles lists of prospective customers (Dental offices) based on information from newspapers, business directories, internet searches and other sources
2. Supplies product information to clients
3. Responsible for developing sales to potential clients.
4. Travel throughout assigned territory calling on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or contact customers by phone/ the internet to schedule introductory appointments.
5. Advises customers of equipment or product needs for certain procedures.
6. Display and/or demonstrates products highlighting features.
7. Quotes process and credit terms and prepares sales contracts.
8. Prepare reports of business transactions expense accounts.
9. Enter customer data into company database.
10. Investigates and resolves customer problems.
11. Attends trade shows, seminars, and study groups as needed.
• Must have college degree or equivalent, outside sales experience preferred but will train, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
• Bilingual (Korean/English, Chinese/English, Vietnamese/English,Spanish/English,etc.) will be very helpful.
HIOSSEN Inc. produces a wide variety of implants at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Fairless Hills, PA. The quality implants are exported to more than 20 different countries in Europe and Asia.
HIOSSEN is striving to improve implant quality by monitoring the market and gathering feedback from clinicians. All the ideas and opinions are analyzed with rigorous scientific tests and incorporated into the research and development process.
POSITION SUMMARY/ NATURE OF WORK: Provides supervision, scheduling, coordination, in supervising workers and crews performing landscape work.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: B.S. in Horticulture or a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in managing projects and personnel in landscape or related industry. A strict sense of organization and the ability to set up and implement a system to deliver quality landscape services for multiple sites. Computer skills in MS Office applications and a clean DMV record is also required. Bilingual: English/Spanish, Certified Landscape Technician, and Certified Applicator credentials are desired.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
¨ Understanding the Senior Foreman job description.
¨ Establishes daily priorities and assigns work to crews and individuals.
¨ Inspects work in progress and completion for compliance with customer expectations.
¨ Investigates and reports major landscape problems to the Account Manager / Regional Operations Manager.
¨ Reviews service requests, resolves client complaints, and communicates concerns and technical problems in a timely manner.
¨ Assists in coordinating work projects with contractors and other specialty divisions.
¨ Conducts and participates in staff, safety, and management meetings.
¨ Manages all landscape maintenance schedules and specialty services for productivity and quality.
¨ Recommends solutions to operational and technical problems to the Account Manager / Regional Operations Manager.
¨ Responds to all email and voice mail requests; within one day.
¨ Recommends and orders materials, supplies, and equipment in accordance with Company purchase policy.
¨ Assists with estimating.
¨ Supervises, schedules, and monitors daily field operations for 4-6 crews.
¨ Act as intermediary between crew and management.
¨ Completes site inspections, noting all needed maintenance items on a site activity sheet, issue sheet to Senior Foreman and follow up to ensure all items are done in a timely manner.
¨ Perform a variety of landscaping duties to assist the crews when needed, or as directed by the Regional Operations Manager.
¨ Performs work safely in accordance with all safety procedures and guidelines.
¨ Understands the contractual obligations for each job site and directs the work of the crew accordingly.
¨ Plans and schedules annual color installations.
¨ Schedules small remedial projects with maintenance staff.
Field Paper Work
¨ Checks and verifies crew time cards for correct work orders, project/site numbers, and task numbers, and hours worked each day for each job.
¨ Understands and accurately fills out site activity reports.
¨ Collects crews material use reporting (chemical, fertilizer, irrigation) and water meter readings.
¨ Reviews Quality Inspection Sheets and takes action on improvement items required.
¨ Maintain inventory of all forms for safety and maintenance procedures in all crew trucks.
¨ Reports any injury or illness immediately to the Regional Operations Manager and the Human Resources Department.
¨ Communicates crew, site needs, and problems to the Regional Operations Manager daily.
¨ If unable to work, notifies the Regional Operations Manager ASAP.
¨ Understands and follows the proper procedures for enforcing company policy and guidelines.
Crew, Training, and Safety
¨ Lead, train and direct the work of 4-6 crews, provides annual performance reviews.
¨ Properly corrects employee mistakes or problems with professionalism under company guidelines.
¨ Trains crews in accordance with Jensen safety procedures and conducts weekly safety meetings.
¨ Inspects equipment monthly to ensure proper and safe operation.
¨ Supervises the crews to ensure safe and proper application of chemicals.
¨ Reports broken equipment and any unsafe work conditions to Regional Operations Manager.
¨ Duties are performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
¨ Ability to lift 50 lbs. of weight frequently through out the day.
¨ Ability to repeatedly bend, stoop, lift, push, and pull materials and equipment necessary to complete job tasks.
¨ Ability to work in various positions including, but not limited to, standing, walking, stooping, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extending periods.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
¨ Knowledge of landscape maintenance techniques methods and tools.
¨ Knowledge herbicide, insecticide, snail bait and fertilizer applications.
¨ Ability to guide and/or give instructions.
¨ Ability to perform plant/ pest identification.
¨ Ability to program irrigation controllers and make irrigation program take-offs and diagnostic reports.
¨ Proficient in the use of maintenance hand tools and gas powered maintenance equipment
¨ Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
¨ Ability to Interface with clients when needed and deal courteously with the public, when needed.
NECESSARY SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
¨ Must possess a valid California driver's license and have a clean driving record.
DESIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
¨ Acquire a Qualified Applicator’s License or Certificate within two years.
¨ Pass CLT-M Maintenance certification within three years.
¨ Pass CLT-I Irrigation certification within four years.
¨ Pass IA – Irrigation Auditor certification within five years.
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!