Burlington Job Description Sample
Providing our Airmen with proper healthcare doesn't stop once they leave the doctor's office. Primarily responsible for dispensing prescribed medications and helping patients understand proper usage and side effects, Pharmacists are an integral part of patient care. These medication experts help maximize positive health outcomes and improve the quality of their patients' lives through patient counseling and careful quality control.
- Counsel and advise patients on the treatment of disease states and potential side effects of medicines
- Screen prescriptions and provide orders for accuracy, drug interactions and therapeutic appropriateness
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team
- Instruct patients in the proper use of prescribed drugs
- Direct procurement, storage and control of pharmacy drugs
- Serve as a consultant on pharmaceutical matters for professional staff
Your effort and commitment is essential to our mission, which is why we provide our Airmen with a benefits package that is unparalleled in the civilian world:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Tax-free food and housing assistance
- A generous retirement program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities
- Excellent starting salary
This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Pharmacy from an accredited institution plus completion of an accredited residency or fellowship or other verifiable experience
- Minimum 24 months of experience in pharmacy practice assignments
- Must have and maintain a valid pharmacist license and be in good standing
- New graduates must obtain a license issued by a board of pharmacy to practice medicine within 12 months of commissioning.
- Normal color vision
- Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer Training course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 41
- Must be willing to relocate
About the Air Force
The U.S. Air Force is the number-one Air Force in the world. Our mission is to fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power for the nation.
Insurance Sales Agent
Do you aspire to more than just earning a paycheck?
Would you like to make a difference in your community?
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
American National is redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur and is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance agents. American National has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier insurance companies. Our reputation is built on core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork. We are continually striving to grow and attract clients and have rigorous growth plans. That growth means we need people who, like us, believe in building relationships and keeping promises, to represent us.
This isn’t just a job — it’s a valuable business opportunity. As an American National agent, you are the link between our clients and the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll manage the sales and marketing of your business to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the products that will best protect their families -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your career, our innovative paid training through Kelly OCG Services will educate you on our product lines, resources and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and our continuing education opportunities will help keep you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Ability to own and manage your own business
- Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
- Performance-based bonus programs
- A three-year tiered commission plan to support you during the building of your agency
- Innovative training and mentoring program through Kelly OCG Services to further your professional growth
- Advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Travel and award incentives
- Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry including: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
- Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred; degree in finance, business, or marketing, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Proven track record of success in driving business results, a plus
- Business management experience, a plus
American National is a group of companies comprised of Employer Company, Galveston, Texas and its subsidiaries including American National Property And Casualty Company with its subsidiaries and affiliates, Springfield, Missouri, Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, United Farm Family Insurance Company, Farm Family Life Insurance Company and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for its own products and services and is not responsible for the products and services provided by the other companies.
Agents contracted with American National are independent contractors, not employees.
This is not a contract or offer of contract and contains a general description of various programs which may be offered through American National. Each program is subject to the terms and conditions of that respective program. American National reserves the right to discontinue, replace or modify these programs at any time.
Agency Interns receive paid training through Kelly OCG Services, a third-party company, unaffiliated with American National. Completion of the agency internship does not guarantee an offer to become a contracted agent.
All award and bonus programs are subject to participation eligibility requirements, the full conditions of which are available upon request.
Embedded Software Engineer
Packetized Energy aims to solve the renewable energy problem: as more variable renewable energy is installed, grid operators will struggle to manage variability in a reliable and cost-effective manner. Today, Packetized Energy is actively developing the human-friendly technologies that can coordinate flexible energy resources, such as electric water heaters, air conditioners, electric vehicles, and battery storage systems sitting in people’s homes and small businesses, with the ultimate goal of creating a sustainable energy future. At the core of our vision is the need to not only strengthen cyber-security at the grid interface, but also to preserve people’s privacy in the age of IoT and Big Data. Our patent-pending technology gives people the energy they need when they need, but in smaller energy packets.
At Packetized Energy, we hold as core the following principles:
- * * * * * * *
- Creating a clean energy future * * * * * * *
- Being human-friendly * * * * * * *
- Building awesome products that people love.
We are looking for team members who share this vision and can add value along the following:
You will be joining a small, diverse team that will allow you to have a significant impact from Day 1. Within the first week you will be working on new systems for managing electric vehicle chargers, battery storage inverters, and/or HVAC thermostats (probably all three!). The ability to work independently and effectively in a small dynamic growth-oriented team is critical. The main tasks for this position will be supporting hardware development, assembly, and integration with our SaaS platform that manages energy packets in real-time. This means that the candidate must be comfortable taking apart devices, tinker, put them back together again, re-program their core functionality, and prioritizing user experience in engineering design principles.
Packetized Energy values diversity and highly encourages applications who can help us to diversify our team. Note that we are open to highly motivated but less senior applicants who have a subset of the above qualifications.
Please note that we're not currently able to sponsor any type of work visa. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Desired qualifications (recognizing that no candidate has all of these)
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced growth-oriented startup
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Enjoys tinkering, breaking things, self-learning
- Proficient at embedded, real-time software development
- Ability to program in C
- Understanding of common communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, etc)
- Proficient with hardware and software debugging tools like printf(), oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, soldering iron, hammers
- Willing to work with circuit components
- Some PCB layout experience (KiCAD prefered)
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have experiences
- AWS IoT experience
- SolidWorks experience
- Ability to program in Python or NodeJS
- Experience taking a concept through to a working prototype or commercial product
A competitive salary, equity and benefits package will be available, with the precise details to depend upon experience. Interested individuals should feel free to send a note indicating why they think they are a good fit with they resume and availability to: careers at packetizedenergy dot com.
PT Physical Therapist
Geriatric care center is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist or new grad PT / Physical Therapist to provide services within a multidisciplinary department.
The PT / Physical Therapist will provide physical rehabilitative services to patients under specific medical orders as part of a coordinated team. Plan initial and subsequent treatment programs on the basis of clinical findings. Participate in clinical conferences to share and coordinate the plan of care for patients. Other duties as assigned.
1.Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in area of PT / Physical Therapist
2.Current license in state of practice as a PT / Physical Therapist
3.Excellent interpersonal, fiscal, and clinical skills
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
- State-of-the-art programs and innovative products
- Comprehensive training
- Qualified appointments generated and confirmed by our in-house representatives
- Multiple income streams (new business and residuals)
- No nights or weekends!
- A+ rated company and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Outside sales / B2B experience
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Med (3)
We are seeking either a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a growing outpatient practice that specializes in treating Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care patients. The provider team includes a Physician, NP/PA and support staff and the hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm.
We are seeking candidates that have a background in primary care, urgent care or ER and want to be part of a growing practice that strives to provide exceptional service to their patients. We offer a very competitive compensation package based on experience and full benefits. Beautiful Burlington Vermont is located on the shores of Lake Champlain.
Vermont offers outstanding ski mountains, endless hiking and outdoor activities, farmer's markets, mountain biking trails, gorgeous views, world class dining, a huge selection of microbreweries and so much more. The Burlington International Airport is located less then a mile away from the practice.
Experienced And Seasonal Registered Nurses (Rn)
Yuma Regional Medical Center offers fulfilling careers in a state-of-the-art medical facility surrounded by a community of caring professionals. Plus, being located in one of the Southwest's greatest areas means perfect weather all year round.
As our community continues to grow, we seek dedicated seasonal RNs to meeting the changing medical needs of our community. The ideal candidate will have nursing experience in a clinic, have a passion for providing care, prompting wellness, be able to evaluate patient responses, and have the following: Arizona or compact state RN License; BCLS; Advanced Life Support Certification(s) as appropriate & required for assigned department. Hiring for Emergency Services, ICU, and many other departments!
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver
NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for solo OTR truck drivers with 3 months experience!
New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
So Start Now!
icon01-copy Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,000 for Solo OTR drivers with 3 months or more experience
icon01-copy DEDICATED $5,000 Relocation Bonus to Indiana for students or experienced drivers
icon01-copy DEDICATED $5,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers to Indiana and $3,000 Sign on Bonus for Students to Indiana
icon01-copy 5 CPM Safety Performance Bonus for experienced drivers
icon01-copy New Top Speed: 68 MPH
icon01-copy Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 25:1 so you get the support you deserve
icon01-copy Medical, dental, vision and 401k match
icon01-copy Newer Trucks average age 2 years old
icon01-copy 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
icon01-copy Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
icon01-copy Paid Orientation
icon01-copy Pet Policy
icon01-copy New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr.
Don t qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
icon01-copy Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
icon01-copy For Indiana Dedicated must relocate within a 50 mile radius of Ft.
icon01-copy Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications Ask recruiter for details!
icon01-copy Veterans must meet VA qualifications Please call for details.
icon01-copy Minimum Weekly Pay some restrictions apply.
icon01-copy Paid orientation upon completion and hired.
*Subject to change without notice. Some Restrictions may apply. Call for details
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driving solo, company otr, dedicated truck, hazardous material, otr driver, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!