Burlington Job Description Sample
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF): Become the primary provider of investment services to KeyBank Community Bank clients by providing investment solutions to new and existing clients. Establish a strong partnership with Retail Branch Managers and Centers of Influence and maintain strong working relationships with all assigned Branches.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Utilizing a consultative sales process and assessment tools where appropriate, provide comprehensive, needs- based financial solutions to clients by offering a range of investment solutions and partnering with banking center staff.
Attain sales production and referral goals by working book of business, lead lists, and closing on referrals. Develop a complete understanding of Key Investment Services solutions to support cross- selling opportunities, and learn the core bank products to generate referrals back to the Community Bank where appropriate.
Be an active member of the Branch team. Engage licensed and non- licensed Branch personnel to identify investment referral opportunities from new clients and the existing bank client base.
Coordinate all aspects of investment product delivery within assigned Branch(s), including the coaching of branch personnel, client management, service delivery and other resources in order to maximize needs- based sales production.
Maintain responsibility for coaching and mentoring licensed KeyBank Relationship Managers to sell investment/annuity products to new and existing clients.
Develop a strong Center of Influence strategy that leverages partnerships with the Retail Bank.
FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 and state life & health insurance license. High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Broad knowledge of characteristics and needs of clients and partners within the bank- based investment market space.
Demonstrated ability to sell products and services to investment clients; evidence of strong sales results. Strong customer focus.
Ability to work as a team member.
Ability to use: standard office equipment, proprietary financial services systems.
Minimum licenses to be hired: Series 7, 63, state life and health insurance licenses. In the event you do not hold the 65 or 66 at the time of hire, it will become a condition of your continued employment with KIS which will need to be obtained within the time frame specified in your Offer Letter. Failure to timely obtain licenses may result in termination of employment.
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies with assets of approximately $136.5 billion at December 31, 2016. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals and small and mid-sized businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association and First Niagara Bank, National Association, through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank's Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Sr. Software Engineer
Kindly find below the detailed JD and let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail:
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Burlington, VT
Duration: 3+ Months
NOTE: IN-PERSON Interview Mandatory.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Being a passionate and flexible engineer, collaborate with your team to achieve and exceed the goal to build, deploy, monitor and manage a highly performing and highly available production system.
- Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers.
- Implement platform-level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions.
- Enhance performance and reliability of our current solutions.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams.
- Explore open source or industry standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Database Administrator II
The database team will provide leadership in database strategy, architecture and roadmapping, and provide scalable, reliable and resilient database systems and solutions in collaboration with the appropriate engineering teams. The team will be responsible for the installation, configuration, design, optimization, administration, and maintenance of robust customer-facing database systems. This includes development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure data security, integrity and supportability. We expect the team to optimize both production and non-production environments by designing high performing, highly-available, redundant databases; automating incoming and outgoing data feeds, developing and maintaining automation of monitoring and maintenance tools, implementing and maintaining data replication, assisting developers in writing quality SQL, and troubleshooting any data access problems.
- Design, model and build effective, high-performing relational and document-oriented database systems.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for data loading, archiving, backup, recovery and deployment of databases.
- Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Provide direction and oversight to engineering, systems engineering, and business team members regarding data and database system strategies, standards and roadmaps.
- Plan and execute proof of concept of new database technologies.
- Develop and implement data retention policies.
- Clean and maintain the database by archiving, removing and deleting stale data.
- Install and configure RDBMS and associated software.
- Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML, and the creation of stored procedures.
- Collaborate with software engineering and other departments to design effective solutions and streamline data related processes.
- Prepare paperwork and attend departmental and project related meetings.
We Look For:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience supporting large, highly available, distributed, enterprise production database systems.
- Ability to quantify and qualify merits of database technologies.
- Linux scripting skills with shell scripts is required.
- Multi-datacenter deployment experience preferred.
- Skilled in advising developers on upgrades, data consistency and availability.
- Experience in tuning data structures, indexing and queries.
- Experience in replication implementation and best practice consulting.
- Background in automotive industry or relevant interest is desired
- Experience with MySQL server tuning for both InnoDB and MyISAM
- Highly skilled in query development and tuning
- Knowledge of MySQL maintenance best practices
- Experience with database scaling and high-availability designs
- Experience with low-level database performance tuning on virtualized platforms and bare metal
- · Experience with clustered or multi-master deployments preferred
Field Service Technician
This position supports the aftermarket services group by providing on-site service to customers thru hands-on technical assistance, telephone support, factory training support and liaison from customer to the factory.
Principal Responsibilities And Duties:
Performs the duties and responsibilities commensurate with the assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Analyze and service industrial units in the field (Responsible for servicing SCRs and power electronics
- All field service technicians must be able to travel on short notice.
- Onsite Commissioning of new, refurbished and repaired industrial power supplies and support integration with customer controls
- Works independently under the guidance of product Engineering and/or Technical Support
- Provide recommendations regarding which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Identify areas for product improvement
- Provide training on product maintenance
- Perform a variety of tasks with a certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Preform minor engineering changes
- Update documentation
- When Field Service Technicians do not have field assignments they are assigned to the factory’s test department or technical support as needed
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures required to service power conversion equipment
- Basic knowledge of control circuits associated with the product line within a particular field needed
- Must be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must have a good working knowledge of single and 3-phase power systems and a good working knowledge power conversion topology
- Board level electronic component understanding helpful
- Experience required in the use of basic mechanical hand tools and electrical test equipment used for maintenance and measurement of line frequency power circuits (i.e. DVM, current measurement of AC and DC circuits, oscilloscope, power, and energy measurement equipment) is required
- Experience with medium voltage powers system is helpful
- The ability to perform most functions without assistance is necessary
- Knowledge, of metal finishing, Industrial power system, Electro Chemical processes helpful, but not required
- Credentials - Valid driver’s license, Valid Passport, must be able to pass US Government background screenings
- 2 year Electrical/ Electronic Technologies technical degree or the equivalent preferred, or a license electrician with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the industry preferred
Vice President Of Research & Development - Skincare
The Vice President of R&D is responsible for leading the R&D functions and teams to deliver the latest, trendsetting innovations in skincare, cosmetics and aromatherapy throughout the luxury brand. This role will develop the R&D team, programs and processes. Additionally, this role will oversee and lead international regulatory for all product categories.
Key Success Factors:
- Direction and management of the R&D personnel, formulation of new products, design and execution of product testing, data management, and analysis and technical support for other functional groups.
- Prepare laboratory batches or supervises preparation on an as needed basis for stability sampling, safety testing, preservative efficacy testing, claim/clinical testing, marketing evaluation and mock-ups for Retail and PR.
- Conduct appropriate stability/compatibility testing to ensure formula and/or formula package robustness.
- Maintain accurate records of all formulae development, physical testing and specifications.
- Create, review and approve technical documents to support developmental projects (i.e. Ingredient Statements, Specifications, Content Disclosures, Cost Formula, Manufacturing Formula Cards, patents, etc.).
- Develop robust manufacturing processes for development projects in conjunction with the processing team. Active participation in pilot plant/scale-up activities.
- Support manufacturing/compounding in all project introductions. Serve as a technical advisor to Manufacturing and QC as needed.
- Develop specifications and standards for new and/or reformulated product ensuring product quality.
- Provide technical assistance related to product formula to support departments as required
- Source, evaluate, and approve new and/or alternate raw materials.
- Keep informed on industry trends, equipment, facilities, materials and procedures used for the manufacturing of OTC and cosmetic dosage forms.
- Evaluate new processing methods, equipment and materials in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Prepare clear and concise status and summary reports on projects.
- Assign and prioritize projects for direct reports.
- Serve as R&D representative on cross-functional project teams.
- Direct and oversee international regulatory program.
- History of high-level performance exhibited in a leadership role in Product Development with 10 years of experience in the development of beauty products from concept to launch.
- Proven innovation experience in the development of body, skin, and /or color cosmetics is a must.
- Demonstrated experience leading creative and innovative teams via established and reliable processes and producing results against aggressive timetables.
- Experience working and thriving in an entrepreneurial and creativity driven environment.
- Skilled in implementing strategic initiatives.
- Strong relationship building abilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Awareness of and interest in trends and lifestyle aspects that influence the hair industry such as fashion, cosmetics, and social trends.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- International regulatory experience is a must. Asian market experience is preferred.
- Highly visible role = great rewards!
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Bonus incentive.
- Career defining opportunity.
- Relocation assistance as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What is a Salesperson?
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. Able to drive is preferred.
Provide GAS2 selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
Maintain store product and operational standards
Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
Basic driving and navigation ability
Ability to use delivery board system
Ability to locate and stock parts
Safety knowledge and skills
Operating inventory systems and store equipment
Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Salesperson
Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior Experience that Sets a Salesperson up for Success
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience in a diverse retail environment, providing superior customer experiences
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they will occasionally be outside and exposed to various weather conditions while performing such tasks as installing batteries and wiper blades. The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Build & Release Engineer
Build & Release Engineer (Contractor) will be responsible for providing build and release strategy/execution for highly complex as well as parallel and concurrent releases for a Software Product. Manages Continuous Code Integration within SDLC. The role demonstrates deep understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management and releasing the builds across versions and environments
In this role, you will:
Own builds, releases and continuous integration process for large and complex releases of a product and at times expands the scope across multiple concurrent releases.
Own, manage and improve release process. Focuses on scale and efficiency. Deploys the right builds across environments.
Manage key deliverables and mentors junior team members.
Contribute in driving initiatives such as defining standards and processes to ensure quality.
Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
Determine best practices and principals and promotes them across the team.
Demonstrate expert knowledge in developing and executing automated builds and scripts.
Learn new build and releases techniques and methodologies and trains the team in the same.
Work with developers and stakeholders to deliver quality software through the build and deployment system.
Partner with and provides direction to fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
Use industry best practices to improve Build, Release and Continuous integration processes.
Job Description: Are you mechanically and electrically inclined? Do you like providing customers with quality service solutions? Join our team and become a part of the leading nationwide provider of commercial food equipment service.
Who are we?
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, and Respect.
About the opportunity:
You will work with customers to electrically/mechanically troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain a variety of commercial food equipment.
You will typically leave from home each morning and work with minimal direct supervision at customer sites.
You will meet or surpass weekly productivity and customer-oriented goals while maintaining a high level of customer service.
What you'll bring to the table:
You must be able to meet one of the following:
An accredited High School Diploma or GED and 2-4 years of similar electrical/mechanical experience OR
3 years of commercial food equipment experience OR
6+ years of similar electrical/mechanical experience
You must have a valid Driver's License and ability to drive multiple hours daily
You should be able to work Overtime and On-Call as required
You must be able to attend our industry leading training at our corporate headquarters in Troy, OH
Lifting 50-75 lbs. with or without assistance
Climbing up to 8 ft. with ladder
Occasional roof access may be necessary
Extensive walking up to 3-5 miles/day
Extensive driving up to 5-6 hours/day
Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet, dirty conditions
Why work for us?
Great insurance options with low premiums
Paid vacation and holidays
401K with company match
Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
Safety-conscious work environment
Pre-employment screenings performed (which includes background checks and drug screening)
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Hobart Service considers all qualified applicants with a criminal history.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!