Burner Operator Job Description Sample
Oil Burner Technician
Fabrication Shop Burner - 2Nd Shift
Heating Technician Gas Oil Burner Mechanic
A diverse and stable 30-year-old full service commercial heating company comprised of over 150 employees is looking to add another Gas and Oil Burner Service Technician to its team of Local Union 638-b service technicians. We offer a competitive wage, company car including paid gas, toll and maintenance and the opportunity for overtime. The company is seeking candidates that are looking for a workplace in which to grow and prosper.
Our technicians are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing gas and oil burners at various customer locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area. Our technicians can adjust and install various commercial temperature controls and devices and have a working knowledge of electrical circuits and troubleshooting. All our technicians can fire and adjust burners for maximum efficiency.
- Understanding of Combustion Theory
- Experience servicing and maintaining:
- Gas & Oil Burners
- Atmospheric Boilers
- Condensing Boilers
- Scotch Marine Fire Tube Boilers
- Proficient with
- Electrical Meter
- Combustion Gas Analyzer
- Hand Tools
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Combustion Failures
- Open Limits
- Highest pay in the industry ($35.00 to $43.00 per hour)
- Late model take home passenger car
- Local 638 union with pension and Blue Cross / Blue Shield medical
- Recent Training From the Following:
- Aerco, Autoflame, Dead Men's Steam School, E-Instruments, Heat-Timer, Holby Valve Co., Honeywell, Laars, Preferred Controls, Powerflame, Rathe Training Center, Siemens, Tekmar, TPC Training, AND MORE!
- Room for growth with the city’s largest commercial heating contractor
- Over time, nights and weekend available
Full Time Licensed Oil Burner Technician
Fifth Generation Family owned and operated business looking to fill Full Time Oil Burner Technician positions.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, with Rotational On-Call
- Have a clean driving record.
- Have Experience with residential: Oil Burners, Hot Water, Forced Hot Air, and Steam System, Oil Tank Maintenance and Installation
- Have experience with tools, including power tools and diagnostics/testing equipment.
- Have basic troubleshooting, problem solving, and diagnostic skills.
- Hold a Massachusetts State Oil Burner License
- Have Ability to Work Independently, or as a Team
- Experience in working with Propane Systems a Plus but not required
- HVAC systems installation and/or repair preferred but not required.
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
Please Contact: Kevin Corcoran.
Snow's Fuel Company
18 Main St Orleans MA 02653
Oil Burner LIcense
- Uniform Service
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid sick days
- Generous Employee Discount for fuel and retail.
- 401K with 4% company match
- Paid training
- Available vision and Aflac plans.
- Company Vehicle after Probationary Period
Asphalt Distributor Operator - Vidalia, GA
Asphalt Distributor Operator - Jonesboro, GA
Branscome INC | Distributor Operator - Hampton Roads
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!