Burnham Job Description Sample
Chicago's Strongest Restaurant Managers AND Chefs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VARSITY PLAYERS. Are ready to be paid $$$$ like you should? We only hire the strongest Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Chefs. Our bottom line is creating teams to exceed our guest's expectations every time! Can you make the cut? APPLY
- Know how to be the face of our brand
- Serve great food everytime
- Teach your team epic hospitality skills
- Exceed guest expectations every time
- Create a supercharged environment
- Maintain strong safety cleanliness standards
Restaurant Manager/ Chef's
- The knowhow to pick Ateam players
- Strong knowledge of cost and labor control systems
- Passion for mentoring top talent
- Servant leadership skills
- Ability set the pace in a fast setting
- The skill set to coach from the shoulder
Restaurant Manager /Chef's Compensation
- $35,000 to $125, 000
- Health Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Paid Vacations
- OWN YOUR CAREER !!!!!
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about Goodwin Recruiting on our website - http://www.goodwinrecruiting.com
POSITION SUMMARY: Atlas Tube, a division of Zekelman Industries, is looking for an Electrician, reporting to the Shift Manager on mid nights, this role is responsible for the safe repair and rebuild of tube mill production equipment to maximize quality, up time, rate and yield. Requires high aptitude in regards electrical ability, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in regard to equipment operation, process conditions in order to diagnose and resolve electrical issues.
- Ensure equipment is maintained electrically following all of the defined safety procedures and that everyone working on the equipment is following these procedures, including LOTO. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment is in place and operational before turning the equipment over to the operator.
- Responsible to monitor, inspect and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Read and interpret information and specifications from blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures and systems.
- Ability to properly use required hand tools, power tools, hoists cranes, measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Initiates troubleshooting techniques to solve quality, process and electrical problems. Must be able to properly identify problem areas with consistency and reliability, if unsuccessful in making repairs, must notify supervisor for assistance.
- Perform all required electrical tasks associated with breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and changeovers on production equipment.
- Responsible to insure housekeeping is in audit ready condition after the electrical task is completed.
- Provides guidance co-workers.
- Report any safety, quality, operational or output issues that you cannot correct to your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS:The ideal candidate for the Electrician opportunity should possess a Journeyman card or Associate’s Degree or equivalent. At least 2 years of experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment. Completion of military service is considered equivalent to a 2 year degree.
- Tube mill manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to follow written/verbal instructions; basic computer skills; able to read measuring devices/equipment
- Basic math skills
- Exhibits effective listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Visual acuity to read and record numerical data
- Attention to detail, dependability, professionalism and a great work ethic
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk, use hands, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are Zekelman Industries. We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.
Producing approximately 2.5 million tons of pipe and tube annually in our 15 manufacturing plants, we pride ourselves on having the knowledge and expertise to deliver your steel pipe and tube solutions throughout North America.
Staff Source is seeking a PLC Programmer for one of our clients located in Chicago, IL. Qualified candidates can submit their application.
Provides technical support, creates new programs, and researches new avenues of technological improvement and advancement for all automated systems. The programmer will also test and debug source code, provide onsite technical support and field service for customers. Reports to the Sr. Mfg. Eng.
- Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Provide day-to-day support for shop floor PLC’s and related hardware, software, and applications (example – labeling).
- Implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Responds to the needs and questions of shop floor users concerning their access and use of shop-floor PLC applications, applications issues, and training needs.
- Recommend, architect and develop PLC solutions to meet the needs of the business as it relates manufacturing (or assembly) operations on the shop floor.
- Be a proactive member of the IT department, through active participation in projects, process improvement opportunities, training, and other value added activities.
- Make positive contributions to the vision and strategy of the SBU IT Department.
- Effectively communicates technical issues and solutions to both IT and non-IT personnel.
- Receives day-to-day and technical direction and task priority from the Plant IT Manager.
- Remain abreast of changes in the user and system software and hardware requirements.
- Maintain proper barcode labeling for identification and RF usage (labels generated by PLC’s).
- Train end-users and maintain proper documentation with PLC’s and other related shop-floor applications.
- Understands and complies with QS-9000 and ISO-14000 requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Part of the team that provides support during the plants hours of operation.
Preferred Skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired or mimnimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position is required.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with Siemens Automation and drives.
- Communication: Expressing thoughts, feelings and ideas effectively in individual and group situations. Presenting ideas effectively and clearly in memoranda, letters or reports that have appropriate organization and structure.
- Able to Make Tough Yes/No Decisions: Capable of determining the right thing to do and has the self-confidence to stick with decision even if it may or will result is some unfavorable feedback. Not inclined toward path of least resistance.
- Build Strategic Relationships: Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with others. Building network to obtain cooperation without relying on authority.
- Teamwork: Working effectively in teams and meetings. Working with others to accomplish organizational objectives and meet the needs of the customers (internal and external).
- Commitment/Passion: Takes a serious perspective and approach towards their work. Will do what it takes to get the job done (effort and time). Can be infectious.
- Empowerment: Empowering others - encourages, motivates and involves them. Creating a sense of ownership of jobs or projects, by transferring/delegating responsibility and control of resources.
Serving as a technical or subject matter resource to others. Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of own job. Demonstrates understanding of how our business works.
- Continuous Improvement/Commitment to Change/Improvement: Continuously looking for ways to improve the processes, work practices and services. Using appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions and measure impact. Communicating the rationale impact & benefit of changes. Facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the work place.
- Valuing Diversity: Respecting cultural differences. Adapting business skills to maximize effectiveness in working across cultures. Possessing broad understanding of different perspectives, like department, plant, division.
- Customer Service: Actively seeking input from internal and/or external customers to better understand customer needs.
- Trust and Respect: Conducting business with the highest ethical standards. Behaving in a manner that builds trust. Treating all internal and external contacts (employees, customers, partners and suppliers) with respect.
Human Resources Manager
Provide leadership, direct and manage the human resource team and support departments to achieve optimal levels of safety, quality, productivity and delivery to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to the leadership team and all salaried staff in the plant.
- Responsible for the development, performance feedback, direction and leadership of all colleagues in the plant including mentoring, coaching, counseling and corrective action when situations dictate.
- Provide direction and leadership consistent with plant business plan goals.
- Responsible for the identification, selection, training and coaching management talent.
- Assess and build leadership bench-strength and organizational capabilities as well as create a collaborative high performance work environment.
- Provides guidance and counsel to leadership and functional management teams on a variety of issues including colleague development, colleague relations, conflict resolution, interpersonal communications, effective group interaction, team building, etc.
- Provides leadership in all HR programs and processes including the development, coordination, implementation, and maintenance of HR programs, processes and services including policy development and compliance.
- Assess training needs and develop tools to effectively address colleague development at all levels of the organization
- Plans and delivers Corporate and customized HR services in support of plant, department and regional objectives.
- Act as the key contact for all labor relations issues.
- Responsible for the negotiation and implementation of the collective bargaining agreement including the administration of the grievance procedure.
- Leads direct relationship initiatives within the organization.
- Company liaison for legal issues relating to employment matters such as EEOC claims, ULP claims, Civil Rights claims, etc.
- Leads cross-functional work teams.
- Serve as the plant's community relations liaison.
- Supervises safety programs and initiatives.
- Utilize teamwork to develop plant synergy.
- Assign clear responsibilities for EH&S and hold all direct reports accountable for enforcement
- Responsible for ensuring the entire team has the necessary tools and materials to properly perform their roles safely and efficiently.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the plant.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Provides model behavior to demonstrate corporate values.
- Provide key input into the development of the Plant's strategic business plan and identify and track key measurable to support plant business plan goals.
- Develop and drive the development of departmental strategy goals and identify and track key measurable to support the department goals.
- Identifies and proactively raises organizational issues and trends; tracks pertinent HR metrics, diagnoses processes, structures and approach; recommends alternatives for improved effectiveness.
- Administers compensation programs and performance management processes to ensure effectiveness, compliance, competitiveness and equity within the organization.
- Manages the succession planning process and staffing of all exempt and non-exempt positions and ensures depth of talent within the organization.
- Assess training needs and develop tools to effectively address colleague development at all levels of the organization.
- Develops change management proposals, drafts plans, and oversees project activities.
- Manages budgets. Determines and approves expenditures. Utilizes capital.
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate governance policies, regulations, and laws.
- Drive plant activities towards achieving customer awards and Quality registrations (ex. TS 16949/ISO14001)
- Responsible for assuring that all internal and OSHA required procedures are being followed in the performance of daily activities.
- Assure all safety devices are properly in place and utilized, and to verify individual usage of personal protective equipment by the entire work team.
- Adherence to all company policies & procedures (ex. Quality Policy Manual, Colleague Handbook, Level II Procedures, etc).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent experience. Master's Degree a plus.
- Six (6) or more years experience in human resources with three (3) years Supervisory/Management Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in several HR processes and practices (labor relations, organization development, leadership development, compensation, etc.) along with the demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work through complex business issues and identify required HR interventions.
- Detailed knowledge of employment laws, labor relations, safety, benefits administration and payroll.
- General understanding of business strategies, finance, marketing and sales activities.
- Person must have leadership ability, excellent interpersonal skills, consulting skills and the proven ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated presentation, oral and written communication skills are essential.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem resolution skills, along with customer service and team orientation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to read and write in English and to perform mathematical calculations.
Utilization Management Director- Must Be Active M.D.- Remote
We are seeking a Utilization Management Director- Must Be Active M.D. to join our team!
The UM Medical Director is accountable for and provides professional leadership and direction to the utilization/cost management and clinical quality management functions.
Works collaboratively with Market Medical directors and other functions that interface with medical management such as provider relations, member services, benefits and claims management. Assists (as determined by Managing Director of UM in coordination with SVP, Clinical Delivery & Operations) in short and long range program planning, total quality management (quality improvement) and external relationships. Works with Clinical Delivery and Operations leadership to support, and provide assistance and direction in overall medical management effectiveness. Monitors all issues of clinical quality management as it related to UM functions and operates within in the confines of the quality oversight policies and procedures. Collaborates with company Healthcare Market Medical directors around evidence-based practices and medical policies and carries out internal Healthcare medical policies.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school. M. D. Degree is required. MBA, or a Master's Degree is preferred in healthcare, or other related fields of study.
- 3-5 years of clinical practice in a primary care setting and progressively responsible medical administrative experience preferred.
- Proven ability in medical leadership position possessing clinical credibility with peers and the ability to be a team player and team builder.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of managed care, including HMOs, PHOs, risk arrangements, capitation, peer review, performance profiling, outcome management, care coordination, pharmacy management, and patient centered medical home concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Consistently completes continuing education activities relevant to practice area and needed to maintain licensure.
- Ability to navigate in a corporate matrix environment.
Rail Car Repairman/Welders Needed In Burnham, IL
Harbor Rail Services Company is looking for a dynamic Welders/Repairman to join its Burnham, ILlocation.
Reports to: Location Supervisor
Starting Compensation for:
Welder/Repairman: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Requires Weekend Work and Evenings. There are no set hours so would need to be available to work into the evening.
Welder and Repairman:
Essential Duties and
(Not Limited to)
- The primary responsibility of the Welder/Repairman is to perform all work on auto rack rail cars.
- He/She will inspect/maintain, replace and/or repair parts on the upper structure of the rail car.
- As well as operating electrical and gas welding equipment to join a variety of metals.
- Operate acetylene torches for cutting and/or shaping metal parts such as steel.
Job Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to stick weld 7018 rod and use a cutting torch.
- Knowledge of hand tools and welding equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate (speak, hear, and understand) English.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces, frequently climb ladders and on/off equipment, and work from various heights including making repairs on top of rail cars.
- Able to work in conditions that include loud noise and fumes, work on and around heavy and moving machinery, bend, walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time and use hand tools.
Special certification or unique skills required:
- Welding Certification is a plus but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Logistics Sales (Trucking)
We are looking an outgoing Logistic sales person to join our team. Someone that can be out in the field visiting warehouses, food plants, manufacturers distribution to engage with shipper logistics managers to convince the party to try out our trucking services that ship in the United States. Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
Salary and Commission will be based on experience and/or book of business
Sales Skills, Sales Knowledge, and Abilities to be friendly and build relationships in a personal matter with the customer. We want a person with experience in following up many times with their prospect. Have many attempts with the same lead until the relationship is stronger to convert to business. Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Previous experience in sales, or related field
- Experience as a Logistic Sales rep
- Strong go getter qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Negotiate transport or logistics rates with suppliers and customers so as to improve the supply chain
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics so as to find out the most cost-effective means or method of transporting supplies
- Communicate transport or logistics cost to customers or suppliers as the case may be
ScrapMetal Services, L.L.C., a growing and dynamic scrap metal recycling and processing company. SMS operates full-service scrap processing, steel mill services and intermodal/railcar decommissioning and dismantling facilities in multiple states.
Essential Duties and
· Perform sorting and cleaning tasks in a warehouse and sorting operation
· Assist with conveyor system and equipment maintenance
· Assist with facilities maintenance, cleaning and organizing
· Coordinate maintenance efforts
· Clean operate machinery and understand the scrap metals industry
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
· Other duties as assigned by manager
Skills, Abilities and
· Must demonstrate the ability to lead employee
· Required to work in all weather conditions
· Have some knowledge of OSHA Safety
· Must make safety the number 1 priority
· Reliability and reporting to work on time necessary
· Past experience working in a physically demanding environment
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
SMS is a drug free and alcohol-free employer. E/O/E
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service Coordinator
Bria of River Oaks, a skilled nursing facility located in Burnham, Illinois currently has an opening for a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service Coordinator. This is a full time position.
A Bachelor's Degree in a human services related field is required.
Candidates should have:
A minimum of one year of experience working with residents in a long term care setting.
The ability to assess and document on a caseload of residents.
Knowledge of the MDS system.
Knowledge of PCC
The ability to work collaboratively with the Social Service team.
The ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
Please forward your resume for consideration.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
- You will make an impact and showcase your potential to move up as you take point on many activities for our employees, including employee relations, recruitment, pre-employment testing, benefits (particularly FMLA), organizational development, and more.
- We are pursuing ambitious improvement plans within an environment of ongoing growth at the Chicago facility, and while we've made progress, there is a good deal of work to be done, making this an excellent proving ground.
- Combine that with our proactive approach to succession planning, and you could be in a position to pursue a manager position in our organization within a reasonable time frame.
- Solid and broad HR experience in manufacturing, including union environments; automotive industry experience is strongly preferred.
- A strong process orientation and experience monitoring and documenting process milestones.
- Experience with recruiting, hiring and onboarding.
- Benefits administration experience, including strong knowledge of FMLA.
- The ability to act as a consulting resource to different functional areas.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!