Burnham Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Wound Care Coordinator (Rn)- Morgan Park
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. To ensure that we do, we conduct regular surveys to continuously assess and, if needed, improve our ability to provide the best work environment for our employees. We believe that our extremely low turnover rate (about half the national average for skilled nursing facilities) is a true testament to the success of our proactive approach.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
Wound Care Nurse (RN or LPN) will:
- Assess skin alteration and develop plans of care
- Implement orders and treatments
- Evaluate progress of specialized skin and wound conditions
- Document status
- Evaluate new admissions
- Participate in weekly wound team rounds
- Notify physician and family of changes
- Provide education to nursing staff
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in a wound care nurse role
- Wound Care Certification preferred
- Ability to facilitate teamwork
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast pace environment
Symphony rewards its Wound Care Nurse (RN or LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Morgan Park
10935 S Halsted., Chicago, IL 60628
Outside Parts Sales Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell, promote, and provide exceptional service to new customers.
- Perform a minimum of 10 sales cold calls a week in the assigned route.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
- Delivery of existing orders for customers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Advise counter person on delivery instructions.
- Participate in annual inventory.
- All other duties as assigned
Licenses & Certifications
Remote Outside Sales With Pre-Set Appointments
So what does the position entail?
As a Sales Agent for EPS, you will receive 3-5 pre-set qualified sales appointments in your territory each day to sell payment processing services to business owners. Every business owner needs to have the ability to take credit/debit cards and we offer a unique flat fee solution which can save merchant’s thousands of dollars. Our average business owner saves $5000+ per year on their merchant account by switching to our new flat fee service.
Our new program combined with pre-qualified sales leads give you the opportunity to earn over $100,000 in your first year with unlimited income growth and lifetime residuals!
You read that correctly!! 100K 1st year income potential + Lifetime residuals. Not only can you earn an average of $800 per sale but every time you sign up a client you will earn a back-end MONTHLY residual payment from that client’s credit/debit card processing volume. The more clients you sign the bigger your monthly residual get. We have agent earning $10,000 plus per month in residuals within their first 2 years and also making $100,000 in upfront commissions.
THIS IS TRULY A UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Must have reliable transportation and the ability to close face to face appointments
Proficient computer skills - CRM, Microsoft Office, Email etc
Excellent Communication Skills
Reliable and Punctual. We set appointments where business owners expect to meet you at a specific time and date and you must have a punctual personality and reliability.
3-5 daily pre-qualified sales appointments set by our in-house lead generating program.
In Person training at our Oak Brook, IL office. We pay for your travel and training expenses.
Average commission $800 per sale + Monthly Residual income with lifetime vesting opportunity. Average monthly residual is $2500+ by the end of year one - $5,000 by the end of year 2 etc. Guaranteed buyout program of residual available to qualified reps.
Advancement opportunity to become a regional manager with overrides of sales agents.
Top Producing Sales Management Staff in the Industry! 50+ years combined experience. Learn from the best to be the best!
We build the company with a sales agent focus in mind. The support staff, executives, owners have all gone out in the field to get the sales agent experience and understand what it is like to be in your shoes. Our team is very receptive and forward-looking to ensure you can maximize your earning potential.
Those with a commission only - write your own check - type of attitude! This is a commission only position with full training, sales support, and pre-qualified leads provided on our proven system. You will be earning your first check within 2 weeks of completing our training program.
Aggressive, competitive, and money motivated sales people! One call closing sales experience is a plus but not required. This is a highly competitive industry where the best of the best succeed and earn the top dollar. Are you in that league?
We provide daily appointments, but this is an independent sales position and you must be self-motivated. Our top producers are constantly self-sourcing leads and referrals in addition to running our pre-qualified appointments.
Assistant Plant Manager
This is a great opportunity to be a key player in the management of a large and challenging operation. The Assistant Plant Manager supports the Plant Manager in directing and managing all plant operations with responsibilities for safety, staff development, production, maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities. This position works with the rest of the management team on site to ensure compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for safe, environmentally-sound production of a quality product. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and will be exposed to all aspects of this position making this opportunity a great potential path to a plant manager role for the right candidate. This position is based in a suburb of the Chicago Metropolitan area. The Metro area has a lot to offer with world-class educational institutions, cultural diversity, a wide array of housing options and some of the best shopping and dining in the world. This position is responsible for a large and unique operation and has a lot to offer a motivated candidate in terms of challenges, experience, and potential for future growth.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Manage and direct the operations at the Thornton Quarry
- Build a strong safety culture & ensure compliance with all safety & environmental regulations
- Direct the onsite team of salary/hourly staff to safely accomplish the Company’s business objectives.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement and pursue improvements in operational efficiencies.
- Develop hourly & salary talent through regular coaching and feedback.
- Manage a solid maintenance program to ensure that all assets are well maintained.
- Participate as a key member of the management team for a large and complex operation. This is a rare and exciting opportunity.
- Participate in the development of the mine plan for the operation.
- Assist with developing and managing the annual operating budget.
- Represent the Company in the local community periodically.
- Work cross-functionally with safety, environment, sales, QC, labor relations, HR & other support departments to accomplish important business objectives.
- Further, develop your managerial skills which may lead to a plant manager role in the future based on abilities and potential.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met through organizational and procedural measures including implementation of Group guidelines, perform training, monitoring compliance etc.
- Proactively manage health & safety of employees to continuously improve the company's health & safety performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree is preferred.
- Strong work ethic – highly committed to the success of the team.
- 5+ years’ production and supervisory experience in the crushed stone segment of the aggregate business.
- Must have a deep working knowledge of aggregate production and associated equipment.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to motivate and develop both hourly and salaried employees with a range of backgrounds, education, and experience, a natural coach
- Strong decision-making skills - ability to use data and subjective measures to analyze various options and decide the best decision for the business.
- Must have knowledge of state/federal employment, safety, and environmental laws.
- Excellent communication, writing and time management skills.
- Complies with all federal, state and local guidelines.
M-Retail Sales Associate
Be passionate. Sell big. Have fun.
It's time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet Metro by T-Mobile, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we're just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We're looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Associate
Here's to the power of teamwork. When you join the Metro by T-Mobile "dream team," you've got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you're more than a sales person. You're a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here's a closer look at the job:
Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
Every question that's raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by T-Mobile sale
Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
We'll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
As you can see, this isn't your ordinary job. To succeed with the Metro by T-Mobile team, you've got to bring you're A game every day. So, what are we looking for?
At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we'll also consider customer service experience in some situations
A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
Tech savvy people wanted
If you're a born problem-solver, even better
A high school degree or GED is essential
Our team will have your back at every turn, and it's important that you share that same level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If you've read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it's time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Generous paid time-off programs
Phone service discounts
Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
ICU Registered Nurses
|Title: ICU RN|
Smaller unit, they will be required to float to CVTU (Cardio Vascular Trauma Unit), Tele, Observation unit
Job description Attached
|Shift: 7- 7:30 (6 )Day shifts open and (5) Night shifts open|
|Culture of the facility/ unit: New director who is picky with candidates. It is a team environment and they are looking for someone with teamwork, helpers, good attitudes,positiveness,and drama free. Behavioral questions will be asked during interview.|
ASN or BSN
at least a year in the ICU. If they have extensive tele/CVTU experience, 6 months ICU would be acceptable.
Must pass basic ECG Rhythm Interpretation test within 90 days of hire.
|Any specific licensures/ certifications needed:|
BLS and ACLS, if expired or do not have they can take the courses at the facility
|Will you accept pending license: YES|
|Compensation Details (Salary, Sign-on, Relo Asst. Shift diff, benefits, etc.): |
based on experience:
$min 27.49 mid 35.19, max 46.43 no cap
New grad----- 20 years ----- 40 years
Shift Differentials? $4.50 nights, weekend $2
Incentive program- specialty pay —additional $2 on top of hourly during any shift except orientation
*$5K sign-on bonus details
5k: 90 days $1,500, 1 year $1,500, 2 year $2,000
10k: 90 days $3,000, 1 year $3,000, 2 year $4,000
- $5/$10K sign-on bonus for experienced nurses in specialty areas*
- RN Market Adjustment/New Increased Wage Range
- Competitive shift and weekend differentials
- Clinical Career Advancement Program (Clinical ladder)
- Career mobility (Advancement)
- Part of Quorum Health Corporation, which provides support, advanced technology, and educational opportunities
- Long community history and commitment to the health of the Southland residents
- Strong commitment to patient and staff safety. We promote a culture of safety and utilize a high reliability network, which includes safety behaviors and error prevention tools.
- Management is committed to a positive work environment and a just culture for employees.
- Ability to transfer with seniority for advancement and opportunities for growth within the system
- Co-insurance waiver if services are rendered at our facility
- Stroke certification; Chest pain accreditation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts for the Lifestyle & Fitness Center
- Earn free CEUs through the Organizations Education System
- New and improved nursing orientation directed by our clinical education team
- Staff recognition, ie. Employee of the Month – Clinical Excellence – Hospital Week – Quarterly Celebrations
- And much more!
Technician, Floor (Part-Time) 2 Openings
We have an opening for 2 part-time TECHNICIAN, FLOOR positions.
Location: Ingalls; 1600 Torrence Ave. Calumet City, IL 60409. Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: 10:00OM-6:30 AM or 6:00PM-2:30AM. More details upon interview.
Requirement: Floor Tech Experience
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Cleans patient areas and facility floors to promote environmental safety and patient satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Cleans patient rooms as required; cleans beds with approved disinfectant.
Collects soiled linen; dusts and/or mops floors, washes walls, cleans bathroom fixtures, collects bio- hazardous trash, and performs high dusting, using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants as required, cleans and maintains equipment, maintains daily report of rooms cleaned and submits to department supervisor.
Vacuums/cleans patient care areas, public areas and offices as assigned.
Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
Dust mops, damp mops, and/or vacuums floors as assigned; buffs or extracts carpet; strips and waxes floors as scheduled; cleans and maintains entrances as assigned.
Moves furniture as requested; cleans upholstery as scheduled; removes trash; cleans equipment and performs meeting room setups.
Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of
CDL A Company Drivers
Truck Driving Jobs with Swift Transport
We, Swift Transportation, have one of the biggest fleets in the business. We have openings for many jobs including recent graduates. We have openings for many trailer types as well from van to reefer. If you need training you can even check out our training courses. We are the drivers of American life, Swift Transport.
Still Attending School
Hiring Area: Hiring in Lenexa, KS
21 years or older
Subject to background check
Compensation at Swift Transport
17+ per hour
Veterans scholarship program
Why Choose Swift Transport?
New Dog Policy
Increased Truck Speed
Call for more info on our company and how you can become part of the Swift Transport family!
- Above is general info so, listing is subject to change.
Customer Service Associate
Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.
Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions as directed.
Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital passport photo service, poster print and creative machine, suggestive sell of promotional photo products.
Assumes web pick-up responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fills orders (pick items), delivers orders to customers as they arrive at store).
Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!