Burnham Job Description Sample
US Operations Controller
Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries!
Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all financial data and for providing financial reports required by Company management and regulatory and rating agencies. Directs and controls the cost accounting, general accounting and budgeting functions. Responsible for the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information to appraise profitability, capital expenditures and performance against budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures financial information is prepared in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. Responsible for the overall financial health and activities associated with the facility.
3. Prepares reports which summarize the manufacturing operations business activity and financial results in the areas of production, cost, ownership interests, payment obligations.
4. Responsible for annual, multiple site business planning and budgeting processes.
5. Responsible for the maintenance of standard cost systems.
6. Arranges for audits of company’s accounts.
7. Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
8. Oversees internal control environment ensuring proper adherence to financial and accounting policies.
9. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies.
10. Responsible for special projects as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with and MBA or CPA no required.
· 5+ years of overall accounting and planning experience with increasing levels of responsibility required.
· Strong leadership and excellent communication skills needed.
· Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
· Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and tolerating frequent interruptions.
Producing approximately 2.5 million tons of pipe and tube annually in our 15 manufacturing plants, we pride ourselves on having the knowledge and expertise to deliver your steel pipe and tube solutions throughout North America.
Restaurant Managers AND Restaurant Chefs
Are you ready to earn a salary that equals your effort? We are committed to making that happen. We are seeking topRestaurant Managers and Restaurant Chefs to join our team ! You will grow in a fast-paced environment. Your number 1 priority will be exceeding our guest's expectation. Apply today!
- Set the mark for outstanding day-to-day culinary operations
- Ingrain in your team epic hospitality skills
- Accept nothing less than the highest standards of freshness and quality of ingredients
- Work with your team to create fabulous experiences for guests
- Be the leader in driving sales by exceeding guest expectations every time
Restaurant Manager/ Restaurant Chef
- Strong history of excellence in culinary arts, or other related fields
- Know how to bring dollars $$$$ to the bottom line
- An unmatched passion for food and cooking techniques
- Mad leadership skills
- Own a lightning fast setting
- Select and Develop our company's next leaders.
Restaurant Manager /Restaurant Chef Compensation
- $45,000 to $90, 000
- Health Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Paid Vacations
- CONTROL OF YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL DESTINY !!!!!
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Rail Car Repairman/Welders Needed In Burnham, IL
Harbor Rail Services Company is looking for a dynamic Welders/Repairman to join its Burnham, ILlocation.
Reports to: Location Supervisor
Starting Compensation for:
Welder/Repairman: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Requires Weekend Work and Evenings. There are no set hours so would need to be available to work into the evening.
Welder and Repairman:
Essential Duties and
(Not Limited to)
- The primary responsibility of the Welder/Repairman is to perform all work on auto rack rail cars.
- He/She will inspect/maintain, replace and/or repair parts on the upper structure of the rail car.
- As well as operating electrical and gas welding equipment to join a variety of metals.
- Operate acetylene torches for cutting and/or shaping metal parts such as steel.
Job Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to stick weld 7018 rod and use a cutting torch.
- Knowledge of hand tools and welding equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate (speak, hear, and understand) English.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces, frequently climb ladders and on/off equipment, and work from various heights including making repairs on top of rail cars.
- Able to work in conditions that include loud noise and fumes, work on and around heavy and moving machinery, bend, walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time and use hand tools.
Special certification or unique skills required:
- Welding Certification is a plus but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Logistics Sales (Trucking)
We are looking an outgoing Logistic sales person to join our team. Someone that can be out in the field visiting warehouses, food plants, manufacturers distribution to engage with shipper logistics managers to convince the party to try out our trucking services that ship in the United States. Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
Salary and Commission will be based on experience and/or book of business
Sales Skills, Sales Knowledge, and Abilities to be friendly and build relationships in a personal matter with the customer. We want a person with experience in following up many times with their prospect. Have many attempts with the same lead until the relationship is stronger to convert to business. Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Previous experience in sales, or related field
- Experience as a Logistic Sales rep
- Strong go getter qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Negotiate transport or logistics rates with suppliers and customers so as to improve the supply chain
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics so as to find out the most cost-effective means or method of transporting supplies
- Communicate transport or logistics cost to customers or suppliers as the case may be
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service Coordinator
Bria of River Oaks, a skilled nursing facility located in Burnham, Illinois currently has an opening for a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service Coordinator. This is a full time position.
A Bachelor's Degree in a human services related field is required.
Candidates should have:
A minimum of one year of experience working with residents in a long term care setting.
The ability to assess and document on a caseload of residents.
Knowledge of the MDS system.
Knowledge of PCC
The ability to work collaboratively with the Social Service team.
The ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
Please forward your resume for consideration.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
Marketing Team Assistant - NO Weekends
WE REPRESENT ONE OF THE LARGEST ENERGY BROKERS IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY!
We are a consulting firm independently owned firm in Itasca, IL. We specialize in consulting and sales for some of the most well-known companies in the world today.
1) TRAINING PROVIDED! Perfect experience. We will 100% train our reps in areas of marketing, sales, leadership, team management, and recruiting – just to name a few.
2) UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! If you don’t like to have fun while you work, this is not the place for you. We are not your typical 9-5 desk job in a cubicle! We are enthusiastic about our environment and choose to enjoy the ride.
3) TEAM ATMOSPHERE! Our focus on personal mentorship and teamwork promotes a positive environment fueled by teamwork and genuine relationships. Office events and philanthropy are encouraged on our team.
4) MERIT-BASED LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES! - We will be training someone in our comprehensive sales approach, giving them confidence in their ability to communicate with others. Exceptional sales and marketing reps will be given the opportunity to develop others in the office, taking on more of a leadership role.
5) OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE! We conduct all of our business in person and do NOT do any telemarketing. We focus on building genuine relationships with our clients, and view sales and marketing as a way to further develop the communication skills necessary to be successful in business.
If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
We will be filling several positions so Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator, customer support, customer support executive, program coordinator, speedway, circle k, coordinator, program, member services, members, greeter.
Mobile Crane Operator
Mobile Crane Operator
Scrap Metal Services, L.L.C., a growing and dynamic scrap metal recycling and processing company, is adding an experienced Crane Operator and Heavy Equipment Operators to its Burnham, IL location. Our corporate headquarters is located in Burnham, IL. SMS operates full-service scrap processing, steel mill services and intermodal/railcar decommissioning and dismantling facilities in multiple states.
Essential Functions and
· Available to work 10+ hours a day – PREFERRED
· Able to work overtime as needed
· Can demonstrate ability to lead
· Ability to work in ALL outdoor weather conditions
· Able to work with others in a fast-paced, non-stop environment
· Able to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
· Able to be prompt and reliable when scheduled
· Bilingual is preferred but not required
Skills, Abilities and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating a mobile hydraulic material crane preferably in the scrap metal industry (i.e. Liebherr LH 60) - NOT OVERHEAD CRANES
- Experience operating hydraulic excavators, backhoe, and/or mobile cranes.
· Load and unload semi-trucks
· Load and unload all types of metals materials
· Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures which includes wearing PPE
· Potential to perform general labor duties which may/may not include sweeping, raking, shoveling/snow removal, general clean-up of work area and equipment, and physically handling materials and supplies
· Safe removal of metals
· Other duties as assigned by manager
SMS is a drug free and alcohol free employer. e/o/e
IT Consultant (12-15 Month Project)
We are currently seeking an IT Consultant to work in a manufacturing environment supporting a major client in the Chicago, IL area (South side / Hegewisch area).
The IT Consultant will take daily direction from plant IT management on priority of tasks. The position supports a multi-shift operation and could require the ability to work days or overtime on weekends as required.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual with minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in PC and printer hardware and peripherals repair. Advanced knowledge of Windows XP and Win7 and ability to load images, customer software, and perform data migrations required.
Please submit your resume and minimum salary requirements for consideration.
- Managing application production support including setting operating procedures, metrics and performance monitoring.
- Experience with robust change control processes.
- Experience and Knowledge of Project Management processes.
- Strong Communication skills including experience working with Business management and global teams.
- Good understanding of a variety of application architectures and networking.
- Support for all existing IT related provided equipment such as PCs, printers, workstations, various production equipment, plotters, embossers, phones, radios, pagers, and scanners.
- Provide technical support (including, but not limited to implementing, maintaining, programming and troubleshooting) IT applications and infrastructure, including plant floor systems.
- All software support requirements for standard applications such as Microsoft Office as well as internal specific applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving networking issues
- BS/MS in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields, or other experiences in manufacturing will be evaluated.
Advanced knowledge of PC and laptop hardware, printers, plant and shop floor equipment and LAN active components. Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in hardware repair. Advanced knowledge of PC operating systems. Advanced capability for hardware and software maintenance for PC servers and ability to manage projects and work with customer management in regard to reporting, metrics, and performance preferred.
Candidates for positions with ISA must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. We are unable to provide Visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future (i.e. H-1B visa). Please do not submit your resume for consideration if you will require eventual Visa sponsorship.
C2C candidates are not eligible.
All candidates must be eligible to legally work for any employer in the U.S.
Laboratory Technical Director
Our Company is seeking a motivated Technical Director for the Plastics Laboratory with experienced color formulation and demonstrated organizational skills to support growth with our customers.
The position would require the candidate to have knowledge of plastics processes, polymers, pigments and additives to perform hands-on application work for technical service projects on existing products and new products entering the commercialization phase and provide customer support for the Technical Account Managers.
The Technical Director is responsible for bringing technical solutions to our customers within the Pigments and Additive segments, supporting all laboratory technical service projects for the Plastics applications involving Dyes, Effect, Inorganic, Organic Pigments, Preparations and Additives by working in a collaborative manner with other technical specialist colleagues in the industry as well as across the organization.
In addition, this position may take general direction/collaboration with Technical Specialists, and is responsible for equipment, overseeing ISO compliance and quality, and writing reports.
Key responsibilities include the following:
· Performs quality control of product range for plastic applications
· Conduct color matches for color compounds used in plastic manufacturing applications with quality and efficiency
· Operate Extruder, molding machines and two roll mills
· Knowledge and proficiency with Extruders and Injection molding
· Conducts technical comparisons of our products vs. competitive products in industry-specific application tests (proactive to determine value propositions and reactive in case of customer requests).
· Performs technical application tests of products for troubleshooting to derive product recommendations and/or formulation recommendations by using multiple product lines of the portfolio and for support of growth opportunities and recommendation of next steps.
· Complaint management (production and/or customer): Performs technical testing and assessment of individual products via application testing and other analysis, while providing others with respective results/analyses and recommendation of next steps.
· Supports Research & Development with application testing of new products and provides formulation support and recommendation of next steps, especially for products entering the commercialization phase.
· Stays current with trends, development and innovations in the Plastics industry and the relevant product lines
· Provides on-site customer support when in-depth product support and/or training is needed.
· Supports prioritization of technical projects and customer requests and assigns project resources.
· Supports harmonization of processes and reporting systems.
· BS in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, plastics engineering, chemistry or polymer chemistry required
· Minimum of 5 years of related industrial experience in pigments, plastics processing, extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, TPU processing, engineering plastics processing or film processing required
· In depth education and training in Color with knowledge of resins, pigments, colorants, and additives. Prefer candidate that has experience using formulation software.
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
· Strong laboratory skills and ability to work on multiple tasks and projects as well
as directing others.
· Ability to identify R&D opportunities through interaction and knowledge of markets, industry, and customers, champion R&D pipeline filling.
· Manage complex project work load and Lab resources for projects required.
Truck Drivers - Regional And OTR Class A CDL
TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDLGuaranteed Transition PayLCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.Drivers for LCL can expect:* Average of between $1200 TO $1500 PER WEEK* $1200.00 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
Assigned late model equipment
Regional drivers are home every week* OTR driver are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer ifyou choose)* Paid orientation and tanker training
Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)* No Hazmat needed
Most drivers take their trucks homeA little about us - LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn WI. and Elizabethtown PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 90 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE.It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.Benefits include:* Weekly payroll
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance* 401k, Profit sharing
Paid Holidays and PTO* Class A CDL and 12+ months of tractor trailer experience needed
Quote from an LCL Driver:"This is the easiest money in trucking"Click for more information or to APPLY or call 855-###-####.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driver, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, tanker, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!