Burning Supervisor Job Description Sample
CNC Burning Machine Operator
Position: CNC Burning Machine Operator
Two – day time positions available and possible night shift available.
An overview of the company and what we do, may be seen at DECmetals.com
Report to: Department Supervisor (burn shop) Jason Knaack
Apply in person before 4:00pm at 3015 Waterfield Circle, Lakeland, Fl.
(Directions) – Bartow Hwy. to 540A to Waterfield Rd.
Contact phone number – 863-669-0707 Ext 11
Outline of role:
The Burning Machine Operator will be measuring work piece dimensions, using a rule, template or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation, observe machine operation to detect work pieces defects or machine malfunction. Will be reading SigmaNest layout detail specifications to determine machine adjustment and read work orders and layout to be able to fit on the table, group orders by thickness, prioritize according to Supervisors input. May perform other duties as assigned.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
· To operate CNC Burning Machine
· To monitor and tend the machine and table
· Be able to lift 50lbs
· To check that proper settings are observed
· To receive and tag material
· To assist crane operators with material handling in order to facilitate more machine processing time.
· To develop a knowledge of metal grades and thickness, and assign, company color code.
· To be able to read burn sheets and work orders to confirm what material the crane operator provides.
· Be able to pass a drug screen. 100% drug free workplace.
· To maintain an up to date knowledge of burning machine capacities and limitations.
· To support and encourage other crew members.
· To promote good departmental and inter-departmental team spirit.
· To participate in and support continuous improvement programs, HR and other company initiatives.
· To carry out duties in accordance with company procedures
Required Work skills and knowledge:
· CNC Burning Machine Operation
· Ability to read a tape measure and calipers
· Knowledge of process
· Customer care
· Problem solving
· Acceptance of responsibility
· Team Player.
Burning Operator Helper-2 Shift
Job Description: Assist burning machine operator with loading & unloading the tables by using overhead cranes.
Clean parts using grinder to remove excess slag. Package parts with proper packing equipment. Requirements Good math skills Self Starter- work with little supervision Overhead crane and forklift exp preferred Must be able to work overtime Must be able to read tape measure 2nd shift starting at 3:30 pm until finished 11,00 hr All candidates must pass a drug & Background check and have their own transportation.
Press Brake, Rolls, Burning Table Operator/Programmer
Press Brake, Rolls, Burning Table Operator/Programmer We are a full service machine shop looking for a CNC operator to setup and run Press brakes, plate rolls, and plasma cutters. What You Will Be Doing
Programming CNC controls at the machine
Setting up, and operating: CNC Trumpf Press Brake, Plate Roll Machine, Pacific Hydraulic Press Brake, and ESAB CNC Multi-torch Flame & Plasma Cutter
Finishing and deburring parts as needed
Inspecting parts against blue prints What You Need for this Position
Prior CNC machine operation experience
Ability to work against complex blue prints Nice to Have:
AutoCAD & Solidworks experience What's In It for You
100% Paid Highmark Blue Shield Medical Plan for employee, only $20/week for each dependent
Paid Vacation and Holidays
100% employer matched 401(k) So, if you are a machine operator with metal fabrication experience, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Inside Sales Supervisor
Inside Sales Supervisor
Get paid what you're worth!
Do you have a burning desire to succeed? Like a fast pace?
Are you assertive, persuasive & energetic? Do you work well in a fast-paced environment? Can you be firm and war
Renewal by Andersen, the nation’s leading Replacement Window and Door Company, is looking for a supervisor to join our growing company in Northborough, MA. This department handles hundreds of inquiries from a variety of advertising & promotions and follows up on warm leads. This position is rewarding and the compensation is generous. You’d have responsibility for 10-12 reps who schedule, confirm and result more than 100 appointments weekly.
Modern Office ~ Casual Environment ~Great shopping & Restaurants
Base ~ Bonus ~ Benefits
Please apply directly www.rbawindowjobs.com
Marine Construction Supervisor
Marine Construction Supervisor Tracking Code 2324-183 Job Description Alutiiq Security and Technology, LLC is looking for a qualified Marine Construction Supervisor to support a government contract.
The qualified candidate should be able to perform unsupervised and independent coordination, planning, scheduling and budgeting of ocean construction operations.
The qualified candidate should be able to provide field management to include resource balancing of equipment and personnel to accomplish marine operations within planned budget and schedule requirements.
The qualified candidate's responsibilities will include the direct supervision of offshore constructions crews and marine equipment operations including floating cranes, anchor handling boats, supply boats, vessels of opportunity, deck winches, cable handling machinery, welding and fabrication of marine mooring assemblies Required Experience MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science in Engineering and demonstrated experience in ocean construction projectsORfifteen (15) years of professional experience in ocean construction projects.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering and demonstrated (post-degree) experience:
The required experience shall have been in direct supervision of multi-disciplined ocean construction labor forces, equipment and personnel for technically complex offshore projects. Specific experience shall include: mooring installations; pile/plate anchor operation; ocean construction operations aboard multiple vessels; underwater inspections, vessel positioning operations; marine crane and winch operations, and personnel safety procedures.
Fifteen (15) years professional experience in ocean construction projects:
A minimum of (15) years of professional experience in ocean construction projects. The required experience shall have been in direct supervision of multi-disciplined ocean construction labor forces, equipment and personnel for technically complex offshore projects. SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE SHALL INCLUDE
Mooring installations; pile/plate anchor operation; ocean construction operations aboard multiple vessels; underwater inspections, vessel positioning operations; marine crane and winch operations, and personnel safety procedures. The required experience shall also have been shipboard in charge of at-sea deck operations for complex ocean construction projects. Specific experience shall include: direct supervision of offshore construction crews and marine equipment operations including floating cranes, anchor handling boats, supply boats, deck winches, cable handling machinery, welding and burning equipment.
Required PSB Barrier Related Experience and Certifications:
At least 15 years of direct Port Security Barrier Installation and Maintenance experience to include on-site efforts in all theaters of operations with exemplary Safety Record. Lift Plan calculations and successful submittals to USN authorities. Shall have bid, won, and executed USN PSB projects as MCS with consistent on-time, within budget results. Well versed in USN P-307 requirements. Certified NCCCO crane operator. EM-385-1-1 40-hour certification. Construction Quality Management for Contractors (USACOE). Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“protected status”). Our management team is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Process Control Supervisor
5441BR Line Of Business:
Primary Location: Tehachapi-CA
The Company and the Role: Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, the two essential raw materials in concrete. Lehigh Hanson companies also produce ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products. Lehigh Hanson is part of the HeidelbergCement Group, a global leader in aggregates, cement, concrete, and other downstream activities. The Group employs over 60,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in 60 countries. Lehigh Hanson is seeking a qualified
Process Control Supervisor for its Tehachapi, CA location. Reporting to the Kiln Engineer, this position is responsible for operating the plant and supervising a production crew on an operating shift to achieve the goals of the Production department. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled What you’ll get to do:
Operation of entire plant from central control room through a modern control system; field supervision and trouble-shooting production, process, process control, equipment and quality problems.
Supervisor and direct the production personnel on the assigned operating shift, including coaching, counseling and training employees (7 day continuous operation).
Optimize production of a quality product (kiln feed, clinker and cement) within company specifications.
Administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, including participation in disciplinary and grievance processes.
Ensure compliance with Company safety policies and MSHA/OSHA regulations. Conduct crew safety meetings and required inspections to ensure a safe working environment.
Ensure plant operation within environmental regulations and limits.
Administration of Company policies including overtime and absenteeism.
Maintain housekeeping standards.
Communication of plant requirements to on-coming shift and maintenance personnel. Interface with technical support groups on operational matters.
Support the Group’s Leadership Principles.
Ensure Plant and Company objectives are met
Who we are looking for:
One to three years of experience in a manufacturing or process environment.
Broad understanding of cement manufacturing process, with kiln burning experience an asset.
Technical degree or applicable plant operator certifications.
Capability to troubleshoot and to direct maintenance crews to correct mechanical and electrical problems.
Effective supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills.
Proficiency in operating sophisticated process control system technology and software. Benefits & Compensation: We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process. No search firms please. IND123 #LI-RP1
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Registered Nurse Supervisor Needed - Supervisor For Entire Hospital
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital in Salem, MA to find an experienced RN to fill an open RN Supervisor position for a 13-week assignment. This supervisor will oversee the entire hospital, so prior unit supervisor experience is a must.
This facility is a 268-bed major teaching hospital with a Level III Trauma Center.
- 13-week assignment
- 8 hour evening/night rotation
- 40 hours/week
- 2/6 start date
- MA RN License
- At least one year of recent RN Supervisor experience
In addition to increased flexibility and more control of your work life, you'll also enjoy our unmatched Supplemental Advantages, including:
•* Our Rewards, the appreciation program that lets you earn great gifts
•* Great compensation packages
•* Customized health, dental and life insurance
•* 401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
•* Life-time payments for referrals on nurses and therapists
•* Free or discounted online continuing education classes on Supplemental University
•* Personalized business cards
•* And much more!
For immediate consideration please call one of our recruiters at 781-937-9777.
Drug & Alcohol Clinical Supervisor - Approval Of Care Supervisor
Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc., located in Warminster, PA, is seeking a Drug & Alcohol Approval of Care Supervisor.
This position encompasses planning, implementing and maintaining supervision of the Approval of Care Department. Primary responsibilities include overseeing approval of care and related pre-certification, concurrent review and discharge/transfer process, including primary supervision of staff and administrative requirements of the program, communication with providers, treatment agencies and other community organizations. Oversight of the clinical reviews for all requests for residential treatment and priority ambulatory clients.
In addition, the Drug & Alcohol Approval of Care Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the resources of the community for clients involved in drug and alcohol treatment and providing technical assistance to community groups, health and human service agencies, special interest groups and public or private institutions regarding services. Work is performed with considerable independent judgment within established policies and procedures and reporting.
Must have the ability to make clinical decisions and triage client care appropriately and efficiently. Act as a liaison to agencies providing assessment and treatment services.
Specialty Projects will be an integral part of this position.
Knowledge of Bucks County services and resources a plus.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing or a related field
- Equivalent of three years of supervisory experience in the behavioral health/drug and alcohol field.
- Knowledge of mental health and alcohol and other drugs, medical necessity criteria and level of care treatment options a must.
- Certification in the use of Pennsylvania Client Placement Criteria (PCPC) and the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) preferred.
Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Position requires a valid driver’s license, vehicle, and automobile insurance.
Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounts Payable Supervisor / AP Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor / AP Supervisor
Work for one of the world market leaders….our client is a multi-billion dollar Consumer Products Manufacturing leader with well know, iconic brands.
Due to growth they seek a highly knowledgeable Accounts Payable Supervisor to provide daily guidance and oversight for the AP team and the associated functions and processes involved.
The successful individual will be a key player in the Accounting Leadership team.
High visibility position with excellent career growth opportunities!
Competitive compensation and benefit packaged offered as well as relocation assistance.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 plus 5% bonus
- Mentor and Manage Accounts Payable staff.
- Conduct frequent reviews and audits of accounts payable processes and procedures, working towards improving quality and efficiency.
- Identify and develop process improvements that will increase accuracy and speed with which invoices are processed and paid.
- Complete matching process of invoices to purchase/receiving documents – using a 3- way match system.
- Act as liaison between Accounts Payable department and information technology support team in dealing with daily issue, integration projects, enhancement of business processes and special projects.
- Responsible for daily check disbursements and proper recording of daily wires and ACH transactions.
- Interact with vendors and various levels of management to provide response/resolution in a timely and thorough manner.
- Handle account reconciliations and research.
- 2+ years Accounts Payable supervisory experience
- High school education or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience managing high volumes of payable transactions.
- Solid Leadership ability.
- Experience in SAP a plus
Shift Supervisor / Racking Supervisor
Job Title: Shift Supervisor/Racking Supervisor
Reports To: Plant Manager
Supervises all hourly production employees under the direction of the Plant Manager. Evaluates and makes recommendations to the Plant Manager for personnel, efficiencies, planning, methods, and plant operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Instructs, trains, and coaches both lead personnel and hourly employees in the proper techniques, procedures and work habits to assure volume quality production
- Constantly looks for improvement in the plant by inquiring and promoting ideas from all personnel, and then evaluating and reporting to Production Manager or Plant Manager.
- Promotes a pleasant working environment utilizing a team effort, with communication and training being priorities.
- Assures that all parts are run in accordance with the instructions and programs, and that the parts meet the specification and quality requirements of the customer.
- Takes the initiative to correct a process or tooling related problem, or halt production until the proper personnel can be notified for corrective action. Communicates methods and corrective action to other supervisors and personnel.
- Assists in planning labor requirements to meet customer needs as well as controlling labor cost as set forth by the plant manager and corporate financial goals. Must maintain flexibility.
- Administers the policies of the company as set forth in the division handbook as it related to the supervision of employees.
- Determines recourse in the event of failure to meet schedules or quality requirements, keeping the company objectives and customer needs in mind.
- Recognizes operating irregularities, equipment malfunctions, and unsafe working conditions or work-related practices and notifies plant manager and production manager.
- Works consistently to minimize scrap and rework, works in team effort to correct, and maintain records for future. Assures that procedures are followed and rework parts are processed in a timely fashion using documented methods. Works with plant manager, production manager, customer service and quality assurance to assure customers of the highest quality possible.
- Offers suggestions and recommendations to improve the plant and production operation for the short and long term.
- Practices and promotes good housekeeping. Responsible for working in team effort to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Offers suggestions relating to job improvements such as methods, procedures, techniques, housekeeping, preventative maintenance, safety, quality, etc.
- Must have ability to perform any job function within the production department, train employees, and improve work flow.
- Assist plant manager and production manager in preparing a monthly report of significant events within department by the end of the fiscal period.
- Attend and participate fully in production, scheduling, planning, and training meetings. Be prepared to offer suggestions and make decisions based on group effort.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manages XX subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of XX employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!