Burnisher Job Description Sample
Finisher - Deburr - Assembly - Tester - Grinder For 2Nd Shift
CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED FINISHERS who have a worked in a CNC job shop or machining facility. Also accepting candidates with solid mechanical aptitude who are willing to learn. This position is for 2nd shift beginning at 4:20pm (2nd Shift receives 10% shift differential premium).
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about Acme:
* Perform a variety of operations to remove burrs or sharp edges.
* Polish, grind, buff, and clean production parts.
* Read and understand assembly blue prints in order to assemble parts.
* Execute very specific pressure tests using specific testing equipment.
* Follow work instructions.
* Comply with safety regulations.
* Ability to utilize hand tools, operate overhead cranes, lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
* Requires a high school diploma/GED or equivalent.
* Be able to read and write English
All positions receive immediate paid holidays. In addition, Acme offers immediate medical/dental/vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, tuition assistance, life coverage, short and long term disability.
Learn more about our organization at:
Cement Mason - Concrete Finisher
SUNTEC CONCRETE, INC., named "Most Admired Company" two years in a row, creates a culture and environment that allows every employee the opportunity to grow.
SUNTEC CONCRETE, Inc. is actively seeking reliable hard working individuals for the following positions:
- CONCRETE FINISHERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- Own vehicle to drive to from jobsite to jobsite
- Ability to lift, carry, climb, push, pull objects etc.
- Construction knowledge and experience is a plus
- Show up on time and work consistently with motivation
- Framing experience is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete.
- Use chemical additives to speed up drying process if necessary.
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set.
WE HAVE THEBEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS!
- PERFORMANCE BONUS 2 x PER YEAR
- 401k RETIREMENT ( 19% EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION IN 2016 )
- ONE WEEK PAID TIME OFF
- LIFE/ SHORT TERM DISABILITY
APPLY IN PERSON OR ONLINE
Mon- Fri -9 AM to 3 PM
7065 E. 54TH PL
COMMERCE CITY, CO 80022
OTHER POSITIONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE:
- CARPENTERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- LABORERS ($15 - $18/HR) - Rookies to $18/HR in 6 months!
We are continually seeking bright, ambitious, and motivated students. We look for talented professionals who want to work in a team-oriented environment and provide the highest level of service to projects, owners, general contractors and clients.
Cabinet Maker / Cabinet Spray Finisher
High end mill-work/custom cabinet shop looking for highly skilled self-motivated craftsmen to join our team. We are currently looking experienced cabinet makers and spray finishers.
We specialize in residential Kitchens, Libraries, bars, built-in cabinetry and architectural millwork.
Applicants must be able to; Run/set up all woodworking equipment, read and understand shop drawings and plans, have a valid driver’s license, and have a positive attitude with excellent drive.
Prefer at least 2 years of experience
Knowledge in setting forms, rebar placement, concrete placement, and concrete finishing
Brings own basic hand tools to the job
Has reliable transportation
Ability to follow directions
Good physical condition, with a strong back to shovel, rake, and haul forms
Prepare worksites for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms on specified locations before leveling dirt with rakes and shovels.
Align, and erect different types of concrete structures for foundations.
Spread, level and smooth concrete by using rakes, shovels and trowels.
Direct the casting of concrete and produce rough concrete surfaces.
Finish concrete surfaces by performing any number of floating and brushing activities.
Assist with the fabrication of concrete wells, footings, columns and panels by hauling and clamping panels.
Restore or waterproof existing concrete structures by using appropriate compounds and sealants.
Compensation based on experience
The work is fast paced and strenuous and often involves kneeling, bending, and reaching. Work is full time, requiring proper safety gear and protective clothing. Successful candidates must be able to follow OSHA guidelines and directions.
General Helper - Metal Finisher - Polisher
Summary – Stainless Steel and Aluminum Finishing Polisher will be responsible for finishing and polishing aluminum parts, equipment and hardware to high quality standards. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Finish or polish SS AL parts using a variety of stationary and portable grinders, files, buffing wheels and sanders.
- Wear appropriate PPE including safety glasses, face shields, gloves, hardhat, dust masks etc.
- Move materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Frequent standing, bending, walking, kneeling, squatting and twisting
Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
Assemble items as instructed by department supervisor
Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
Follow all company rules and policies
Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
Follow all safety rules and quality standards
Work with you department team to maximize productivity and efficiency
May have to prepare product for shipment
Lift materials, final products and items packed for shipment manually (up to 60 pounds) ask for assistance.
Uphold all OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Must be able to listen, read, write and communicate effectively
Must have basic mathematical skills
Experience working with aluminum
Ability to lift heavy items up to 60 pounds
Ability to identify and measure material
Ability to produce quality products consistently
Ability to follow instruction given both verbally and in written form
Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
Familiarity with metric system
Ability to perform simple shop math, covert decimals to fractional equivalents and fractions to decimal equivalents
Must be reliable with a strong work ethic
Willing to work 40 per week and must be flexible to work overtime to meet production schedules and departmental needs.
Client company in Maple Plain has immediate openings for Finishers at their plastics company.
2nd Shift M-F 3pm-11pm $14.75/hr
3rd Shift Su-Th 11pm-7am $15.00/hr
*Plastic tanks & other molded components: trimming, flame polishing, assembly, packaging
*No experience needed - will train
*Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
*Attention to detail
*Stand on feet all day
*Ability to Pass Drug Screen
Drywall Finisher / Taper
Preparing raw drywall surfaces for paint.
Work duties include - using hand tools to apply tape, corner bead, drywall compound and sanding.
Experience with automatic tools including boxes and bazooka would be helpful but is not required.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
Background check and Drug screening may be necessary.
TWC Concrete Services is currently searching for qualified individuals to add to our concrete finishing department. We are looking for individuals that have experience in concrete finishing. We need personnel that can to operate riding trowel machines, operate walk behind trowel machines, hand rod concrete, and bull float. We are also looking for entry level laborers to help on the pour crews. Little to no experience is required for the laborer position. Pay may vary greatly depending on skill level and experience.
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to work the hours requested
Production Associate II
Searching for a motivated and dependable full-time Metal Finisher to join our team at the Washington area headquarters.
- Metal finishing techniques including high polishing, hot/cold patina, chrome plating
- Finishing with buffing/sanding machines, vibratory finishers,
- Assembly with hand, electric, and pneumatic tools
- Tig welding
- Painting booth (HVLP)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to Detail
Requires an applicant with at least one-year experience with metal finishing or foundry manufacturing background; additional welding experience preferred.
On-the-job-training, paid lunch and breaks, Holidays, Vacation, and Dental Insurance included.
Health Insurance is available (50/50 split premium)
We take great pride that all our quality products are Made in the USA by a committed team that strives for excellence.
Finisher For Cabinetry And Furniture
Las Vegas based company seeking Finisher with experience in Staining, Toning and Sealing cabinetry and furniture products. Must be proficient in all areas mentioned with the ability to complete tasks in an organized and timely manner. Dependability and work ethic is important. Compensation will be discussed during personal interview. Only qualified individuals need apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!