Burnisher Balance Wheel Arm Job Description Sample
QA Romer Arm Technician
Complete all incoming dimensional inspections of material received using the appropriate measuring equipment. Experience operating a Hexagon Romer Arm with PC-DMIS software needed.
Complete inspection buy offs in the bond room, die punch, paint and ID/Pack areas when needed.
Complete discrepancy reports on all non-conformances in your area or workflow.
Assist in root cause determinations on any issues involving incoming material and provide data to QA Engineer for supplier corrective actions, when appropriate.
Provide QA Engineer data for monthly metrics, if applicable.
Assist QA Engineer in product investigations, when needed, including the use of the Hexagon Romer Arm to collect data.
Back up QA Final Inspection, when needed.
Participate in AS9100 audits where applicable.
Systems Architect - Linux / Sdar / ARM
Direct hire position with our automotive client in Detroit Metro area:
Systems Architect (LINUX, SDARs, ARM...)
- Serve as System Architect and Technical Specialist for applicable customer programs
- Support RFQ activities related to applicable customer programs
- Manage and resolve program technical issues. Track and resolve customer issues. Interface with both the customer and Org.’s Product Engineering teams to coordinate a successful resolution of these issues.
- BSComputer/Electrical Engineering required, MSEE-MSCE preferred
- 10 plus years automotive experience with experience preference in Infotainment or cellular.
- Exceptional reputation as an innovator based on having created forward looking research, projects, and award winning publications
- Proven technical leadership
- Experience working in the technology industry or automotive industry
- Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
- Experience with analyzing CAN, MOST and LIN communication
- Experience with Infotainment features such as SDARs, Bluetooth, USB, Navigation, Hands-Free
- Excellent Knowledge of LINUX (Kernel, Drivers, Debugging)
- Excellent Knowledge of automotive SOC Systems Architectures (ARM/INTEL)
- Proficiency in at least two cross application development frameworks like Qt, HTML Android.
- Knowledge of software development processes including CMMI and ASPICE models
- Has completed at least two projects from the RFQ/requirements phase into production
- Good Knowledge of automotive Interfaces (Ethernet, USB, PCIe, SDIO)
- Good Knowledge of automotive software protocols (TCPIP, AVB, USB-Profiles)
- Knowledge of Hardware Debugging in OS-Context (Lauterbach Debugger with LINUX OS)
- Good Knowledge of automotive Interfaces (Ethernet, I2C, SPI, SDIO, MOST)
- Experience with gcc and makefile based build process
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Experience with yocto / buildroot
- Experience with ALSA and / or Video4 Linux (V4L)
Contact: Rashmi Upadhyaya
Quality Inspector / Faro Arm Operator
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality dimensional measurement services. Our customers are leaders in the high technology, medical, defense, automotive, and aerospace sectors. We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Quality Inspector / FARO Arm Operator.
The candidate will perform dimensional measurement and inspection of a variety of manufactured components using FARO arms and a wide array of other metrology equipment. Candidate will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast paced, environment where accuracy and quality are the highest priority.
• Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for many types of manufacturing and many different industries
• Dimensional inspection using FARO arm and a variety of other metrology equipment and hand-tools
• Dimensional Inspection to drawings, procedures & customer specifications
• Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results
• The Inspector will also assist and support other Inspectors with dimensional inspection
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a Quality Inspector
• Minimum of 2 years experience operating a FARO articulating arm
• Working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5
• Working knowledge of various and common arm software such as CAM and Verisurf
• Experience with 3D Scanners a plus
• Dimensional inspection using a variety of precision instruments
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work with little supervision
• Resourceful and creative problem solver
Position is full time. Top pay for top candidate. Excellent opportunity for advancement. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and 401K.
(When emailing resume, please attach file in Word or PDF format)
Out-of-area candidates will not be considered.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications, ability and relevant experience.
CMM Programmer/Inspector/Faro Arm
Northern Stamping, Inc., a well-established automotive supplier located in Cuyahoga Heights, Ohio, is conducting a search for a CMM Programmer/Inspector.
The CMM Programmer will be responsible for Quality Control of work as it relates to production and assembly. The CMM Programmer will program and operate CMM equipment, and use other measuring and inspection tools to ensure quality. Work as directed on improvement and quality control projects, and such other duties as directed by the Quality Manager. Responsible for the implementation and execution of the Quality System within the Laboratory, and ensure that service and support personnel are trained and qualified to perform their assigned duties.
Proficiency with Carl Zeiss Calypso software
Ability to program and run a Carl Zeiss Contura CMM
1 year of experience in a Quality Department
Faro Arm expertise
Ability to understand manufacturing processes, and the creation and/or approval of inspection documents
Experience with statistical analysis of manufacturing processes
Strong problem solving skills
A good work ethic
Good interpersonal and communication skills
To view the entire job description please visit our website; www.northernstamping.com/careers
We not only provide a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, but the, opportunities to expand your career. This is a chance to join a privately held, locally owned manufacturer who is uniquely positioned for growth.
Only individuals that meet the position qualifications will be considered “applicants".
Submitting a resume, does not meet the definition of an applicant.
NSI knows our strength as an organization begins with the people we employ and in selecting the very best individuals to join our team. That is why we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse work group that reflects who we are.
We value employees who embrace challenges and thrive in a culture of innovation, integrity and quality. NSI offers career opportunities for experienced professionals, internships as well as direct placement positions for recent college graduates.
Faro Laser Tracker, Faro Arm
• Proficiently and independently operate a FARO Laser Tracker including software in heavy industrial environments.
• Experience with, or the ability to adapt to, Spatial Analyzer software preferred.
• Produce easy to understand and visually appealing inspection reports that include written descriptions, 3-D pictures and data tables.
• Evaluate equipment and work with customers and engineers to develop and perform measurement plans for inspections, alignments and reverse engineering.
• Work with field machining teams to inspect equipment and align field machine tools.
• Assist field machining teams with setup, machining and cleanup during times when the tracker is not needed.
• Work with existing sales team to identify and develop new laser tracker service opportunities.
• Follow policy and procedures including safe work practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years experience with laser tracker metrology in industrial environments.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Strong mechanical aptitude including algebra and geometry skills
• Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to travel at a moments' notice for possible extended periods of time
• Travel may require working nights, weekends and holidays
• Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
• Presents a professional image at all times
• Requires the ability to successfully negotiate and develop relationships
Local & travel opportunities are available within our organization
ARM Soc Architect - PSG Group
Job Description The SoC architecture team of the Intel Programmable Solutions Group PSG defines the hardened processor subsystems HPS within FPGA SoC devices. The HPS consists of multicore processors, multi-level memory hierarchies, standardized peripherals as well as a high-performance interface that allows the FPGA fabric and HPS perform cooperative processing.
In addition to the HPS, these FPGA SoC devices have a Secure Device Manager SDM that performs FPGA configuration, processor boot, device root-of-trust and security, device power management, as well as provides a variety of device level services. As an SoC Architect, your responsibilities will include:Prototyping, modeling and benchmarking of the HPS and SDM for next generation platforms.Authoring related architectural and functional specifications.Supporting RTL, DV, and applications teams throughout development and product life-cycle.
Inside this Business Group The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today.
Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
QC Faro Arm Inspector
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for inspecting, documenting and supporting the manufacturing process.
Essential Duties and
The Quality Inspector will work to accomplish the following representative duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
Collaborate withEngineering and manufacturingon new part production launch
- Perform first article inspection
- Provide dimensional feedback to Engineering
Gage Calibration and Gage R&R:
- Perform gage calibration procedures as required when they are due
- Perform Gage R&R studies as required
To succeed in this position, the Employee must be capable of performing each of the essential duties listed above. The representative education, experience, certifications, skills, knowledge and abilities required to success are listed below, including the physical demands, environmental and business travel conditions the Employee is likely to encounter during the successful performance of the essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made, based on validated need to facilitate the successful performance of essential duties by Employees with disabilities.
- Able to read welding and machining blue prints
- Basic interpretation of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Experience with PPAP process
Able to use basic measuring instruments:
- Height gage
- Gage Pins
- Faro or Romer arm experience a PLUS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, squat or kneel be able to lift 25 lbs.
The work environment is primarily fast paced 50% office/50% shop oriented. Many times the (Quality Inspector) will be required to make trips into the production area to follow up on a job, or at the request of the operator.
Full-time with Minimal Supervision
Job Schedule: Monday – Thursday
Required experience: 1 year of Quality Control
Azure ARM Templates Consultant
Azure ARM Templates Consultant Apply Now Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 10215 Company : Internal Postings Location : redmond, WA Type : Contract Duration : 6 months+ Rate : doe Salary : open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 4 months ago Strong in Azure ARM templates and Azure on Linux Basically, the work includes creating ARM templates to migrate or provision resources to Azure. For example, let us take Cassandra, which the customer mentioned. Cassandra’s existing implementation might need servers, database, storage, security etc. Now if Cassandra needs to be taken to Azure, the team will work in writing the ARM template for each of these component to be provisioned in Azure. So, this scripts will provision VMs, Storage, database etc. Immediate need they have is say someone who can create Linux VM on Azure and also bring these VM into VNets with security etc. So someone who will understand the existing no-Azure solution and create ARM template to make that solution available in Azure.
Person with basic computer Science
7-10 years’ experience
Strong in Azure ARM templates and Azure on Linux
Onsite in US, preferably Redmond
Should be flexible to travel if required along with MS SMEs
Will only interface customers along with MS SMEs.
High Performance ARM Physical Design Engineer
Description We are searching for physical design engineers to join us in Santa Clara California as we develop our next generation multi-core high performance ARM CPU core targeting the server market. We are searching for engineers with an understanding of the fundamentals of physical design needed to create multi GHz processor cores. Basic knowledge of semi-conductor physics and high frequency circuit techniques are required. Experience with sub 10nm foundry process design rules is needed. Experience implementing sub 16nm multi GHz processor designs using leading edge EDA synthesis, P&R;, and power tools is highly desired. The successful candidate must have working knowledge of RTL and the ability to collaborate intelligently with the core architects as we maximize performance per watt. Strong scripting ability is nearly mandatory. Excellent communication and people skills are a must as we are a small team looking for individuals willing build a future together.
Collaborate with architects to optimize performance per watt
Ownership of a CPU core block from RTL delivery to foundry ready oasis database
Coordinate with logic design team in writing timing constraints, analyze timing violations and implement timing fixes while minimizing power. ## Qualifications
Total engineering minimum experience required is typically a BS degree and 6 years of experience, an MS degree and 4 years of experience or a PhD and 2 years of experience
Experience using sub16nm P&R; tools and strong scripting skills
Working knowledge of the fundamentals of P&R; including circuits, foundry DRC rules
Experience optimizing performance per watt is a highly desired skill We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to male, female, veterans status or on the basis of disability. ## Job
Job:* R&D; Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara
Job Posting:* Jun 14, 2016, 12:46:11 PM
Unposting Date:* Ongoing
Req ID:* 161135
End Of Arm Tooling & Automation Sales Person
We are seeking an End Of Arm Tooling & Automation Sales Person to become an integral part of our team!
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers for EOAT's
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers’ concerns
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to grow strong relationships and maintain satisfaction
- Work with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close product and solution sales
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers.
- Automation Sales Experience
- Industry and sales experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Work experience in Microsoft Office
- Good driving record.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!