Business Analyst Job Description Sample
Business Analyst 1 - Business Analyst / Technical Analyst
About Capgemini With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth.
We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs. Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools.
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of either a business domain; a Package Based Solution; or a technical tool / programming language.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Desired Skills and Experience: • Practical experience in telecommunications specific application domains including OSS/BSS, Inventory Management, Network Asset Management, and/or Order Management. • Possess some academic or professional experience with Java, PL/SQL, and Data Migration.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience: You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of either a business domain; a Package Based Solution; or a technical tool / programming language.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress. Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. • Qualification: Minimum 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree. • As a Business Analyst 1 you should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge and package configuration
Title:Business Analyst 1 - Business Analyst / Technical Analyst
Business Intelligence Business Analyst
Seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Business Analyst who will be responsible for helping to define and implement data architecture and BI solutions for a
Service (SaaS) organization.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of direct business intelligence experience with a focus on translating business data requirements into a data architecture strategy and
implementation of reporting and analytic solutions.
The Business Analyst is expected to be a self-starter with proven capabilities and success in delivering BI solutions in a SaaS environment.
Must have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable and confident in working with a wide range of teams from technical IT teams to senior executives.
This role will be part of a global team that requires the flexibility of working with colleagues and stakeholders in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Responsibilities & Scope
Direct stakeholder engagement with business teams to help define SaaS BI requirements
Analysis of BI / analytic requirements across multiple business functions to help define the SaaS data strategy
Use your knowledge of SQL and databases to perform data analysis across multiple platforms to identify interdependencies and data gaps
Partner with IT counterparts to define / refine / drive the SaaS Data Architecture
Direct engagement / participation on multiple SaaS BI-related projects to ensure alignment and synergy across efforts
Provide SaaS BI project status updates to senior management
Develop expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers
Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business
Implement proofs-of-concept to showcase reporting and analytical capabilities. This will include aggregating data from multiple
databases/tools and developing reports in BI tools such as Tableau and/or SAP Business Objects
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent required, preference for Computer Science or Business Administration
Minimum of 6 years experience in BI business analysis: Gathering requirements, defining data architecture, and implementation of BI solutions
Understanding of the SaaS business model and related data/metrics across key operational functions (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing)
Technical knowledge and experience working with the industry-leading BI tools such as Tableau and SAP Business Objects
Strong background in accessing and working with data (databases, SQL)
Technical and business process knowledge in operational systems including but not limited to SAP and SalesForce.com
Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Experience working in virtual environments
Ability to think strategically
Please call Suresh Krishnamurthy on 510-795-4800 ext 152.
Data Analyst Business Analyst
Required or Highly Preferred Qualifications
CPA or Track to achieve CPA preferred but not required
Previous experience as financial analyst in corporate setting
Experience in Title / Real Estate industry is a benefit but not required
Highly focused with attention to detail
Ability to work independently
Works well with others
Excellent Excel skills
In-depth analysis of financial results
Responsible for oversight of all compliance activities (SOC 2, state required reporting & third-party audits)
Developing detailed annual Budget & then monthly updating for actual results
Follow-up of Budget variances; developing action plan if required
Monitor customer pricing database
Compensation and Benefits
Salary Ranging from $70,000 to $80,000
Quarterly Bonus Potential
401-k with Company Match
Fifteen days Paid Time Off Annually
Generous Health Benefits with Low Employee Contribution
PCN makes real estate closings easier and more professional for many of the largest settlement services companies and lenders in the industry. We put a personal touch on everything we do and are able to produce the results our clients expect.
Jr Business Analyst / Control Analyst
Randstad is working directly with our partner,hiring for a Jr. Business Analyst I / Control Analyst to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
This client is a power generation, transmission, distribution & retail energy sales company serving more than 5 million customers.
Responsible for invoice processing, unvouchered liabilities, work order administration, and administrative support activities.
The Jr. Business Analyst / Control Analyst will:
Process vendor invoices for contract labor and services
Perform invoice audit review per the contract financial Terms and Conditions for labor and equipment billing rates, subcontractors, materials, Per Diem, escalation, overheads, etc.
Interpret and understand contractual language and financial Terms and Conditions to apply to vendor invoices
Identify and submit unvouchered liabilities in accordance with Accounting policies and SOX requirements
Assist in developing efficiencies to record unvouchered liabilities for uninvoiced vendor services performed
Assist in continuous improvement and monitoring of financial controls to limit missed accruals and duplication of unvouchered liability accruals
Perform work order administration activities, including set up, in-service reporting, and closing; ensure that asset retirements are properly identified for timely processing; resolve errors with Accounting, Project Management, and Field Services
Provide assistance to ensure that the proper financial controls are in place for accurate project / work order reporting for financial transactions
Assist in providing business and administrative support for: contract requisitions, bid packages, and governance; and creation of templates for business processes and tracking
Education:Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration, or related field of study
Experience: 0-2 years of experience for candidates with a Bachelors degree
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and phone number withYOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
For further information, contact:
Who We Are - Randstad Professionals
Randstad Professionals F&A is a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services to start-ups, emerging growth and Fortune 500 companies.
Learn more at
Software Developer / Programmer Analyst / Business Analyst - Lab Infor
Software Developer / Programmer Analyst / Business Analyst Job Opening
We are seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our fast-paced IT Lab Informatics group. This position will provide systems analysis, software development, and hands-on systems support for multiple technologies within the Lab Informatics portfolio.
The Programmer Analyst will partner with the Product Development and Production business teams, IT project teams, and IT engineering teams to understand needs, define requirements, identify, implement and support technology solutions, following Agile methodologies.
As an integral member of the team, you will be supporting applications developed within the Product Lifecycle Management Suite (PLMS) which includes Core Informatics LIMS and Atlassian JIRA.
- Work with Business stakeholders to understand, specify and refine business functional requirements.
- Work with end users in proactively identifying information systems requirements and the appropriate resolutions to increase effectiveness, efficiency and manageability of business operations.
- Diagnose, assess, and lead resolution of business application issues as they arise.
- Estimate effort required for software development tasks.
- Collaborate with team to design effective solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Develop logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding and test/debug programs.
- Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit integration and acceptance testing; and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Write database structures and scripts to achieve technical objectives on which functional objectives depend.
- Work with users to import data from spreadsheets and other sources into PLM databases.
- Write database application integration code.
- Validate milestone and final software implementations based on design and requirements.
- Coordinate test cycles and deployment to production environments in collaboration with Business Analysis team and IT Infrastructure team.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of functionality to business units to meet strategic and tactical CST objectives.
- BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience as a business systems analyst preferably in laboratory systems such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS), electronic notebooks (ELN) and scientific data management systems.
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience with web application and batch job development experience using Java, GWT, PL/SQL, GIT.
- A solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- MS or MA in a related field
- In addition to core business analysis skills, we are looking for someone who can work with UML conceptual models, design user interfaces, and can read and analyze database models, debug/modify/develop code in PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience with validation of software deliverables and using defect tracking tools like Jira.
- Experience with multi system level integration using web services, file based data feeds and databases.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies for systems development, experience with Atlassian Jira for user story, task, and bug tracking preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
Job ID2 Job Locations US-MA-Danvers Posted Date 9/18/2017 Category Information Technology
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst (Construction)
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst
The Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst is responsible for creating, reviewing, and maintaining internal company control reports using Microsoft Excel, Access and SharePoint, as well as the company's proprietary systems. The position will be responsible for designing, creating, and implementing controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of the company's proprietary system data.
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst will -
* You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and enhancing data management and process controls utilizing Microsoft Excel based reports, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint, and Oracle SQL Databases.
* Create, maintain, and update internal company reports and client project reports.
* Support a wide variety of data and program and project reporting needs.
* Evaluate and review business needs; design solutions to support various departmental reporting and control requirements.
* Identify opportunities to introduce efficiencies through process improvement and automation.
* Develop and migrate existing MS Access reporting platform to an enhanced reporting infrastructure.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and reporting.
- Has MicroSoft Access experience.
- Proficiency with data entry, general typing accuracy and speed.
- 2+ years experience designing and developing solutions with Microsoft Excel.
- Have a high skill set using, creating, modifying, and implementing various complex Microsoft Excel sheets & tables.
- Has used SQL databases for information input and querying.
- Skills to be able to develop solutions using SharePoint.
- Ability to automate and integrate solutions using scripting tools.
- Having used Primavera P6 in any capacity is a PLUS but not required
Reporting Analyst Reports:
Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, P6 Analytics.
* Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills, proficient with analytic and quality assurance, Experience leading small teams in developing and documenting business requirements
Reporting Analyst Education:
*BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information System, Industrial Engineering, or similar Engineering or Science Degree (Advanced Degrees Preferred)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst
The Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of reporting business requirements and then ensuring effective implementation and support by navigating cross-functionally with senior leaders across the bank. This involves being the primary interface to work across the organization with all business partners, e.g., technical and application support, business lines, and operations/infrastructure teams, to ensure the total quality management of the reporting lifecycle meets a rigorous audit and production readiness process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads complex quantitative analysis to support business partners as part of a larger business problem requiring statistical or advanced quantitative techniques
- Drives the design and implementation of quantitative analyses and reporting to support business development needs
- Design, propose and execute analysis using statistics and data mining techniques
- Conduct design reviews ensuring that system non-functional qualities have been addressed and meet the operational requirements of the business
- Responsible for delivery of information to key decision makers and users of data (e.g., business lines, technology towers, etc.)
- Ensures projects and environment changes are evaluated and certified for operational production readiness
- Work within a team to solve business problems within practical constraints defined by their manager, e.g., deliverable time frame and database implications analysis required
- Promote engagement with the business by demonstrating professionalism and enthusiasm when handling requests for analysis and report
- Review and ensure accuracy, consistency and theoretical soundness of analysis performed
- Actively engage with the broader team(s) on projects, requests, events, workouts etc. taking leadership role as required
- Leadership presence and Executive level communications
- Five plus years experience with data analysis and reporting on a large scale and aligned to divisional/organizational business goals
- Advanced reporting and/or analytical tool experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, build trusted business relationships and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Deliver results in presentation ready format using MS Office or other presentation software
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload, seeking out support when necessary
- Experience with SAS, Tableau or Cognos
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Systems Interdependencies
- Experience in business requirements gathering
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- SAS, ITIL, Six Sigma, or technology related certification preferred.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Financial Analyst - Business Analyst
Wonderful opportunity to use your financial and accounting knowledge to support operations. This position reports to the Director of Finance and is focused on the analysis of corporate functions.
Business Analyst Intern /Business Systems Analyst Intern
OUR DIRECT CLIENT IS SEARCHING FOR AN ENTRY-LEVEL BUSINESS ANALYST IN DALLAS, TX TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST INVESMENT/ASSET MANAGEMENT BANKS IN THE US!! APPLY NOW IF INTERESTED!
The ideal candidate must have the following experience and skill set:
· Minimum Associates degree or higher
· Must have advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
SQL Skills a
Duration: 12 Months Temp to Perm
Offered hourly pay: $19.50
Hours: Monday to Friday (Standard business hours)
Duration : 12 Months
- Advanced Knowledge of
MS Excel/Access/ SQL.
- Education: Associates degree or higher
- Qualified candidate(s) has the primary responsibility to gather/compare and analyze data captured and bounced (compared) against systems of record.
- The Business Analyst serves as the principal process owner for documenting the reconciliation process and is the data owner for assigned vault scan projects.
MS Excel, Access, Banking, Financial Services, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, SQL
Business Analyst / Advanced Business Analyst
Business Analyst / Advanced Business Analyst Location: Akron, OH, US, 44308 Job Function: Business Analyst Employee Type: Reg Full Time (FT) Requisition ID: 5522
FirstEnergy at a Glance FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) is dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, FirstEnergy includes one of the nation’s largest investor-owned electric systems, more than 24,000 miles of transmission lines that connect the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions, and a diverse generating fleet with a total capacity of nearly 17,000 megawatts.
About the Opportunity This is an open position with FirstEnergy Service Company, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. [FEU] The position of Business Analyst for the T&S Design Dept requires an individual to be self-directed with a strong ability to quickly grasp the various engineering processes necessary for FirstEnergy transmission and substation projects. The position involves coordinating a large number of projects being engineered by T&S Design and analyzed by the Portfolio Group/EDPP/Estimating and Scoping along with forecasting the engineering needs. This position must be able to work with a wide variety of departments, including The Portfolio Group, Project Management, EDPP and T&S Design. The individual will participate on Engineering Progress Report meetings, Monthly Engineering Update meetings, Transmission and Region Capital Project Review Meetings along with tracking the projects through construction. The position will require a customer service attitude when interacting with groups outside and inside of FirstEnergy. This position will also be responsible for providing status and budget reports for the department – such as, but not limited to, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) updates, estimated vs. actual budget performance, and project engineering status.
Managing T&S Design Engineering Project List and Engineering workload by coordinating Transmission and Substation Design engineering projects
Monitoring projects throughout the multiple engineering phases.
Advising management of the engineer status
Developing and issuing variance reports that forecast possible risks that will impact the project schedule
Providing recommendations to optimize engineering resources through project schedule and forecast analyses.
Evaluating and advising management regarding the necessary assignment of engineering for approved projects/recommending engineering groups for specific projects.
Verifying project scope and estimate completion, and challenging estimator/scope providers if costs/man-hours/schedules appear inaccurate
Advising management of hiring needs/transferring engineering resources between groups.
Developing tools and guidelines for benchmarking project variances
Meeting with Engineering Groups to confirm accuracy of schedules and engineering man-hours
Meeting with Portfolio Group, Planning Group, and Estimating and Scoping Group to forecast Engineering needs.
Issuing weekly executive updates on the status of Engineering Reports.
Participating on monthly department status calls for Engineering Design.
Participating on PJM conference calls for PJM Facilities, and Construction projects and track status.
Providing monthly department reports on KPI progress, estimated vs. actual engineering, portfolio engineering tracking, etc. An employee hired at the Advanced Business Analyst level will be expected to perform all the above responsibilities with more proficiency, and in a more independent manner. Further, the Advanced Business Analyst level employee will be assigned additional responsibilities related to those above
Two to four-year degree in a related discipline is preferred, along with a minimum of 4 years professional work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred with a business or technical/engineering background. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years of direct, related experience will be considered. The experience must be at a professional (exempt) level.
Proficient in basic skills, understands technical and/or business processes, and possesses intermediate troubleshooting skills.
Exercises independent judgment on basic projects and assignments.
Employees in a learning curve toward achieving full competency in their respective discipline. While still growing in knowledge and skill, they have sufficient maturity to exercise independent judgment on moderately complex projects and assignments.
They are building relationships and credibility, and providing staff support to management and higher levels of professionals, as needed.
Sufficient knowledge of project management to assure schedules are accounted for and maintained.
Facilitate a team work environment to assure all subject matter experts provide complete and accurate input for reports.
Able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
Working knowledge of applicable computer software necessary to fulfill job duties including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Primavera, FileNet, SAP, and Cascade.
Must be able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously and be able to work effectively under the pressure of deadlines, unexpected developments, changes in project scope, budget constraints, unforeseen field problems and demands on time for work assignments outside of the normal duties.
Must develop and maintain personal relationships that further facilitate the cooperation needed to complete assigned tasks and that will inspire others to achieve, or exceed, goals.
Must have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels across the FE organization as well as with outside parties.
Ability to establish practical priorities in the face of conflicting demands.
Ability to make practical decisions without undue delay and based on the best information available at the time that the decision must be made.
Must be able to communicate effectively with good verbal skills and writing skills, providing comprehensive project status reports, clear and concise correspondence, and accurate information.
Must possess strong organizational, computer, and problem-solving skills.
Must be self-directed and not dependent on detailed instruction from others.
Ability to support numerous locations, must be willing to travel throughout the service area, and to work extra and irregular hours. At the Advanced Business Analyst level, qualifications include all the above, plus:
Four-year degree in a related discipline, with a minimum 7 years’ professional work experience is preferred. An advanced degree or professional certification preferred. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 10 years of direct, related experience will be considered. The experience must be at a professional (exempt) level.
Possesses strong skills and knowledge and provides leadership on initiatives and projects.
They recommend and implement solutions to the more complex issues and assignments, and develop process improvements and efficiencies to improve customer service.
Employees who have matured to the point of full competency and proficiency in their respective disciplines. They exhibit an in-depth understanding of the products and services and of customer needs and expectations.
Benefits, Compensation & Workforce Diversity At FirstEnergy, employees are key to our success. We depend on their talents to meet the challenges of our changing business environment. We are committed to rewarding individual and team efforts through our total rewards philosophy which includes competitive pay plus incentive compensation, a company-sponsored pension plan, 401(k) savings plan with matching employer contribution, a choice of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance programs, as well as skills development training with tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website at www.firstenergycorp.com to learn more about all of our employee rewards programs. FirstEnergy proudly supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B visas at this time.
Safety Safety is a core value for FirstEnergy and is essential to all of our business activities. We ensure employees have the tools, information, and processes to perform their duties in a manner that assures safety for themselves, their co-workers, our customers and the public. Our goals are to provide a safe work environment, to maintain an accident-free, injury-free workplace, and to promote and maintain public safety. To meet these goals, we dedicate ourselves to achieving world-class safety standards.
Position Classification Exempt
FirstEnergy Human Resources Team
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Engineer, ERP, Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Finance, Engineering, Technology
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!